2010 Audition List

The forum for general posting. Come join the madness. :)
ulysses5019
Purveyor of Avatars

Re: 2010 Audition List

#126 Post by ulysses5019 » Thu Jul 29, 2010 9:20 pm

Good luck to anyone named dan/danny/dany/danni/dani/daniel/uly.
I believe in the usefulness of useless information.

silvercamaro
Dog's Best Friend

#127 Post by silvercamaro » Thu Jul 29, 2010 9:31 pm

Estonut wrote:
silvercamaro wrote:
Estonut wrote:Right below that "xoxo" was a "dannyangel"...
So? I have a son named Danny. He might get a little affectionate from time to time.
I wasn't implying that men can't be affectionate. I was pointing out to clem that he was leaning towards dana over dan because of the "xoxo" clue, yet right below that clue was another one in the form of "dannyangel." Of course, that isn't definitive with regard to danangel's gender, but it would make me lean toward dan, as opposed to dana.
Okie doke. That work's for me. It's all been explained by now, anyway.
Now generating the White Hot Glare of Righteousness on behalf of BBs everywhere.

clem21
Nose Exploder

#128 Post by clem21 » Thu Jul 29, 2010 10:42 pm

Estonut wrote:
silvercamaro wrote:
Estonut wrote:Right below that "xoxo" was a "dannyangel"...
So? I have a son named Danny. He might get a little affectionate from time to time.
I wasn't implying that men can't be affectionate. I was pointing out to clem that he was leaning towards dana over dan because of the "xoxo" clue, yet right below that clue was another one in the form of "dannyangel." Of course, that isn't definitive with regard to danangel's gender, but it would make me lean toward dan, as opposed to dana.
I was implying that (with all due respect to your son SC :D )

I did miss the obvious clue under that but hey, I've never been mistaken for the smartest guy on the Bored. I spend most of the the time thinking about how great I am, it's not like I have all that much time to pay attention to things...
"Some people never go crazy, What truly horrible lives they must live..."
-Charles Bukowski

2011 [Bleep]house Rats Award Winner
2011 I've Been Everywhere New England Region Co-Champion

MarleysGh0st

#129 Post by MarleysGh0st » Fri Jul 30, 2010 6:20 am

Congratulations, danangel, and good luck getting The Call.

Clem's Groupies
Merry Man

#130 Post by Clem's Groupies » Fri Jul 30, 2010 8:18 am

clem21 wrote:
Estonut wrote:
silvercamaro wrote:So? I have a son named Danny. He might get a little affectionate from time to time.

I did miss the obvious clue under that but hey, I've never been mistaken for the smartest guy on the Bored. I spend most of the the time thinking about how great I am, it's not like I have all that much time to pay attention to things...

We'll think about how great you are FOR you, so you can go back to being the smartest guy on the Bored! And we'll be your angels--forget that dan or dana or danny guy!!!!!!
We love clem!

dodgersteve182

#131 Post by dodgersteve182 » Fri Jul 30, 2010 9:08 am

It's a female Dan and she's not one of my distant relatives (My great grandmama's name was Angel). Listen to Marley's advice, Accept the Date when they give you the Call! I remember former BB's who didn't and never got a return call.

Not to out done by Clem ka diddlehopper, but here's a link to Dodgersteve's groupies (rated MA form mammeries):

http://www.facebook.com/home.php?sk=upd ... 0801093330

danangel

#132 Post by danangel » Fri Jul 30, 2010 9:24 am

dodgersteve182 wrote:It's a female Dan and she's not one of my distant relatives (My great grandmama's name was Angel). Listen to Marley's advice, Accept the Date when they give you the Call! I remember former BB's who didn't and never got a return call.

Not to out done by Clem ka diddlehopper, but here's a link to Dodgersteve's groupies (rated MA form mammeries):

A few things:

1. I'm a guy.
2. My name is Dan.
3. Dana can also be a guy's name.

ulysses5019
Purveyor of Avatars

#133 Post by ulysses5019 » Fri Jul 30, 2010 9:35 am

danangel wrote:
dodgersteve182 wrote:It's a female Dan and she's not one of my distant relatives (My great grandmama's name was Angel). Listen to Marley's advice, Accept the Date when they give you the Call! I remember former BB's who didn't and never got a return call.

