Official Donny, Drumpf, Trump Thread

The forum for general posting. Come join the madness. :)
Post Reply
Message
Author
User avatar
jarnon
Posts: 4976
Joined: Tue Oct 09, 2007 9:52 pm
Location: Merion, Pa.

Re: Official Donny, Drumpf, Trump Thread

#726 Post by jarnon » Fri Oct 11, 2019 8:01 pm

Donald Trump Jr. wrote:Why is @KamalaHarris the only person that laughs at her jokes... always way to long and way too hard? The most disingenuous person in politics... after Hillary.
Kamala Harris wrote:You wouldn’t know a joke if one raised you.

User avatar
BackInTex
Posts: 10832
Joined: Mon Oct 08, 2007 12:43 pm
Location: In Texas of course!

Re: Official Donny, Drumpf, Trump Thread

#727 Post by BackInTex » Fri Oct 11, 2019 9:18 pm

jarnon wrote:
Donald Trump Jr. wrote:Why is @KamalaHarris the only person that laughs at her jokes... always way to long and way too hard? The most disingenuous person in politics... after Hillary.
Kamala Harris wrote:You wouldn’t know a joke if one raised you.
Is she admitting to being Trump’s mother? Very strange.
In the end, they will all pretty much taste the same.

User avatar
jarnon
Posts: 4976
Joined: Tue Oct 09, 2007 9:52 pm
Location: Merion, Pa.

Re: Official Donny, Drumpf, Trump Thread

#728 Post by jarnon » Fri Oct 11, 2019 9:55 pm

BackInTex wrote:
jarnon wrote:
Donald Trump Jr. wrote:Why is @KamalaHarris the only person that laughs at her jokes... always way to long and way too hard? The most disingenuous person in politics... after Hillary.
Kamala Harris wrote:You wouldn’t know a joke if one raised you.
Is she admitting to being Trump’s mother? Very strange.
I think you missed that Don Jr. wrote the first tweet. So you see who she's burning.

User avatar
BackInTex
Posts: 10832
Joined: Mon Oct 08, 2007 12:43 pm
Location: In Texas of course!

Re: Official Donny, Drumpf, Trump Thread

#729 Post by BackInTex » Sat Oct 12, 2019 9:15 am

jarnon wrote:
BackInTex wrote:
jarnon wrote:
Is she admitting to being Trump’s mother? Very strange.
I think you missed that Don Jr. wrote the first tweet. So you see who she's burning.
Is Don Jr.'s last name not Trump?

But you are correct, I missed that it was Don Jr. So now my question is....Is she admitting to sleeping with Trump? :P
In the end, they will all pretty much taste the same.

User avatar
jarnon
Posts: 4976
Joined: Tue Oct 09, 2007 9:52 pm
Location: Merion, Pa.

Re: Official Donny, Drumpf, Trump Thread

#730 Post by jarnon » Wed Oct 16, 2019 2:47 pm

Actual letter from Trump to Erdogan:

Image

I hope Pence and Pompeo can clean up this mess.

User avatar
silverscreenselect
Posts: 17013
Joined: Mon Oct 08, 2007 11:21 pm
Contact:

Re: Official Donny, Drumpf, Trump Thread

#731 Post by silverscreenselect » Wed Oct 16, 2019 3:50 pm

jarnon wrote:Actual letter from Trump to Erdogan:

Image

I hope Pence and Pompeo can clean up this mess.
All part of his strategically brilliant planning.

Every time I see something like this, I think it has to come from a Trump parody account, and then I realize that these parodists just aren't that good at thinking up off-the-wall stuff like this.

And, by the way, the letter came from a reporter at Fox News.
Check out our website: http://www.silverscreenvideos.com

User avatar
jarnon
Posts: 4976
Joined: Tue Oct 09, 2007 9:52 pm
Location: Merion, Pa.

Re: Official Donny, Drumpf, Trump Thread

#732 Post by jarnon » Wed Oct 16, 2019 9:44 pm

Image
Lawrence O'Donnell wrote:And because Donald Trump has the weakest mind in the history of the American presidency, he released the photograph of that moment, captured perfectly by a White House photographer. We would not have that photograph if Donald Trump had not made the profoundly stupid mistake of tweeting it! And that photograph, thanks to Donald Trump, will now become the single most important and indelible photographic image of the Trump presidency. It tells the story of the Trump presidency better than any other photograph.

