Official Donny, Drumpf, Trump Thread

The forum for general posting. Come join the madness. :)
a1mamacat

Re: Official Donny, Drumpf, Trump Thread

#926 Post by a1mamacat » Fri Jan 10, 2020 8:14 pm

Beebs52 wrote:
Fri Jan 10, 2020 7:53 pm
Beebs52 wrote:
Fri Jan 10, 2020 7:30 pm
a1mamacat wrote:
Fri Jan 10, 2020 6:57 pm

such a little Bitch Boy!
I agree he should stop tweeting stupid shit.
But Canada, such a little bitch country?
Love ya, but who do you rely on for whatever?
I don't think you're a little bitch country, but grow the fuck up.
Trudeau on the other hand...
He's being a little bitch boy too.

But relying on the US for some stuff doesn't mean we should be killed off because of his stupid actions.

Love ya too.
Lover of Soft Animals and Fine Art
1st annual international BBBL Champeeeeen!

Beebs52
Queen of Wack

#927 Post by Beebs52 » Fri Jan 10, 2020 8:17 pm

a1mamacat wrote:
Fri Jan 10, 2020 8:14 pm
Beebs52 wrote:
Beebs52 wrote:
Fri Jan 10, 2020 7:30 pm

I agree he should stop tweeting stupid shit.
But Canada, such a little bitch country?
Love ya, but who do you rely on for whatever?
I don't think you're a little bitch country, but grow the fuck up.

But relying on the US for some stuff doesn't mean we should be killed off because of his stupid actions.

Love ya too.
I am gobsmacked. That is all.
Well, then

Beebs52
Queen of Wack

#928 Post by Beebs52 » Fri Jan 10, 2020 8:24 pm

Beebs52 wrote:
Fri Jan 10, 2020 8:17 pm
a1mamacat wrote:
Beebs52 wrote:

Love ya too.
The Iranians shooting down a passenger plane is not Trump's fault. Head out of the ass please.
Well, then

flockofseagulls104

#929 Post by flockofseagulls104 » Fri Jan 10, 2020 11:47 pm

Beebs52 wrote:
Fri Jan 10, 2020 8:24 pm
Beebs52 wrote:
Fri Jan 10, 2020 8:17 pm
a1mamacat wrote:

Love ya too.
The Iranians shooting down a passenger plane is not Trump's fault. Head out of the ass please.
Where have you been? Everything bad is trumps fault, silly rabbit. Probably from the beginning of time. Trump's policies were a major factor leading to the extinction of the dinosaurs. I'm pretty sure there is some article that BJ can find that proves it.
Your friendly neighborhood racist. On the waiting list to be a nazi. Designated an honorary 'snowflake'. Trolled by the very best, as well as by BJ. Always typical, unlike others.., Fulminator, Hopelessly in the tank for trump... inappropriate... Flocking himself... Probably a tucking sexist, too... All thought comes from the right wing noise machine(TM)... A clear and present threat to The Future Of Our Democracy.. Doesn't understand anything... Made the trump apologist and enabler playoffs... Heathen bastard... Knows nothing about history... Liar.... don't know much about statistics and polling... Nothing at all about biology... Ignorant Bigot... Potential Future Pariah... Big Nerd... Spiraling, Anti-Trans Bigot.. A Lunatic AND a Bigot.. Very Ignorant of the World in General... Sounds deranged... Fake Christian... Weird... has the mind of a child... has paranoid delusions... Simpleton

silverscreenselect

#930 Post by silverscreenselect » Sat Jan 11, 2020 6:56 am

flockofseagulls104 wrote:
Fri Jan 10, 2020 11:47 pm
Where have you been? Everything bad is trumps fault, silly rabbit. Probably from the beginning of time. Trump's policies were a major factor leading to the extinction of the dinosaurs. I'm pretty sure there is some article that BJ can find that proves it.
One difference between Iran and the United States:

Iran admits responsibility for shooting down the Ukrainian airliner.

Donald Trump denies responsibility for anything and everything that's gone wrong in his administration.
Check out our website: http://www.silverscreenvideos.com

Bob Juch

#931 Post by Bob Juch » Sat Jan 11, 2020 10:42 am

I may not have gone where I intended to go, but I think I have ended up where I needed to be.
- Douglas Adams (1952 - 2001)

Si fractum non sit, noli id reficere.

