A little more than 3 hours left

The forum for general posting. Come join the madness. :)
mrkelley23

A little more than 3 hours left

#1 Post by mrkelley23 » Thu Jan 10, 2008 7:54 pm

in the Bored day, and we're a little shy of 350 posts for the day.

Just the absence of Pea pretty much accounts for the difference between that and 400.

Tomorrow may be lighter, being a Friday and all, but we should still see 30000 by Tuesday or Wednesday next week. At least by Thursday.
For a successful technology, reality must take precedence over public relations, for Nature cannot be fooled. -- Richard Feynman

themanintheseersuckersuit

Re: A little more than 3 hours left

#2 Post by themanintheseersuckersuit » Thu Jan 10, 2008 8:00 pm

mrkelley23 wrote:in the Bored day, and we're a little shy of 350 posts for the day.

Just the absence of Pea pretty much accounts for the difference between that and 400.

Tomorrow may be lighter, being a Friday and all, but we should still see 30000 by Tuesday or Wednesday next week. At least by Thursday.
I guess there's no chance of any more posts as I am sure all the BBs will be watching the Republican Debate at Myrtle Beach. :)
Suitguy is not bitter.

feels he represents the many educated and rational onlookers who believe that the hysterical denouncement of lay scepticism is both unwarranted and counter-productive

The problem, then, is that such calls do not address an opposition audience so much as they signal virtue. They talk past those who need convincing. They ignore actual facts and counterargument. And they are irreparably smug.

tlynn78

#3 Post by tlynn78 » Thu Jan 10, 2008 8:24 pm

I guess there's no chance of any more posts as I am sure all the BBs will be watching the Republican Debate at Myrtle Beach

Damn my working-late luck

t.
To argue with a person who has renounced the use of reason is like administering medicine to the dead. -Thomas Paine
You can ignore reality, but you can't ignore the consequences of ignoring reality. -Ayn Rand
Those who can make you believe absurdities, can make you commit atrocities. -Voltaire