Mexico Is Paying for Trump’s Wall

The forum for general posting. Come join the madness. :)
Bob78164
Bored Moderator

Re: Mexico Is Paying for Trump’s Wall

#26 Post by Bob78164 » Fri Jan 31, 2020 11:54 pm

silverscreenselect wrote:
Fri Jan 31, 2020 10:29 pm
flockofseagulls104 wrote:
Fri Jan 31, 2020 8:53 pm
Your stupid dem leadership has given the repubs all the ammunition it could ever want.
The only people who are buying this Republican sham cover-up are those like you who have been in the tank for Trump all along. 75% of the public wanted to hear witnesses, and they will be hearing from Bolton, only not under oath, in the months to come. This was about the President abusing the power of his office for personal political gain.
They may well hear from him under oath. I don't see any reason the House can't subpoena him. --Bob
"Question with boldness even the existence of a God; because, if there be one, he must more approve of the homage of reason than that of blindfolded fear." Thomas Jefferson

flockofseagulls104

#27 Post by flockofseagulls104 » Sat Feb 01, 2020 1:23 pm

Bob78164 wrote:
Fri Jan 31, 2020 11:54 pm
Fri Jan 31, 2020 8:53 pm
Your stupid dem leadership has given the repubs all the ammunition it could ever want.
The only people who are buying this Republican sham cover-up are those like you who have been in the tank for Trump all along. 75% of the public wanted to hear witnesses, and they will be hearing from Bolton, only not under oath, in the months to come. This was about the President abusing the power of his office for personal political gain.
They may well hear from him under oath. I don't see any reason the House can't subpoena him. --Bob
.I have no doubt. That's all they do. That's all they have.
Your friendly neighborhood racist. On the waiting list to be a nazi. Designated an honorary 'snowflake'. Trolled by the very best, as well as by BJ. Always typical, unlike others.., Fulminator, Hopelessly in the tank for trump... inappropriate... Flocking himself... Probably a tucking sexist, too... All thought comes from the right wing noise machine(TM)... A clear and present threat to The Future Of Our Democracy.. Doesn't understand anything... Made the trump apologist and enabler playoffs... Heathen bastard... Knows nothing about history... Liar.... don't know much about statistics and polling... Nothing at all about biology... Ignorant Bigot... Potential Future Pariah... Big Nerd... Spiraling, Anti-Trans Bigot.. A Lunatic AND a Bigot.. Very Ignorant of the World in General... Sounds deranged... Fake Christian... Weird... has the mind of a child... has paranoid delusions... Simpleton

Bob78164
Bored Moderator

#28 Post by Bob78164 » Sat Feb 01, 2020 10:44 pm

Sat Feb 01, 2020 1:23 pm
Bob78164 wrote:

They have the truth. Which is much more than I can say for Donny and his enablers. --Bob
"Question with boldness even the existence of a God; because, if there be one, he must more approve of the homage of reason than that of blindfolded fear." Thomas Jefferson

flockofseagulls104

#29 Post by flockofseagulls104 » Sun Feb 02, 2020 7:18 am

Bob78164 wrote:
Sat Feb 01, 2020 10:44 pm
Sat Feb 01, 2020 1:23 pm
Bob78164 wrote:
They have the truth. Which is much more than I can say for Donny and his enablers. --Bob
Right. Of course they do.
Your friendly neighborhood racist. On the waiting list to be a nazi. Designated an honorary 'snowflake'. Trolled by the very best, as well as by BJ. Always typical, unlike others.., Fulminator, Hopelessly in the tank for trump... inappropriate... Flocking himself... Probably a tucking sexist, too... All thought comes from the right wing noise machine(TM)... A clear and present threat to The Future Of Our Democracy.. Doesn't understand anything... Made the trump apologist and enabler playoffs... Heathen bastard... Knows nothing about history... Liar.... don't know much about statistics and polling... Nothing at all about biology... Ignorant Bigot... Potential Future Pariah... Big Nerd... Spiraling, Anti-Trans Bigot.. A Lunatic AND a Bigot.. Very Ignorant of the World in General... Sounds deranged... Fake Christian... Weird... has the mind of a child... has paranoid delusions... Simpleton

silverscreenselect

#30 Post by silverscreenselect » Tue Feb 04, 2020 11:50 am

Fri Jan 31, 2020 10:43 pm
At least we will be able to elect who we want. Not who Fulla and the gang decides we should choose from. Talk about voter suppression. Talk about abuse of power. Talk about election interference. Talk about contempt of a co-equal branch of government. It is true. Everything the dems accuse everyone else of doing is what they themselves are doing.
Here's someone who feels the same way you do Flock:
An Arizona man indicted in October for threatening to kill Rep. Adam Schiff (D-Calif.) told police he was likely reacting to a Fox News segment when he left the alcohol-fueled voicemail, according to newly filed court documents. Jan Peter Meister, a convicted sex offender with a long rap sheet, was indicted on Oct. 23, 2019 for leaving the voicemail with Schiff’s Washington, D.C. office. After a search of Meister’s residence, prosecutors also charged him with illegal possession of firearms, including a loaded .380 caliber handgun, a 9mm handgun and an American Tactical Rifle, along with 700 rounds of ammunition.

Meister [stated] that he watches Fox News and likely was upset at something that he saw on the news. He stated that he strongly dislikes the Democrats, and feels they are to blame for the country's political issues,” according to the police summary of the interview. “Meister stated that he likely Goggled [sic] the congressman’s office number to make the call.” Meister, who has pleaded not guilty to both charges, is scheduled to stand trial on March 9.

