Donny retaliates against Col. Vindman

The forum for general posting. Come join the madness. :)
silverscreenselect

Re: Donny retaliates against Col. Vindman

#76 Post by silverscreenselect » Mon Feb 10, 2020 7:22 pm

flockofseagulls104 wrote:
Mon Feb 10, 2020 4:07 pm
he can't tell a 40-year-old man not to take a job, son or not.
He certainly could. And he should have. If he were concerned about ethics, that is. And don't tell me he didn't know about it.
Do your adult children always do what you say? Do you even know everything they do or don't do?
Check out our website: http://www.silverscreenvideos.com

flockofseagulls104

#77 Post by flockofseagulls104 » Mon Feb 10, 2020 9:10 pm

silverscreenselect wrote:
Mon Feb 10, 2020 7:22 pm
He certainly could. And he should have. If he were concerned about ethics, that is. And don't tell me he didn't know about it.
Do your adult children always do what you say? Do you even know everything they do or don't do?
I'm not the VP of the US and in charge of Ukranian and Chinese policy. I haven't been in positions of power my entire career and haven't bragged about extorting the Ukrainian government. At least not recently.
Gimmee a break. Be real for a change.
Your friendly neighborhood racist. On the waiting list to be a nazi. Designated an honorary 'snowflake'. Trolled by the very best, as well as by BJ. Always typical, unlike others.., Fulminator, Hopelessly in the tank for trump... inappropriate... Flocking himself... Probably a tucking sexist, too... All thought comes from the right wing noise machine(TM)... A clear and present threat to The Future Of Our Democracy.. Doesn't understand anything... Made the trump apologist and enabler playoffs... Heathen bastard... Knows nothing about history... Liar.... don't know much about statistics and polling... Nothing at all about biology... Ignorant Bigot... Potential Future Pariah... Big Nerd... Spiraling, Anti-Trans Bigot.. A Lunatic AND a Bigot.. Very Ignorant of the World in General... Sounds deranged... Fake Christian... Weird... has the mind of a child... has paranoid delusions... Simpleton

Estonut
Evil Genius

#78 Post by Estonut » Mon Feb 10, 2020 9:18 pm

Did Biden not recently say that, were he elected President, Hunter would accept no such positions? It appears he DOES exert some control over his son.
A child of five would understand this. Send someone to fetch a child of five.
Groucho Marx

Bob Juch

#79 Post by Bob Juch » Mon Feb 10, 2020 10:22 pm

Mon Feb 10, 2020 9:10 pm

I'm not the VP of the US and in charge of Ukranian and Chinese policy. I haven't been in positions of power my entire career and haven't bragged about extorting the Ukrainian government. At least not recently.
Joe was not the VP when Hunter took that job.
I may not have gone where I intended to go, but I think I have ended up where I needed to be.
- Douglas Adams (1952 - 2001)

Si fractum non sit, noli id reficere.

Teach a child to be polite and courteous in the home and, when he grows up, he'll never be able to drive in New Jersey.

silverscreenselect

#80 Post by silverscreenselect » Mon Feb 10, 2020 10:39 pm

Follow your own advice. Biden was part of a consortium that forced out a do-nothing Ukrainian prosecutor. If he "extorted" the Ukrainian government, he had a lot of co-conspirators like Angela Merkel and the head of the IMF. If Biden was afraid of some dirty dealings he or Hunter had, he'd just have let the man stay in his job and do nothing. Have you read anything about Shokin, the prosecutor who got canned?

