Annie update

The forum for general posting. Come join the madness. :)
fantine33

#26 Post by fantine33 » Thu Jan 03, 2008 8:38 am

I'm glad to hear that Annie is improving and in good care.

Tell her that Fanny says hey. And be sure to let her know that she got the highest score in the final December QOD by a good margin (yay for La Rochefoucauld!).

fuzzywuzzy

#27 Post by fuzzywuzzy » Thu Jan 03, 2008 8:45 am

silvercamaro wrote: She licked my face between the cage wires, and I kissed back on her wet nose. They said I could open the door, but I knew that if I did, she would try to get out. Under no circumstances do I want to be pushing her away for any reason.
I am SO glad that our friend Annie is doing better! The ++++ vibes are still coming atcha SC & Annie!

fuzzy 8)
"Sometimes I wonder whether the world is being run by smart people who are putting us on or by imbeciles who really mean it."
— Mark Twain

"Be a first rate version of yourself, not a second rate version of someone else."
- Judy Garland

silvercamaro
Dog's Best Friend

#28 Post by silvercamaro » Thu Jan 03, 2008 9:02 am

fantine33 wrote:I'm glad to hear that Annie is improving and in good care.

Tell her that Fanny says hey. And be sure to let her know that she got the highest score in the final December QOD by a good margin (yay for La Rochefoucauld!).
I meant to tell her yesterday, but I was so excited to see her that I forgot. You know how I am about remembering pertinent QoD information. She will be modest, but ever so proud of her good score.

ladysoleil

#29 Post by ladysoleil » Thu Jan 03, 2008 9:07 am

Yay for Annie! :) Tail-wagging is definitely a great sign. Keeping the positive thoughts coming.

PlacentiaSoccerMom

#30 Post by PlacentiaSoccerMom » Thu Jan 03, 2008 9:30 am

silvercamaro wrote:
Bob Juch wrote:Have they found the tiger that took a piece out of her?
Nope, but if we find a 30-ft. moat, we may be on to something.
Do you think that she got under something and scraped herself trying to get out?

I am glad that she is doing better. :)

silvercamaro
Dog's Best Friend

#31 Post by silvercamaro » Thu Jan 03, 2008 9:41 am

PlacentiaSoccerMom wrote:
Do you think that she got under something and scraped herself trying to get out?
Sadly, no. She definitely was on the losing end of a major battle with someone or something with big teeth -- grizzly bear, mountain lion, farm machinery, something like that. The cause of this battle may remain shrouded in mystery, because Annie doesn't remember or won't tell.

PlacentiaSoccerMom

#32 Post by PlacentiaSoccerMom » Thu Jan 03, 2008 9:42 am

silvercamaro wrote:
Sadly, no. She definitely was on the losing end of a major battle with someone or something with big teeth -- grizzly bear, mountain lion, farm machinery, something like that. The cause of this battle may remain shrouded in mystery, because Annie doesn't remember or won't tell.
Did you find any vodka bottles and sling-shots?

I don't want it to be Rusty's fault.

earendel

#33 Post by earendel » Thu Jan 03, 2008 9:44 am

silvercamaro wrote:
I think CSI:Norman should look into this - they should be able to match the DNA from Annie's wounds with whatever large animal inflicted them.

Oh, and while they're at it, maybe they can find Bob Stoops' reputation.
"Elen sila lumenn omentielvo...A star shines on the hour of our meeting."

tlynn78

#34 Post by tlynn78 » Thu Jan 03, 2008 12:32 pm

It was a roving band of evil squirrels, I'll bet. Bastidges.

t.
To argue with a person who has renounced the use of reason is like administering medicine to the dead. -Thomas Paine
You can ignore reality, but you can't ignore the consequences of ignoring reality. -Ayn Rand
Those who can make you believe absurdities, can make you commit atrocities. -Voltaire

mellytu74

#35 Post by mellytu74 » Thu Jan 03, 2008 4:21 pm

I'm late -- no Internet access at TLAF's house (need to call Comcast tonight so someone can explain this to me) and limited Internet time at work.

Gentle scratches for Annie and big, big hugs to SC from here.

Wagging tails make us happy.

takinover

#36 Post by takinover » Thu Jan 03, 2008 6:34 pm

Glad to see Annie is feeling better.