The 2007 Pigskin Pool Champion Is....

The forum for general posting. Come join the madness. :)
littlebeast13
Dumbass

The 2007 Pigskin Pool Champion Is....

#1 Post by littlebeast13 » Sun Dec 30, 2007 8:44 pm

TiV... assuming the totals currently shown are correct. TiV has a one game lead over Buff, and both have Tennessee in tonight's game. Congratulations!

It's a good thing I wasn't in the hunt, because I screwed up my picks this week. I won 10 games, but only got 7 wins on the pool because when I went to enter my picks, I went straight down off my list at home, which didn't correspond to the Pigskin Pool list since I switched the position of the KC/NYJ and TEN/IND games on my list due to the flex game switch.... so the entire last half of my entered picks should have actually been bumped down a game.... :(

lb13

Buffacuse

#2 Post by Buffacuse » Tue Jan 01, 2008 8:49 pm

Many thanks to LB for running this--looked foward to it every week.

I'd be magnanimous and congratulate TiV for the hard-fought win, but I'm too busy wallowing in bitterness and self pity. :wink:

traininvain

#3 Post by traininvain » Tue Jan 01, 2008 9:48 pm

Woo Hoo!

And I ended up at #535 for the whole damn thing, not too shabby.

I'm not sure how I went about winning, it seems that I was in the middle of the pack for most of the year, then all of a sudden shot up to the top. This week's picks were the toughest, I was usre that I'd fall out of the top spot with all the playoff teams lying down like dogs.

Thanks beast for doing all the work for the league, and now we just have to wait for pitchers and catchers to show up, when's the BBBL draft?. In the meantime, Go GIANTS!
Enjoy every sandwich

andrewjackson

#4 Post by andrewjackson » Wed Jan 02, 2008 8:34 am

Congratulations to TiV. Excellent win in a very competitive pool this year.

I completely collapsed in the last week. That was just about my worst week of the season right when I did not need it.

Oh well, there's always next year.
No matter where you go, there you are.

PlacentiaSoccerMom

#5 Post by PlacentiaSoccerMom » Wed Jan 02, 2008 10:17 am

Congratulations!

tubadave
Official Bored Breaker/Fixer

#6 Post by tubadave » Fri Jan 04, 2008 6:09 pm

Forgetting to make any picks in the next-to-last week doomed me, and so I didn't even bother with the final week.

I was tied for the lead at that point, and I know what I would have picked...I'm pretty sure I would've been right there with TiV, but oh well. Congrats to him on a job well done.

Now all I care about is the Cowboys winning their next three games. :D
"Not all chemicals are bad. Without chemicals such as hydrogen and oxygen, for example, there would be no way to make water, a vital ingredient in beer." -- Dave Barry