lb

The forum for general posting. Come join the madness. :)
ulysses5019
Purveyor of Avatars

Re: lb

#26 Post by ulysses5019 » Thu May 07, 2009 7:57 am

littlebeast13 wrote:
ulysses5019 wrote:
littlebeast13 wrote:
I guess you didn't get that nap.....

I did manage to keep Kiki up until 3:30 though!

lb13

Not in time for a spectral siting?

A space-time continuum paradox might have happened had I kept Kiki up another half hour....

lb13
Thank god for small favors. Why couldn't you have thought of this before the latest Will Farrell movie?
I believe in the usefulness of useless information.

kayrharris
Miss Congeniality

#27 Post by kayrharris » Thu May 07, 2009 8:25 am

littlebeast13 wrote:
sunflower wrote:
littlebeast13 wrote:
You better get yourself a nap! I won't even be home from the ballgame until about 10:30-11:00....

You wouldn't want to miss Fanny's weekly Wednesday apperearance.....

lb13
Okay, I will try...

lb13
Yes, and I woke up with a terrible headache!! It's pouring rain outside. Do I blame it on the weather or
do I blame it on YOU!?!?!
"An investment in knowledge pays the best interest. "
Benjamin Franklin

Sisyphean Fan
I Wanna Rock!

#28 Post by Sisyphean Fan » Thu May 07, 2009 8:37 am

kayrharris wrote:
littlebeast13 wrote:
sunflower wrote: Okay, I will try...

lb13
Yes, and I woke up with a terrible headache!! It's pouring rain outside. Do I blame it on the weather or
Blame it on the rain. Or blame it on the a-a-a-a-a-alcohol.

Or blame me! I don't care, it's sunny and beautiful here......
Push it real good!

littlebeast13
Dumbass

#29 Post by littlebeast13 » Thu May 07, 2009 8:43 am

Sisyphean Fan wrote:
kayrharris wrote:
littlebeast13 wrote:

lb13

Damn! I was waiting for a chance to be the one to reference that song first! It cracks me up everytime they play it......

lb13
Thursday comics! Squirrel pictures! The link to my CafePress store! All kinds of fun stuff!!!!

Visit my Evil Squirrel blog here: http://evilsquirrelsnest.com

kayrharris
Miss Congeniality

#30 Post by kayrharris » Thu May 07, 2009 8:51 am

littlebeast13 wrote:
Sisyphean Fan wrote:
kayrharris wrote: Yes, and I woke up with a terrible headache!! It's pouring rain outside. Do I blame it on the weather or

Damn! I was waiting for a chance to be the one to reference that song first! It cracks me up everytime they play it......

lb13
My head didn't hurt enough, NOW I can't get that song out of my head!! Thanks a lot.
Benjamin Franklin

littlebeast13
Dumbass

#31 Post by littlebeast13 » Thu May 07, 2009 8:52 am

kayrharris wrote:
littlebeast13 wrote:
Sisyphean Fan wrote: Blame it on the rain. Or blame it on the a-a-a-a-a-alcohol.

lb13
My head didn't hurt enough, NOW I can't get that song out of my head!! Thanks a lot.

I knew you were a party animal! I'll bet they play it all the time down at the titty bars.....

lb13
Thursday comics! Squirrel pictures! The link to my CafePress store! All kinds of fun stuff!!!!

Sisyphean Fan
I Wanna Rock!

#32 Post by Sisyphean Fan » Thu May 07, 2009 8:57 am

littlebeast13 wrote:
kayrharris wrote:
littlebeast13 wrote: Damn! I was waiting for a chance to be the one to reference that song first! It cracks me up everytime they play it......

lb13

I knew you were a party animal! I'll bet they play it all the time down at the titty bars.....

lb13
It's a quandary. I can't stand Jamie Foxx but that song is so freaking catchy. Sort of like the Beyonce/Single Ladies thing.

I'm amazed that Kiki has even heard it! Unless she's talking about the Milli Vanilli song....
Push it real good!

kayrharris
Miss Congeniality

#33 Post by kayrharris » Thu May 07, 2009 9:00 am

Sisyphean Fan wrote:
littlebeast13 wrote:
kayrharris wrote: My head didn't hurt enough, NOW I can't get that song out of my head!! Thanks a lot.

lb13
It's a quandary. I can't stand Jamie Foxx but that song is so freaking catchy. Sort of like the Beyonce/Single Ladies thing.

I'm amazed that Kiki has even heard it! Unless she's talking about the Milli Vanilli song....

I have teenagers around me all the time and my 26 year old son keeps me up to date on music
as well. I'm not as old LB thinks I am.
Benjamin Franklin

littlebeast13
Dumbass

#34 Post by littlebeast13 » Thu May 07, 2009 9:00 am

Sisyphean Fan wrote:
littlebeast13 wrote:
kayrharris wrote: My head didn't hurt enough, NOW I can't get that song out of my head!! Thanks a lot.

lb13

Jamie Foxx does that song!?!?? I had no idea....

They actually play the Single Ladies song on my station, which surprises me. I only have to hear about the a-a-a-a-a-alcohol at work though......

lb13

kayrharris
Miss Congeniality

#35 Post by kayrharris » Thu May 07, 2009 9:06 am

littlebeast13 wrote:
Sisyphean Fan wrote:
littlebeast13 wrote:

lb13

Jamie Foxx does that song!?!?? I had no idea....

They actually play the Single Ladies song on my station, which surprises me. I only have to hear about the a-a-a-a-a-alcohol at work though......

lb13
The Jamie Foxx one is pretty annoying to me, and really more what I call noise as opposed to music!
Benjamin Franklin

Sisyphean Fan
I Wanna Rock!

#36 Post by Sisyphean Fan » Thu May 07, 2009 9:14 am

kayrharris wrote:
Sisyphean Fan wrote:
littlebeast13 wrote:

lb13

I have teenagers around me all the time and my 26 year old son keeps me up to date on music
Did I say anything about being old?? I just thought you had more taste and class than to listen to stations that played that sort of dross.....

Do the teenagers think you're a cool Mimi? My grandma loved Alice Cooper BITD.....
Push it real good!

kayrharris
Miss Congeniality

#37 Post by kayrharris » Thu May 07, 2009 9:17 am

Sisyphean Fan wrote:
kayrharris wrote:
Sisyphean Fan wrote: It's a quandary. I can't stand Jamie Foxx but that song is so freaking catchy. Sort of like the Beyonce/Single Ladies thing.

Did I say anything about being old?? I just thought you had more taste and class than to listen to stations that played that sort of dross.....

Do the teenagers think you're a cool Mimi? My grandma loved Alice Cooper BITD.....

Of course they do! :D I am cool.
Benjamin Franklin