Fine

The forum for general posting. Come join the madness. :)
Ritterskoop

Fine

#1 Post by Ritterskoop » Wed Jan 23, 2008 1:38 pm

The kitty murder scene avatar is gone. This is me as a resident of SouthPark, which by the way, last night's repeat was way funny. Timmy and Jimmy had a fight, and Big Gay Al was the Scoutmaster.
If you fail to pilot your own ship, don't be surprised at what inappropriate port you find yourself docked. - Tom Robbins
--------
At the moment of commitment, the universe conspires to assist you. - attributed to Johann Wolfgang von Goethe.

PlacentiaSoccerMom

#2 Post by PlacentiaSoccerMom » Wed Jan 23, 2008 1:40 pm

You are much taller in real life. :)

MarleysGh0st

Re: Fine

#3 Post by MarleysGh0st » Wed Jan 23, 2008 1:46 pm

Ritterskoop wrote: The kitty murder scene avatar is gone.
Yay!
Ritterskoop wrote:This is me as a resident of SouthPark
Yay, again!

Not that I object to seeing a photo of Dub. I'd just rather not see one that suggests he's become DubsGh0st. 8)

Ritterskoop

#4 Post by Ritterskoop » Wed Jan 23, 2008 1:46 pm

PlacentiaSoccerMom wrote:You are much taller in real life. :)
I had to do it three times to get it to save as a square.

I also had to remove the halo.
If you fail to pilot your own ship, don't be surprised at what inappropriate port you find yourself docked. - Tom Robbins
--------
At the moment of commitment, the universe conspires to assist you. - attributed to Johann Wolfgang von Goethe.

Jeemie

#5 Post by Jeemie » Wed Jan 23, 2008 1:55 pm

Now I'm sorry I didn't look at it when it was your avatar.

Can you post it as an image in this thread, so I can look and see if I see a bloodstain?
Last edited by Jeemie on Wed Jan 23, 2008 2:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.
1979 City of Champions 2009

wbtravis007

#6 Post by wbtravis007 » Wed Jan 23, 2008 2:11 pm

Jeemie wrote:Now I'm sorry I didn't look at it when it was your avatar.

Can you post it as an image in this thread, so I can look and se if I see a bloodstain?
It looked more like a pool of blood than a bloodstain to me.

peacock2121

#7 Post by peacock2121 » Wed Jan 23, 2008 3:03 pm

She reminds me of your mom.

Tocqueville3

Re: Fine

#8 Post by Tocqueville3 » Wed Jan 23, 2008 3:08 pm

Ritterskoop wrote:The kitty murder scene avatar is gone. This is me as a resident of SouthPark, which by the way, last night's repeat was way funny. Timmy and Jimmy had a fight, and Big Gay Al was the Scoutmaster.
Gerbera daisies are my favorite flower.

That visor reminds me of Steve Spurrier. Not you, the visor.

tlynn78

#9 Post by tlynn78 » Wed Jan 23, 2008 3:12 pm

Lol - but your avatar should be what YOU want it to be. Poor Dub, his sperb acting talent was wasted on us.

t.
To argue with a person who has renounced the use of reason is like administering medicine to the dead. -Thomas Paine
You can ignore reality, but you can't ignore the consequences of ignoring reality. -Ayn Rand
Those who can make you believe absurdities, can make you commit atrocities. -Voltaire

Ritterskoop

#10 Post by Ritterskoop » Wed Jan 23, 2008 5:01 pm

Can you post it as an image in this thread, so I can look and see if I see a bloodstain?
I need instructions on how to do that, and I don't see them in the FAQs. I see an Img button but don't know what's up with that.
--------

Ritterskoop

#11 Post by Ritterskoop » Wed Jan 23, 2008 5:03 pm

peacock2121 wrote:She reminds me of your mom.
I girlied it up a bit, but it's still a tank top. I'll do one of Mom now.
--------

Bob78164
Bored Moderator

#12 Post by Bob78164 » Wed Jan 23, 2008 5:05 pm

Ritterskoop wrote:I see an Img button but don't know what's up with that.
To use that button, you need the image somewhere on the Web. Surround the URL of the image you want to display with the Img tag. --Bob
"Question with boldness even the existence of a God; because, if there be one, he must more approve of the homage of reason than that of blindfolded fear." Thomas Jefferson

littlebeast13
Dumbass

#13 Post by littlebeast13 » Wed Jan 23, 2008 5:06 pm

Ritterskoop wrote:

I need instructions on how to do that, and I don't see them in the FAQs. I see an Img button but don't know what's up with that.

