I feel like today is Mother's Day

The forum for general posting. Come join the madness. :)
christie1111
11:11

I feel like today is Mother's Day

#1 Post by christie1111 » Sat May 10, 2008 9:14 am

Tomorrow we go to my father's country club so it is not really laid back(Can you say Greenich CT, and dressing for brunch?). But my step mother, who has not been the easiest person in the past, now truly (and I believe this) wants us to be there. So I really enjoy going down to visit what the other 0.5% of the US lives like.

Mom, out in Hawaii, is happy if we call, so there is no pressure on that side.

So I buy everything for Family1111 to make me breakfast (Portuguese sausage, rice and eggs) and then we just have to be at the house by 1.

But is that what I would like to do?

Actually, I am really enjoying everyone out of the house right now. Daughter1111 is reffing soccer, Boys1111 are getting their hair cut.

I am watching FoodTV and posting to you guys.

It is a beautiful day outside. I will visit the garden center and buy some perrenials. Go grocery shopping so I don't have to tomorrow. And basically just poke around today.

I hope you all are having the nice day that I am!

Hugs to the Bored!
"A bed without a quilt is like the sky without stars"

ulysses5019
Purveyor of Avatars

#2 Post by ulysses5019 » Sat May 10, 2008 10:00 am

I'll be over for breaky. I loves me that Portuguese sausage. Happy day before M-day!
I'm taking tennis photos today. It would be nice if the weather was warm. We are soon to be surrounded by the Revlon Run/Walk for Women. They thousands of participants. It's amazing to see them all. But tonight I'm photographing a private party where the entertainment is Gary lewis and the Playboys and Peter Noone and Herman's Hermits. That should warm the cockles of t-bone's heart.
I believe in the usefulness of useless information.

ulysses5019
Purveyor of Avatars

#3 Post by ulysses5019 » Sat May 10, 2008 1:52 pm

The USC women played the Red Foxes of Marist. Pop quiz for those reading......where is Marist? The men play Southern University.....where is Southern located?
City and state.
I believe in the usefulness of useless information.

Bob Juch

#4 Post by Bob Juch » Sat May 10, 2008 1:56 pm

ulysses5019 wrote:The USC women played the Red Foxes of Marist. Pop quiz for those reading......where is Marist? The men play Southern University.....where is Southern located?
City and state.
Poughkeepsie, New York
Baton Rouge, Louisiana
I may not have gone where I intended to go, but I think I have ended up where I needed to be.
- Douglas Adams (1952 - 2001)

Si fractum non sit, noli id reficere.

Teach a child to be polite and courteous in the home and, when he grows up, he'll never be able to drive in New Jersey.