A modest proposal

The forum for general posting. Come join the madness. :)
Bob78164
Bored Moderator

A modest proposal

#1 Post by Bob78164 » Mon Oct 08, 2007 12:29 pm

Let me make a couple of suggestions.

First, we should probably create a "sticky" post with links to alternative gathering places (Ed's Bored, Bob Juch's, Tony Danza's, and mine), so that in case something unforeseen causes problems over here, people will know where we're gathering.

Second, let me suggest that anyone who hasn't already done so take a few minutes to go through the Fool's application procedure. I suspect once we settle on this as our new home, our other interim homes won't be monitored regularly. But I visit the Fool every day anyway, and "our" Bored there is on my list of Favorites, so I'll see right away any posts that show up.

Besides, I get brownie points for having people designate me as a "Favorite Fool" by clicking on the :-) next to my name. --Bob

peacock2121

Re: A modest proposal

#2 Post by peacock2121 » Mon Oct 08, 2007 12:33 pm

Bob78164 wrote:Let me make a couple of suggestions.

First, we should probably create a "sticky" post with links to alternative gathering places (Ed's Bored, Bob Juch's, Tony Danza's, and mine), so that in case something unforeseen causes problems over here, people will know where we're gathering.

Second, let me suggest that anyone who hasn't already done so take a few minutes to go through the Fool's application procedure. I suspect once we settle on this as our new home, our other interim homes won't be monitored regularly. But I visit the Fool every day anyway, and "our" Bored there is on my list of Favorites, so I'll see right away any posts that show up.

Besides, I get brownie points for having people designate me as a "Favorite Fool" by clicking on the :-) next to my name. --Bob
Brownie points are good.

The next trip I make over there, I will do that.

Unless of course, you are making a joke and in the making of it, making fun of BobJuch, then I will not do that.

Just covering my bases.