Nancy Pelosi immediately placed that photograph on her Twitter page, and she will never replace it with a better photograph. It is the perfect portrait of the child president. Trump’s face is full of the confusion and fear of a four-year-old boy being rebuked by an adult in the room full of adults who know he shouldn’t be there.

Fifty years from now, schoolchildren studying American history will come upon this photograph, and they will instantly know who was in charge in that room - the adult standing and pointing at that pained face across the table. Historians will recognize that when Nancy Pelosi stood up to that president today, she wasn’t just standing up for herself and for Congress. She was standing up for the millions of Americans and millions of people around the world who immediately stood up to Donald Trump after he was inaugurated, in what turned out to be the largest inauguration protest in history, a protest that went worldwide. She was standing up for American voters whose democracy has been attacked by foreign agents while Donald Trump welcomes those attacks. She was standing up for children held in custody at the southern border by Donald Trump, and mothers and fathers separated from those children by Donald Trump. She was standing up for Kurds in Syria being killed tonight by forces unleashed by Donald Trump. She was standing up to the lies and racist poison that Donald Trump has been spewing since he first opened his mouth about President Obama’s birth certificate.

She was standing up for all of us against all of that, and so of course, it was impossible for Donald Trump to understand the moment - impossible for him to understand what that photograph represents to the world. That’s why he tweeted it into history today.

User avatar
flockofseagulls104
Posts: 5162
Joined: Mon Oct 08, 2007 8:07 pm
Location: Atlanta, GA

Re: Official Donny, Drumpf, Trump Thread

#733 Post by flockofseagulls104 » Wed Oct 16, 2019 10:33 pm

jarnon wrote:Image
Lawrence O'Donnell wrote:And because Donald Trump has the weakest mind in the history of the American presidency, he released the photograph of that moment, captured perfectly by a White House photographer. We would not have that photograph if Donald Trump had not made the profoundly stupid mistake of tweeting it! And that photograph, thanks to Donald Trump, will now become the single most important and indelible photographic image of the Trump presidency. It tells the story of the Trump presidency better than any other photograph.

Nancy Pelosi immediately placed that photograph on her Twitter page, and she will never replace it with a better photograph. It is the perfect portrait of the child president. Trump’s face is full of the confusion and fear of a four-year-old boy being rebuked by an adult in the room full of adults who know he shouldn’t be there.

Fifty years from now, schoolchildren studying American history will come upon this photograph, and they will instantly know who was in charge in that room - the adult standing and pointing at that pained face across the table. Historians will recognize that when Nancy Pelosi stood up to that president today, she wasn’t just standing up for herself and for Congress. She was standing up for the millions of Americans and millions of people around the world who immediately stood up to Donald Trump after he was inaugurated, in what turned out to be the largest inauguration protest in history, a protest that went worldwide. She was standing up for American voters whose democracy has been attacked by foreign agents while Donald Trump welcomes those attacks. She was standing up for children held in custody at the southern border by Donald Trump, and mothers and fathers separated from those children by Donald Trump. She was standing up for Kurds in Syria being killed tonight by forces unleashed by Donald Trump. She was standing up to the lies and racist poison that Donald Trump has been spewing since he first opened his mouth about President Obama’s birth certificate.

She was standing up for all of us against all of that, and so of course, it was impossible for Donald Trump to understand the moment - impossible for him to understand what that photograph represents to the world. That’s why he tweeted it into history today.
What a bunch of bullshit.
Your friendly neighborhood racist. On the waiting list to be a nazi. Designated an honorary 'snowflake'. Trolled by the very best, as well as by BJ. Always typical, unlike others.., Fulminator, Hopelessly in the tank for trump... inappropriate... Flocking himself... Probably a tucking sexist, too... All thought comes from the right wing noise machine(TM)... A clear and present threat to The Future Of Our Democracy.. Doesn't understand anything

User avatar
jarnon
Posts: 4976
Joined: Tue Oct 09, 2007 9:52 pm
Location: Merion, Pa.

