Mini...

The forum for general posting. Come join the madness. :)
A Special Snowflake
Merry Man

Re: Mini...

#51 Post by A Special Snowflake » Thu Mar 26, 2009 1:41 pm

littlebeast13 wrote:
Sisyphean Fan wrote:
littlebeast13 wrote:
THE WORKS!!!!

lb13
The Works it is!

Fanny doesn't seem to be as excited by The Works as she was the Dollar stuff.....

I will say I love your avatar changes better than mini's and uly's since you are creating them on the spot! Now go outside and practice catching snowballs....

lb13
But it's snowing out there!

Special snowflakes are also delicate snowflakes.
I'm quite special. Really, I am! Just ask me, I'll tell you...

Al Gore
Merry Man

#52 Post by Al Gore » Thu Mar 26, 2009 1:43 pm

A Special Snowflake wrote:
littlebeast13 wrote:
Sisyphean Fan wrote: The Works it is!

Fanny doesn't seem to be as excited by The Works as she was the Dollar stuff.....

I will say I love your avatar changes better than mini's and uly's since you are creating them on the spot! Now go outside and practice catching snowballs....

lb13
But it's snowing out there!

Special snowflakes are also delicate snowflakes.

Impossible! It quit snowing once the icecaps melted.....

Sisyphean Fan
I Wanna Rock!

#53 Post by Sisyphean Fan » Thu Mar 26, 2009 1:44 pm

littlebeast13 wrote:
Sisyphean Fan wrote:
littlebeast13 wrote:
THE WORKS!!!!

lb13
The Works it is!

lb13
I have one where she's more involved, but the angle is such that you can't see her pretty face and signature chest patch.

Of course, as soon as I took the media card out of the camera, she was practically making out with the damned thing.....
Push it real good!

Sisyphean Fan
I Wanna Rock!

#54 Post by Sisyphean Fan » Thu Mar 26, 2009 1:46 pm

Evil Squirrel wrote:
Sisyphean Fan wrote:
littlebeast13 wrote:
THE WORKS!!!!

lb13
The Works it is!

Can I come over and pose with Fanny by the glove? It will be the most adorable picture of all time!!!!!
No, you can't. Stay away from me. And stay away from Fanny.

Go visit sprots, I bet she has a ball glove. Although it probably isn't a groovy left handed Yaz model.....
Push it real good!

Sisyphean Fan
I Wanna Rock!

#55 Post by Sisyphean Fan » Thu Mar 26, 2009 1:48 pm

Sisyphean Fan wrote:
littlebeast13 wrote:Fanny doesn't seem to be as excited by The Works as she was the Dollar stuff.....

lb13
I have one where she's more involved, but the angle is such that you can't see her pretty face and signature chest patch.

Of course, as soon as I took the media card out of the camera, she was practically making out with the damned thing.....
Push it real good!

All Purpose Cleaner
Merry Man

#56 Post by All Purpose Cleaner » Thu Mar 26, 2009 1:50 pm

Sisyphean Fan wrote:
Sisyphean Fan wrote:
littlebeast13 wrote:Fanny doesn't seem to be as excited by The Works as she was the Dollar stuff.....

lb13

How much to get Fanny to pose with me?

Sisyphean Fan
I Wanna Rock!

#57 Post by Sisyphean Fan » Thu Mar 26, 2009 1:54 pm

All Purpose Cleaner wrote:
Sisyphean Fan wrote:
Sisyphean Fan wrote: I have one where she's more involved, but the angle is such that you can't see her pretty face and signature chest patch.

How much to get Fanny to pose with me?
Ha, you KNOW I've got a bottle of Fabuloso under the counter as we speak.....
Push it real good!

Evil Squirrel
Merry Man

#58 Post by Evil Squirrel » Thu Mar 26, 2009 1:55 pm

Sisyphean Fan wrote:
Evil Squirrel wrote:
Sisyphean Fan wrote: The Works it is!

Can I come over and pose with Fanny by the glove? It will be the most adorable picture of all time!!!!!

Go visit sprots, I bet she has a ball glove. Although it probably isn't a groovy left handed Yaz model.....

I think Fanny would like me since we're both cute and adorable.... as long as she wouldn't get jealous.

Sprots has a glove she gets out when I come over, but I don't think it's left handed.... and it's latex....
Squirrels are the architects of forests, the planters of trees, nature's own acrobats and show a zest for life that can inspire us. Every day should be National Squirrel Appreciation Day!

