@fantine: my QOD answers for 12/30/07

The forum for general posting. Come join the madness. :)
NellyLunatic1980

@fantine: my QOD answers for 12/30/07

#1 Post by NellyLunatic1980 » Sun Dec 30, 2007 6:54 pm

Since this site won't let me make a reply, I have to do it like this. Hopefully, one of the Bobs will move this post into the proper thread for me:
Spoiler
1. Although I haven't done the necessary research for many years, I think that this may be the only kosher rotgut. Please give the full brand name or street name (either one, but it must be the full name either way) of this skid row wine made by a company whose name is derived from the Hebrew for a symbol of Judaism.
Mogen David

2. Name one (and only one) Public Enemy song not titled "Fight the Power".
"911 Is a Joke"

3. What is Terrell Owens' middle name?
Eldorado

4. John Goodman has had several tv series in the past few years that haven't gone anywhere. Which one of them had Ed Asner and Olympia Dukakis as his parents?
"Center of the Universe"

5. These are the first words to what book? The sweat wis lashing oafay Sick Boy; he wis trembling.
pass

6. The state flower of Louisiana.
magnolia

7. The Dolly Sisters were a popular dance act in the Teens and Twenties. I don't think they there are much remembered now, but back in the day (1945) they rated a "biographical" movie starring June Haver and what other actress in the lead roles?
pass

8. What is the term for three players playing a card game normally played by two individuals or teams?
pass

9. What company was known for the slogan "What's on the table, Mabel?"
Black Label Beer

10. What is the name and number of the Pope Formerly Known as Rodrigo Borgia?
Alexander VI

QOD: What Denver Nugget wore #15 before he wore his retired #33? (If you don't know this one, then you really haven't been paying attention. Ha!)
David Thompson

25 Point Bonus: What was my first avatar on this message board?
pass

50 Point Bonus Bonus: A quote from what French writer served as my signature line before I went all ABA and Rock of Love and stuff?
pass