Re: Official Donny, Drumpf, Trump Thread

#734 Post by jarnon » Thu Oct 17, 2019 5:51 am

jarnon wrote:Actual letter from Trump to Erdogan:

Image

I hope Pence and Pompeo can clean up this mess.
BBC wrote:Donald Trump's mixture of threats and locker-room banter infuriated Turkey's President Recep Tayyip Erdogan. His staff told the BBC that he threw the letter into the bin and launched the Syrian operation the same day. That could be proof there was no Trumpian green light.
Even though Congress is in an uproar, incompetence without a corrupt motivation is probably not an impeachable offense. Good thing Trump kept a copy; it will be in his presidential library. And “Trumpian” has entered the British lexicon.

User avatar
silverscreenselect
Posts: 17013
Joined: Mon Oct 08, 2007 11:21 pm
Contact:

Re: Official Donny, Drumpf, Trump Thread

#735 Post by silverscreenselect » Thu Oct 17, 2019 9:40 am

jarnon wrote: Even though Congress is in an uproar, incompetence without a corrupt motivation is probably not an impeachable offense.
Let's keep the timeline in mind:

Trump Tweet 10-7: "As I have stated strongly before, and just to reiterate, if Turkey does anything that I, in my great and unmatched wisdom, consider to be off limits, I will totally destroy and obliterate the Economy of Turkey (I’ve done before!). They must, with Europe and others, watch over the captured ISIS fighters and families. The U.S. has done far more than anyone could have ever expected, including the capture of 100% of the ISIS Caliphate. It is time now for others in the region, some of great wealth, to protect their own territory. THE USA IS GREAT!"

Trump letter (above) 10-8.

Turks launch attack 10-9.

I guess that letter was what Trump thought in his great and unmatched wisdom would bring the Turks to the table.
Check out our website: http://www.silverscreenvideos.com

User avatar
Bob78164
Bored Moderator
Posts: 18809
Joined: Mon Oct 08, 2007 12:02 pm
Location: By the phone

Re: Official Donny, Drumpf, Trump Thread

#736 Post by Bob78164 » Thu Oct 17, 2019 9:42 am

silverscreenselect wrote:
jarnon wrote: Even though Congress is in an uproar, incompetence without a corrupt motivation is probably not an impeachable offense.
Let's keep the timeline in mind:

Trump Tweet 10-7: "As I have stated strongly before, and just to reiterate, if Turkey does anything that I, in my great and unmatched wisdom, consider to be off limits, I will totally destroy and obliterate the Economy of Turkey (I’ve done before!). They must, with Europe and others, watch over the captured ISIS fighters and families. The U.S. has done far more than anyone could have ever expected, including the capture of 100% of the ISIS Caliphate. It is time now for others in the region, some of great wealth, to protect their own territory. THE USA IS GREAT!"

Trump letter (above) 10-8.

Turks launch attack 10-9.

I guess that letter was what Trump thought in his great and unmatched wisdom would bring the Turks to the table.
I'm really curious (and a little afraid) to know which of Erdogan's "problems" Donny thought he was helping to "solve." --Bob
"Question with boldness even the existence of a God; because, if there be one, he must more approve of the homage of reason than that of blindfolded fear." Thomas Jefferson

User avatar
jarnon
Posts: 4976
Joined: Tue Oct 09, 2007 9:52 pm
Location: Merion, Pa.

Re: Official Donny, Drumpf, Trump Thread

#737 Post by jarnon » Thu Oct 17, 2019 10:56 am


User avatar
silverscreenselect
Posts: 17013
Joined: Mon Oct 08, 2007 11:21 pm
Contact:

Re: Official Donny, Drumpf, Trump Thread

#738 Post by silverscreenselect » Thu Oct 17, 2019 12:54 pm

silverscreenselect wrote: I guess that letter was what Trump thought in his great and unmatched wisdom would bring the Turks to the table.
Well, there is a cease fire, that will give the Kurds five days to leave their homes and the entire territory Turkey wants and go who knows where. At the end of which, the Turks will have full control of the territory and the Kurds will be homeless and Trump will declare another great victory for his unmatched brilliant strategy and wisdom. Unless some incident occurs in the meantime and the Turks decide to start shooting again or the Kurds don't leave in time in which case Trump can say at least he tried.
Check out our website: http://www.silverscreenvideos.com

User avatar
Bob78164
Bored Moderator
Posts: 18809
Joined: Mon Oct 08, 2007 12:02 pm
Location: By the phone

