More audition info posted

The forum for general posting. Come join the madness. :)
gsabc

More audition info posted

#1 Post by gsabc » Tue May 06, 2008 8:20 pm

Netflix movie week auditions June 2 and 4 in NYC. No regular auditions on those days.

Regular auditions June 3 and 5 in NYC.

Wedding week auditions May 27, 28 and 29. So only one week off for the AP's, Marley.

They also mention road auditions, but no sites yet. They say no sign-up is needed for those. "Check back soon!"
I just ordered chicken and an egg from Amazon. I'll let you know.

gsabc

#2 Post by gsabc » Wed May 07, 2008 7:21 pm

Add Saturday June 14th from 9-1 as an audition date for both Netflix and regular shows. It's not in the options for the pull-down menu yet.

The only dates now available for regular auditions are June 3 and 5, and the abovementioned 14th.
I just ordered chicken and an egg from Amazon. I'll let you know.

MarleysGh0st

#3 Post by MarleysGh0st » Thu May 08, 2008 6:13 am

gsabc wrote:Add Saturday June 14th from 9-1 as an audition date for both Netflix and regular shows. It's not in the options for the pull-down menu yet.

The only dates now available for regular auditions are June 3 and 5, and the abovementioned 14th.
Where did you find the information about the 14th, then?

It's not even hidden in the source code for the sign-up page!

MarleysGh0st

#4 Post by MarleysGh0st » Thu May 08, 2008 6:16 am

MarleysGh0st wrote:Where did you find the information about the 14th, then?
Oh, I found it. They mention that day on the Netflix info page. And they do list that day on a separate form for signing for a Movie audition, but not on the regular form.

jarnon

#5 Post by jarnon » Mon May 12, 2008 1:42 pm

More info about the 14th:
Auditioners will take BOTH the Movie and Regular test on Saturday, June 14th. Audition testing will take place from 9am-1pm. Those who pass the audition test(s) will be given a specific time to return in the afternoon from 2pm-4pm for their audition interview.
Sounds like an attractive option for folks who want to try both tests, or who prefer a Saturday morning audition.

MarleysGh0st

#6 Post by MarleysGh0st » Mon May 12, 2008 1:51 pm

jarnon wrote:More info about the 14th:
Auditioners will take BOTH the Movie and Regular test on Saturday, June 14th. Audition testing will take place from 9am-1pm. Those who pass the audition test(s) will be given a specific time to return in the afternoon from 2pm-4pm for their audition interview.
Sounds like an attractive option for folks who want to try both tests, or who prefer a Saturday morning audition.
Yes. And since they've only had one Saturday audition in the last two years, this is probably it for this year. Anyone interested should sign up using that Movie Edition sign-up form.