President Donald Trump has lately attacked Schiff perhaps more than any of his other political adversaries, often taking to Twitter to harangue the House Intelligence Committee chairman as “corrupt,” “shifty” and “criminal.” The president has also suggested several times that Schiff should be arrested for “treason,” a crime punishable by death. His attacks are often echoed on Fox, where Schiff is frequently featured as a villain during primetime opinion shows.
https://www.politico.com/news/2020/02/0 ... iff-110682

According to another source, the message that Meister left for Schiff was :
Spoiler
I'm gonna fucking blow your brains out you fucking piece of shit
. Although the arrest occurred in October, Schiff's name was only revealed last week in court filings.
Check out our website: http://www.silverscreenvideos.com

flockofseagulls104

#31 Post by flockofseagulls104 » Tue Feb 04, 2020 12:52 pm

Tue Feb 04, 2020 11:50 am
Fri Jan 31, 2020 10:43 pm
At least we will be able to elect who we want. Not who Fulla and the gang decides we should choose from. Talk about voter suppression. Talk about abuse of power. Talk about election interference. Talk about contempt of a co-equal branch of government. It is true. Everything the dems accuse everyone else of doing is what they themselves are doing.
Here's someone who feels the same way you do Flock:
An Arizona man indicted in October for threatening to kill Rep. Adam Schiff (D-Calif.) told police he was likely reacting to a Fox News segment when he left the alcohol-fueled voicemail, according to newly filed court documents. Jan Peter Meister, a convicted sex offender with a long rap sheet, was indicted on Oct. 23, 2019 for leaving the voicemail with Schiff’s Washington, D.C. office. After a search of Meister’s residence, prosecutors also charged him with illegal possession of firearms, including a loaded .380 caliber handgun, a 9mm handgun and an American Tactical Rifle, along with 700 rounds of ammunition.

Meister [stated] that he watches Fox News and likely was upset at something that he saw on the news. He stated that he strongly dislikes the Democrats, and feels they are to blame for the country's political issues,” according to the police summary of the interview. “Meister stated that he likely Goggled [sic] the congressman’s office number to make the call.” Meister, who has pleaded not guilty to both charges, is scheduled to stand trial on March 9.

President Donald Trump has lately attacked Schiff perhaps more than any of his other political adversaries, often taking to Twitter to harangue the House Intelligence Committee chairman as “corrupt,” “shifty” and “criminal.” The president has also suggested several times that Schiff should be arrested for “treason,” a crime punishable by death. His attacks are often echoed on Fox, where Schiff is frequently featured as a villain during primetime opinion shows.
https://www.politico.com/news/2020/02/0 ... iff-110682

According to another source, the message that Meister left for Schiff was :
Spoiler
I'm gonna fucking blow your brains out you fucking piece of shit
. Although the arrest occurred in October, Schiff's name was only revealed last week in court filings.
Um, No he doesn't. But I'm not going to change your thinking, or what passes for it. If you think I'm in any way like that, that is a problem you have. I have advised you many times to take stock of yourself and what you believe. You don't seem to care. But every time you post something like this, it just confirms how out of touch with reality you are. And I assume that your impression of me extrapolates to the millions of people that may share my political and life viewpoints.
This guy is just one sick and deranged individual. To believe anyone else shares his feelings, much less me, is just as deranged as he is.

silverscreenselect

#32 Post by silverscreenselect » Tue Feb 04, 2020 1:35 pm

Tue Feb 04, 2020 12:52 pm
If you think I'm in any way like that, that is a problem you have. I have advised you many times to take stock of yourself and what you believe. You don't seem to care. But every time you post something like this, it just confirms how out of touch with reality you are. And I assume that your impression of me extrapolates to the millions of people that may share my political and life viewpoints.
This guy is just one sick and deranged individual. To believe anyone else shares his feelings, much less me, is just as deranged as he is.
He watches Fox News and likely was upset at something that he saw on the news. He stated that he strongly dislikes the Democrats, and feels they are to blame for the country's political issues
You don't use the four-letter words he does, and you probably don't have a huge arsenal in your home, but otherwise ….

flockofseagulls104

#33 Post by flockofseagulls104 » Tue Feb 04, 2020 2:17 pm

Tue Feb 04, 2020 1:35 pm
Tue Feb 04, 2020 12:52 pm
If you think I'm in any way like that, that is a problem you have. I have advised you many times to take stock of yourself and what you believe. You don't seem to care. But every time you post something like this, it just confirms how out of touch with reality you are. And I assume that your impression of me extrapolates to the millions of people that may share my political and life viewpoints.
He watches Fox News and likely was upset at something that he saw on the news. He stated that he strongly dislikes the Democrats, and feels they are to blame for the country's political issues
You don't use the four-letter words he does, and you probably don't have a huge arsenal in your home, but otherwise ….
Right. Bless your heart. You need to hire someone to talk to.

silverscreenselect

#34 Post by silverscreenselect » Tue Feb 04, 2020 2:20 pm

Tue Feb 04, 2020 2:17 pm
If you can figure out what sort of phone privileges this guy has, you can talk to him. The two of you have so much in common.

flockofseagulls104

#35 Post by flockofseagulls104 » Tue Feb 04, 2020 2:54 pm

Tue Feb 04, 2020 2:20 pm
Tue Feb 04, 2020 2:17 pm
If you can figure out what sort of phone privileges this guy has, you can talk to him. The two of you have so much in common.
I can't even tell, SSS. If you're joking, I fail to see any humor in it. Regardless, you should be glad you're wrong. If I was in any way like this guy, want to take a guess who my first target would probably be?

silverscreenselect

#36 Post by silverscreenselect » Tue Feb 04, 2020 8:52 pm

Tue Feb 04, 2020 2:54 pm
If I was in any way like this guy, want to take a guess who my first target would probably be?
Probably your daughter-in-law.