Re: Official Donny, Drumpf, Trump Thread

#739 Post by Bob78164 » Thu Oct 17, 2019 12:58 pm

silverscreenselect wrote:
silverscreenselect wrote: I guess that letter was what Trump thought in his great and unmatched wisdom would bring the Turks to the table.
Well, there is a cease fire, that will give the Kurds five days to leave their homes and the entire territory Turkey wants and go who knows where. At the end of which, the Turks will have full control of the territory and the Kurds will be homeless and Trump will declare another great victory for his unmatched brilliant strategy and wisdom. Unless some incident occurs in the meantime and the Turks decide to start shooting again or the Kurds don't leave in time in which case Trump can say at least he tried.
Maybe we'll grant refugee status to the erstwhile allies whom we have so shamefully betrayed. I certainly hope that's on the radar screen of the next Administration, whether it takes over on January 20, 2021, or sometime earlier. --Bob
"Question with boldness even the existence of a God; because, if there be one, he must more approve of the homage of reason than that of blindfolded fear." Thomas Jefferson

User avatar
flockofseagulls104
Posts: 5162
Joined: Mon Oct 08, 2007 8:07 pm
Location: Atlanta, GA

Re: Official Donny, Drumpf, Trump Thread

#740 Post by flockofseagulls104 » Thu Oct 17, 2019 1:26 pm

jarnon wrote:Trump will host G7 summit next year at one of his own properties: White House official

The articles of impeachment almost write themselves.
Really? For what?
AT COST. That means trump's company will NOT MAKE A PROFIT. So, again, for what? But it sounds bad, doesn't it.
Your friendly neighborhood racist. On the waiting list to be a nazi. Designated an honorary 'snowflake'. Trolled by the very best, as well as by BJ. Always typical, unlike others.., Fulminator, Hopelessly in the tank for trump... inappropriate... Flocking himself... Probably a tucking sexist, too... All thought comes from the right wing noise machine(TM)... A clear and present threat to The Future Of Our Democracy.. Doesn't understand anything

User avatar
Bob78164
Bored Moderator
Posts: 18809
Joined: Mon Oct 08, 2007 12:02 pm
Location: By the phone

Re: Official Donny, Drumpf, Trump Thread

#741 Post by Bob78164 » Thu Oct 17, 2019 1:49 pm

flockofseagulls104 wrote:
jarnon wrote:Trump will host G7 summit next year at one of his own properties: White House official

The articles of impeachment almost write themselves.
Really? For what?
AT COST. That means trump's company will NOT MAKE A PROFIT. So, again, for what? But it sounds bad, doesn't it.
You probably believe Hollywood accounting as well. --Bob
"Question with boldness even the existence of a God; because, if there be one, he must more approve of the homage of reason than that of blindfolded fear." Thomas Jefferson

User avatar
silverscreenselect
Posts: 17013
Joined: Mon Oct 08, 2007 11:21 pm
Contact:

Re: Official Donny, Drumpf, Trump Thread

#742 Post by silverscreenselect » Thu Oct 17, 2019 2:04 pm

flockofseagulls104 wrote:
jarnon wrote:Trump will host G7 summit next year at one of his own properties: White House official

The articles of impeachment almost write themselves.
Really? For what?
AT COST. That means trump's company will NOT MAKE A PROFIT. So, again, for what? But it sounds bad, doesn't it.
Do you really think that Trump isn't going to make any profit out of the hundreds of people who will be in and around this meeting?
Check out our website: http://www.silverscreenvideos.com

User avatar
flockofseagulls104
Posts: 5162
Joined: Mon Oct 08, 2007 8:07 pm
Location: Atlanta, GA

Re: Official Donny, Drumpf, Trump Thread

#743 Post by flockofseagulls104 » Thu Oct 17, 2019 7:33 pm

silverscreenselect wrote:
flockofseagulls104 wrote:
jarnon wrote:Trump will host G7 summit next year at one of his own properties: White House official