Try this.
The European Union has welcomed the dismissal of Ukraine’s scandal-ridden prosecutor general and called for a crackdown on corruption, even as the country’s political crisis deepened over efforts to form a new ruling coalition and appoint a new prime minister. Ukraine’s parliament voted overwhelmingly to fire Viktor Shokin, ridding the beleaguered prosecutor’s office of a figure who is accused of blocking major cases against allies and influential figures and stymying moves to root out graft. “This decision creates an opportunity to make a fresh start in the prosecutor general’s office. I hope that the new prosecutor general will ensure that [his] office . . . becomes independent from political influence and pressure and enjoys public trust,” said Jan Tombinski, the EU’s envoy to Ukraine.
https://www.irishtimes.com/news/world/e ... -1.2591190

I guess the Irish press four years ago was trying to derail Trump with fake news. All the stories about what happened to Shokin confirm this scenario. The only people sticking up for him are Trump, Giuliani, and Trump's Republican enablers in Congress. And you, Flock. Again, all I ever hear from you is "Joe Biden" "Hunter Biden" "Burisma" and "Ukraine." Nothing to link them together other than conspiracy theories. If you would ever provide some corroboration for your conspiracy theories, people here might take you more seriously.

flockofseagulls104

#81 Post by flockofseagulls104 » Mon Feb 10, 2020 10:46 pm

Bob Juch wrote:
Mon Feb 10, 2020 10:22 pm

Really? Who was VP in April 2014 then?
Honestly. If you want to make innane remarks, you could at least be somewhat coherent.
Your friendly neighborhood racist. On the waiting list to be a nazi. Designated an honorary 'snowflake'. Trolled by the very best, as well as by BJ. Always typical, unlike others.., Fulminator, Hopelessly in the tank for trump... inappropriate... Flocking himself... Probably a tucking sexist, too... All thought comes from the right wing noise machine(TM)... A clear and present threat to The Future Of Our Democracy.. Doesn't understand anything... Made the trump apologist and enabler playoffs... Heathen bastard... Knows nothing about history... Liar.... don't know much about statistics and polling... Nothing at all about biology... Ignorant Bigot... Potential Future Pariah... Big Nerd... Spiraling, Anti-Trans Bigot.. A Lunatic AND a Bigot.. Very Ignorant of the World in General... Sounds deranged... Fake Christian... Weird... has the mind of a child... has paranoid delusions... Simpleton

flockofseagulls104

#82 Post by flockofseagulls104 » Mon Feb 10, 2020 11:18 pm

Mon Feb 10, 2020 10:39 pm
Follow your own advice. Biden was part of a consortium that forced out a do-nothing Ukrainian prosecutor. If he "extorted" the Ukrainian government, he had a lot of co-conspirators like Angela Merkel and the head of the IMF. If Biden was afraid of some dirty dealings he or Hunter had, he'd just have let the man stay in his job and do nothing. Have you read anything about Shokin, the prosecutor who got canned?

Try this.
The European Union has welcomed the dismissal of Ukraine’s scandal-ridden prosecutor general and called for a crackdown on corruption, even as the country’s political crisis deepened over efforts to form a new ruling coalition and appoint a new prime minister. Ukraine’s parliament voted overwhelmingly to fire Viktor Shokin, ridding the beleaguered prosecutor’s office of a figure who is accused of blocking major cases against allies and influential figures and stymying moves to root out graft. “This decision creates an opportunity to make a fresh start in the prosecutor general’s office. I hope that the new prosecutor general will ensure that [his] office . . . becomes independent from political influence and pressure and enjoys public trust,” said Jan Tombinski, the EU’s envoy to Ukraine.
https://www.irishtimes.com/news/world/e ... -1.2591190

I guess the Irish press four years ago was trying to derail Trump with fake news. All the stories about what happened to Shokin confirm this scenario. The only people sticking up for him are Trump, Giuliani, and Trump's Republican enablers in Congress. And you, Flock. Again, all I ever hear from you is "Joe Biden" "Hunter Biden" "Burisma" and "Ukraine." Nothing to link them together other than conspiracy theories. If you would ever provide some corroboration for your conspiracy theories, people here might take you more seriously.
https://thehill-com.cdn.ampproject.org/ ... aine-story

Your turn.

