Georgia prosecutors have messages showing Trump’s team is behind voting system breach

The forum for general posting. Come join the madness. :)
wbtravis007

Re: Georgia prosecutors have messages showing Trump’s team is behind voting system breach

#76 Post by wbtravis007 » Tue Aug 22, 2023 9:43 pm

flockofseagulls104 wrote:
Tue Aug 22, 2023 7:56 pm
silverscreenselect wrote:
Tue Aug 22, 2023 2:45 pm
Tue Aug 22, 2023 11:02 am
You are truly a piece of work. You demonstrate the definition of willful ignorance.
I do not want to be willfully ignorant. If the True the Vote people have evidence of election fraud, I'd like to see or hear it. Please show me.

What I don't need to see or hear is them making groundless claims for what they're going to produce some day accompanied by excuses, including "my lawyer told me not to," for why they haven't produced the evidence. If I want to hear that, I can just read your posts.

I'll even make it simpler for you. Tell me one or two places in the video where they dish out the dirt. Like say at the 16:30 mark, here's the records we have about the election. But you haven't. The fact that you're gullible enough to swallow whatever they're dishing out doesn't make it real.
Uh, uh. I know you don't want to know what you don't want to know. That is what is called willful ignorance. I've sat here and read your interminable parroting of Mr. "Cleanest voter roll in the nation" Raffensperger, time and time again. I have enough documented, unchallengable evidence just picking off the low hanging fruit to show 'cleanest voter roll in the nation' is pure bullshit. He is a liar. Either that or the other 49 states have voter rolls from beyond hell. I've even challenged you to prove me wrong on one of the easiest searches you can do. Just get the voter roll and pick a post office address that has boxes and see who says they live there. But that is too hard for you to do. You don't want to 'waste your time'. You want to cling to your ignorance.

No, YOU respond to what TTV says in the video and disprove THEM, point by point. They even have documentation, which I have yet to see from Brad. He just gives pronouncements, subpoenas and lawsuits.

Until you do that, I suggest you stuff your canned narrative up your you-know-where. It has absolutely NO credibility. And neither do you.

You weird.

Resting might help.

Hoping that the new forum will somehow be calming in a way.

I can explain why I think it might be, but won’t bother unless you ask me to. I’m not expecting that you will.

flockofseagulls104

Re: Georgia prosecutors have messages showing Trump’s team is behind voting system breach

#77 Post by flockofseagulls104 » Tue Aug 22, 2023 9:54 pm

wbtravis007 wrote:
Tue Aug 22, 2023 9:43 pm
Tue Aug 22, 2023 2:45 pm

I do not want to be willfully ignorant. If the True the Vote people have evidence of election fraud, I'd like to see or hear it. Please show me.

What I don't need to see or hear is them making groundless claims for what they're going to produce some day accompanied by excuses, including "my lawyer told me not to," for why they haven't produced the evidence. If I want to hear that, I can just read your posts.

I'll even make it simpler for you. Tell me one or two places in the video where they dish out the dirt. Like say at the 16:30 mark, here's the records we have about the election. But you haven't. The fact that you're gullible enough to swallow whatever they're dishing out doesn't make it real.
Uh, uh. I know you don't want to know what you don't want to know. That is what is called willful ignorance. I've sat here and read your interminable parroting of Mr. "Cleanest voter roll in the nation" Raffensperger, time and time again. I have enough documented, unchallengable evidence just picking off the low hanging fruit to show 'cleanest voter roll in the nation' is pure bullshit. He is a liar. Either that or the other 49 states have voter rolls from beyond hell. I've even challenged you to prove me wrong on one of the easiest searches you can do. Just get the voter roll and pick a post office address that has boxes and see who says they live there. But that is too hard for you to do. You don't want to 'waste your time'. You want to cling to your ignorance.

No, YOU respond to what TTV says in the video and disprove THEM, point by point. They even have documentation, which I have yet to see from Brad. He just gives pronouncements, subpoenas and lawsuits.

Until you do that, I suggest you stuff your canned narrative up your you-know-where. It has absolutely NO credibility. And neither do you.

You weird.

Resting might help.

Hoping that the new forum will somehow be calming in a way.

