Skoop's Idol Edit for 1/30

The forum for general posting. Come join the madness. :)
T_Bone0806
FNGD Forum Moderator

Skoop's Idol Edit for 1/30

#1 Post by T_Bone0806 » Wed Jan 30, 2008 8:21 pm

Spoiler
:07-:09 Robbie A rock guy!
:15-:22 Ghaleb/Corless & Britany
:27-:31 Suzanne/Ramiele
:36-:40 Syesha/Natasha/Ilsy

The 16 year-old snot at :49 made me want to reach through the screen and choke her. Way too much arrogance, ego, and attitude for someone that young. She was a former contestant on "American Juniors" and apparently thought she had an automatic golden ticket.

She was...umm...a bit put out when that didn't happen. I'm thinking she hasn't heard the word "no" very often in her spoiled little life.

One more week of auditions, then Hollywood
"#$%&@*&"-Donald F. Duck

MarkBarrett

#2 Post by MarkBarrett » Wed Jan 30, 2008 11:06 pm

Spoiler
Thank you Simon. Thank you Randy. Thank you Paula. T Bone's assessment is dead on for that 16-year-old. May none of my pre-school students ever turn out like that. Good riddance to that contestant.

Sir_Galahad

#3 Post by Sir_Galahad » Thu Jan 31, 2008 8:42 am

I didn't think she was all that bad but I think her attitude turned them completely off. Talk about a spoon-fed Valley Girl! Time for a reality check, young lady.

I really liked the rotund woman of color who sang the Jazz tune. Very nice.

Some other very good singers this time as well. Much better show that Tuesday's.
"All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing" - Edmund Burke

Perhaps the Hokey Pokey IS what it's all about...

T_Bone0806
FNGD Forum Moderator

#4 Post by T_Bone0806 » Thu Jan 31, 2008 3:54 pm

Sir_Galahad wrote:I didn't think she was all that bad but I think her attitude turned them completely off. Talk about a spoon-fed Valley Girl! Time for a reality check, young lady.

I really liked the rotund woman of color who sang the Jazz tune. Very nice.

Some other very good singers this time as well. Much better show that Tuesday's.

I think that if she hadn't copped the 'tude. presented herself in a confident but humble manner, and toned down the dramatics both physically and aurally, she might have made it to Hollywood. As you said, there was some talent in there but she blew it for herself. Maybe if she watched it last night and saw how she came off, a lesson was learned. Somehow. though, I doubt it. What appears to have been 16 years of being overindulged is a gonna require more than one smackdown to overcome.

I liked both of the large ladies, actually. Their upbeat attitudes were fresh air.
"#$%&@*&"-Donald F. Duck