The Best Part of the SOTU Speech

The forum for general posting. Come join the madness. :)
silverscreenselect

The Best Part of the SOTU Speech

#1 Post by silverscreenselect » Tue Feb 04, 2020 11:01 pm

Ten seconds of truth from Nancy Pelosi after 90 minutes of lies from Trump.
Check out our website: http://www.silverscreenvideos.com

flockofseagulls104

Re: The Best Part of the SOTU Speech

#2 Post by flockofseagulls104 » Wed Feb 05, 2020 12:30 am

silverscreenselect wrote:
Tue Feb 04, 2020 11:01 pm

She's just exuding class from every pore.
Your friendly neighborhood racist. On the waiting list to be a nazi. Designated an honorary 'snowflake'. Trolled by the very best, as well as by BJ. Always typical, unlike others.., Fulminator, Hopelessly in the tank for trump... inappropriate... Flocking himself... Probably a tucking sexist, too... All thought comes from the right wing noise machine(TM)... A clear and present threat to The Future Of Our Democracy.. Doesn't understand anything... Made the trump apologist and enabler playoffs... Heathen bastard... Knows nothing about history... Liar.... don't know much about statistics and polling... Nothing at all about biology... Ignorant Bigot... Potential Future Pariah... Big Nerd... Spiraling, Anti-Trans Bigot.. A Lunatic AND a Bigot.. Very Ignorant of the World in General... Sounds deranged... Fake Christian... Weird... has the mind of a child... has paranoid delusions... Simpleton

kroxquo

#3 Post by kroxquo » Wed Feb 05, 2020 6:33 am

flockofseagulls104 wrote:
Wed Feb 05, 2020 12:30 am

Just as much class as the President did when she offered a handshake to him and he turned his back on her.
You live and learn. Or at least you live. - Douglas Adams

christie1111
11:11

#4 Post by christie1111 » Wed Feb 05, 2020 9:03 am

You always shake someone's hand when offered. So rude.

At least she waited until the end of the speech to shred the speech based on what she heard.

Our democracy had descended into grade school behavior.

How embarrassing from both sides.
"A bed without a quilt is like the sky without stars"

tlynn78

#5 Post by tlynn78 » Wed Feb 05, 2020 9:39 am

Not at all surprising you would think so.
To argue with a person who has renounced the use of reason is like administering medicine to the dead. -Thomas Paine
You can ignore reality, but you can't ignore the consequences of ignoring reality. -Ayn Rand
Those who can make you believe absurdities, can make you commit atrocities. -Voltaire

silverscreenselect

#6 Post by silverscreenselect » Wed Feb 05, 2020 9:54 am

As a practical matter, Nancy Pelosi accomplished what she wanted. Trump spent more time this morning attacking her than talking about his speech, and the press coverage is all about her.

I'm glad that some Democrats this time around are showing that they're willing to dish it out instead of just sitting there taking it.

Bob78164
Bored Moderator

#7 Post by Bob78164 » Wed Feb 05, 2020 10:36 am

kroxquo wrote:
Wed Feb 05, 2020 6:33 am

Just as much class as the President did when she offered a handshake to him and he turned his back on her.
You've obviously forgotten the rules. When Republicans do it, it's okay. That's why fourteen Republican Senators who voted to impeach or convict President Clinton are going to vote to acquit Donny. --Bob
"Question with boldness even the existence of a God; because, if there be one, he must more approve of the homage of reason than that of blindfolded fear." Thomas Jefferson

T_Bone0806
FNGD Forum Moderator

#8 Post by T_Bone0806 » Wed Feb 05, 2020 11:51 am

christie1111 wrote:
Wed Feb 05, 2020 9:03 am
You always shake someone's hand when offered. So rude.

At least she waited until the end of the speech to shred the speech based on what she heard.

Our democracy had descended into grade school behavior.

How embarrassing from both sides.

I had the same thought.
"#$%&@*&"-Donald F. Duck

flockofseagulls104

#9 Post by flockofseagulls104 » Wed Feb 05, 2020 11:54 am

Bob78164 wrote:
Wed Feb 05, 2020 10:36 am
kroxquo wrote:

You've obviously forgotten the rules. When Republicans do it, it's okay. That's why fourteen Republican Senators who voted to impeach or convict President Clinton are going to vote to acquit Donny. --Bob
Just keep it going. Hate on parade. It's not just Trump anymore. It's now Hate for America and Americans. Good strategy.
Your friendly neighborhood racist. On the waiting list to be a nazi. Designated an honorary 'snowflake'. Trolled by the very best, as well as by BJ. Always typical, unlike others.., Fulminator, Hopelessly in the tank for trump... inappropriate... Flocking himself... Probably a tucking sexist, too... All thought comes from the right wing noise machine(TM)... A clear and present threat to The Future Of Our Democracy.. Doesn't understand anything... Made the trump apologist and enabler playoffs... Heathen bastard... Knows nothing about history... Liar.... don't know much about statistics and polling... Nothing at all about biology... Ignorant Bigot... Potential Future Pariah... Big Nerd... Spiraling, Anti-Trans Bigot.. A Lunatic AND a Bigot.. Very Ignorant of the World in General... Sounds deranged... Fake Christian... Weird... has the mind of a child... has paranoid delusions... Simpleton

silverscreenselect

#10 Post by silverscreenselect » Wed Feb 05, 2020 12:00 pm

Wed Feb 05, 2020 11:54 am
Just keep it going. Hate on parade. It's not just Trump anymore. It's now Hate for America and Americans. Good strategy.
Disagreement with Trump or the Republican Party is not Hate for America. That's the typical Republican trick, wrapping themselves up in the flag and saying that anyone who opposes them is un-American. They've been doing this since the days of Joe McCarthy.

You might consider the large number of Americans who don't have lily-white skins or worship in Christian churches who find themselves the targets of a whole lot of right-wing hatred.

Bob Juch

#11 Post by Bob Juch » Wed Feb 05, 2020 1:10 pm

Bob78164 wrote:
kroxquo wrote:

So says the guy who uses Bill the Butcher as his avatar.
I may not have gone where I intended to go, but I think I have ended up where I needed to be.
- Douglas Adams (1952 - 2001)

Si fractum non sit, noli id reficere.

Teach a child to be polite and courteous in the home and, when he grows up, he'll never be able to drive in New Jersey.

flockofseagulls104

#12 Post by flockofseagulls104 » Wed Feb 05, 2020 2:46 pm

Bob Juch wrote:
Wed Feb 05, 2020 1:10 pm
Bob78164 wrote:
You were the one who gave me this avatar. I didn't pick it. And It's not Bill the Butcher. It's Daniel Day-Lewis. An actor. It's in honor of you. You should feel honored.
You should look at your own avatar. Hatefulness on parade.

Bob Juch

#13 Post by Bob Juch » Wed Feb 05, 2020 4:11 pm

Wed Feb 05, 2020 2:46 pm
Bob Juch wrote:
Wed Feb 05, 2020 1:10 pm

You were the one who gave me this avatar. I didn't pick it. And It's not Bill the Butcher. It's Daniel Day-Lewis. An actor. It's in honor of you. You should feel honored.
You should look at your own avatar. Hatefulness on parade.
Hatefullness?! No, love for my fellow occupants of Earth.
I may not have gone where I intended to go, but I think I have ended up where I needed to be.
- Douglas Adams (1952 - 2001)

Si fractum non sit, noli id reficere.

Teach a child to be polite and courteous in the home and, when he grows up, he'll never be able to drive in New Jersey.