silverscreenselect

#83 Post by silverscreenselect » Tue Feb 11, 2020 12:08 pm

As Paul Harvey would say, and now for the rest of the story:

https://www.cnn.com/2020/01/23/media/th ... index.html

Solomon's work is still under review by his former employers for accuracy after Vindman called him a liar during the impeachment proceedings.

silverscreenselect

#84 Post by silverscreenselect » Tue Feb 11, 2020 12:12 pm

Again, all I ever hear from you is "Joe Biden" "Hunter Biden" "Burisma" and "Ukraine." Nothing to link them together other than conspiracy theories.
Well, Flock, I guess you've got another name you can now add to the mix.
Trump over the weekend retweeted several conservative personalities and stories attempting to connect [Mitt Romney] to the Ukrainian energy company Burisma and its former board member Hunter Biden, two parties at the center of Trump’s attempted quid pro quo. The allegation was featured in several far-right blog posts: A senior adviser from Romney’s 2012 presidential campaign was on Burisma’s board of directors, and that by voting to impeach Trump last week, Romney was covering for his fellow swamp crony.

While Trump’s campaign had highlighted the allegation earlier, the post-impeachment flurry of tweets was the first time Trump himself acknowledged the theory. At one point, the president retweeted a random follower’s newfound suspicion: “Romney is covering up his part in corruption in Ukraine. This has nothing to do with truth or God. He is a desperate man. The truth will come out.” The Burisma attack signaled a new front in Trump world’s attempts to punish Romney, as well as keep the Burisma narrative alive. After all, Trump’s attempted quid pro quo centered around his obsession with launching an investigation into whether Joe Biden, his ostensible rival in the 2020 election, illegally leaned on the Ukrainian government to protect his son’s board seat — a storyline Trump adamantly clung on to during his impeachment trial. Should Romney look complicit, then so much the better for explaining his vote.

“It’s a fact. Why shouldn’t they know?” Matt Wolking, the Trump campaign’s deputy communications director, said when asked why the official account retweeted a story about Romney’s adviser. He did not respond when asked whether this fact provided adequate context for Romney’s vote.
https://www.politico.com/news/2020/02/1 ... sma-113401

Apparently, the only thing necessary for someone to be involved in Ukrainian corruption is to oppose Trump in any way.

flockofseagulls104

#85 Post by flockofseagulls104 » Tue Feb 11, 2020 12:38 pm

Tue Feb 11, 2020 12:12 pm
Again, all I ever hear from you is "Joe Biden" "Hunter Biden" "Burisma" and "Ukraine." Nothing to link them together other than conspiracy theories.
Well, Flock, I guess you've got another name you can now add to the mix.
Trump over the weekend retweeted several conservative personalities and stories attempting to connect [Mitt Romney] to the Ukrainian energy company Burisma and its former board member Hunter Biden, two parties at the center of Trump’s attempted quid pro quo. The allegation was featured in several far-right blog posts: A senior adviser from Romney’s 2012 presidential campaign was on Burisma’s board of directors, and that by voting to impeach Trump last week, Romney was covering for his fellow swamp crony.

While Trump’s campaign had highlighted the allegation earlier, the post-impeachment flurry of tweets was the first time Trump himself acknowledged the theory. At one point, the president retweeted a random follower’s newfound suspicion: “Romney is covering up his part in corruption in Ukraine. This has nothing to do with truth or God. He is a desperate man. The truth will come out.” The Burisma attack signaled a new front in Trump world’s attempts to punish Romney, as well as keep the Burisma narrative alive. After all, Trump’s attempted quid pro quo centered around his obsession with launching an investigation into whether Joe Biden, his ostensible rival in the 2020 election, illegally leaned on the Ukrainian government to protect his son’s board seat — a storyline Trump adamantly clung on to during his impeachment trial. Should Romney look complicit, then so much the better for explaining his vote.

