Rock of Love

The forum for general posting. Come join the madness. :)
peacock2121

Rock of Love

#1 Post by peacock2121 » Mon Jan 07, 2008 11:36 am

Is that the show yous guys talk about?

It is part of a question today on BAM.

silvercamaro
Dog's Best Friend

#2 Post by silvercamaro » Mon Jan 07, 2008 11:38 am

That's the one.

tlynn78

#3 Post by tlynn78 » Mon Jan 07, 2008 11:38 am

Spoiler
Indeed. Bret Michels from Poison.
Can you spoiler the question?

t.
Last edited by tlynn78 on Mon Jan 07, 2008 11:45 am, edited 1 time in total.
To argue with a person who has renounced the use of reason is like administering medicine to the dead. -Thomas Paine
You can ignore reality, but you can't ignore the consequences of ignoring reality. -Ayn Rand
Those who can make you believe absurdities, can make you commit atrocities. -Voltaire

peacock2121

#4 Post by peacock2121 » Mon Jan 07, 2008 11:40 am

You just spoiled it.

Ha!

tlynn78

#5 Post by tlynn78 » Mon Jan 07, 2008 11:41 am

You just spoiled it.

oops

t.
To argue with a person who has renounced the use of reason is like administering medicine to the dead. -Thomas Paine
You can ignore reality, but you can't ignore the consequences of ignoring reality. -Ayn Rand
Those who can make you believe absurdities, can make you commit atrocities. -Voltaire

peacock2121

#6 Post by peacock2121 » Mon Jan 07, 2008 11:44 am

LOL

You could go back and spoil your post, although peoples have probably already read it.

fantine33

#7 Post by fantine33 » Mon Jan 07, 2008 12:32 pm

Rock of Love? Is it any good? I'll have to check it out. Ha!

I was watching VH1 Classic about 4 am the other morning and they showed like a 10 minute preview of the upcoming season!

I was going to post something about this and, when I saw the title I was all excited because I thought somebody else had seen the preview.

I can post spoilers if anybody cares. However, I feel semi-confident in saying, "This season is-a goin' to be awesome!"

tlynn78

#8 Post by tlynn78 » Mon Jan 07, 2008 2:17 pm

I was watching VH1 Classic about 4 am the other morning and they showed like a 10 minute preview of the upcoming season!

Damn, I missed that. Love this show - it's like The Bachelor only from the trailer park and with lots more alcohol.

t.

MarleysGh0st

#9 Post by MarleysGh0st » Mon Jan 07, 2008 2:23 pm

tlynn78 wrote:Love this show - it's like The Bachelor only from the trailer park and with lots more alcohol.
Now that's a tag line! :roll:

tlynn78

#10 Post by tlynn78 » Mon Jan 07, 2008 2:27 pm

Now that's a tag line!

lol

t.

fantine33

#11 Post by fantine33 » Mon Jan 07, 2008 7:22 pm

tlynn78 wrote:

Damn, I missed that. Love this show - it's like The Bachelor only from the trailer park and with lots more alcohol.

t.
I saw it again today on Vh1 after the I Love New York Reunion show. Perhaps it will be in semi-heavy rotation leading up to Sunday.

Some fun stuff upcoming:

No elimination giveaways here, but don't look if you want to be surprised at certain things.
Spoiler

1. They have another Mud Bowl. Some new challenges include barrel racing, roller derby and a variety show at the VFW.

2. Last year's boner meter has been replaced by a peep show booth with a pole.

3. Lacey, Heather and Rodeo show up as guests.

4. Some girl with stars tattooed on her throat (ugly, green Marine Corps 1948 type ones) and lips like a blowfish is the new Brandi C., only more (!) annoying.

5. Big John is back (yay!).

6. There's one that I swear is coming equipped with a little 'something extra', if you know what I mean. (And, if you watch Vh1 with any regularity, you do.)

7. There's one girl who has to be Heather's evil twin sister (I think her name is Roxy).

cindy.wellman
LOLOLOL

#12 Post by cindy.wellman » Mon Jan 07, 2008 11:01 pm

fantine33 wrote:
tlynn78 wrote:

t.
I saw it again today on Vh1 after the I Love New York Reunion show. Perhaps it will be in semi-heavy rotation leading up to Sunday.

Some fun stuff upcoming:

No elimination giveaways here, but don't look if you want to be surprised at certain things.
Spoiler

1. They have another Mud Bowl. Some new challenges include barrel racing, roller derby and a variety show at the VFW.

4. Some girl with stars tattooed on her throat (ugly, green Marine Corps 1948 type ones) and lips like a blowfish is the new Brandi C., only more (!) annoying.

6. There's one that I swear is coming equipped with a little 'something extra', if you know what I mean. (And, if you watch Vh1 with any regularity, you do.)

7. There's one girl who has to be Heather's evil twin sister (I think her name is Roxy).
Spoiler

Did you go the VH1 site and watch the audition videos? Yikes.

That phone sex (though they didn't call it that) episode was nasty for a couple of reasons: 1) Mr. Michaels had his hair down (no, bandana) and was wearing his Hef robe. BLECH 2) UM, with all the raunch going on during the entire season of the show, you think that at least ONE of them could have been a little more convincing. They were surprisingly tame.

YAY for BIG John coming back.

I saw that big-lipped girl, and thought that her plastic surgery had gone terribly wrong. She was scary!

LOL at T-Girl's tagline. That was quite funny.

tlynn78

#13 Post by tlynn78 » Tue Jan 08, 2008 10:54 am

Spoiler

Sounds most excellent! I'll have to go check out the audition videos.

t.