Hey, LB! How are you holding up?

The forum for general posting. Come join the madness. :)
Bob Juch

Hey, LB! How are you holding up?

#1 Post by Bob Juch » Fri Mar 20, 2020 9:56 pm

Is all the Fabuloso sold out?
I may not have gone where I intended to go, but I think I have ended up where I needed to be.
- Douglas Adams (1952 - 2001)

Si fractum non sit, noli id reficere.

Teach a child to be polite and courteous in the home and, when he grows up, he'll never be able to drive in New Jersey.

littlebeast13
Dumbass

Re: Hey, LB! How are you holding up?

#2 Post by littlebeast13 » Sat Mar 21, 2020 7:25 am

The Fabuloso is one of the few things that is not sold out. Even desperate people won't buy that shit...

lb13
Thursday comics! Squirrel pictures! The link to my CafePress store! All kinds of fun stuff!!!!

Visit my Evil Squirrel blog here: http://evilsquirrelsnest.com

Beebs52
Queen of Wack

#3 Post by Beebs52 » Sat Mar 21, 2020 12:17 pm

I love Fabuloso! It smells good...
Well, then

Bob Juch

#4 Post by Bob Juch » Sun Mar 22, 2020 3:45 pm

I just picked-up prescriptions at Walmart, including Losartan, which may help against the virus. Still no TP and the laundry detergent were just jugs of Gain and two different Mexican brands that are powder in plastic bags. :shock:
I may not have gone where I intended to go, but I think I have ended up where I needed to be.
- Douglas Adams (1952 - 2001)

Si fractum non sit, noli id reficere.

Teach a child to be polite and courteous in the home and, when he grows up, he'll never be able to drive in New Jersey.

silverscreenselect

#5 Post by silverscreenselect » Sun Mar 22, 2020 5:32 pm

Bob Juch wrote:
Sun Mar 22, 2020 3:45 pm
I just picked-up prescriptions at Walmart, including Losartan, which may help against the virus. Still no TP and the laundry detergent were just jugs of Gain and two different Mexican brands that are powder in plastic bags. :shock:
Amazingly, the local Kroger got a big shipment of store brand toilet paper and paper towels in Saturday morning. The entire paper products section was filled by Kroger brand TP and towels. My guess is that they cleaned out their warehouse for the time being.
Check out our website: http://www.silverscreenvideos.com

themanintheseersuckersuit

#6 Post by themanintheseersuckersuit » Sun Mar 22, 2020 7:49 pm

I was in a local Dollar General early this morning, as I checked out the cashier pulled out a small package of toilet paper and offered it to me. It was like I was being offered weed. Didn’t ask for it, didn’t need it so I declined.
Suitguy is not bitter.

feels he represents the many educated and rational onlookers who believe that the hysterical denouncement of lay scepticism is both unwarranted and counter-productive

The problem, then, is that such calls do not address an opposition audience so much as they signal virtue. They talk past those who need convincing. They ignore actual facts and counterargument. And they are irreparably smug.

Ritterskoop

#7 Post by Ritterskoop » Mon Mar 23, 2020 7:39 am

More weed in circulation right now might not be a bad thng.

Been having some exhausting dreams lately, lots of problem-solving and troubleshooting. Building bridges from trees in the woods, and that sort of thing.

I finally allowed myself a Benadryl last night for a solid night of sleep.
If you fail to pilot your own ship, don't be surprised at what inappropriate port you find yourself docked. - Tom Robbins
--------
At the moment of commitment, the universe conspires to assist you. - attributed to Johann Wolfgang von Goethe.