The giggle post update...

The forum for general posting. Come join the madness. :)
otherindigo

The giggle post update...

#1 Post by otherindigo » Fri Dec 28, 2007 8:58 am

Ok so I finally called the boy Wednesday. I really hadn't had any time to get away from the family long enough to make a private call until then. We played phone tag a couple of times before we finally had our 1.75 hour long conversation last night. And then he just texted me to say, "Good morning cutie". All together now... Awwwwww.....

I admit it. I'm silly.

Bob Juch

Re: The giggle post update...

#2 Post by Bob Juch » Fri Dec 28, 2007 9:21 am

otherindigo wrote:Ok so I finally called the boy Wednesday. I really hadn't had any time to get away from the family long enough to make a private call until then. We played phone tag a couple of times before we finally had our 1.75 hour long conversation last night. And then he just texted me to say, "Good morning cutie". All together now... Awwwwww.....

I admit it. I'm silly.
Hey! Now I'm jealous!
I may not have gone where I intended to go, but I think I have ended up where I needed to be.
- Douglas Adams (1952 - 2001)

Si fractum non sit, noli id reficere.

Teach a child to be polite and courteous in the home and, when he grows up, he'll never be able to drive in New Jersey.

otherindigo

#3 Post by otherindigo » Fri Dec 28, 2007 10:13 am

Bob Juch wrote:
otherindigo wrote:Ok so I finally called the boy Wednesday. I really hadn't had any time to get away from the family long enough to make a private call until then. We played phone tag a couple of times before we finally had our 1.75 hour long conversation last night. And then he just texted me to say, "Good morning cutie". All together now... Awwwwww.....

I admit it. I'm silly.
Hey! Now I'm jealous!
That's so sweet. I'm flattered. :)

SportsFan68
No Scritches!!!

#4 Post by SportsFan68 » Fri Dec 28, 2007 11:34 am

What a great way to start your morning! I got a weather report...

Have fun!

Bob Juch

#5 Post by Bob Juch » Fri Dec 28, 2007 11:42 am

SportsFan68 wrote:What a great way to start your morning! I got a weather report...

Have fun!
SF, speaking of weather reports, how cold is it there today? I just spoke with my daughter and it's 15° in Parker now.
I may not have gone where I intended to go, but I think I have ended up where I needed to be.
- Douglas Adams (1952 - 2001)

Si fractum non sit, noli id reficere.

Teach a child to be polite and courteous in the home and, when he grows up, he'll never be able to drive in New Jersey.

SportsFan68
No Scritches!!!

#6 Post by SportsFan68 » Fri Dec 28, 2007 11:50 am

Bob Juch wrote:SF, speaking of weather reports, how cold is it there today? I just spoke with my daughter and it's 15° in Parker now.
It's 22, not balmy even compared to Parker. Not too cold to snow -- we're sposed to get about half a foot this afternoon.

hermillion
Bored Millionaire

#7 Post by hermillion » Fri Dec 28, 2007 12:10 pm

OI - I like him already.
"If you think in terms of a year, plant a seed; if in terms of ten years, plant a tree; if in terms of a hundred years, teach the people." - Confucious

"Who dares to teach must never cease to learn." -- John Cotton Dana

peacock2121

#8 Post by peacock2121 » Sat Dec 29, 2007 6:19 am

I admit it. I'm silly.
Awwwwwwwww