Official Sleepy Joe thread

The forum for general posting. Come join the madness. :)
Bob Juch

Re: Official Sleepy Joe thread

#26 Post by Bob Juch » Wed May 20, 2020 8:20 am

"I twat I saw a hydroxychloroquine."
I may not have gone where I intended to go, but I think I have ended up where I needed to be.
- Douglas Adams (1952 - 2001)

Si fractum non sit, noli id reficere.

Teach a child to be polite and courteous in the home and, when he grows up, he'll never be able to drive in New Jersey.

jarnon

#27 Post by jarnon » Fri May 22, 2020 12:50 pm

Politico wrote:At the end of an interview on “The Breakfast Club” radio show, host Charlamagne tha God said “Listen, you’ve got to come see us when you come to New York, VP Biden. It’s a long way until November. We’ve got more questions.”

“You’ve got more questions?” Biden replied. “Well, I tell you what, if you have a problem figuring out whether you’re for me or Trump, then you ain’t black.”

Charlamagne explained that “it don’t have nothing to do with Trump, it has to do with the fact I want something for my community.” But Biden remained adamant in promoting what he described as a career of public service devoted to advancing civil rights.

“Take a look at my record, man! I extended the Voting Rights 25 years. I have a record that is second-to-none,” he said. “The NAACP’s endorsed me every time I’ve run. I mean, come on. Take a look at the record.”

Prominent Republicans immediately seized upon Biden’s gaffe, including the party’s only black senator, Tim Scott of South Carolina, who called the former vice president’s statements “the most arrogant, condescending comment I’ve heard in a very long time.”

“If you think about the numbers, 1.3 million African Americans voted for Trump. He’s saying to 1.3 million African Americans that you’re not black,” Scott told Fox Business. “Who in the heck does he think he is?”
Слава Україні!
עם ישראל חי

silverscreenselect

#28 Post by silverscreenselect » Fri May 22, 2020 1:13 pm

jarnon wrote:
Fri May 22, 2020 12:50 pm
Politico wrote:At the end of an interview on “The Breakfast Club” radio show, host Charlamagne tha God said “Listen, you’ve got to come see us when you come to New York, VP Biden. It’s a long way until November. We’ve got more questions.”

“You’ve got more questions?” Biden replied. “Well, I tell you what, if you have a problem figuring out whether you’re for me or Trump, then you ain’t black.”

Charlamagne explained that “it don’t have nothing to do with Trump, it has to do with the fact I want something for my community.” But Biden remained adamant in promoting what he described as a career of public service devoted to advancing civil rights.

“Take a look at my record, man! I extended the Voting Rights 25 years. I have a record that is second-to-none,” he said. “The NAACP’s endorsed me every time I’ve run. I mean, come on. Take a look at the record.”

Prominent Republicans immediately seized upon Biden’s gaffe, including the party’s only black senator, Tim Scott of South Carolina, who called the former vice president’s statements “the most arrogant, condescending comment I’ve heard in a very long time.”

“If you think about the numbers, 1.3 million African Americans voted for Trump. He’s saying to 1.3 million African Americans that you’re not black,” Scott told Fox Business. “Who in the heck does he think he is?”
This wasn't Joe Biden's finest moment. Having said that, the outrage emanating from Republicans isn't in the slightest bit sincere. I wonder how often Tim Scott asked of Trump "Who in the heck does he think he is?"
Check out our website: http://www.silverscreenvideos.com

Bob78164
Bored Moderator

#29 Post by Bob78164 » Fri May 22, 2020 2:56 pm

silverscreenselect wrote:
Fri May 22, 2020 1:13 pm
jarnon wrote:
Fri May 22, 2020 12:50 pm

This wasn't Joe Biden's finest moment. Having said that, the outrage emanating from Republicans isn't in the slightest bit sincere. I wonder how often Tim Scott asked of Trump "Who in the heck does he think he is?"
Vice President Biden has apologized for what he said. Which is one more apology that Donny has uttered in his entire life filled with far more offensive statements and actions.