The articles of impeachment almost write themselves.
Really? For what?
AT COST. That means trump's company will NOT MAKE A PROFIT. So, again, for what? But it sounds bad, doesn't it.
Do you really think that Trump isn't going to make any profit out of the hundreds of people who will be in and around this meeting?
The ukraine thing is starting to blow up on itself. Maybe you can impeach him for this. Let's have another investigation. It's undermining the foundation of our democracy. If you think about it, more people could die as a result of this than were murdered by hitler, stalin and mao combined! Let's get mueller on it. He'll keep a tight lid on the investigation until he's ready to indict the whole administration, just wait. I'm sure trump met with putin and planned this whole thing so he could get dirt on elizabeth warren. The hell with anything else, zucker can instruct his news organization to cover nothing but how Trump's getting rich off of this. And friends of acquaintances of unnamed people who have knowledge of various situations can be featured in news headlines for days about things that never happened but sound real bad! Democrats can write books based on speculative fiction that will be hawked in the mainstream media. Anybody who even questions it will be branded a right wing crazy and will be found to have told a dirty joke when they were in junior high school which will somehow render anything they say to be marginalized and tainted.
Or we can go on to the next generational catastrophe that trump is causing. I'm confident adam schiff has one or two in the bullshit pen waiting to be called into the game.
Your friendly neighborhood racist. On the waiting list to be a nazi. Designated an honorary 'snowflake'. Trolled by the very best, as well as by BJ. Always typical, unlike others.., Fulminator, Hopelessly in the tank for trump... inappropriate... Flocking himself... Probably a tucking sexist, too... All thought comes from the right wing noise machine(TM)... A clear and present threat to The Future Of Our Democracy.. Doesn't understand anything

User avatar
silverscreenselect
Posts: 17013
Joined: Mon Oct 08, 2007 11:21 pm
Contact:

Re: Official Donny, Drumpf, Trump Thread

#744 Post by silverscreenselect » Thu Oct 17, 2019 9:12 pm

flockofseagulls104 wrote:The ukraine thing is starting to blow up on itself.
Only in your mind. Meanwhile, in the real world, Mick Mulvaney admitted today that the US aid to the Ukraine was held up because of Trump's request to have Ukraine investigate Democratic interference in the 2016 election.
Check out our website: http://www.silverscreenvideos.com

User avatar
silverscreenselect
Posts: 17013
Joined: Mon Oct 08, 2007 11:21 pm
Contact:

Re: Official Donny, Drumpf, Trump Thread

#745 Post by silverscreenselect » Fri Oct 18, 2019 7:52 am

Donald Trump wrote:"I just want to thank and congratulate President Erdoğan. He’s a friend of mine, and I’m glad we didn’t have a problem because, frankly, he’s a hell of a leader, and he’s a tough man. He’s a strong man, and he did the right thing and I really appreciate it, and I will appreciate it in the future."
Thus, Erdogan becomes a member of the exclusive "Friends of Donald Trump" club among foreign leaders, joining the other two members, Vladimir Putin and Kim Jong Un.

And, to the surprise of absolutely no one, the Turks are continuing their offensive despite the "ceasefire." However, I do give Erdogan credit. Rather than calling these reports "fake news," he has substituted his own term, "disinformation." I wouldn't be surprised to hear Trump pick up that phrase.

https://www.cnn.com/2019/10/18/middleea ... index.html
Check out our website: http://www.silverscreenvideos.com

User avatar
BackInTex
Posts: 10832
Joined: Mon Oct 08, 2007 12:43 pm
Location: In Texas of course!

Re: Official Donny, Drumpf, Trump Thread

#746 Post by BackInTex » Fri Oct 18, 2019 9:49 am

silverscreenselect wrote:
flockofseagulls104 wrote:The ukraine thing is starting to blow up on itself.
Only in your mind. Meanwhile, in the real world, Mick Mulvaney admitted today that the US aid to the Ukraine was held up because of Trump's request to have Ukraine investigate Democratic interference in the 2016 election.
Aid is held up from many places in order to ensure the recipients comply with our terms. The terms in this case was to assist the US Government conduct a corruption investigation. What is wrong with that? Does a political opponent get a pass on being investigated because of his opponent status?
In the end, they will all pretty much taste the same.

User avatar
flockofseagulls104
Posts: 5162
Joined: Mon Oct 08, 2007 8:07 pm
Location: Atlanta, GA

Re: Official Donny, Drumpf, Trump Thread

#747 Post by flockofseagulls104 » Fri Oct 18, 2019 10:39 am

silverscreenselect wrote:
flockofseagulls104 wrote:The ukraine thing is starting to blow up on itself.
Only in your mind. Meanwhile, in the real world, Mick Mulvaney admitted today that the US aid to the Ukraine was held up because of Trump's request to have Ukraine investigate Democratic interference in the 2016 election.
He did not.