I can explain why I think it might be, but won’t bother unless you ask me to. I’m not expecting that you will.
Perhaps you can go to Earl the Squirrel's Rude Assholes forum. Do you have nothing better to do than to say the same crap with different words every time? You must be getting tiresome even to yourself. If you were at least somewhat humorous in your trolling me, it might be halfway interesting. But I believe you are exactly what Frank alluded to in his post. You add nothing to any topic except juvenile personal attacks. Why don't you just stop?
Your friendly neighborhood racist. On the waiting list to be a nazi. Designated an honorary 'snowflake'. Trolled by the very best, as well as by BJ. Always typical, unlike others.., Fulminator, Hopelessly in the tank for trump... inappropriate... Flocking himself... Probably a tucking sexist, too... All thought comes from the right wing noise machine(TM)... A clear and present threat to The Future Of Our Democracy.. Doesn't understand anything... Made the trump apologist and enabler playoffs... Heathen bastard... Knows nothing about history... Liar.... don't know much about statistics and polling... Nothing at all about biology... Ignorant Bigot... Potential Future Pariah... Big Nerd... Spiraling, Anti-Trans Bigot.. A Lunatic AND a Bigot.. Very Ignorant of the World in General... Sounds deranged... Fake Christian... Weird... has the mind of a child... has paranoid delusions... Simpleton... gullible idiot

silverscreenselect

#78 Post by silverscreenselect » Wed Aug 23, 2023 12:51 am

I listened to their video. They spent the first half of it discussing their supposed methodology and what they claim they found. Most of this I'd already heard and read other places, except here they may have gone into more detail. Still, no findings released. Then they discussed all the times they went to various law enforcement officials and got nowhere, including some evidence they claim the FBI lost. I don't know how much, if any of that is true. It's irrelevant in any case.

So, 52 minutes of blather and excuses as I thought. They did make one statement I could verify, and they were wrong. They said that when Raffensperger's office sent mail-in ballot forms to everyone before the 2020 election, they could return those forms without showing any identification. That's only partially true. They would have to supply their driver's license number and/or social security number. Those two clowns omitted that little detail. Now, it's certainly possible that if someone receives an application for a dead or relocated relative, they might know that person's drivers license number and use that to file a fraudulent mail-in ballot. But that's a far cry from the hundreds or thousands of ballots that True the Vote claims these mules were illegally filing.

They did mention one interesting thing. They claimed that they did another version of their research in regard to two high-profile unsolved murders in the Atlanta area and came up with some "shocking" results that they gave to the FBI task force on those cases. I was expecting something out of a true crime podcast, but they just moved on to the next topic. So I have no idea what happened in those two murder cases.

True the Vote showed nothing in that 52 minute video. As far as I know, they've showed nothing in response to all the subpoenas and lawsuits. So, it's a big nothing.
By the way, they are now defendants in several lawsuits that have been filed. We'll see how they fare in the courts and if they ultimately decide to release this data they claim they have.
Check out our website: http://www.silverscreenvideos.com

flockofseagulls104

#79 Post by flockofseagulls104 » Wed Aug 23, 2023 11:28 am

Well. Here we are again. The only fact we can go by is that SOMEONE IS LYING.

Once again, we are at loggerheads. True the Vote has provided reams of documentation to support what they are saying. Probably too much. Like Congress submitting a 20,000 page bill and expecting it to be voted on the day after tomorrow. But I did locate some of the salient ones, including one supporting their assertion that they DID submit their cell phone data to the GBI and the GBI decided they wanted the name of the informant before they would do anything. They have it, and they sat on it and continue to sit on it. I wish I had it, but I don't.

Neither of us can PROVE anything. But I am inclined to believe TTV is more credible. I have many reasons to believe that Mr. Raffensberger is not being forthcoming.

1. I have personally looked at a portion of what he claims to be 'the cleanest voter roll in the US' and, as a database professional I judge him to be making a very false and self-serving statement. As I stated, I would have been fired from any job I have had if my database was as badly maintained as the one he oversees.
2. He has a very big conflict of interest. He was/is in charge of the elections in question, including his own re-election. To admit that there were any problems in those elections is a reflection on his performance.
3. He is arbitrarily and unilaterally refusing to take long overdue security measures on the voting equipment and software he oversees until after the next general election.
4. Instead of examining and investigating various issues TTV has brought to his attention, he has resorted to using the power of his office and legal means to harass them. TTV has released documentation of that. Mr. Raffensberger, to my knowledge, has not and used leaks to the press instead.

