Hi lb13!

The forum for general posting. Come join the madness. :)
christie1111
11:11

Hi lb13!

#1 Post by christie1111 » Fri Jan 04, 2008 9:03 pm

At least it says you are here now
"A bed without a quilt is like the sky without stars"

littlebeast13
Dumbass

Re: Hi lb13!

#2 Post by littlebeast13 » Sat Jan 05, 2008 7:24 am

christie1111 wrote:At least it says you are here now
I left about the time you made that post.

Had to hit Mickey Dee's before work. Spent 40 minutes in the drive thru becasue the inside was jam packed (A bus full of big kids, of all things, was ther at that time), and apparently while I was in the middle of the drive thru line, they decided to shut it down to concentrate on the crowd inside.

When I was finally able to get to the pay window, they had lost my order because it had literally been a half an hour since I was at the speaker. They had the gall to still charge me and the manager started getting an attitude when she saw I was pretty pissed off (Shouldn't I be?). To make things worse, I was 3 minutes late for work....

Damn my sister for getting me that Arch card for Christmas, otherwise I might have went to my usual before work eating spot, Church's....

lb13

christie1111
11:11

#3 Post by christie1111 » Sat Jan 05, 2008 9:28 am

littlebeast13 wrote:
christie1111 wrote:At least it says you are here now
I left about the time you made that post.

Had to hit Mickey Dee's before work. Spent 40 minutes in the drive thru becasue the inside was jam packed (A bus full of big kids, of all things, was ther at that time), and apparently while I was in the middle of the drive thru line, they decided to shut it down to concentrate on the crowd inside.

When I was finally able to get to the pay window, they had lost my order because it had literally been a half an hour since I was at the speaker. They had the gall to still charge me and the manager started getting an attitude when she saw I was pretty pissed off (Shouldn't I be?). To make things worse, I was 3 minutes late for work....

Damn my sister for getting me that Arch card for Christmas, otherwise I might have went to my usual before work eating spot, Church's....

lb13
Swampyturtles used to give Kids1111 cards because she thought I was depriving them of their requirement of McD's. Something about eating habits she learned as a cop when she was in a patrol car. Funny thing was she once stopped a burglary before it happened since whe was in line behind a guy who was carrying a barely concealed gun at a Burger King. She apprehended him in the line and then found out that he was responsible for a string of fast food robberies. Her assent to higher rank has other similar stories.
"A bed without a quilt is like the sky without stars"

minimetoo26
Royal Pain In Everyone's Ass

#4 Post by minimetoo26 » Sat Jan 05, 2008 9:34 am

My kids don't like McDonald's very much! They will bypass it for BK (1st choice), Hardee's, or Wendy's if given the option.

I will only eat the Egg McMuffins, which are a Food of the Gods, unless I have no choice. Then I will choose maybe the fish sandwich. Their beef is gross and too salty. I'd rather have the intestinal distress of fried fish than pale flabby beef patties.

MarleysGh0st

#5 Post by MarleysGh0st » Sat Jan 05, 2008 4:38 pm

christie1111 wrote: Swampyturtles used to give Kids1111 cards because she thought I was depriving them of their requirement of McD's. Something about eating habits she learned as a cop when she was in a patrol car. Funny thing was she once stopped a burglary before it happened since whe was in line behind a guy who was carrying a barely concealed gun at a Burger King. She apprehended him in the line and then found out that he was responsible for a string of fast food robberies. Her assent to higher rank has other similar stories.
WTG, Swampyturtles! :)

fantine33

#6 Post by fantine33 » Sun Jan 06, 2008 6:45 am

Don't you have McDonald's where you work? All the Meccas around here have a McDonalds right in the store.

So how much did your Happy Meal end up costing after you figured in 45 minutes of idling cost in gas?

littlebeast13
Dumbass

#7 Post by littlebeast13 » Sun Jan 06, 2008 7:05 am

fantine33 wrote:Don't you have McDonald's where you work? All the Meccas around here have a McDonalds right in the store.

There was a Mickey Dee's in the store when I first started (One so nasty that it's a wonder I didn't give up eating at any McDonalds afterwards), but they got replaced by the Radio Grill in 2000, and since our remodel in '06, they converted the area over to extra space for softlines. We have been eatery free ever since, and with the plans for a Supercenter conversion on hold once again, we likely will be for a while yet....

lb13