Sprots!

The forum for general posting. Come join the madness. :)
tlynn78

Sprots!

#1 Post by tlynn78 » Wed May 07, 2008 9:53 am

I was in the vicinity of the capitol in Denver recently. It's a really lovely area! Also, the hotel I was in is in the midst of a major remodel, in preparation, I'm sure for the hordes that will be arriving for the convention. It will be an exciting time/place for you. Have loads of fun!

t.
To argue with a person who has renounced the use of reason is like administering medicine to the dead. -Thomas Paine
You can ignore reality, but you can't ignore the consequences of ignoring reality. -Ayn Rand
Those who can make you believe absurdities, can make you commit atrocities. -Voltaire

SportsFan68
No Scritches!!!

T!

#2 Post by SportsFan68 » Wed May 07, 2008 10:12 pm

They've done some GREAT things with downtown since the days of the Brown Cloud. It was a little seedy for a while.

It was too crowded, nobody went there. ;)

It will be exciting! I'm already looking forward to it.

I was going to take possession of my (theoretical) Science PAF's house and rent the extra bedrooms for $500 a night, but they're staying home after all.

They still said I could stay there, though.
-- In Iroquois society, leaders are encouraged to remember seven generations in the past and consider seven generations in the future when making decisions that affect the people.
-- America would be a better place if leaders would do more long-term thinking. -- Wilma Mankiller