On this issue, I guess we will have to agree to disagree. But I give you credit for actually finally forcing yourself to look at a different perspective, even though it looks like you still cling to your narrative. Perhaps you will do it more often in the future instead of relying solely on your preconceptions.
Your friendly neighborhood racist. On the waiting list to be a nazi. Designated an honorary 'snowflake'. Trolled by the very best, as well as by BJ. Always typical, unlike others.., Fulminator, Hopelessly in the tank for trump... inappropriate... Flocking himself... Probably a tucking sexist, too... All thought comes from the right wing noise machine(TM)... A clear and present threat to The Future Of Our Democracy.. Doesn't understand anything... Made the trump apologist and enabler playoffs... Heathen bastard... Knows nothing about history... Liar.... don't know much about statistics and polling... Nothing at all about biology... Ignorant Bigot... Potential Future Pariah... Big Nerd... Spiraling, Anti-Trans Bigot.. A Lunatic AND a Bigot.. Very Ignorant of the World in General... Sounds deranged... Fake Christian... Weird... has the mind of a child... has paranoid delusions... Simpleton... gullible idiot

silverscreenselect

#80 Post by silverscreenselect » Wed Aug 23, 2023 12:16 pm

Wed Aug 23, 2023 11:28 am
True the Vote has provided reams of documentation to support what they are saying.
Correction.

True the Vote CLAIMS they have provided reams of documentation. You haven't seen it. I haven't seen it. Nobody knows what they've submitted, and they refuse to submit anything in a forum where the public can examine and review it.

By the way, I claim that I've submitted reams of documentation to the GBI documenting your illicit relations with goats. The fact they haven't gone after you is proof that they are involved in a big cover-up.

Bob78164
Bored Moderator

#81 Post by Bob78164 » Wed Aug 23, 2023 12:23 pm

Wed Aug 23, 2023 12:16 pm
True the Vote CLAIMS they have provided reams of documentation. You haven't seen it. I haven't seen it. Nobody knows what they've submitted, and they refuse to submit anything in a forum where the public can examine and review it.
Sounds like a blatant violation of the Best Evidence Rule (known in California as the Secondary Evidence Rule). For non-lawyers, the Best Evidence Rule is quite simple. You don't get to tell a judge or jury what a piece of paper says. You have to show them the paper so they can see for themselves what it says. It's called the Best Evidence Rule based on the maxim that the document itself is the best evidence of its contents. --Bob
"Question with boldness even the existence of a God; because, if there be one, he must more approve of the homage of reason than that of blindfolded fear." Thomas Jefferson

flockofseagulls104

#82 Post by flockofseagulls104 » Wed Aug 23, 2023 12:29 pm

Wed Aug 23, 2023 12:16 pm
Wed Aug 23, 2023 11:28 am
True the Vote has provided reams of documentation to support what they are saying.
Correction.

By the way, I claim that I've submitted reams of documentation to the GBI documenting your illicit relations with goats. The fact they haven't gone after you is proof that they are involved in a big cover-up.
Um, I have seen it. It's right there on open.ink. Literally thousands of documents there. I gave you a link to one of them.
Unfortunately, counselor, because the left owns the media, you have to go the extra mile to get perspectives they don't like. On anything. Perhaps you need to get an open.ink account. I did. They let me in, even though I don't know anything. You, with your worldclass depth of knowledge and experience, should be given the keys to the website.

I'll await your correction correction before you go on to complain about anything else. (Is that something you can do? I have never seen you admit you were wrong about anything, except for one telling comment regarding prison.)

BTW, on that GOAT subject: forward me that documentation. We had some good times for awhile. Some good memories.
Not surprised you're still going on with that subject, ignoring the fact it's been totally debunked, and the point I made has apparently gone totally over your head. Like Charlottesville. Like bleach. Just how you roll, I guess.

Estonut
Evil Genius

#83 Post by Estonut » Wed Aug 23, 2023 5:44 pm

Wed Aug 23, 2023 12:29 pm
I'll await your correction correction before you go on to complain about anything else. (Is that something you can do? I have never seen you admit you were wrong about anything, except for one telling comment regarding prison.)
I don't believe he ever admitted he was wrong about that. He claimed it was a failed joke, yet did not, when asked, say which part of his comment was supposed to be funny.
A child of five would understand this. Send someone to fetch a child of five.
Groucho Marx

flockofseagulls104

#84 Post by flockofseagulls104 » Wed Aug 23, 2023 7:32 pm

Just wondering. I heard Trump had to pay $200,000 for bail. Wait a minute. What happened to cash-free bail?

silverscreenselect

#85 Post by silverscreenselect » Wed Aug 23, 2023 7:43 pm

Wed Aug 23, 2023 7:32 pm
Just wondering. I heard Trump had to pay $200,000 for bail. Wait a minute. What happened to cash-free bail?
Not in Georgia. And not for dangerous criminals in any event.

flockofseagulls104

#86 Post by flockofseagulls104 » Wed Aug 23, 2023 8:00 pm

Wed Aug 23, 2023 7:43 pm
Wed Aug 23, 2023 7:32 pm
Not in Georgia. And not for dangerous criminals in any event.
Not yet, anyway. Fanny's workin on it.
Where's the correction to your correction? Don't skip out on that.

silverscreenselect

#87 Post by silverscreenselect » Wed Aug 23, 2023 9:01 pm

Um, I have seen it. It's right there on open.ink. Literally thousands of documents there. I gave you a link to one of them.
The only thing you gave me a link to was a sign-up page for open.ink. I'm not going to give them my information so they can bombard me with sales pitches for various right-wing causes. If you have a document that's actually probative, provide it. I'll settle for a cut-and-paste or screenshot or something similar.

