Fire Up the Toaster - 2020 Political Edition

The forum for general posting. Come join the madness. :)
silverscreenselect

Re: Fire Up the Toaster - 2020 Political Edition

#101 Post by silverscreenselect » Tue Mar 10, 2020 1:33 pm

flockofseagulls104 wrote:
Tue Mar 10, 2020 1:18 pm
I think he stands for the same thing hillary did. He thinks its his turn.
Hillary had an extensive platform. People like you ignored it. What she also had was a lot of political baggage over a quarter century. People didn't ignore that. Enough of them viewed Trump as an unknown who might prove to be better than Hillary's "knowns." Trump's not an unknown now, and neither is Biden. Biden's political stances which have proved unpopular among some Democrats, like his support of the Iraq war, won't win over swing voters against Trump. As for Biden's supposed dishonesty, Trump has pretty much removed that as a talking point in any political campaign.

There are reasons Democrats might prefer another Democrat to Biden. But in a general election against Trump, those reasons go away for Democrats and most independents.
Check out our website: http://www.silverscreenvideos.com

flockofseagulls104

#102 Post by flockofseagulls104 » Tue Mar 10, 2020 6:41 pm

silverscreenselect wrote:
Tue Mar 10, 2020 1:33 pm
I think he stands for the same thing hillary did. He thinks its his turn.
Hillary had an extensive platform. People like you ignored it. What she also had was a lot of political baggage over a quarter century. People didn't ignore that. Enough of them viewed Trump as an unknown who might prove to be better than Hillary's "knowns." Trump's not an unknown now, and neither is Biden. Biden's political stances which have proved unpopular among some Democrats, like his support of the Iraq war, won't win over swing voters against Trump. As for Biden's supposed dishonesty, Trump has pretty much removed that as a talking point in any political campaign.

There are reasons Democrats might prefer another Democrat to Biden. But in a general election against Trump, those reasons go away for Democrats and most independents.
You, like the MSM, learned nothing from 2016. Nothing.
Your friendly neighborhood racist. On the waiting list to be a nazi. Designated an honorary 'snowflake'. Trolled by the very best, as well as by BJ. Always typical, unlike others.., Fulminator, Hopelessly in the tank for trump... inappropriate... Flocking himself... Probably a tucking sexist, too... All thought comes from the right wing noise machine(TM)... A clear and present threat to The Future Of Our Democracy.. Doesn't understand anything... Made the trump apologist and enabler playoffs... Heathen bastard... Knows nothing about history... Liar.... don't know much about statistics and polling... Nothing at all about biology... Ignorant Bigot... Potential Future Pariah... Big Nerd... Spiraling, Anti-Trans Bigot.. A Lunatic AND a Bigot.. Very Ignorant of the World in General... Sounds deranged... Fake Christian... Weird... has the mind of a child... has paranoid delusions... Simpleton

silverscreenselect

#103 Post by silverscreenselect » Tue Mar 10, 2020 9:41 pm

Tue Mar 10, 2020 6:41 pm
And you, like Trump and the rest of the Republican party, have learned nothing from 2018. Nothing.

flockofseagulls104

#104 Post by flockofseagulls104 » Wed Mar 11, 2020 11:19 am

Tue Mar 10, 2020 9:41 pm
And you, like Trump and the rest of the Republican party, have learned nothing from 2018. Nothing.
You got your shot at impeachment. Didn't work.
So you will put up a senile jerk to run against him. Probably. You must be so motivated!!!!! Re-elect Joe to the senate!!!!!!
Your friendly neighborhood racist. On the waiting list to be a nazi. Designated an honorary 'snowflake'. Trolled by the very best, as well as by BJ. Always typical, unlike others.., Fulminator, Hopelessly in the tank for trump... inappropriate... Flocking himself... Probably a tucking sexist, too... All thought comes from the right wing noise machine(TM)... A clear and present threat to The Future Of Our Democracy.. Doesn't understand anything... Made the trump apologist and enabler playoffs... Heathen bastard... Knows nothing about history... Liar.... don't know much about statistics and polling... Nothing at all about biology... Ignorant Bigot... Potential Future Pariah... Big Nerd... Spiraling, Anti-Trans Bigot.. A Lunatic AND a Bigot.. Very Ignorant of the World in General... Sounds deranged... Fake Christian... Weird... has the mind of a child... has paranoid delusions... Simpleton

Bob Juch

#105 Post by Bob Juch » Wed Mar 11, 2020 1:12 pm

Wed Mar 11, 2020 11:19 am
So you will put up a senile jerk to run against him. Probably. You must be so motivated!!!!! Re-elect Joe to the senate!!!!!!
I'd rather have a senile jerk as President than a drug-abusing, evil, entitled, narcissistic, asshole.
I may not have gone where I intended to go, but I think I have ended up where I needed to be.
- Douglas Adams (1952 - 2001)

Si fractum non sit, noli id reficere.

Teach a child to be polite and courteous in the home and, when he grows up, he'll never be able to drive in New Jersey.

