Official Donny, Drumpf, Trump Thread

The forum for general posting. Come join the madness. :)
flockofseagulls104

Re: Official Donny, Drumpf, Trump Thread

#701 Post by flockofseagulls104 » Thu Oct 03, 2019 3:36 pm

silverscreenselect wrote:
Donald Trump 10-3-19 wrote:And we used to have Radio Free, like I think Radio Free Europe, Voice of America, we did that to build up our country. And, uh, that's not working out too well. But CNN is a voice that really seems to be the voice out there, and it's a terrible thing for our country, and we ought to start our own network and put some real news out there because they are so bad for our country.
It's too bad that Joseph Goebbels isn't around because he'd be perfect to run the Trump News Network.
OK, I'll be as shallow as you:

He's still around. Head of programming for CNN on loan from the democrat party.
Your friendly neighborhood racist. On the waiting list to be a nazi. Designated an honorary 'snowflake'. Trolled by the very best, as well as by BJ. Always typical, unlike others.., Fulminator, Hopelessly in the tank for trump... inappropriate... Flocking himself... Probably a tucking sexist, too... All thought comes from the right wing noise machine(TM)... A clear and present threat to The Future Of Our Democracy.. Doesn't understand anything... Made the trump apologist and enabler playoffs... Heathen bastard... Knows nothing about history... Liar.... don't know much about statistics and polling... Nothing at all about biology... Ignorant Bigot... Potential Future Pariah... Big Nerd... Spiraling, Anti-Trans Bigot.. A Lunatic AND a Bigot.. Very Ignorant of the World in General... Sounds deranged... Fake Christian... Weird... has the mind of a child... has paranoid delusions... Simpleton

silverscreenselect

#702 Post by silverscreenselect » Thu Oct 03, 2019 5:46 pm

flockofseagulls104 wrote: OK, I'll be as shallow as you:
You can't be shallow. You've gone way off the deep end.
Check out our website: http://www.silverscreenvideos.com

Bob Juch

#703 Post by Bob Juch » Thu Oct 03, 2019 6:07 pm

Donald Trump 10-3-19 wrote:And we used to have Radio Free, like I think Radio Free Europe, Voice of America, we did that to build up our country. And, uh, that's not working out too well. But CNN is a voice that really seems to be the voice out there, and it's a terrible thing for our country, and we ought to start our own network and put some real news out there because they are so bad for our country.
It's too bad that Joseph Goebbels isn't around because he'd be perfect to run the Trump News Network.
Here you go flock, a new avatar for you:
I may not have gone where I intended to go, but I think I have ended up where I needed to be.
- Douglas Adams (1952 - 2001)

Si fractum non sit, noli id reficere.

Teach a child to be polite and courteous in the home and, when he grows up, he'll never be able to drive in New Jersey.

Bob Juch

#704 Post by Bob Juch » Thu Oct 03, 2019 6:17 pm

Ivanka Trump gets initial approval from China for 16 new trademarks—including for ‘voting machines’
President Donald Trump’s daughter and senior advisor, Ivanka Trump, last month won initial approval from the Chinese government for 16 new trademarks, covering a wide range of products that include “voting machines.”

The approval for Ivanka Trump’s trademarks — which comes three months after she said her personal clothing brand was shutting down — occurred “while her father continues to wage a trade war with China,” noted the public interest group Citizens for Responsibility and Ethics in Washington, which first reported the approval.

CREW said the approvals, which are only the latest in a series of approvals of trademarks by the Chinese, raises “ethics questions.”

“Since she has retained her foreign trademarks, the public will continue to have to ask whether President Trump has made foreign policy decisions in the interest of his and his family’s businesses,” CREW said in a post. “Her trademarks remain a potential conflict of interest as she continues to work on policy in the White House and meet with foreign leaders.”

Ivanka Trump’s trademarks raise questions about potential conflicts of interest
The trademarks approved for Ivanka Trump-branded products — which also include nursing homes, sausage casing, handbags, shoes, wedding dresses and jewelry — were first applied for in 2016.

At the time that she shuttered her brand this year in the face of boycotts and retailers declining to carry her products, The Washington Post reported that Ivanka Trump would retain the copyrights and intellectual propery associated with that brand, and that she would continue to seek trademarks. The Post cited a person familiar with the situation.
Full story: https://www.cnbc.com/2018/11/06/ivanka- ... marks.html
I may not have gone where I intended to go, but I think I have ended up where I needed to be.