And we already knew that True the Vote submitted something to the GBI. The GBI didn't think it merited further investigation. We also know that they have refused to supply any information in a formal legal setting in response to a subpoena.

So there's no correction to my correction.

flockofseagulls104

#88 Post by flockofseagulls104 » Wed Aug 23, 2023 9:43 pm

Wed Aug 23, 2023 9:01 pm
The only thing you gave me a link to was a sign-up page for open.ink. I'm not going to give them my information so they can bombard me with sales pitches for various right-wing causes. If you have a document that's actually probative, provide it. I'll settle for a cut-and-paste or screenshot or something similar.

And we already knew that True the Vote submitted something to the GBI. The GBI didn't think it merited further investigation. We also know that they have refused to supply any information in a formal legal setting in response to a subpoena.

So there's no correction to my correction.
Your statement:

Is wrong.
Your unwillingness to view the documentation does not negate the fact that the documentation exists. It is exactly what keeps you in your bubble. Willful Ignorance. You have absolutely no credibility. Someday you really should face that reality in yourself.

silverscreenselect

#89 Post by silverscreenselect » Wed Aug 23, 2023 11:01 pm

Wed Aug 23, 2023 9:43 pm
Your unwillingness to view the documentation does not negate the fact that the documentation exists.
Well, I guess I'll have to wait until they respond to the various subpoenas and court filings or get bankrupted through contempt fines and default judgments.

flockofseagulls104

#90 Post by flockofseagulls104 » Thu Aug 24, 2023 6:39 am

Wed Aug 23, 2023 11:01 pm
Your unwillingness to view the documentation does not negate the fact that the documentation exists.
Well, I guess I'll have to wait until they respond to the various subpoenas and court filings or get bankrupted through contempt fines and default judgments.
NOW YOU'RE GETTING IT!!!
The Swamp strategy. Exactly what they're using against President Trump as well.
And they won't hesitate a second to use it against you or me if they see fit.

silverscreenselect

#91 Post by silverscreenselect » Thu Aug 24, 2023 7:06 am

Thu Aug 24, 2023 6:39 am
NOW YOU'RE GETTING IT!!!
You, maybe. I don't know what you've been doing or will do in support of Trump. Heading to the jail today to cheer him on?

I don't have to worry because I know what's legal and what's not. A hint: Breaking into election offices and intimidating poll workers is not.

flockofseagulls104

#92 Post by flockofseagulls104 » Fri Aug 25, 2023 11:08 am

Thu Aug 24, 2023 7:06 am

NOW YOU'RE GETTING IT!!!
You, maybe. I don't know what you've been doing or will do in support of Trump. Heading to the jail today to cheer him on?

I don't have to worry because I know what's legal and what's not. A hint: Breaking into election offices and intimidating poll workers is not.
I think I am seeing it now. Both you and bobby seem to be the most contained within the leftist narrative bubble. Both of you are lawyers, so you say.
I am thinking when lawyers get a case, they have to get into a certain mindset. Anything that supports their case is God's honest gospel, that comes from on high. That is how they have to present it. Anything that contradicts their case is null and void from the outset. Lies, untrue, dastardly misinformation created by people who do so for nefarious, self-serving reasons and who have no expertise or knowledge about the subject they are addressing. The TRUTH is not the objective. Winning the case is the ultimate goal.

That is where I believe you two come from. You support the left-wing narrative on whatever issue, and you use the lawyer method of defending it, which naturally propels you to discard and defame any information that doesn't support your case. And of course, you don't need to examine it or even think about it. It's automatically false to you. It would be dangerous for you to even consider it.

Unfortunately, that also somehow requires you to include personal dispersions at me, to hopefully help you discredit any information I might provide in the future which you have no other way of discrediting.

