I'm back.....

The forum for general posting. Come join the madness. :)
AnnieCamaro
Four-Footer

I'm back.....

#1 Post by AnnieCamaro » Sat Dec 29, 2007 2:21 pm

I've been telling those hospital people and telling them I was ready to go home since yesterday. Finally, today, the nice lady vet listened to me. All those others act like I speak English with an accent or something.

Lizbit is sniffing me all over, but I'm kind of sleepy, so I'm letting her. I am looking forward to playing QoD, but I think I will take a tiny little nap first. My mom set up two very nice, clean comfy beds for me, but I may just stay right here on the floor for a little while longer.
Sou iu koto de.

fantine33

Re: I'm back.....

#2 Post by fantine33 » Sat Dec 29, 2007 3:16 pm

AnnieCamaro wrote:I've been telling those hospital people and telling them I was ready to go home since yesterday. Finally, today, the nice lady vet listened to me. All those others act like I speak English with an accent or something.

Lizbit is sniffing me all over, but I'm kind of sleepy, so I'm letting her. I am looking forward to playing QoD, but I think I will take a tiny little nap first. My mom set up two very nice, clean comfy beds for me, but I may just stay right here on the floor for a little while longer.
YAY! I vote for a nap on the floor, that's where I usually end up when I get home from the hospital.

The QOD will be waiting for you when your brain is ready to get back into gear. Don't tell anybody, because they might think I was playing favourites, but I would've held tomorrow's final QOD open until you got back home or got back online (since your Mom has a tiny problem remembering important things like QOD questions that she needs to tell you).

Plus, we couldn't wrap up without you since I have it under good authority and you and tanstaafl are going to be crowned Queen and King at the QOD Prom! At least everybody else calls him tanstaafl, but you can call him Snoopy. I think you'll like him as your date, he cleans up pretty well. Peacock and Kay will be your Court, since they are likely to be the only ones who will even know why you both were honoured.

Since I was whispering, nobody heard that but you, right?

Bob Juch

#3 Post by Bob Juch » Sat Dec 29, 2007 3:48 pm

Yay! So get some rest.
I may not have gone where I intended to go, but I think I have ended up where I needed to be.
- Douglas Adams (1952 - 2001)

Si fractum non sit, noli id reficere.

Teach a child to be polite and courteous in the home and, when he grows up, he'll never be able to drive in New Jersey.

kayrharris
Miss Congeniality

Re: I'm back.....

#4 Post by kayrharris » Sat Dec 29, 2007 3:57 pm

fantine33 wrote:
AnnieCamaro wrote:I've been telling those hospital people and telling them I was ready to go home since yesterday. Finally, today, the nice lady vet listened to me. All those others act like I speak English with an accent or something.

YAY! I vote for a nap on the floor, that's where I usually end up when I get home from the hospital.

The QOD will be waiting for you when your brain is ready to get back into gear. Don't tell anybody, because they might think I was playing favourites, but I would've held tomorrow's final QOD open until you got back home or got back online (since your Mom has a tiny problem remembering important things like QOD questions that she needs to tell you).

Plus, we couldn't wrap up without you since I have it under good authority and you and tanstaafl are going to be crowned Queen and King at the QOD Prom! At least everybody else calls him tanstaafl, but you can call him Snoopy. I think you'll like him as your date, he cleans up pretty well. Peacock and Kay will be your Court, since they are likely to be the only ones who will even know why you both were honoured.

Since I was whispering, nobody heard that but you, right?

Yay! Welcome home Annie. Did somebody say I could be your Court?
Do I need a new dress and perhaps...shoes???

"An investment in knowledge pays the best interest. "
Benjamin Franklin

geoffil

#5 Post by geoffil » Sat Dec 29, 2007 5:04 pm

I am glad you are on the road to recovery. Please let us know how you are doing. You had us worried for a while.

a1mamacat

#6 Post by a1mamacat » Sat Dec 29, 2007 5:33 pm

The best of news, Miss Annie. We were all very worried. Mittens and her kids send special soft hamster hugs, which is probably all you can tolerate right now.
Lover of Soft Animals and Fine Art
1st annual international BBBL Champeeeeen!

PlacentiaSoccerMom

#7 Post by PlacentiaSoccerMom » Sat Dec 29, 2007 7:05 pm

I am glad that you are home Annie!

SportsFan68
No Scritches!!!

#8 Post by SportsFan68 » Sat Dec 29, 2007 7:23 pm

YAHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

I'm so glad you're home!

I hope you didn't hear that so it dint wake you up from your nap -- it was two states away. More, New England size states.

NellyLunatic1980

#9 Post by NellyLunatic1980 » Sat Dec 29, 2007 8:20 pm

w00t!

Welcome home, Miss Annie! :D

MarleysGh0st

#10 Post by MarleysGh0st » Sat Dec 29, 2007 10:49 pm

Welcome home, Annie! :)

We miss you when you're away.

hermillion
Bored Millionaire

#11 Post by hermillion » Sat Dec 29, 2007 11:46 pm

Welcome back, Annie! We missed you bunches, and have been sending all sorts of good thoughts and prayers your way.

You are very sweet for being so understanding about Lizbit, and I think you should be able to nap any old place you want to.
"If you think in terms of a year, plant a seed; if in terms of ten years, plant a tree; if in terms of a hundred years, teach the people." - Confucious

"Who dares to teach must never cease to learn." -- John Cotton Dana

ghostjmf

#12 Post by ghostjmf » Sun Dec 30, 2007 12:09 am

Welcome back AnnieC.

peacock2121

#13 Post by peacock2121 » Sun Dec 30, 2007 5:46 am

Welcome home, Annie.

I have the perfect dress and not so perfect shoes for serving in your court.

T_Bone0806
FNGD Forum Moderator

#14 Post by T_Bone0806 » Sun Dec 30, 2007 11:57 am

Welcome home, dear sweet Annie!!!!

We have missed you!!
"#$%&@*&"-Donald F. Duck

ontellen
FNGD Forum Moderator

#15 Post by ontellen » Mon Dec 31, 2007 12:40 am

Eddie and I say yay! Welcome home sweet girl. Get better soon.

mellytu74

#16 Post by mellytu74 » Mon Dec 31, 2007 7:53 am

I am so glad to read this, so glad that you are back home.

:D

mrkelley23

#17 Post by mrkelley23 » Mon Dec 31, 2007 8:07 am

Always nice to re-welcome one of the regulars, isn't it?

:)
For a successful technology, reality must take precedence over public relations, for Nature cannot be fooled. -- Richard Feynman

tlynn78

#18 Post by tlynn78 » Mon Dec 31, 2007 12:21 pm

I'm glad you are back home, and one the mend, Annie.
Who else could keep yopur mom in line?

t.
To argue with a person who has renounced the use of reason is like administering medicine to the dead. -Thomas Paine
You can ignore reality, but you can't ignore the consequences of ignoring reality. -Ayn Rand
Those who can make you believe absurdities, can make you commit atrocities. -Voltaire