--squirrelmama (10/3/07)

Many of these (squirrel) migrations were probably caused by food shortages as well as habitat overcrowding. We solved that for them. We not only reduced their habitat, we reduced the whole species by about 90%. The least we can do now is share a little birdseed with them.

--Richard E. Mallery

2008 Squirrel of the Year Award winner

Sisyphean Fan
I Wanna Rock!

#59 Post by Sisyphean Fan » Thu Mar 26, 2009 1:58 pm

Evil Squirrel wrote:
Sisyphean Fan wrote:
Evil Squirrel wrote:

I think Fanny would like me since we're both cute and adorable.... as long as she wouldn't get jealous.

Sprots has a glove she gets out when I come over, but I don't think it's left handed.... and it's latex....
Is it one of those "spud gloves" so she can scrape all the mange off of you?
Push it real good!

SportsFan68
No Scritches!!!

#60 Post by SportsFan68 » Thu Mar 26, 2009 2:01 pm

Evil Squirrel wrote:
Sisyphean Fan wrote:
Evil Squirrel wrote:

Good grief, Fan! I need help keeping that mangy fuzzface out of Colorado, not you helping him!

ES never comes over, so there is never any anything for when that happens, because it never happens.
-- In Iroquois society, leaders are encouraged to remember seven generations in the past and consider seven generations in the future when making decisions that affect the people.
-- America would be a better place if leaders would do more long-term thinking. -- Wilma Mankiller

littlebeast13
Dumbass

#61 Post by littlebeast13 » Thu Mar 26, 2009 2:02 pm

SportsFan68 wrote:
Evil Squirrel wrote:
Sisyphean Fan wrote: No, you can't. Stay away from me. And stay away from Fanny.

Good grief, Fan! I need help keeping that mangy fuzzface out of Colorado, not you helping him!

ES never comes over, so there is never any anything for when that happens, because it never happens.

If he never comes over, how did you take that lovely picture he uses for his avatar?

lb13
Thursday comics! Squirrel pictures! The link to my CafePress store! All kinds of fun stuff!!!!

Visit my Evil Squirrel blog here: http://evilsquirrelsnest.com

SportsFan68
No Scritches!!!

#62 Post by SportsFan68 » Thu Mar 26, 2009 2:05 pm

littlebeast13 wrote:
SportsFan68 wrote:
Evil Squirrel wrote:

If he never comes over, how did you take that lovely picture he uses for his avatar?

lb13
That is a figment of his imagination. He can draw, I'll give him that.

There will never be a Sprots-taken photo of ES because he will never get close enough.
-- In Iroquois society, leaders are encouraged to remember seven generations in the past and consider seven generations in the future when making decisions that affect the people.
-- America would be a better place if leaders would do more long-term thinking. -- Wilma Mankiller

Sisyphean Fan
I Wanna Rock!

#63 Post by Sisyphean Fan » Thu Mar 26, 2009 2:16 pm

All Purpose Cleaner wrote:How much to get Fanny to pose with me?

Push it real good!

Sisyphean Fan
I Wanna Rock!

#64 Post by Sisyphean Fan » Thu Mar 26, 2009 2:18 pm

SportsFan68 wrote:
Evil Squirrel wrote:
Sisyphean Fan wrote: No, you can't. Stay away from me. And stay away from Fanny.

The way it's blizzarding here, he'll never make it. Even with those little snowshoes of his. He'll be stuck in Kanorado for days.......
Last edited by Sisyphean Fan on Thu Mar 26, 2009 2:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Push it real good!

littlebeast13
Dumbass

#65 Post by littlebeast13 » Thu Mar 26, 2009 2:18 pm

Sisyphean Fan wrote:

Fanny.... international cleaning product model.......

lb13
Thursday comics! Squirrel pictures! The link to my CafePress store! All kinds of fun stuff!!!!

Sisyphean Fan
I Wanna Rock!

#66 Post by Sisyphean Fan » Thu Mar 26, 2009 2:20 pm

littlebeast13 wrote:
Sisyphean Fan wrote:

lb13
You didn't really think I'd have a bottle of Fabuloso on demand, did you? I should have taken out the GV All Purpose Cleaner while I was at it......
Push it real good!

littlebeast13
Dumbass

#67 Post by littlebeast13 » Thu Mar 26, 2009 2:30 pm

Sisyphean Fan wrote:
SportsFan68 wrote:
Evil Squirrel wrote:

The way it's blizzarding here, he'll never make it. Even with those little snowshoes of his. He'll be stuck in Kanorado for days.......

