RIH Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi

The forum for general posting. Come join the madness. :)
Post Reply
Message
Author
User avatar
jarnon
Posts: 4978
Joined: Tue Oct 09, 2007 9:52 pm
Location: Merion, Pa.

RIH Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi

#1 Post by jarnon » Fri Jun 16, 2017 6:41 am

The Caliph of the Islamic State was reportedly killed in a Russian air strike on 28 May.

Islamic State leader Baghdadi 'may have been killed by Russia'

Al-Baghdadi has been reported dead before, only to appear again.

Meanwhile, Syrian rebels supported by the U.S. have been besieging the Daesh stronghold of Raqqa, and Iraqi and Kurdish forces have liberated much of Mosul. Pres. Trump's strategy, which includes relying on his generals (despite what he said about them in the campaign) and cooperating with Russia, seems to be working.

User avatar
silverscreenselect
Posts: 17017
Joined: Mon Oct 08, 2007 11:21 pm
Contact:

Re: RIH Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi

#2 Post by silverscreenselect » Fri Jun 16, 2017 7:14 am

jarnon wrote:
Al-Baghdadi has been reported dead before, only to appear again.
His name was Al-Baghdadi.

I could have used him in my last game.
Check out our website: http://www.silverscreenvideos.com

User avatar
jarnon
Posts: 4978
Joined: Tue Oct 09, 2007 9:52 pm
Location: Merion, Pa.

Re: RIH Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi

#3 Post by jarnon » Tue Jul 11, 2017 10:44 am

The more time passes with no word from Baghdadi, the less likely that this is #FAKENEWS.

Monitoring group says ISIS members confirm leader's death
A spokesman for the U.S.-led anti-ISIS coalition told CBS News in an emailed statement that, "we cannot confirm this report, but hope it is true. We strongly advise ISIS to implement a strong line of succession, it will be needed."

User avatar
jarnon
Posts: 4978
Joined: Tue Oct 09, 2007 9:52 pm
Location: Merion, Pa.

Re: RIH Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi

#4 Post by jarnon » Sun Oct 27, 2019 3:09 am

Delta Force killed Al-Baghdadi for real in Idlib province in northwest Syria Saturday night.

User avatar
jarnon
Posts: 4978
Joined: Tue Oct 09, 2007 9:52 pm
Location: Merion, Pa.

Re: RIH Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi

#5 Post by jarnon » Mon Oct 28, 2019 7:39 am

Joining Baghdadi is Abu Hassan al-Muhajir, his right-hand man and the spokesman for Daesh, killed Sunday by U.S. and Kurdish forces in northwest Syria.

User avatar
BackInTex
Posts: 10832
Joined: Mon Oct 08, 2007 12:43 pm
Location: In Texas of course!

Re: RIH Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi

#6 Post by BackInTex » Tue Oct 29, 2019 7:20 am

Headlines in the Washington Post

Its original headline read:
"Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi, Islamic State’s 'terrorist-in-chief,' dies at 48."

But it was later changed to:
"Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi, austere religious scholar at helm of Islamic State, dies at 48."

Other headlines that could have been written by the WaPo (copied from the internets)

"Adolf Hitler, dedicated art enthusiast, animal rights activist, and talented orator, dies at 56,”
“Lee Harvey Oswald, gun owner and parade enthusiast, dies at 24,”
"Trump's new program to cause millions in Africa to starve to death". This one is mine (a work of fiction), for when Trump's new program eradicates all diseases on the African continent.

This is the same rag that derided a high school student for attending a parade and just standing there. Yet, one of the most brutal terrorists in the world (read what he did to Kayla Mueller) is headlined as an "austere religious scholar".

This is what Trump faces everyday. This is what the Bobs and SSSs of the country do everyday. This is why Trump will prevail in 2020. Real Americans understand. And vote.
In the end, they will all pretty much taste the same.

User avatar
flockofseagulls104
Posts: 5164
Joined: Mon Oct 08, 2007 8:07 pm
Location: Atlanta, GA

Re: RIH Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi

#7 Post by flockofseagulls104 » Tue Oct 29, 2019 7:28 am

I'll bet it was Bravo Team that got him. Jason and Ray leading the way.
Your friendly neighborhood racist. On the waiting list to be a nazi. Designated an honorary 'snowflake'. Trolled by the very best, as well as by BJ. Always typical, unlike others.., Fulminator, Hopelessly in the tank for trump... inappropriate... Flocking himself... Probably a tucking sexist, too... All thought comes from the right wing noise machine(TM)... A clear and present threat to The Future Of Our Democracy.. Doesn't understand anything... Made the trump apologist and enabler playoffs

User avatar
jarnon
Posts: 4978
Joined: Tue Oct 09, 2007 9:52 pm
Location: Merion, Pa.