I am not a lawyer (thank God for that), so I don't work that way. I am looking for the TRUTH. THE TRUTH, not my truth or your truth. And that seems to be the problem in the last couple of decades. With the growth of the internet, it is very difficult, if not impossible, to ascertain the absolute truth anymore. A multitude of reasons for that, I'm afraid. But many people use that for their own advantage. One of them is Fani Willis.

wbtravis007

#93 Post by wbtravis007 » Fri Aug 25, 2023 3:15 pm

Fri Aug 25, 2023 11:08 am

NOW YOU'RE GETTING IT!!!

I think I am seeing it now. Both you and bobby seem to be the most contained within the leftist narrative bubble. Both of you are lawyers, so you say.
I am thinking when lawyers get a case, they have to get into a certain mindset. Anything that supports their case is God's honest gospel, that comes from on high. That is how they have to present it. Anything that contradicts their case is null and void from the outset. Lies, untrue, dastardly misinformation created by people who do so for nefarious, self-serving reasons and who have no expertise or knowledge about the subject they are addressing. The TRUTH is not the objective. Winning the case is the ultimate goal.

That is where I believe you two come from. You support the left-wing narrative on whatever issue, and you use the lawyer method of defending it, which naturally propels you to discard and defame any information that doesn't support your case. And of course, you don't need to examine it or even think about it. It's automatically false to you. It would be dangerous for you to even consider it.

Unfortunately, that also somehow requires you to include personal dispersions at me, to hopefully help you discredit any information I might provide in the future which you have no other way of discrediting.

I am not a lawyer (thank God for that), so I don't work that way. I am looking for the TRUTH. THE TRUTH, not my truth or your truth. And that seems to be the problem in the last couple of decades. With the growth of the internet, it is very difficult, if not impossible, to ascertain the absolute truth anymore. A multitude of reasons for that, I'm afraid. But many people use that for their own advantage. One of them is Fani Willis.
Well ... there you go again.

You may know the best words, but using them is a taller order for you.

I think you mean aspersions -- not dispersions.

The rest of the post is really weak, too.

flockofseagulls104

#94 Post by flockofseagulls104 » Fri Aug 25, 2023 4:13 pm

NOW YOU'RE GETTING IT!!!

Unfortunately, that also somehow requires you to include personal aspersions at me, to hopefully help you discredit any information I might provide in the future which you have no other way of discrediting.

silverscreenselect

#95 Post by silverscreenselect » Fri Aug 25, 2023 4:48 pm

Fri Aug 25, 2023 4:13 pm
Flock was so impressed with himself that he posted this latest tirade twice.

Beebs52
Queen of Wack

#96 Post by Beebs52 » Fri Aug 25, 2023 5:12 pm

Why hasn't this been moved to the politics lounge?
Well, then

Vandal
Director of Promos

#97 Post by Vandal » Fri Aug 25, 2023 6:03 pm

Beebs52 wrote:
Fri Aug 25, 2023 5:12 pm
Admin says no moving threads.
_________________________________________________________________________________
Available now:
The Secret At Haney Field: A Baseball Mystery
The Right Hand Rule
Center Point
Dizzy Miss Lizzie
Running On Empty
The Tick Tock Man
The Dragon's Song by Binh Pham and R. M. Clark
Devin Drake and The Family Secret

Visit my website: http://www.rmclarkauthor.com

Ready: Devin Drake and The RollerGhoster

kroxquo

#98 Post by kroxquo » Fri Aug 25, 2023 6:04 pm

Beebs52 wrote:
Beast said the Political Lounge was entirely voluntary and no threads would be moved.
You live and learn. Or at least you live. - Douglas Adams

flockofseagulls104

#99 Post by flockofseagulls104 » Fri Aug 25, 2023 6:10 pm

Fri Aug 25, 2023 4:48 pm
Fri Aug 25, 2023 4:13 pm
Flock was so impressed with himself that he posted this latest tirade twice.
Based on the only relevant and factually correct statement I have ever seen him make on this bored, I re-posted my comments, changing the word dispersions to aspersions. Thanks go to travis.

Of course trollboy cannot let anything go by without a personal dig at me.

flockofseagulls104

#100 Post by flockofseagulls104 » Fri Aug 25, 2023 6:13 pm

Vandal wrote:
Fri Aug 25, 2023 6:03 pm
Beebs52 wrote:
Admin says no moving threads.
I ain't going there. Lots of rude assholes over there. I think if we're going to segregate political stuff, I will let that be the Leftist Narrative Lounge. They can post all their propaganda there to themselves and congratulate each other for their wisdom. If you want a shot of pure 200 proof MSM politcal garbage, take a walk over there. I won't bother them with anything to contradict them. Besides, it's kinda seedy there already. No janitorial services?
Last edited by flockofseagulls104 on Fri Aug 25, 2023 6:29 pm, edited 2 times in total.