Teach a child to be polite and courteous in the home and, when he grows up, he'll never be able to drive in New Jersey.

flockofseagulls104

#932 Post by flockofseagulls104 » Sat Jan 11, 2020 9:29 pm

Your friendly neighborhood racist. On the waiting list to be a nazi. Designated an honorary 'snowflake'. Trolled by the very best, as well as by BJ. Always typical, unlike others.., Fulminator, Hopelessly in the tank for trump... inappropriate... Flocking himself... Probably a tucking sexist, too... All thought comes from the right wing noise machine(TM)... A clear and present threat to The Future Of Our Democracy.. Doesn't understand anything... Made the trump apologist and enabler playoffs... Heathen bastard... Knows nothing about history... Liar.... don't know much about statistics and polling... Nothing at all about biology... Ignorant Bigot... Potential Future Pariah... Big Nerd... Spiraling, Anti-Trans Bigot.. A Lunatic AND a Bigot.. Very Ignorant of the World in General... Sounds deranged... Fake Christian... Weird... has the mind of a child... has paranoid delusions... Simpleton

Bob Juch

#933 Post by Bob Juch » Sat Jan 11, 2020 9:36 pm

Some folks were even reportedly chanting "Death to liars" ...
He's in BIG trouble now!
I may not have gone where I intended to go, but I think I have ended up where I needed to be.

Teach a child to be polite and courteous in the home and, when he grows up, he'll never be able to drive in New Jersey.

flockofseagulls104

#934 Post by flockofseagulls104 » Sat Jan 11, 2020 9:48 pm

Wow. Just wow. It is now 10:41 EST. I have just gone to the NBC, ABC, CBS, Washington Post and NewYork Times websites. No mention of Trump's tweet to the Iranian people and request to the press. Not one thing I could find on their main pages. WHY NOT? To their credit, CNN and USA Today mentioned it.
IMO, this is the most presidential thing Trump has done since he took office. All of us, as Americans, should stand in support of the Iranian people and leave partisan politics aside. Is that possible?????

silverscreenselect

#935 Post by silverscreenselect » Sat Jan 11, 2020 11:06 pm

Sat Jan 11, 2020 9:48 pm
Wow. Just wow. It is now 10:41 EST. I have just gone to the NBC, ABC, CBS, Washington Post and NewYork Times websites. No mention of Trump's tweet to the Iranian people and request to the press. Not one thing I could find on their main pages. WHY NOT? To their credit, CNN and USA Today mentioned it.
IMO, this is the most presidential thing Trump has done since he took office. All of us, as Americans, should stand in support of the Iranian people and leave partisan politics aside. Is that possible?????
It's a pity that Trump doesn't want any of those "brave, long suffering people of Iran" to actually seek refuge in this country. In fact, he's recently taken steps to make it difficult for traveling Iranian-Americans to re-enter the country.

One stunt tweet does not erase Trump's entire record in the Middle East or with Muslims in general.

flockofseagulls104

#936 Post by flockofseagulls104 » Sun Jan 12, 2020 12:04 am

silverscreenselect wrote:
Sat Jan 11, 2020 11:06 pm
It's a pity that Trump doesn't want any of those "brave, long suffering people of Iran" to actually seek refuge in this country. In fact, he's recently taken steps to make it difficult for traveling Iranian-Americans to re-enter the country.

One stunt tweet does not erase Trump's entire record in the Middle East or with Muslims in general.
A stunt?
I guess "Tear down this wall!" was a stunt, too.

silverscreenselect

#937 Post by silverscreenselect » Sun Jan 12, 2020 6:00 am

Sun Jan 12, 2020 12:04 am

A stunt?
Well, let's see if Trump follows through with anything or if within 48 hours, he's found some other tangent to go off on.

And your concern is also touching. You seem far more upset with the fact that the press hadn't given Trump proper credit for his tweet than what the protestors have been going through.

flockofseagulls104

#938 Post by flockofseagulls104 » Sun Jan 12, 2020 8:52 am

Sun Jan 12, 2020 6:00 am
Sun Jan 12, 2020 12:04 am

A stunt?
Well, let's see if Trump follows through with anything or if within 48 hours, he's found some other tangent to go off on.