Estonut
Evil Genius

#106 Post by Estonut » Wed Mar 11, 2020 4:48 pm

Bob Juch wrote:
Wed Mar 11, 2020 1:12 pm
I'd rather have a senile jerk as President than a drug-abusing, evil, entitled, narcissistic, asshole.
Oh. I assumed you had voted for Hillary.
A child of five would understand this. Send someone to fetch a child of five.
Groucho Marx

flockofseagulls104

#107 Post by flockofseagulls104 » Wed Mar 11, 2020 5:47 pm

Bob Juch wrote:

Uh, you forgot racist, homophobic, xenophobe nazi who is a threat to our democracy and civilization as we know it. Anything I forgot?

Oh, misogynist billionaire. I'm sure there are more. He's probably got a longer signature than I have.

Bob Juch

#108 Post by Bob Juch » Wed Mar 11, 2020 5:51 pm

Wed Mar 11, 2020 5:47 pm
Bob Juch wrote:

Uh, you forgot racist, homophobic, xenophobe nazi who is a threat to our democracy and civilization as we know it. Anything I forgot?
Yes, lots.
I may not have gone where I intended to go, but I think I have ended up where I needed to be.

Teach a child to be polite and courteous in the home and, when he grows up, he'll never be able to drive in New Jersey.

Beebs52
Queen of Wack

#109 Post by Beebs52 » Wed Mar 11, 2020 6:38 pm

Estonut wrote:
Wed Mar 11, 2020 4:48 pm
Bob Juch wrote:
Oh right. I correctly assumed you had voted for Hillary.
Fixed it for ya.
Well, then

flockofseagulls104

#110 Post by flockofseagulls104 » Wed Mar 11, 2020 6:53 pm

Bob Juch wrote:
Wed Mar 11, 2020 5:51 pm
Wed Mar 11, 2020 5:47 pm
Bob Juch wrote:

Yes, lots.
Which is why anyone with half a brain can't take anything you say seriously.

silverscreenselect

#111 Post by silverscreenselect » Wed Mar 11, 2020 7:32 pm

Wed Mar 11, 2020 6:53 pm
Which is why anyone with half a brain can't take anything you say seriously.
Too bad you don't qualify in that regard.

silverscreenselect

#112 Post by silverscreenselect » Wed Mar 11, 2020 7:51 pm

He used to have a reasonably sharp mind and was on the wrong side of most major issues, now he doesn't have the sharp mind to defend his shortcomings with.
If you watched Trump struggle to read a ten-minute speech tonight, you might be wondering about just how sharp a mind he has left.

flockofseagulls104

#113 Post by flockofseagulls104 » Wed Mar 11, 2020 9:41 pm

Wed Mar 11, 2020 7:51 pm
He used to have a reasonably sharp mind and was on the wrong side of most major issues, now he doesn't have the sharp mind to defend his shortcomings with.
If you watched Trump struggle to read a ten-minute speech tonight, you might be wondering about just how sharp a mind he has left.
I did watch it and watched it again after I saw this post.
Really? You are getting beyond pathetic. Seriously.

silverscreenselect

#114 Post by silverscreenselect » Wed Mar 11, 2020 9:47 pm

silverscreenselect

#115 Post by silverscreenselect » Wed Mar 18, 2020 7:43 pm

Former MA governor Bill Weld, who was running against Donald Trump, has suspended his campaign.

https://www.wbur.org/news/2020/03/18/bi ... l-campaign

Bob Juch

#116 Post by Bob Juch » Thu Mar 19, 2020 8:58 am

Tulsi's out; endorses Biden.

flockofseagulls104

#117 Post by flockofseagulls104 » Thu Mar 19, 2020 9:54 am

Bob Juch wrote:
Thu Mar 19, 2020 8:58 am
But he had to promise not to smell her hair. He'll probably forget.

Pastor Fireball

#118 Post by Pastor Fireball » Thu Mar 19, 2020 7:31 pm

Bob Juch wrote:
Thu Mar 19, 2020 8:58 am
The Russian asset actually endorsed Biden instead of Drumpf? Hmmm... Putin's check must have bounced.
"[Drumpf's] name alone creates division and anger, whose words inspire dissension and hatred, and can't possibly 'Make America Great Again.'" --Kobe Bryant (1978-2020)

"In times of crisis, the wise build bridges. The foolish build barriers." --Chadwick Boseman (1976-2020)

jarnon

#119 Post by jarnon » Thu Mar 19, 2020 7:47 pm

Former candidates Yang, Harris, Booker and Gillibrand have also endorsed Biden.
Слава Україні!
עם ישראל חי

flockofseagulls104

#120 Post by flockofseagulls104 » Thu Mar 19, 2020 8:38 pm

jarnon wrote:
Thu Mar 19, 2020 7:47 pm
Former candidates Yang, Harris, Booker and Gillibrand have also endorsed Biden.
Booker's safe. No hair to smell.