Re: RIH Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi

#8 Post by jarnon » Tue Oct 29, 2019 9:16 am

jarnon wrote:Joining Baghdadi is Abu Hassan al-Muhajir, his right-hand man and the spokesman for Daesh, killed Sunday by U.S. and Kurdish forces in northwest Syria.
Donald J. Trump wrote:Just confirmed that Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi’s number one replacement has been terminated by American troops. Most likely would have taken the top spot - Now he is also Dead!
Kudos to the Bored for reporting this a day earlier than the President.

User avatar
Bob Juch
Posts: 22668
Joined: Mon Oct 08, 2007 11:58 am
Location: Oro Valley, Arizona
Contact:

Re: RIH Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi

#9 Post by Bob Juch » Tue Oct 29, 2019 3:13 pm

President Pinocchio said he watched the raid. Nope, he was playing golf.
I may not have gone where I intended to go, but I think I have ended up where I needed to be.
- Douglas Adams (1952 - 2001)

Si fractum non sit, noli id reficere.

Teach a child to be polite and courteous in the home and, when he grows up, he'll never be able to drive in New Jersey.

User avatar
silverscreenselect
Posts: 17017
Joined: Mon Oct 08, 2007 11:21 pm
Contact:

Re: RIH Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi

#10 Post by silverscreenselect » Tue Oct 29, 2019 4:09 pm

Bob Juch wrote:President Pinocchio said he watched the raid. Nope, he was playing golf.
But he could have been watching this on CBS All Access.
Check out our website: http://www.silverscreenvideos.com

User avatar
BackInTex
Posts: 10832
Joined: Mon Oct 08, 2007 12:43 pm
Location: In Texas of course!

Re: RIH Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi

#11 Post by BackInTex » Tue Oct 29, 2019 8:38 pm

Bob Juch wrote:President Pinocchio said he watched the raid. Nope, he was playing golf.
You are not only a liar, you are a fucking media copying liar. This was claimed by someone, disproven, and then retracted by the original liar. And yet, hours later you post as your own.
In the end, they will all pretty much taste the same.

User avatar
Bob Juch
Posts: 22668
Joined: Mon Oct 08, 2007 11:58 am
Location: Oro Valley, Arizona
Contact:

Re: RIH Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi

#12 Post by Bob Juch » Tue Oct 29, 2019 9:02 pm

BackInTex wrote:
Bob Juch wrote:President Pinocchio said he watched the raid. Nope, he was playing golf.
You are not only a liar, you are a fucking media copying liar. This was claimed by someone, disproven, and then retracted by the original liar. And yet, hours later you post as your own.
Media copying?! Since when is repeating something in the news "media copying"? I'll accuse you of that the next time you post about something you didn't see firsthand.

https://www.newsweek.com/obama-photogra ... ng-1468012
I may not have gone where I intended to go, but I think I have ended up where I needed to be.
- Douglas Adams (1952 - 2001)

Si fractum non sit, noli id reficere.

Teach a child to be polite and courteous in the home and, when he grows up, he'll never be able to drive in New Jersey.

wbtravis007
Posts: 734
Joined: Mon Oct 08, 2007 12:15 pm
Location: Skipperville, Tx.

Re: RIH Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi

#13 Post by wbtravis007 » Wed Oct 30, 2019 11:42 am

BackInTex wrote:Headlines in the Washington Post

Its original headline read:
"Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi, Islamic State’s 'terrorist-in-chief,' dies at 48."

But it was later changed to:
"Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi, austere religious scholar at helm of Islamic State, dies at 48."

Other headlines that could have been written by the WaPo (copied from the internets)

"Adolf Hitler, dedicated art enthusiast, animal rights activist, and talented orator, dies at 56,”
“Lee Harvey Oswald, gun owner and parade enthusiast, dies at 24,”
"Trump's new program to cause millions in Africa to starve to death". This one is mine (a work of fiction), for when Trump's new program eradicates all diseases on the African continent.

This is the same rag that derided a high school student for attending a parade and just standing there. Yet, one of the most brutal terrorists in the world (read what he did to Kayla Mueller) is headlined as an "austere religious scholar".

This is what Trump faces everyday. This is what the Bobs and SSSs of the country do everyday. This is why Trump will prevail in 2020. Real Americans understand. And vote.
Want to bet?

User avatar
silverscreenselect
Posts: 17017
Joined: Mon Oct 08, 2007 11:21 pm
Contact:

Re: RIH Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi

#14 Post by silverscreenselect » Wed Oct 30, 2019 2:44 pm

BackInTex wrote: This is why Trump will prevail in 2020. Real Americans understand. And vote.
Refresh my memory. Who's your Congressperson again?
Check out our website: http://www.silverscreenvideos.com

User avatar
Estonut
Evil Genius
Posts: 9752
Joined: Sat Oct 13, 2007 1:16 am
Location: Garden Grove, CA

Re: RIH Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi

#15 Post by Estonut » Wed Oct 30, 2019 3:23 pm

silverscreenselect wrote:
BackInTex wrote: This is why Trump will prevail in 2020. Real Americans understand. And vote.
Refresh my memory. Who's your Congressperson again?
Is it Hillary Clinton?
A child of five would understand this. Send someone to fetch a child of five.
Groucho Marx

Post Reply