Got the Shokus invite too, but.....

The forum for general posting. Come join the madness. :)
melleon

Got the Shokus invite too, but.....

#1 Post by melleon » Mon Jan 07, 2008 6:33 pm

I won't be able to be by the phone because.....we are moving to Germany , that day ! Probably be there for 3 years. Shipped cars a few weeks ago, packers here today thru Wednesday. Its been a hectic month but hopefully it will be worth it. I am really looking forward to the next three years. It will take quite a while to get back on line and I will miss reading this bored!

And here is an open invitation to you BBs if you are travelling to Bavaria please let me know! We will be 90 miles north of Munich between Nurenberg and Regensberg.

Mel

Ritterskoop

#2 Post by Ritterskoop » Mon Jan 07, 2008 6:35 pm

I hope you can get online quickly and feel connected to us. We will miss you.
If you fail to pilot your own ship, don't be surprised at what inappropriate port you find yourself docked. - Tom Robbins
--------
At the moment of commitment, the universe conspires to assist you. - attributed to Johann Wolfgang von Goethe.

Bob Juch

Re: Got the Shokus invite too, but.....

#3 Post by Bob Juch » Mon Jan 07, 2008 6:54 pm

melleon wrote:And here is an open invitation to you BBs if you are travelling to Bavaria please let me know! We will be 90 miles north of Munich between Nurenberg and Regensberg.
I hope to make it to Leipzig sometime in the next three years. I suppose a side-trip to Bavaria would be doable. :)
I may not have gone where I intended to go, but I think I have ended up where I needed to be.
- Douglas Adams (1952 - 2001)

Si fractum non sit, noli id reficere.

Teach a child to be polite and courteous in the home and, when he grows up, he'll never be able to drive in New Jersey.

cindy.wellman
LOLOLOL

Re: Got the Shokus invite too, but.....

#4 Post by cindy.wellman » Mon Jan 07, 2008 10:35 pm

melleon wrote:I won't be able to be by the phone because.....we are moving to Germany , that day ! Probably be there for 3 years. Shipped cars a few weeks ago, packers here today thru Wednesday. Its been a hectic month but hopefully it will be worth it. I am really looking forward to the next three years. It will take quite a while to get back on line and I will miss reading this bored!

And here is an open invitation to you BBs if you are travelling to Bavaria please let me know! We will be 90 miles north of Munich between Nurenberg and Regensberg.

Mel
EEK! I didn't realize that you hadn't left yet. I thought you were in transit! Be on the lookout for a PM!

Cindy :oops:

peacock2121

#5 Post by peacock2121 » Tue Jan 08, 2008 5:57 am

I somehow missed you were leaving this country.

Have a safe trip/stay - soak up all there is to soak up in Germany.

I am envious.