“It’s a fact. Why shouldn’t they know?” Matt Wolking, the Trump campaign’s deputy communications director, said when asked why the official account retweeted a story about Romney’s adviser. He did not respond when asked whether this fact provided adequate context for Romney’s vote.
https://www.politico.com/news/2020/02/1 ... sma-113401

Apparently, the only thing necessary for someone to be involved in Ukrainian corruption is to oppose Trump in any way.
So, Romney's your new hero?

https://www.foxnews.com/media/ben-shapi ... hment-vote
Anyone who falls for the 'strange new respect' line from Democrats is a fool or a moron because guess what, the 'strange new respect' lasts for approximately as long as they don’t realize Mitt Romney is gonna vote with Trump on 95 percent of the issues," Shapiro concluded.
I agree with Ben's assessment. But in your case, I think both.

Trump’s attempted quid pro quo centered around his obsession with launching an investigation into whether Joe Biden, his ostensible rival in the 2020 election
He was acquitted, doncha remember. This 'journalist' is certainly an objective reporter, doncha think? They don't even pretend to be objective anymore.

Your turn.

silverscreenselect

#86 Post by silverscreenselect » Tue Feb 11, 2020 1:00 pm

Tue Feb 11, 2020 12:38 pm
Romney's not my hero. But I was pointing out how easily and readily the right wing noise machine is to launch more wild conspiracy theories against someone who displeases them at the drop of a hat.

flockofseagulls104

#87 Post by flockofseagulls104 » Tue Feb 11, 2020 1:28 pm

Tue Feb 11, 2020 1:00 pm
Romney's not my hero. But I was pointing out how easily and readily the right wing noise machine is to launch more wild conspiracy theories against someone who displeases them at the drop of a hat.
Like that trump colluded with russia to get elected? I guess they're learning from the very best at doing that.

Bob Juch

#88 Post by Bob Juch » Tue Feb 11, 2020 4:05 pm

Tue Feb 11, 2020 1:28 pm
Like that trump colluded with russia to get elected? I guess they're learning from the very best at doing that.
I hope you like the taste of crow. You're going to have a steady diet of it sooner or later.
I may not have gone where I intended to go, but I think I have ended up where I needed to be.

Teach a child to be polite and courteous in the home and, when he grows up, he'll never be able to drive in New Jersey.

silverscreenselect

#89 Post by silverscreenselect » Tue Feb 11, 2020 4:24 pm

Three more non-firings (and possibly more to come) today. Three prosecutors in the Roger Stone case withdrew from the case and one has resigned from the Justice Department after Trump's top legal flunkie (next to Rudy Giuliani) withdrew the Department's sentencing recommendation in the case as being too harsh. Not coincidentally, Trump tweeted about how unfair the sentence was before Barr took action. This will not be the last overreach by Trump, and he's got Barr to serve as his personal prosecutor for anything he wants looked into.

https://www.cnn.com/2020/02/11/politics ... index.html

Bob Juch

#90 Post by Bob Juch » Tue Feb 11, 2020 9:22 pm

Angry Trump Just Said the Military Should Further Punish LTC Vindman for Speaking Out Against Trump

https://www.politicalflare.com/2020/02/ ... nst-trump/

flockofseagulls104

#91 Post by flockofseagulls104 » Wed Feb 12, 2020 12:06 pm

Bob Juch wrote:
Tue Feb 11, 2020 4:05 pm

I hope you like the taste of crow. You're going to have a steady diet of it sooner or later.
On the subject of eating crow, where did you get the information that Hunter wasn't hired by Burisma while his dad was VP and in charge of Ukraine policy? Was it AOC?

flockofseagulls104

#92 Post by flockofseagulls104 » Wed Feb 12, 2020 12:11 pm

Bob Juch wrote:
Tue Feb 11, 2020 9:22 pm
Angry Trump Just Said the Military Should Further Punish LTC Vindman for Speaking Out Against Trump

Where oh where in this article did trump say the military should further punish anybody for anything? I couldn't find it.
The headline was written by someone who obviously had an agenda. This is FAKE NEWS. It's an opinion piece masquerading as 'news'. Anyone with a brain can see that.