And your concern is also touching. You seem far more upset with the fact that the press hadn't given Trump proper credit for his tweet than what the protestors have been going through.
Your hatred of trump is all-encompassing.

Bob Juch

#939 Post by Bob Juch » Sun Jan 12, 2020 9:17 am

Do you mean his tweet of encouragement to those protesting the shooting down of the Ukranian plane? What gives you the idea that they're "the Iranian people"?

silverscreenselect

#940 Post by silverscreenselect » Sun Jan 12, 2020 9:22 am

Sun Jan 12, 2020 8:52 am
Your hatred of trump is all-encompassing.
And your unqualified, adoring kissing of his butt is all-encompassing.

Even accepting his gesture as legitimate, the fact that you feel that a single tweet of support is the most presidential thing he's done in three years of his presidency is a sad statement about his tenure in office.

silverscreenselect

#941 Post by silverscreenselect » Sun Jan 12, 2020 9:33 am

From Vanity Fair:
On this week’s episode of Inside the Hive, Vanity Fair special correspondent Gabriel Sherman, who was attending the [Golden] Globes for his show, The Loudest Voice, relayed a story that sums up the Trump presidency and the mess we’re currently living in. Standing near the bar, Sherman ran into Frank Luntz, the Republican pollster, and the two started chatting. Sherman asked Luntz when he last saw the President. “Last week, at the White House Christmas party,” Luntz said. Sherman asked what the two men talked about, to which Luntz replied that he had asked Trump what his middle initial “J” stands for. “Genius,” Trump responded.
https://www.vanityfair.com/news/2020/01 ... iddle-name

flockofseagulls104

#942 Post by flockofseagulls104 » Sun Jan 12, 2020 4:22 pm

Sunday afternoon. I still see no mention of Trump's tweets supporting the Iranian people on either ABC NBC OR CBS web sites. Why have they decided not to inform their audience of this? Is it not news? Who decided it wasn't news and why? I know why. Leftists should consider the question and not go looking to the batphone for their answers, as SSS certainly did. Looking at one of the articles posted by one of the left biased sites that did have the decency to acknowledge the tweets, they nevertheless added a paragraph that said "many on social media..." said exactly what SSS replied with. That is a prime example how the batphone works. They can't just report something and let the reader come to their own conclusions. They have got to add their own suggested conclusions, which people like SSS run with hook, line and sinker.
Obvious propaganda and "humor" based on thinly veiled hatred, like what BJ posts, is much easier on the shallow mind than thinking for yourself.

flockofseagulls104

#943 Post by flockofseagulls104 » Sun Jan 12, 2020 4:32 pm

Bob Juch wrote:
Sun Jan 12, 2020 9:17 am
Do you mean his tweet of encouragement to those protesting the shooting down of the Ukranian plane? What gives you the idea that they're "the Iranian people"?
Explain to me, BJ, in detail, what exactly is your point here? I really would like to hear it in your own words if you can express it.

flockofseagulls104

#944 Post by flockofseagulls104 » Sun Jan 12, 2020 4:32 pm

Bob Juch wrote:
Explain to me, BJ, in detail, what exactly is your point here? I really would like to hear it in your own words if you can possibly express it.
Last edited by flockofseagulls104 on Sun Jan 12, 2020 4:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.

silverscreenselect

#945 Post by silverscreenselect » Sun Jan 12, 2020 4:33 pm

Sun Jan 12, 2020 4:22 pm
That is a prime example how the batphone works. They can't just report something and let the reader come to their own conclusions. They have got to add their own suggested conclusions, which people like SSS run with hook, line and sinker.
No, FLock, it's looking at Trump's entire record the last three years and contrasting it with one tweet. I didn't need any left=leaning sites to tell me that. It was blatantly obvious the moment I read about it.