It's important to keep things in context. Otherwise, what's actually a choice turns into a purity test. --Bob
"Question with boldness even the existence of a God; because, if there be one, he must more approve of the homage of reason than that of blindfolded fear." Thomas Jefferson

Bob78164
Bored Moderator

#30 Post by Bob78164 » Sat May 23, 2020 1:09 pm

Wanda Sykes wrote:Biden feels at home speaking to the Black community. He made a joke. Comedy ain't easy, but he didn't say 2 go shoot Clorox in our tits. Now, I wouldn't make a blanket statement to say that voting for Trump means you're not Black. I would say that it means you're not smart.
--Bob
"Question with boldness even the existence of a God; because, if there be one, he must more approve of the homage of reason than that of blindfolded fear." Thomas Jefferson

Bob78164
Bored Moderator

#31 Post by Bob78164 » Sat May 23, 2020 3:38 pm

Corey Richardson wrote:Dear White People; Gonna need y'all to sit this one out. Black folks who have been black for long enough can identify the difference between an awkward ally and a virulent racist. We good.
--Bob

jarnon

#32 Post by jarnon » Thu Sep 29, 2022 8:34 am

At the White House Hunger Conference, Biden thanks Congresswoman Jackie Walorski (R, Indiana) for sponsoring the legislation that created the conference. He asks if Jackie is in attendance. Walorski died in a car crash in August.

Слава Україні!
עם ישראל חי

BackInTex

#33 Post by BackInTex » Thu Sep 29, 2022 10:54 am

jarnon wrote:
Thu Sep 29, 2022 8:34 am
At the White House Hunger Conference, Biden thanks Congresswoman Jackie Walorski (R, Indiana) for sponsoring the legislation that created the conference. He asks if Jackie is in attendance. Walorski died in a car crash in August.
It was planned so some voters will change their rating of him from low to Medium.
..what country can preserve it’s liberties if their rulers are not warned from time to time that their people preserve the spirit of resistance? let them take arms.
~~ Thomas Jefferson

Beebs52
Queen of Wack

#34 Post by Beebs52 » Thu Sep 29, 2022 11:24 am

BackInTex wrote:
Thu Sep 29, 2022 10:54 am
jarnon wrote:
It was planned so some voters will change their rating of him from low to Medium.
I'm sorry that's funny I don't care who yar.
Well, then

Bob Juch

#35 Post by Bob Juch » Thu Sep 29, 2022 11:56 pm

Beebs52 wrote:
Thu Sep 29, 2022 11:24 am
BackInTex wrote:
jarnon wrote:
Seeing how TFG is abysmal, what would you expect?
I may not have gone where I intended to go, but I think I have ended up where I needed to be.
- Douglas Adams (1952 - 2001)

Si fractum non sit, noli id reficere.

Teach a child to be polite and courteous in the home and, when he grows up, he'll never be able to drive in New Jersey.

BackInTex

#36 Post by BackInTex » Fri Sep 30, 2022 12:55 pm

Bob Juch wrote:
Thu Sep 29, 2022 11:56 pm
Beebs52 wrote:
BackInTex wrote:

What does Trump have to do with WPE speaking to dead people?
..what country can preserve it’s liberties if their rulers are not warned from time to time that their people preserve the spirit of resistance? let them take arms.
~~ Thomas Jefferson

tlynn78

#37 Post by tlynn78 » Fri Sep 30, 2022 1:23 pm

BackInTex wrote:
Fri Sep 30, 2022 12:55 pm
Bob Juch wrote:
Thu Sep 29, 2022 11:56 pm
Beebs52 wrote:

What does Trump have to do with WPE speaking to dead people?
Only EVERYTHING!! C'mon, man. Besides, they have to roll his name around in their mouth at least a couple times a day or start having withdrawal symptoms.
To argue with a person who has renounced the use of reason is like administering medicine to the dead. -Thomas Paine
You can ignore reality, but you can't ignore the consequences of ignoring reality. -Ayn Rand
Those who can make you believe absurdities, can make you commit atrocities. -Voltaire