Oh, it's you.

silverscreenselect

#93 Post by silverscreenselect » Wed Feb 12, 2020 2:06 pm

Wed Feb 12, 2020 12:11 pm
Bob Juch wrote:

Where oh where in this article did trump say the military should further punish anybody for anything? I couldn't find it.
The headline was written by someone who obviously had an agenda. This is FAKE NEWS. It's an opinion piece masquerading as 'news'. Anyone with a brain can see that.

Oh, it's you.
It's not fake news. It's Trump letting everyone know what he wants and leaving himself just enough wiggle room in public to allow his zombified followers like you to protest and yell fake news. This is the stunt he tried to pull with the Ukrainian president, except unfortunately for him, he and Rudy Giuliani left a wide trail behind them.

Bob Juch

#94 Post by Bob Juch » Wed Feb 12, 2020 2:53 pm

Wed Feb 12, 2020 12:06 pm
Bob Juch wrote:
Tue Feb 11, 2020 4:05 pm

On the subject of eating crow, where did you get the information that Hunter wasn't hired by Burisma while his dad was VP and in charge of Ukraine policy? Was it AOC?
I never said that.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/world/na ... story.html

Bob Juch

#95 Post by Bob Juch » Wed Feb 12, 2020 2:58 pm

Wed Feb 12, 2020 2:06 pm
Wed Feb 12, 2020 12:11 pm
Bob Juch wrote:

Oh, it's you.
It's not fake news. It's Trump letting everyone know what he wants and leaving himself just enough wiggle room in public to allow his zombified followers like you to protest and yell fake news. This is the stunt he tried to pull with the Ukrainian president, except unfortunately for him, he and Rudy Giuliani left a wide trail behind them.
“We sent him on his way to a much different location, and the military can handle him any way he wants,” Trump told reporters in the Oval Office.

Asked specifically if the Pentagon should pursue further action against Vindman, Trump said it would be “up to the military.”

“But if you look at what happened, they’re going to certainly, I would imagine, take a look at that,” he said.
So who's the Commander-in-Chief of the military? Who ordered the reversal of the discharge of Eddie Gallagher?

silverscreenselect

#96 Post by silverscreenselect » Wed Feb 12, 2020 3:50 pm

Bob Juch wrote:
Wed Feb 12, 2020 2:58 pm
So who's the Commander-in-Chief of the military? Who ordered the reversal of the discharge of Eddie Gallagher?
And the "commander-in-chief" of the Justice Department that just reversed the sentencing recommendation of Roger Stone from established guidelines (resulting in the resignation of the four prosecutors on the case).

flockofseagulls104

#97 Post by flockofseagulls104 » Wed Feb 12, 2020 5:55 pm

Bob Juch wrote:

You didnt?

Beebs52
Queen of Wack

#98 Post by Beebs52 » Wed Feb 12, 2020 6:48 pm

Bob Juch wrote:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.busine ... 19-9%3famp
Well, then

silverscreenselect

#99 Post by silverscreenselect » Fri Feb 14, 2020 1:19 pm

DOJ Drops Criminal Charges Against Andrew McCabe

Well, you can scratch one name off the list of people involved in the deep state conspiracy that Trump won' be able bring to justice. This might mean that Bill Barr is following up on yesterday's kabuki theater show of independence from Trump or, more likely, that they couldn't find anyone willing to testify under oath in front of a grand jury about criminal acts McCabe may have committed.

Expect the Durham investigation to end with a similar whimper in the months to come.

Bob Juch

#100 Post by Bob Juch » Fri Feb 14, 2020 4:38 pm

Army says they won't investigate Vindman.

https://www.businessinsider.com/army-no ... ump-2020-2