need more help!

The forum for general posting. Come join the madness. :)
sunflower
Bored Hooligan

need more help!

#1 Post by sunflower » Tue May 06, 2008 8:00 pm

I finally have my air date!! May 9!!

I'm featured in the clip on www.millionairetv.com and hoping someone can help me figure out how to download/save the clip since it will change at the end of the week. I really want to save it!!

ulysses5019
Purveyor of Avatars

#2 Post by ulysses5019 » Tue May 06, 2008 8:29 pm

I saw the clip. Let me guess, were you the cute one? Oh, I have no idea how to save that page.
I believe in the usefulness of useless information.

Snaxx

Re: need more help!

#3 Post by Snaxx » Tue May 06, 2008 9:02 pm

sunflower wrote:I finally have my air date!! May 9!!

I'm featured in the clip on www.millionairetv.com and hoping someone can help me figure out how to download/save the clip since it will change at the end of the week. I really want to save it!!
It can be done with RealPlayer version 11. Once that player is installed and launched, a "Download This Video" option appears. I was able to save it as a 2.12MB .flv file (playable with a FLV player or Real version 11).
---
Winner of 2011 Sports Madness :mrgreen:

kayrharris
Miss Congeniality

#4 Post by kayrharris » Tue May 06, 2008 9:06 pm

I'm pretty electronically challenged, but I was able to download the clip and can email it to you if you want give me your email in a private message.

Just let me know.

Kay
"An investment in knowledge pays the best interest. "
Benjamin Franklin

peacock2121

#5 Post by peacock2121 » Wed May 07, 2008 7:10 am

How cool is that!

Enjoy your show!

Celebrate all over again.

Be proud!

earendel

#6 Post by earendel » Wed May 07, 2008 7:11 am

Can you give us a clue as to which contestant you'll be? Our BB Transcript Team likes to know so that the transcripts can be so annotated.
"Elen sila lumenn omentielvo...A star shines on the hour of our meeting."

ulysses5019
Purveyor of Avatars

#7 Post by ulysses5019 » Wed May 07, 2008 7:24 am

Can you give us a clue as to which contestant you'll be? Our BB Transcript Team likes to know so that the transcripts can be so annotated.
And MBFFB likes a heads up too......
I believe in the usefulness of useless information.

sunflower
Bored Hooligan

#8 Post by sunflower » Wed May 07, 2008 7:25 am

earendel wrote:

I'm the one in the blue sweater, with the long brown curly hair. Be nice in my transcript!! :lol:

Also keep an eye out, she held up the wrong check when saying "I have a million dollar check with your name on it" at the beginning of the episode. I figured they'd edit it out, but that check made it into this clip. It was for Ryan Dentscher (sp?) who aired I think maybe 2 months ago, he was the one who taped right before me.

MarleysGh0st

#9 Post by MarleysGh0st » Wed May 07, 2008 8:15 am

sunflower wrote:
earendel wrote:

I'm the one in the blue sweater, with the long brown curly hair. Be nice in my transcript!! :lol:

Also keep an eye out, she held up the wrong check when saying "I have a million dollar check with your name on it" at the beginning of the episode. I figured they'd edit it out, but that check made it into this clip. It was for Ryan Dentscher (sp?) who aired I think maybe 2 months ago, he was the one who taped right before me.
LOL! Those of use who know the rules realize that not only is that check nothing but a stage prop, but there in fact are no $1 million checks any more, since that prize will be paid out as an annuity. If it's ever paid out again.

But to hold up a prop with another contestant's name on it... :P

I'm glad you found out your airdate, sunflower, and I hope you're planning a big viewing party!

And, ear, she's previously given us the hint to look for a contestant from East Hartford, CT. :)

sunflower
Bored Hooligan

#10 Post by sunflower » Wed May 07, 2008 9:04 am

MarleysGh0st wrote:But to hold up a prop with another contestant's name on it... :P
Well and now that you know that it will explain (in advance) the confused look that I know I had on my face at that moment!! People are going to think, was she confused that she could win a million dollars??? No, it just wasn't my name. I figured they'd retape that segment but they didn't.

There's also another portion where my screen went blank and I had to look up at the big screen on the wall to the right. So that should look interesting on camera too!!

Autumn2

#11 Post by Autumn2 » Wed May 07, 2008 9:15 am

How fun!

I don't have the clip, but I can get you an electronic copy of the episode, if you like!

sunflower
Bored Hooligan

#12 Post by sunflower » Wed May 07, 2008 9:23 am

Autumn2 wrote:How fun!

I don't have the clip, but I can get you an electronic copy of the episode, if you like!
That would be absolutely awesome!!!!!!!! I have been looking for someone that could do that! :D

sunflower
Bored Hooligan

#13 Post by sunflower » Sun May 11, 2008 6:21 pm

Autumn2 wrote:How fun!

Autumn - I will send you a pm with my info, thanks again!!