Transcript 09/14/09 Xann Wilson

The forum for general posting. Come join the madness. :)
mikehardware

Re: Transcript 09/14/09 Xann Wilson

#26 Post by mikehardware » Tue Sep 15, 2009 6:47 am

I'm ticked that the local station had tennis on instead of the show, I would have loved watching Xann. She was amazingly perky in the green room all day for the 10th Anniversary show. Talkative and bouncy, with a very energetic personality. She was next to me in the ROF, exchanging fist bumps, we had a blast. My wife was seated next to her mom, who's also very sweet. I was almost sorry I beat her out on my FF by 0.04 seconds, so I'm really glad she got on the show with Meredith.

tanstaafl2

#27 Post by tanstaafl2 » Tue Sep 15, 2009 10:44 am

hanzz wrote:
$10K Suggesting his career ambitions, Joe Biden bought a puppy in 1967 and named the dog what?
A. Mayor
B. Governor
C. Senator
D. Judge

PAF (26)

Xann’s PAF team:

Sean from Los Angeles, CA
John from Findlay, OH
Artimus from Stuart, FL

PAF – Artimus

Art asks Xann to read it again.
Art: Senator. Joe Biden became a Senator.
Wow, so someone actually manages to one-up London Pfahler's ignorance of front-page for-Christ-sakes-you'd-get-this-by-have-CNN-running-in-the-background-as-you-do-other-things-around-the-house current events.
Someone? Isn't this is at least a weekly if not nearly daily occurrence from the superb "good TV" WE/WE type cast members that frequent CindyBAM?
If you pick up a starving dog and make him prosperous, he will not bite you. This is the principal difference between a dog and a man.
~Mark Twain

Some people are like a Slinky. They are not really good for anything, but you still can't help but smile when you shove them down the stairs...
~tanstaafl2

Nullum Gratuitum Prandium
Ne Illegitimi Carborundum
Cumann na gClann Uí Thighearnaigh

tanstaafl2

#28 Post by tanstaafl2 » Tue Sep 15, 2009 10:48 am

Jeemie wrote:
silverscreenselect wrote:It took one day for both my hypotheses about the new money tree to be proved correct. The first five questions, especially the 5K, are significantly tougher than last year. A lot of people will give up a LL or two here. And more people will walk in the middle level if they aren't positive (especially if they've had to burn their LLs going for 5K). Look for lots more 5-12.5 winners this year.
I don't think they're significantly harder.

They're not complete gimmes, but they're not significantly harder.
But it won't take them being much harder to see if membership in the Llama club gets a boost. I think it will.
If you pick up a starving dog and make him prosperous, he will not bite you. This is the principal difference between a dog and a man.
~Mark Twain

Some people are like a Slinky. They are not really good for anything, but you still can't help but smile when you shove them down the stairs...
~tanstaafl2

Nullum Gratuitum Prandium
Ne Illegitimi Carborundum
Cumann na gClann Uí Thighearnaigh

supportivemom

#29 Post by supportivemom » Tue Sep 15, 2009 10:55 am

The Lucky 9 were told by producers that they would compete in the new money tree. They were also told that the questions would be harder reflecting the new dollar value.

Before Friday's taping they each received a phone call stating that they would play on the old money tree.