Of course the MSM is going bonkers. Hard to find the actual quote before they convoluted it to fit their narrative:

"I was involved with the process by which the money was held up temporarily, OK?" Mulvaney said. "Three issues for that. The corruption in the country, whether or not other countries were participating in the support of the Ukraine, and whether or not they were cooperating in an ongoing investigation with our Department of Justice. That's completely legitimate."

The media inserted biden.
Your friendly neighborhood racist. On the waiting list to be a nazi. Designated an honorary 'snowflake'. Trolled by the very best, as well as by BJ. Always typical, unlike others.., Fulminator, Hopelessly in the tank for trump... inappropriate... Flocking himself... Probably a tucking sexist, too... All thought comes from the right wing noise machine(TM)... A clear and present threat to The Future Of Our Democracy.. Doesn't understand anything

User avatar
silverscreenselect
Posts: 17013
Joined: Mon Oct 08, 2007 11:21 pm
Contact:

Re: Official Donny, Drumpf, Trump Thread

#748 Post by silverscreenselect » Fri Oct 18, 2019 10:55 am

Donald Trump wrote:Just spoke to President @RTErdogan of Turkey. He told me there was minor sniper and mortar fire that was quickly eliminated. He very much wants the ceasefire, or pause, to work. Likewise, the Kurds want it, and the ultimate solution, to happen.
I don't think Trump understands the implication of the term "ultimate solution" in connection with the type of ethnic cleansing that's going on here.
Check out our website: http://www.silverscreenvideos.com

User avatar
Bob78164
Bored Moderator
Posts: 18809
Joined: Mon Oct 08, 2007 12:02 pm
Location: By the phone

Re: Official Donny, Drumpf, Trump Thread

#749 Post by Bob78164 » Fri Oct 18, 2019 11:00 am

BackInTex wrote:
silverscreenselect wrote:
flockofseagulls104 wrote:The ukraine thing is starting to blow up on itself.
Only in your mind. Meanwhile, in the real world, Mick Mulvaney admitted today that the US aid to the Ukraine was held up because of Trump's request to have Ukraine investigate Democratic interference in the 2016 election.
Aid is held up from many places in order to ensure the recipients comply with our terms. The terms in this case was to assist the US Government conduct a corruption investigation. What is wrong with that? Does a political opponent get a pass on being investigated because of his opponent status?
Our terms as authorized by Congress. Which this wasn't. Even if Mulvaney were telling the truth about this not being linked to an attempt to hit Biden, which he wasn't.

Donny abused his authority over foreign affairs to coerce a foreign ally to invent political dirt against a domestic political opponent. And it's now clear that what's left of the Republican Party is absolutely fine with that. Which means that the Republican Party does not deserve to survive as a viable political force in American politics.

We did it in California. It'll take a while, but we'll do it in the rest of the nation as well. --Bob
"Question with boldness even the existence of a God; because, if there be one, he must more approve of the homage of reason than that of blindfolded fear." Thomas Jefferson

User avatar
silverscreenselect
Posts: 17013
Joined: Mon Oct 08, 2007 11:21 pm
Contact:

Re: Official Donny, Drumpf, Trump Thread

#750 Post by silverscreenselect » Fri Oct 18, 2019 11:00 am

flockofseagulls104 wrote:
silverscreenselect wrote:
flockofseagulls104 wrote:The ukraine thing is starting to blow up on itself.
Only in your mind. Meanwhile, in the real world, Mick Mulvaney admitted today that the US aid to the Ukraine was held up because of Trump's request to have Ukraine investigate Democratic interference in the 2016 election.
He did not.

Of course the MSM is going bonkers. Hard to find the actual quote before they convoluted it to fit their narrative:

"I was involved with the process by which the money was held up temporarily, OK?" Mulvaney said. "Three issues for that. The corruption in the country, whether or not other countries were participating in the support of the Ukraine, and whether or not they were cooperating in an ongoing investigation with our Department of Justice. That's completely legitimate."

The media inserted biden.
Mick Mulvaney wrote:“Did [President Trump] also mention to me in passing the corruption related to the DNC server? Absolutely—no question about that. That’s it, and that’s why we held up the money,”
Mulvaney tried to walk those words back later after he or someone else realized what they meant.

https://www.thedailybeast.com/mick-mulv ... et-over-it
Check out our website: http://www.silverscreenvideos.com

Post Reply