I think ES will make it to Colorado.......

lb13

Sisyphean Fan
I Wanna Rock!

#68 Post by Sisyphean Fan » Thu Mar 26, 2009 2:31 pm

littlebeast13 wrote:
Sisyphean Fan wrote:
SportsFan68 wrote: Good grief, Fan! I need help keeping that mangy fuzzface out of Colorado, not you helping him!

lb13
Ruh roh.....
Push it real good!

littlebeast13
Dumbass

#69 Post by littlebeast13 » Thu Mar 26, 2009 2:33 pm

Sisyphean Fan wrote:
littlebeast13 wrote:
Sisyphean Fan wrote: Image

lb13
You didn't really think I'd have a bottle of Fabuloso on demand, did you? I should have taken out the GV All Purpose Cleaner while I was at it......

I know better than to underestimate your cleaning supply stash.....

I can see her cuddling with your Magic Erasers.....

lb13

Sisyphean Fan
I Wanna Rock!

#70 Post by Sisyphean Fan » Thu Mar 26, 2009 2:35 pm

littlebeast13 wrote:
Sisyphean Fan wrote:
littlebeast13 wrote:

lb13

I know better than to underestimate your cleaning supply stash.....

I can see her cuddling with your Magic Erasers.....

lb13
No, you can't.... Fanny is completely fagged out from all of today's modeling and she's currently sacked out in my bed sawing some logs with Chloe.

(But I do have some Magic Erasers. I think they might be on the laundry shelf next to the Suavitel...no joke!)
Push it real good!

SportsFan68
No Scritches!!!

#71 Post by SportsFan68 » Thu Mar 26, 2009 2:37 pm

littlebeast13 wrote:
Sisyphean Fan wrote:
SportsFan68 wrote: Good grief, Fan! I need help keeping that mangy fuzzface out of Colorado, not you helping him!

lb13

No. He won't. There is a squirrel-repellent barrier around the entire state.

littlebeast13
Dumbass

#72 Post by littlebeast13 » Thu Mar 26, 2009 2:38 pm

SportsFan68 wrote:
littlebeast13 wrote:
Sisyphean Fan wrote: The way it's blizzarding here, he'll never make it. Even with those little snowshoes of his. He'll be stuck in Kanorado for days.......

lb13

So that means the squirrels already in Colorado can't leave, right? You all must love getting pummelled by pine cones....

lb13

Sisyphean Fan
I Wanna Rock!

#73 Post by Sisyphean Fan » Thu Mar 26, 2009 2:42 pm

SportsFan68 wrote:
littlebeast13 wrote:
Sisyphean Fan wrote: The way it's blizzarding here, he'll never make it. Even with those little snowshoes of his. He'll be stuck in Kanorado for days.......

lb13

But he's got MsGorgeousRedHairedSquirrel with him! She might not be above using her wiles to "persuade" the border guards......

Tell you what, ES. We wouldn't want MGRHS to consider compromising her virtue, so you two just stay put in Kanorado and sprots and I will come out and get you personally.

It might take us a little while with all the weather and whatnot, so you just grab a room at the Dewdrop Inn there and hang loose. We'll ask for you at the desk. Keep a lookout for Mary Jean!
Push it real good!

MarleysGh0st

#74 Post by MarleysGh0st » Thu Mar 26, 2009 2:46 pm

Stop the pyramid-building, already!

I'm seeing a significant lag before the text of all this thread's messages load now.

:roll:

littlebeast13
Dumbass

#75 Post by littlebeast13 » Thu Mar 26, 2009 2:46 pm

Sisyphean Fan wrote:
SportsFan68 wrote:
littlebeast13 wrote:

lb13

But he's got MsGorgeousRedHairedSquirrel with him! She might not be above using her wiles to "persuade" the border guards......

Tell you what, ES. We wouldn't want MGRHS to consider compromising her virtue, so you two just stay put in Kanorado and sprots and I will come out and get you personally.

It might take us a little while with all the weather and whatnot, so you just grab a room at the Dewdrop Inn there and hang loose. We'll ask for you at the desk. Keep a lookout for Mary Jean!

Which one gets to sit on Sprots' lap on the ride back?

lb13