I’ll be totally fine with never seeing another

The forum for general posting. Come join the madness. :)
wbtravis007

I’ll be totally fine with never seeing another

#1 Post by wbtravis007 » Sat May 25, 2024 1:01 pm

scene in a movie where females of any age are having a pillow fight or are prancing around while singing into a hairbrush or something like that.

That goes for males of any age as well.

Beebs52
Queen of Wack

Re: I’ll be totally fine with never seeing another

#2 Post by Beebs52 » Sat May 25, 2024 2:57 pm

Snort. Must agree.
Well, then

Spock

Re: I’ll be totally fine with never seeing another

#3 Post by Spock » Mon May 27, 2024 9:22 am

wbtravis007 wrote:
Sat May 25, 2024 1:01 pm
scene in a movie where females of any age are having a pillow fight or are prancing around while singing into a hairbrush or something like that.

That goes for males of any age as well.
Alrighty then_ I will give you an image of 12-YO Spock in a large pillow fight with a bunch of girls cheering me on.

At a bible camp, the summer after 6th Grade our cabin got in trouble for having an unsanctioned pillow fight with another cabin, but later in the week we were rewarded by having a sanctioned one.

First of all, the girl story-walking into dining hall one day-I was told by a girl (walking with other girls) -"Hey, Wendy likes you"-From the embarrassed reaction of one of the girls, I kind of figured out who Wendy was.

Anyway, I was one of the last survivors of our cabin in the pillow fight (we lost) and I was told later that a bunch of girls were cheering me on-presumably lead by Wendy and her cohort-Alas, I did not hear them.