An Elf Gift for Lady Soleil

The forum for general posting. Come join the madness. :)
silvercamaro
Dog's Best Friend

An Elf Gift for Lady Soleil

#1 Post by silvercamaro » Thu Dec 20, 2007 12:30 pm

I'm not an elf, but I'm giving you an elf present, which is to say that you have to be content with looking at the photo, instead of getting the real thing. Your thread about the Goth cruise, combined with your admiration of Bixby's fabulous Chanel heels, reminded me of these:

Chanel combat boots! Goth haute couture!

Merry Christmas, elf-wise.

ladysoleil

Re: An Elf Gift for Lady Soleil

#2 Post by ladysoleil » Thu Dec 20, 2007 3:47 pm

silvercamaro wrote:I'm not an elf, but I'm giving you an elf present, which is to say that you have to be content with looking at the photo, instead of getting the real thing. Your thread about the Goth cruise, combined with your admiration of Bixby's fabulous Chanel heels, reminded me of these:

Chanel combat boots! Goth haute couture!

Merry Christmas, elf-wise.
eee!

I almost think I need to find out how much those cost, except that I am sure it's more than I make in several months. *drool* But then it can go on the list of "things I would buy if I ever got on Millionaire or won the lottery".

Thanks for thinking of me. :)

silvercamaro
Dog's Best Friend

#3 Post by silvercamaro » Thu Dec 20, 2007 4:22 pm

I thought you would like them. I don't think they are in the current line, however, so you may have to search in upscale resale shops from time to time. (I say that like I'm familiar with the current Chanel line. With Kay as my witness, I did go into the Chanel boutique in Sak's once, so I clearly am full of expertise. . .or full of something.)

On a completely unrelated topic, I'm curious about a piece I noticed in the paper. Yesterday's NYTimes included an article about your company, and quoted was someone with the last name of Soleil. Coincidence, current or previous relationship, or random juxtoposition of letters as typed by an infinite number of monkeys?