New Dog Game Show

The forum for general posting. Come join the madness. :)
TheConfessor

New Dog Game Show

#1 Post by TheConfessor » Tue Jan 15, 2008 1:26 am

I normally steer clear of all the dog talk threads, but here's my chance to start one. CBS is starting production on a big bucks game show for dogs and their owners. Any dogs reading this might want to look into it.

http://www.gameshownewsnet.com/
The second competition, America’s Top Dog, produced by R. J. Cutler, Stu Schreilberg and Stephen Kroopnick, is a competition between dog owners and their dogs. The new one hour-long series has "man's best friend" helping its owner win big money! Owners and their pets - from "pageant dogs" to those dogs simply trained at home - will live together and battle it out in a dog competition that puts the dog's relationship with the person who has raised and trained it to the test. In the end, only one team of loving owner and faithful dog will emerge the winner in this dog-eat-dog competition!

http://www.variety.com/article/VR111797 ... id=14&cs=1

earendel

Re: New Dog Game Show

#2 Post by earendel » Tue Jan 15, 2008 5:57 am

TheConfessor wrote:I normally steer clear of all the dog talk threads, but here's my chance to start one. CBS is starting production on a big bucks game show for dogs and their owners. Any dogs reading this might want to look into it.

http://www.gameshownewsnet.com/
The second competition, America’s Top Dog, produced by R. J. Cutler, Stu Schreilberg and Stephen Kroopnick, is a competition between dog owners and their dogs. The new one hour-long series has "man's best friend" helping its owner win big money! Owners and their pets - from "pageant dogs" to those dogs simply trained at home - will live together and battle it out in a dog competition that puts the dog's relationship with the person who has raised and trained it to the test. In the end, only one team of loving owner and faithful dog will emerge the winner in this dog-eat-dog competition!

http://www.variety.com/article/VR111797 ... id=14&cs=1
Sounds like a perfect opportunity for AnnieCamaro to show her chops (as it were)!
"Elen sila lumenn omentielvo...A star shines on the hour of our meeting."

NellyLunatic1980

#3 Post by NellyLunatic1980 » Tue Jan 15, 2008 6:37 am

earendel wrote:Sounds like a perfect opportunity for AnnieCamaro to show her chops (as it were)!
I was thinking the same thing... though I don't know if her recent visit to those people in the white coats who shan't be named will have some sort of impact on her performance on this show.

earendel

#4 Post by earendel » Tue Jan 15, 2008 6:41 am

NellyLunatic1980 wrote:
earendel wrote:Sounds like a perfect opportunity for AnnieCamaro to show her chops (as it were)!
I was thinking the same thing... though I don't know if her recent visit to those people in the white coats who shan't be named will have some sort of impact on her performance on this show.
It depends, I suppose, on what the game requires - is it something dealing with obedience training or something else.
"Elen sila lumenn omentielvo...A star shines on the hour of our meeting."

Greyhound Dude

#5 Post by Greyhound Dude » Tue Jan 15, 2008 7:22 am

Hey, were do I sign up? Wait, the only thing my dogs know how to do is chase rabbits. On second thought, maybe not.

jaybee

#6 Post by jaybee » Tue Jan 15, 2008 7:28 am

I don't know. A show that takes lovable pups and turns them into backstabbing "Survivor" types to win big bucks sounds so....so.....catty!
Jaybee

Bruce the Wonder Cat
Four-Footer

#7 Post by Bruce the Wonder Cat » Tue Jan 15, 2008 7:36 am

jaybee wrote:I don't know. A show that takes lovable pups and turns them into backstabbing "Survivor" types to win big bucks sounds so....so.....catty!
Hey!!!

Let's not have any of these ethnic slurs around here.

AnnieCamaro
Four-Footer

#8 Post by AnnieCamaro » Tue Jan 15, 2008 9:14 am

TheConfessor wrote:I normally steer clear of all the dog talk threads
Do you have something against opera?

/:P\
Sou iu koto de.