I don't think you can just post a picture from your computer, it has to be somewhere on the internet (To which you'd then include the link to the picture between the "IMG" tags). When I wanted to show the picture of Gus to Marley that was long ago purged from the real gusgerbils' website, I had to create an MM and use it as the avatar....

lb13

silvercamaro
Dog's Best Friend

#14 Post by silvercamaro » Wed Jan 23, 2008 5:10 pm

littlebeast13 wrote: I don't think you can just post a picture from your computer, it has to be somewhere on the internet (To which you'd then include the link to the picture between the "IMG" tags). When I wanted to show the picture of Gus to Marley that was long ago purged from the real gusgerbils' website, I had to create an MM and use it as the avatar....

lb13
I opened a Photobucket account for this very purpose. I can save photos from my computer in Photobucket, then resize them if necessary to post on a message board or in e-mail.

Ritterskoop

#15 Post by Ritterskoop » Wed Jan 23, 2008 5:11 pm

silvercamaro wrote:
littlebeast13 wrote: I don't think you can just post a picture from your computer, it has to be somewhere on the internet (To which you'd then include the link to the picture between the "IMG" tags). When I wanted to show the picture of Gus to Marley that was long ago purged from the real gusgerbils' website, I had to create an MM and use it as the avatar....

lb13
I opened a Photobucket account for this very purpose. I can save photos from my computer in Photobucket, then resize them if necessary to post on a message board or in e-mail.
Aha. I will try this. Just for that, I'll do a SP icon of you also. Back in a bit.
--------

Ritterskoop

#16 Post by Ritterskoop » Wed Jan 23, 2008 5:36 pm

OK, my new avatar with some tweaks. That visor was giving me a headache.

I have saved the images to photobucket but not sure how to proceed. I tried copying the URLs but I hoped for a way to put the picture itself in here.
--------

Ritterskoop

#17 Post by Ritterskoop » Wed Jan 23, 2008 5:45 pm

Jeemie, this was the picture of my kitty Dub I had been using.

--------

Ritterskoop

#18 Post by Ritterskoop » Wed Jan 23, 2008 5:46 pm

Here is Mom in Southpark:

--------

Ritterskoop

#19 Post by Ritterskoop » Wed Jan 23, 2008 5:47 pm

Here is Silvercamaro in SouthPark, unless she hates it, then I will change it (they did not have any dancing shoes):

--------

littlebeast13
Dumbass

#20 Post by littlebeast13 » Wed Jan 23, 2008 5:53 pm

Ritterskoop wrote:Jeemie, this was the picture of my kitty Dub I had been using.

I see what you're talking about now... poor kitty...

And another original Bored avatar bites the dust....

lb13

silvercamaro
Dog's Best Friend

#21 Post by silvercamaro » Wed Jan 23, 2008 6:01 pm

Ritterskoop wrote:Here is Silvercamaro in SouthPark, unless she hates it, then I will change it (they did not have any dancing shoes):

LOL! Les pompons, c'est moi!

tlynn78

#22 Post by tlynn78 » Wed Jan 23, 2008 6:03 pm

Les pompons, c'est moi!
Oui, tres chic, aussi.

t.
To argue with a person who has renounced the use of reason is like administering medicine to the dead. -Thomas Paine
You can ignore reality, but you can't ignore the consequences of ignoring reality. -Ayn Rand
Those who can make you believe absurdities, can make you commit atrocities. -Voltaire

T_Bone0806
FNGD Forum Moderator

#23 Post by T_Bone0806 » Wed Jan 23, 2008 6:50 pm

That is so freakin' cool!

Or hellacool, as Cartman would say...

I love Cartman (but only because he isn't MY kid. Actually, my kid was more of a Calvin from Calvin & Hobbes).
"#$%&@*&"-Donald F. Duck

Ritterskoop

#24 Post by Ritterskoop » Wed Jan 23, 2008 7:06 pm

TBone:

--------

T_Bone0806
FNGD Forum Moderator

#25 Post by T_Bone0806 » Wed Jan 23, 2008 7:21 pm

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Funny thing is, that looks an awful lot like my actual guitar that I've had since I was 12 (a Gibson SG, to be exact).

How do I get that for MY avatar??
"#$%&@*&"-Donald F. Duck