Retroactive good luck to Rafferbee

The forum for general posting. Come join the madness. :)
littlebeast13
Dumbass

Re: Retroactive good luck to Rafferbee

#51 Post by littlebeast13 » Wed Mar 23, 2011 2:36 pm

Rafferbee wrote:LB, I love, love, love the new avatar! When I get the time I'm going to steal it for my livejournal.

YAY!!!!1

As you can see, you drug me out of bed again today. I'm hoping to be able to update the total tomorrow......

(That is not a spoiler, the show just started....)

lb13
Thursday comics! Squirrel pictures! The link to my CafePress store! All kinds of fun stuff!!!!

Visit my Evil Squirrel blog here: http://evilsquirrelsnest.com

littlebeast13
Dumbass

#52 Post by littlebeast13 » Wed Mar 23, 2011 2:57 pm

Spoiler
KILL THE BEAST!!!! SPILL HIS BLOOD!!!!!!!

WOOOHOO!!!!!!!!!!!!

No nap tomorrow..... :D
lb13
Thursday comics! Squirrel pictures! The link to my CafePress store! All kinds of fun stuff!!!!

Visit my Evil Squirrel blog here: http://evilsquirrelsnest.com

zachhoran1

#53 Post by zachhoran1 » Wed Mar 23, 2011 4:11 pm

Littlebeast wins uncopyrighted avatar of the year award.

Bob78164
Bored Moderator

#54 Post by Bob78164 » Wed Mar 23, 2011 4:12 pm

Today's result is up on the Jeopardy! board.
Spoiler for March 23 show.
Congratulations again! I'm looking forward to tomorrow.
--Bob
"Question with boldness even the existence of a God; because, if there be one, he must more approve of the homage of reason than that of blindfolded fear." Thomas Jefferson

zachhoran1

#55 Post by zachhoran1 » Wed Mar 23, 2011 6:00 pm

Spoiler
Cyberial cigar uno for Megan on winning her second game. Well done my dear(lights Megan's portofino). Someone on the SOny J! board mentioned Megan's new total of $70,002 is the same total that Jerry Harvey(who is believed by some to be the oldest ever J! champion, in his 80s at the time, though most think him to be younger than that) had after two days before losing to a certain 74 time winner on 6/2/2004.

TheCalvinator24

#56 Post by TheCalvinator24 » Wed Mar 23, 2011 6:27 pm

wintergreen48 wrote:I have probably not watched J! in at least ten years: but this episode was worth the wait.
Spoiler
It is great to see someone really having fun with it, and the outcome was a delight.
You didn't watch me last year? I'm hurt.
It is our choices that show what we truly are, far more than our abilities. —Albus Dumbledore

Bob78164
Bored Moderator

#57 Post by Bob78164 » Wed Mar 23, 2011 6:39 pm

TheCalvinator24 wrote:
wintergreen48 wrote:I have probably not watched J! in at least ten years: but this episode was worth the wait.
Spoiler
It is great to see someone really having fun with it, and the outcome was a delight.
You didn't watch me last year? I'm hurt.
Sounds like he didn't watch me either. Or KT. Or 'Skoop. Or Catfish. Or Spiff. --Bob
"Question with boldness even the existence of a God; because, if there be one, he must more approve of the homage of reason than that of blindfolded fear." Thomas Jefferson

kayrharris
Miss Congeniality

#58 Post by kayrharris » Wed Mar 23, 2011 6:40 pm

Spoiler
Fun to watch, and I know it's fun to win! You were
more than awesome again today!

kay
"An investment in knowledge pays the best interest. "
Benjamin Franklin

Rafferbee

#59 Post by Rafferbee » Wed Mar 23, 2011 8:20 pm

Thanks!

Once again, Biggie sensed the excitement and wouldn't go to sleep until 10. I am so worn out! Thank you all who made a point to watch again today.

clem21
Nose Exploder

#60 Post by clem21 » Wed Mar 23, 2011 8:26 pm

Spoiler
We is celebrating in chat! And I didn't want to clutter the Bored so I sent an email! We are so happys!!
Rafferbee wrote:Thanks!

Once again, Biggie sensed the excitement and wouldn't go to sleep until 10. I am so worn out! Thank you all who made a point to watch again today.
"Some people never go crazy, What truly horrible lives they must live..."
-Charles Bukowski

2011 [Bleep]house Rats Award Winner
2011 I've Been Everywhere New England Region Co-Champion

secondchance
Possum Hunter!

#61 Post by secondchance » Wed Mar 23, 2011 9:12 pm

Spoiler
WooooooHOoooooo!!! So exciting!! Congratulations!!!!!

a1mamacat

#62 Post by a1mamacat » Wed Mar 23, 2011 9:20 pm

I don't normally watch Jeopardy, but with all the excitement about Megan's show, I did.
Spoiler
WOW. Well done!!!
Lover of Soft Animals and Fine Art
1st annual international BBBL Champeeeeen!

Snaxx

#63 Post by Snaxx » Wed Mar 23, 2011 9:45 pm

Spoiler
WTG! Looking forward to day 3.
Great Beast avatar!
---
Winner of 2011 Sports Madness :mrgreen:

silverscreenselect

#64 Post by silverscreenselect » Wed Mar 23, 2011 10:05 pm

Spoiler
Very impressive performance and impressive two day total. Any win tomorrow should put you in the TOC and a rematch with your buddy Tom.
Check out our website: http://www.silverscreenvideos.com

ontellen
FNGD Forum Moderator

#65 Post by ontellen » Wed Mar 23, 2011 10:59 pm

People here don't watch Jeopardy??? I'm like a bear if I miss it and my DVR went for a shit today and didn't record J. Thankfully, I noticed it in time to get the feed from B.C. for Double J. Great job again Megan!!!!

heelsrule1988

#66 Post by heelsrule1988 » Wed Mar 23, 2011 11:17 pm

Spoiler
Most giant killers are duds and lose their next game. Not our BB... heck yeah, Megan!
silverscreenselect wrote:
Spoiler
Very impressive performance and impressive two day total. Any win tomorrow should put you in the TOC and a rematch with your buddy Tom.
Not even close. She needs two more wins at minimum.

