Slouching towards Bethlehem and Altoona and Pittsburgh

The forum for general posting. Come join the madness. :)
etaoin22
FNGD Forum Moderator

Slouching towards Bethlehem and Altoona and Pittsburgh

#1 Post by etaoin22 » Mon Jan 07, 2008 4:27 pm

the center cannot hold the center cannot hold the center cannot hold the center cannot hold the center cannot hold the center cannot hold the center cannot hold the center cannot hold the center cannot hold the center cannot hold the center cannot hold the center cannot hold the center cannot hold the center cannot hold the center cannot hold the center cannot hold the center cannot hold..

VAdame

#2 Post by VAdame » Mon Jan 07, 2008 6:40 pm

If you're slouching towards Pittsburgh in the next week or so, let me know & I can give you the 50-cent tour (or, DEtour as it is now since they closed my Boulevard for the next 11 months!) Even though BDM is computerless at the moment, I could give him a call.

:D

etaoin22
FNGD Forum Moderator

#3 Post by etaoin22 » Mon Jan 07, 2008 6:57 pm

Only metaphorically, I regret.

And I regret Roethlisberger not having been able to complete the great comeback yesterday.

VAdame

#4 Post by VAdame » Mon Jan 07, 2008 7:25 pm

Oh, yeah....I'm afraid I jinxed 'em. I wore plain black socks Saturday instead of my usual black-&-gold! I was too busy witnessing the birth of my wonderful new grandson to think about it!

Oh, & I bought this & set it up on the porch too:

I was going to put it away today along w/ the Christmas decorations, but it took a while to get them home from the hospital. So it'll be up at least till tomorrow!