A few things:

1. I'm a guy.
2. My name is Dan.
And you ain't no angel?

danangel

#134 Post by danangel » Fri Jul 30, 2010 9:43 am

Sometimes.. not always....

btw GOOD LUCK TO everyone still waiting... i know it's nerve-wracking!

clem21
Nose Exploder

#135 Post by clem21 » Fri Jul 30, 2010 10:28 am

Clem's Groupies wrote:
clem21 wrote:
Estonut wrote:I wasn't implying that men can't be affectionate. I was pointing out to clem that he was leaning towards dana over dan because of the "xoxo" clue, yet right below that clue was another one in the form of "dannyangel." Of course, that isn't definitive with regard to danangel's gender, but it would make me lean toward dan, as opposed to dana.

We'll think about how great you are FOR you, so you can go back to being the smartest guy on the Bored! And we'll be your angels--forget that dan or dana or danny guy!!!!!!
Thanks girls. Good to know you guys always have my back...
"Some people never go crazy, What truly horrible lives they must live..."
-Charles Bukowski

2011 [Bleep]house Rats Award Winner
2011 I've Been Everywhere New England Region Co-Champion

littlebeast13
Dumbass

#136 Post by littlebeast13 » Fri Jul 30, 2010 11:11 am

ulysses5019 wrote:
danangel wrote:

A few things:

1. I'm a guy.
2. My name is Dan.
And you ain't no angel?

Maybe he'll show us his tattoo....

lb13
Thursday comics! Squirrel pictures! The link to my CafePress store! All kinds of fun stuff!!!!

Visit my Evil Squirrel blog here: http://evilsquirrelsnest.com

cabbyjoe

#137 Post by cabbyjoe » Fri Jul 30, 2010 1:54 pm

Thanked, appreciated, and thanked again. Still not invited to participate. Frown face for Cabby. Best of luck to the rest of the Cleveland crew.

MarleysGh0st

#138 Post by MarleysGh0st » Fri Jul 30, 2010 1:57 pm

Sorry, cabbyjoe. :(

You don't appreciate their appreciation for your continued interest in the show, either, huh? :|

Bob78164
Bored Moderator

#139 Post by Bob78164 » Fri Jul 30, 2010 2:19 pm

Bzart, auditioned May 17, :)
Marshall, auditioned May 18, :x , auditioned June 1, :)
SallyElizabeth, auditioned May 19, :(, auditioned June 8, :(, auditioned June 30, :x
Possummonium, auditioned May 25, :x, auditioned June 9, :(, auditioned July 14, passed written test
goongas, auditioned May 26, :(
chad1m, auditioned June 2, :x
MRooney, auditioned June 8, :)
mellytu74, auditioned June 12, :(
merlinsma, auditioned June 30, :(
Bob78164, auditioned July 12, :(
dodgersteve182, auditioned July 12, :(
danangel, auditioned July 12, :)
KillerTomato, auditioned July 14, passed written test
cabbyjoe, auditioned July 14, :(
djrsgarden, auditioned July 14, passed written test
BigDrawMan, auditioned July 14, passed written test
basketball_junkie, auditioned July 14, passed written test
"Question with boldness even the existence of a God; because, if there be one, he must more approve of the homage of reason than that of blindfolded fear." Thomas Jefferson

basketball_junkie

#140 Post by basketball_junkie » Fri Jul 30, 2010 5:23 pm

I got a negative postcard today. The words "Reg / Netflix" were on the top.
If she is on the board, I am curious about the lady who videotaped first. We had talked together while waiting for our second interviews. She was a pretty blonde woman from West Virginia who had been a nationally ranked tennis player. She told me she had played against Chris Evert's sister Jeanne in the juniors and also played once with Martina Navratilova in doubles. She briefly played in the pro division while retaining her amateur status, but decided to quit and get married instead. If she is out there on the board, I wonder if she got the happy postcard. She seemed like a shoo-in.