Here's my prediction. Look at what Trump says and does Tuesday, after he's had a couple of days to think of his newest tangent to go off on. You won't hear one more peep or tweet out of him about the long-suffering Iranian people.

flockofseagulls104

#946 Post by flockofseagulls104 » Sun Jan 12, 2020 4:48 pm

Sun Jan 12, 2020 4:33 pm
That is a prime example how the batphone works. They can't just report something and let the reader come to their own conclusions. They have got to add their own suggested conclusions, which people like SSS run with hook, line and sinker.
No, FLock, it's looking at Trump's entire record the last three years and contrasting it with one tweet. I didn't need any left=leaning sites to tell me that. It was blatantly obvious the moment I read about it.

Here's my prediction. Look at what Trump says and does Tuesday, after he's had a couple of days to think of his newest tangent to go off on. You won't hear one more peep or tweet out of him about the long-suffering Iranian people.
I don't for one second believe you about where you got the idea of how to respond to my post. It is canned response having nothing to do with the current situation except in the minds of full blown trump haters. You and your ilk would rather see the ayatollahs violently put down these protests than to support them simply because it would imply you agree with trump in any way. Your hatred of trump is insane and all consuming.
Trump has spoken many times about how Obama missed the opportunity to show support for the Iranian people protesting the shackles of the government that has imposed itself on them.. Thousands of protesters were murdered by Soleimani the last time, and it was buried in the back pages, if not ignored altogether, by the main stream press. But you're ok with that, I presume. We don't want to get into WWIII, right?

silverscreenselect

#947 Post by silverscreenselect » Sun Jan 12, 2020 6:39 pm

Sun Jan 12, 2020 4:48 pm
I don't for one second believe you about where you got the idea of how to respond to my post. It is canned response having nothing to do with the current situation except in the minds of full blown trump haters.
And how did you hear about Trump's post since, as you say, none of the "mainstream" news outlets carried it?

ESP, Trump SP? Or was it one of your Trump-happy reight wing sites gushing about how great this was?

Bob Juch

#948 Post by Bob Juch » Sun Jan 12, 2020 7:32 pm

Sunday afternoon. I still see no mention of Trump's tweets supporting the Iranian people on either ABC NBC OR CBS web sites. Why have they decided not to inform their audience of this? Is it not news? Who decided it wasn't news and why? I know why. Leftists should consider the question and not go looking to the batphone for their answers, as SSS certainly did. Looking at one of the articles posted by one of the left biased sites that did have the decency to acknowledge the tweets, they nevertheless added a paragraph that said "many on social media..." said exactly what SSS replied with. That is a prime example how the batphone works. They can't just report something and let the reader come to their own conclusions. They have got to add their own suggested conclusions, which people like SSS run with hook, line and sinker.
Obvious propaganda and "humor" based on thinly veiled hatred, like what BJ posts, is much easier on the shallow mind than thinking for yourself.
Use your good eye.

Bob Juch

#949 Post by Bob Juch » Sun Jan 12, 2020 7:37 pm

Sun Jan 12, 2020 4:32 pm
Bob Juch wrote:
Explain to me, BJ, in detail, what exactly is your point here? I really would like to hear it in your own words if you can express it.
Saying "the Iranian people" in a political context is as misleading as saying "the American people hate trump." Of course, many Iranians support their government, right or wrong. If the Iranian Ayatollah took to tweeting pro-impeachment messages, do you think that would help?

flockofseagulls104

#950 Post by flockofseagulls104 » Sun Jan 12, 2020 8:02 pm

Sun Jan 12, 2020 6:39 pm
Sun Jan 12, 2020 4:48 pm
I don't for one second believe you about where you got the idea of how to respond to my post. It is canned response having nothing to do with the current situation except in the minds of full blown trump haters.
And how did you hear about Trump's post since, as you say, none of the "mainstream" news outlets carried it?

ESP, Trump SP? Or was it one of your Trump-happy reight wing sites gushing about how great this was?
A friend posted it on facebook. I then verified it and noticed none of the links came from the msm. So I went to all their websites and looked for any mention. Only CNN and USA Today thought it newsworthy. I did, as I stated. No similar communication was ever sent by President Obama the last time there was a massive protest by the Iranian people against their terrorist government.
Last edited by flockofseagulls104 on Sun Jan 12, 2020 9:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.