Bob Juch

#67 Post by Bob Juch » Wed Mar 23, 2011 11:24 pm

Go get 'em!

I may not have gone where I intended to go, but I think I have ended up where I needed to be.
- Douglas Adams (1952 - 2001)

Si fractum non sit, noli id reficere.

Teach a child to be polite and courteous in the home and, when he grows up, he'll never be able to drive in New Jersey.

Bob78164
Bored Moderator

#68 Post by Bob78164 » Thu Mar 24, 2011 1:24 am

heelsrule1988 wrote:Most giant killers are duds and lose their next game. Not our BB... heck yeah, Megan!
silverscreenselect wrote:Very impressive performance and impressive two day total. Any win tomorrow should put you in the TOC and a rematch with your buddy Tom.
Not even close. She needs two more wins at minimum.
I'm not so sure. A third win probably puts her at the top of the 3x winners. That might be enough to make it. --Bob

ReigningJeopardyChamp
Merry Man

#69 Post by ReigningJeopardyChamp » Thu Mar 24, 2011 5:27 am

My crown
I didn't want to post this picture until today because some people might have guessed I won the second day from it.

My friend Rose who stayed with me in L.A. made me a crown out of a brochure in the hotel room. Yesterday was the last game of the day, so I got to to go to bed as the reigning Jeopardy champ. I had dinner with Tom and the other three contestants from the last two games. Since I beat them all, I considered it only fair to pick up the check, and they all agreed.

peacock2121

#70 Post by peacock2121 » Thu Mar 24, 2011 5:34 am

Woo Freakin' Hoo!!!!!

I feel smarter knowing you!

earendel

#71 Post by earendel » Thu Mar 24, 2011 5:41 am

Congratulations, Megan, on another victory. I confess I was worried for a while - your opponents were tough, but you pulled it out. Did it bother you that Janet seemed to be so slow on picking categories and dollar values? It did me.

Regrettably the station that airs J! in our city is a CBS affiliate and is running "Road to the Final Four" shows before the games start, so I won't be able to see your game tonight (or tomorrow night :mrgreen: ). I'm hoping they'll show up on youtube.
"Elen sila lumenn omentielvo...A star shines on the hour of our meeting."

Rafferbee

#72 Post by Rafferbee » Thu Mar 24, 2011 6:13 am

earendel wrote:Congratulations, Megan, on another victory. I confess I was worried for a while - your opponents were tough, but you pulled it out. Did it bother you that Janet seemed to be so slow on picking categories and dollar values? It did me.

Regrettably the station that airs J! in our city is a CBS affiliate and is running "Road to the Final Four" shows before the games start, so I won't be able to see your game tonight (or tomorrow night :mrgreen: ). I'm hoping they'll show up on youtube.
I didn't notice Janet being slow. It did bother me that she found all three Daily Doubles and we had a medical category! I still can't figure out how I was ahead of her at the end.

This person's youtube account has all the WoF and J! shows from this season. He usually has them up by the next morning.http://www.youtube.com/user/rashad1428

The only reason I knew Jim Cramer was the host of "Mad Money" was because he was the expert for clem21 on my first day in the green room for WWTBAM. If I hadn't got that clue I wouldn't have won the game.

MarleysGh0st

#73 Post by MarleysGh0st » Thu Mar 24, 2011 6:42 am

Bob Juch wrote:Go get 'em!

Interesting photo, but it's all wrong.

Ain't nobody scaring our Girafferbee up a tree! :mrgreen:

peacock2121

#74 Post by peacock2121 » Thu Mar 24, 2011 7:13 am

Rafferbee wrote:
earendel wrote:Congratulations, Megan, on another victory. I confess I was worried for a while - your opponents were tough, but you pulled it out. Did it bother you that Janet seemed to be so slow on picking categories and dollar values? It did me.

I didn't notice Janet being slow. It did bother me that she found all three Daily Doubles and we had a medical category! I still can't figure out how I was ahead of her at the end.

This person's youtube account has all the WoF and J! shows from this season. He usually has them up by the next morning.http://www.youtube.com/user/rashad1428

The only reason I knew Jim Cramer was the host of "Mad Money" was because he was the expert for clem21 on my first day in the green room for WWTBAM. If I hadn't got that clue I wouldn't have won the game.
Thanks for the link.

I shall watch.

I tuned in just before the final Jeopardy answers on Monday. I had not remembered you were on. It was very exciting when I saw you.

Woo Hoo for you!

minimetoo26
Royal Pain In Everyone's Ass

#75 Post by minimetoo26 » Thu Mar 24, 2011 7:49 am

Okay, you so totally rock!!! You had me skeered for a bit there, woman!

I was laughing over the Arabian Nights stuff--you never let out a hint when I told you Erin was watching Aladdin 6000 times! And before Janet even placed her DD wager I was calling out Scheherezade, because what else could the question be?

Keep rockin!!!
Knowing a great deal is not the same as being smart; intelligence is not information alone but also judgment, the manner in which information is collected and used.

-Carl Sagan