Dobbs comes down

The forum for general posting. Come join the madness. :)
Spock

Re: Dobbs comes down

#76 Post by Spock » Sat Jul 16, 2022 10:25 am

Bob Juch wrote:
Thu Jul 14, 2022 10:48 pm
Bob78164 wrote:
Thu Jul 14, 2022 6:47 pm
Bob Juch wrote:
Thu Jul 14, 2022 6:30 pm
Reporting an abortion to the state is prevented by the federal Health Insurance Portability & Accountability Act (HIPPA).
She was required to report the rape (not the abortion) to Indiana Child Services. Which she did. So the investigation won't go anywhere.

None of which changes the fact that the public announcement of the investigation was obviously intended to intimidate future Indiana doctors who want to help 10-year-old girls not carry their rapists' pregnancies to term. And that's a despicable abuse of public power.

As for rarity, by the way, apparently Ohio averaged approximately 1 abortion per week performed on girls 15 years old or younger. That doesn't account for the girls who did carry their rapists' babies to term. So maybe not quite so rare as one might hope.

By the way, Flock's lawyer is apparently as stupid as his client. Right now abortions are legal in Indiana through 22 weeks of pregnancy. --Bob
It seems that the report kept the names of the girl and her rapist confidential.
To be gross about it-There is tremendous difference between 10 years old and 15 years old.

In Minnesota, 10th graders are 15/16 years old-so a girl just days from starting 11th Grade might be 15 depending if she has a late-summer birthday.

Some guys on my floor freshman year of college (one was a room-mate actually) seemed to have a problem with getting 10th graders (either 15 or 16 years old) pregnant. I just remember there were several abortions involved and some speculation if they were really pregnant or if they were just extorting the "Abortion Fee" from the guy.

To be super-gross about it-One guy's girlfriend was a junior (16 or 17) and she gave him the gift of a 3-some where the other girl was a 10th grader(15 or 16).

15 year olds aren't babies in the way 10 year olds are.

flocks lawyer

#77 Post by flocks lawyer » Sat Jul 16, 2022 11:14 am

Bob78164 wrote:
Sat Jul 16, 2022 12:17 am
Bob Juch wrote:
Fri Jul 15, 2022 9:44 pm
tlynn78 wrote:
Fri Jul 15, 2022 9:22 pm
LMAO! I'm sure he's a "very fine" lawyer.
He is. He's the only person I know who scored higher than I did on the LSAT.
No he's not. --Bob
I am the second to worst lawyer in the US.
J.D. in Below Average Lawyering from Prager University. My pronouns are unpronouncable.

silverscreenselect

#78 Post by silverscreenselect » Sat Jul 16, 2022 2:28 pm

Spock wrote:
Sat Jul 16, 2022 10:25 am
To be gross about it-There is tremendous difference between 10 years old and 15 years old.
The statistic said "15 years old or younger." That's because those abortions are cases of rape. The age of consent in Ohio is 16, so anyone under 16 is considered a child and if the man is an adult (18 or over), it's rape, no matter how sophisticated or mature looking the 15 year old was.
Check out our website: http://www.silverscreenvideos.com

Bob Juch

#79 Post by Bob Juch » Sat Jul 16, 2022 10:26 pm

Spock wrote:
Bob Juch wrote:
Bob78164 wrote:
Thu Jul 14, 2022 6:47 pm
She was required to report the rape (not the abortion) to Indiana Child Services. Which she did. So the investigation won't go anywhere.

None of which changes the fact that the public announcement of the investigation was obviously intended to intimidate future Indiana doctors who want to help 10-year-old girls not carry their rapists' pregnancies to term. And that's a despicable abuse of public power.

As for rarity, by the way, apparently Ohio averaged approximately 1 abortion per week performed on girls 15 years old or younger. That doesn't account for the girls who did carry their rapists' babies to term. So maybe not quite so rare as one might hope.

By the way, Flock's lawyer is apparently as stupid as his client. Right now abortions are legal in Indiana through 22 weeks of pregnancy. --Bob
It seems that the report kept the names of the girl and her rapist confidential.

In Minnesota, 10th graders are 15/16 years old-so a girl just days from starting 11th Grade might be 15 depending if she has a late-summer birthday.

Some guys on my floor freshman year of college (one was a room-mate actually) seemed to have a problem with getting 10th graders (either 15 or 16 years old) pregnant. I just remember there were several abortions involved and some speculation if they were really pregnant or if they were just extorting the "Abortion Fee" from the guy.

To be super-gross about it-One guy's girlfriend was a junior (16 or 17) and she gave him the gift of a 3-some where the other girl was a 10th grader(15 or 16).

So are you trying to justify having sex with 15-year-olds?
I may not have gone where I intended to go, but I think I have ended up where I needed to be.
- Douglas Adams (1952 - 2001)

Si fractum non sit, noli id reficere.

Teach a child to be polite and courteous in the home and, when he grows up, he'll never be able to drive in New Jersey.

BackInTex

#80 Post by BackInTex » Sun Jul 17, 2022 10:34 am

Bob Juch wrote:
Sat Jul 16, 2022 10:26 pm
Spock wrote:
Bob Juch wrote:

So are you trying to justify having sex with 15-year-olds?
Don't get your hopes up. It is clear to those not interested in 15 year olds that is not what he is trying to do.
..what country can preserve it’s liberties if their rulers are not warned from time to time that their people preserve the spirit of resistance? let them take arms.
~~ Thomas Jefferson

War is where the government tells you who the bad guy is.
Revolution is when you decide that for yourself.
-- Benjamin Franklin (maybe)