top o' the mornin'®

The forum for general posting. Come join the madness. :)
earendel

top o' the mornin'®

#1 Post by earendel » Tue Oct 09, 2007 5:36 am

So, is this our new "permanent" home, or is there still a decision to be made? I note that the transcripts for yesterday haven't been posted yet, which is one sign (to me, at least) of residency.

elwing got home on Saturday night (late) because she spent an extra day in the Chicago area shopping at several outlet malls. I've decided that I don't like living alone.

peacock2121

#2 Post by peacock2121 » Tue Oct 09, 2007 5:44 am

Seems to be some stuff still to work out - some are staying over at BobJuch's bored - maybe whoever was the transcriber yesterday is one who said they were staying over there.

It will all work out, I am sure.

MarleysGh0st

Re: top o' the mornin'®

#3 Post by MarleysGh0st » Tue Oct 09, 2007 6:57 am

earendel wrote:I note that the transcripts for yesterday haven't been posted yet, which is one sign (to me, at least) of residency.
I'll put on my BBTranscriptTeam hat and cross-post those transcripts from one of the other Boreds.

earendel

#4 Post by earendel » Tue Oct 09, 2007 7:00 am

peacock2121 wrote:Seems to be some stuff still to work out - some are staying over at BobJuch's bored - maybe whoever was the transcriber yesterday is one who said they were staying over there.

It will all work out, I am sure.
I hope so. I'd hate to think that we could be divided over such a petty issue as "bored ownership". I read through the thread that Cal started and I'm afraid I don't see the reason for it all. I understand that Bob promoted the Fool site as the new permanent home more than other people promoted the other one, but it's not worth getting all hot and bothereda about it. As far as who "owns" this one, I couldn't care less.

"Can't we all just get along?"

MarleysGh0st

Re: top o' the mornin'®

#5 Post by MarleysGh0st » Tue Oct 09, 2007 7:09 am

MarleysGh0st wrote: I'll put on my BBTranscriptTeam hat and cross-post those transcripts from one of the other Boreds.
Ah. Nobody had registered that user name here yet. Now that's taken care of. Same password.

littlebeast13
Dumbass

#6 Post by littlebeast13 » Tue Oct 09, 2007 7:18 am

earendel wrote: I understand that Bob promoted the Fool site as the new permanent home more than other people promoted the other one, but it's not worth getting all hot and bothereda about it.
I think you're getting your Bob Boreds mixed up.

It was the incessant promotion of the Juch Bored that caused all the eye rolls.

lb13

earendel

#7 Post by earendel » Tue Oct 09, 2007 7:51 am

littlebeast13 wrote:
earendel wrote: I understand that Bob promoted the Fool site as the new permanent home more than other people promoted the other one, but it's not worth getting all hot and bothereda about it.

lb13
I thought BobJuch was the Fool board creator/promoter. I see that I was in error, now - it was Bob-o'-numbers that put the Fool site in place.

Bob Juch

#8 Post by Bob Juch » Tue Oct 09, 2007 7:54 am

littlebeast13 wrote:

lb13
I think you're getting your Bob Boreds mixed up. It was the Fool board that was incessantly promoted.

peacock2121

#9 Post by peacock2121 » Tue Oct 09, 2007 8:14 am

You boys crack me up.

If I could do that thingie that had the stick person on the floor laughing, I would do it here.