Bob78164
Bored Moderator

#141 Post by Bob78164 » Fri Jul 30, 2010 5:30 pm

SallyElizabeth, auditioned May 19, :(, auditioned June 8, :(, auditioned June 30, :x
Possummonium, auditioned May 25, :x, auditioned June 9, :(, auditioned July 14, passed written test
basketball_junkie, auditioned July 14, :(
"Question with boldness even the existence of a God; because, if there be one, he must more approve of the homage of reason than that of blindfolded fear." Thomas Jefferson

Bob78164
Bored Moderator

#142 Post by Bob78164 » Fri Jul 30, 2010 6:59 pm

SallyElizabeth, auditioned May 19, :(, auditioned June 8, :(, auditioned June 30, :x, auditioned July 30, passed written test

Possummonium

#143 Post by Possummonium » Fri Jul 30, 2010 11:05 pm

basketball_junkie wrote:I got a negative postcard today. The words "Reg / Netflix" were on the top.
If she is on the board, I am curious about the lady who videotaped first. We had talked together while waiting for our second interviews. She was a pretty blonde woman from West Virginia who had been a nationally ranked tennis player. She told me she had played against Chris Evert's sister Jeanne in the juniors and also played once with Martina Navratilova in doubles. She briefly played in the pro division while retaining her amateur status, but decided to quit and get married instead. If she is out there on the board, I wonder if she got the happy postcard. She seemed like a shoo-in.
I knew this lady! She got in line behind me that morning, so we ended up sitting together all day. In fact, I remember she wore a yellow T-shirt and jeans that a.m. and changed at noon into a black pantsuit for her interview. She was videotaped that afternoon. I had planned to get her info later, but she left by way of another exit after her interview and I didn't see her again. I'd love to know if she got a happy card, also...(?) I had to have seen basketball junkie, also, since I saw West Virginia waiting for her second interview...

KillerTomato

#144 Post by KillerTomato » Sat Jul 31, 2010 1:55 pm

As expected, you can add a :-( next to my name. Ill decide later if I want to go to NYC to see a taping (and maybe "American Idiot") and give it another go.....
There is something wrong in a government where they who do the most have the least. There is something wrong when honesty wears a rag, and rascality a robe; when the loving, the tender, eat a crust while the infamous sit at banquets.
-- Robert G. Ingersoll

ulysses5019
Purveyor of Avatars

#145 Post by ulysses5019 » Sat Jul 31, 2010 2:06 pm

KillerTomato wrote:As expected, you can add a :-( next to my name. Ill decide later if I want to go to NYC to see a taping (and maybe "American Idiot") and give it another go.....
So sorry to hear this news. Maybe some aps need to be pomodoroed.

Bob78164
Bored Moderator

#146 Post by Bob78164 » Sat Jul 31, 2010 7:39 pm

SallyElizabeth, auditioned May 19, :(, auditioned June 8, :(, auditioned June 30, :x, auditioned July 30, passed written test
KillerTomato, auditioned July 14, :(

cabbyjoe

#147 Post by cabbyjoe » Sat Jul 31, 2010 8:33 pm

MarleysGh0st wrote:Sorry, cabbyjoe. :(

You don't appreciate their appreciation for your continued interest in the show, either, huh? :|
Like you, Marley, I'd be a whole lot more appreciative if my interest was reciprocated. Of course, I haven't seen a show in a couple of years....it's on at 9:30AM here in Cleveland. Sooooo maybe I'm not as interested in the SHOW as they think. HAH! Take that, Valleycrest! I do remain verrrry interested in their money, though. :lol:

supermawg

#148 Post by supermawg » Wed Aug 04, 2010 9:33 pm

As I get uncomfortably comfortable in the pool, I find myself watching the show again after quite a while. They seem to win in that regard. Because it is on in the middle of the day, I do zip by the commercials on the DVR.

JerseyRose

#149 Post by JerseyRose » Thu Aug 12, 2010 5:47 am

Hi :D

Tested on July 30, 2 PM session. I was one of 10 to pass, and one of five to get the on-camera. Still waiting for the card!

As much as I appreciate their appreciating my appreciation of the show, just once I'd like to get a shot at the chair. This makes nine times that I've passed! The family keeps reminding me that they saw a guy who said he'd passed 15 times before getting in the door, so.... fingers crossed.

MarleysGh0st

#150 Post by MarleysGh0st » Thu Aug 12, 2010 6:30 am

JerseyRose wrote:Hi :D

Tested on July 30, 2 PM session. I was one of 10 to pass, and one of five to get the on-camera. Still waiting for the card!

As much as I appreciate their appreciating my appreciation of the show, just once I'd like to get a shot at the chair. This makes nine times that I've passed! The family keeps reminding me that they saw a guy who said he'd passed 15 times before getting in the door, so.... fingers crossed.
Welcome to the Bored, JerseyRose!

Pass the test twelve more times (with one failure along the way) and you'll have caught up to me. :|

Who was the contestant who passed the test 15 times?