Teach a child to be polite and courteous in the home and, when he grows up, he'll never be able to drive in New Jersey.

Bob Juch

#705 Post by Bob Juch » Sat Oct 05, 2019 9:24 pm

silverscreenselect

#706 Post by silverscreenselect » Sun Oct 06, 2019 4:09 am

Donald Trump wrote:Mitt Romney never knew how to win. He is a pompous 'ass' who has been fighting me from the beginning, except when he begged me for my endorsement for his Senate run (I gave it to him), and when he begged me to be Secretary of State (I didn't give it to him). He is so bad for R's!
Captain Queeg wrote:I know exactly what he’d tell you, lies. He was no different from any other officer in the ward room, they were all disloyal. I tried to run the ship properly, by the book, but they fought me at every turn. ... But they encouraged the crew to go around scoffing at me, and spreading wild rumors about steaming in circles and then old yellow strain. I was to blame for Lt. Maryk’s incompetence and poor seamanship. Lt. Maryk was the perfect officer, but not Captain Queeg. Ah, but the strawberries, that’s, that’s where I had them, they laughed at me and made jokes, but I proved beyond the shadow of a doubt, and with geometric logic, that a duplicate key to the ward room icebox did exist, and I’ve had produced that key if they hadn’t pulled the Caine out of action.

silverscreenselect

#707 Post by silverscreenselect » Mon Oct 07, 2019 10:43 am

Donald Trump 10-7-19 wrote:As I have stated strongly before, and just to reiterate, if Turkey does anything that I, in my great and unmatched wisdom, consider to be off limits, I will totally destroy and obliterate the Economy of Turkey (I’ve done before!). They must, with Europe and others, watch over the captured ISIS fighters and families. The U.S. has done far more than anyone could have ever expected, including the capture of 100% of the ISIS Caliphate. It is time now for others in the region, some of great wealth, to protect their own territory. THE USA IS GREAT!
I thought this had to be a Trump parody account, but it's not. He tweeted this out this morning after getting more than the usual amount of flack about pulling troops out of Turkey.

I await Flock's impassioned defense.

Bob Juch

#708 Post by Bob Juch » Mon Oct 07, 2019 1:06 pm

Donald Trump 10-7-19 wrote:As I have stated strongly before, and just to reiterate, if Turkey does anything that I, in my great and unmatched wisdom, consider to be off limits, I will totally destroy and obliterate the Economy of Turkey (I’ve done before!). They must, with Europe and others, watch over the captured ISIS fighters and families. The U.S. has done far more than anyone could have ever expected, including the capture of 100% of the ISIS Caliphate. It is time now for others in the region, some of great wealth, to protect their own territory. THE USA IS GREAT!
I thought this had to be a Trump parody account, but it's not. He tweeted this out this morning after getting more than the usual amount of flack about pulling troops out of Turkey.

McConnell, Graham, and Haley are condemning trump's move.

Bob Juch

#709 Post by Bob Juch » Mon Oct 07, 2019 1:47 pm

Bob Juch wrote:

McConnell, Graham, and Haley are condemning trump's move.
Today, October 7th, is Putin's birthday and since Trump can't give him Ukraine, he gave him northern Syria.

Trump handing northern Syria to Turkey is a 'gift to Russia, Iran, and ISIS,' former US envoy says.

flockofseagulls104

#710 Post by flockofseagulls104 » Mon Oct 07, 2019 3:31 pm

Here's my impassioned response. I haven't given it much thought. But all other things being equal, i don't think I can go wrong by using the formula: if you think it's bad it's probably good, and vice versa.
Last edited by flockofseagulls104 on Thu Oct 10, 2019 9:44 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Your friendly neighborhood racist. On the waiting list to be a nazi. Designated an honorary 'snowflake'. Trolled by the very best, as well as by BJ. Always typical, unlike others.., Fulminator, Hopelessly in the tank for trump... inappropriate... Flocking himself... Probably a tucking sexist, too... All thought comes from the right wing noise machine(TM)... A clear and present threat to The Future Of Our Democracy.. Doesn't understand anything... Made the trump apologist and enabler playoffs... Heathen bastard... Knows nothing about history... Liar.... don't know much about statistics and polling... Nothing at all about biology... Ignorant Bigot... Potential Future Pariah... Big Nerd... Spiraling, Anti-Trans Bigot.. A Lunatic AND a Bigot.. Very Ignorant of the World in General... Sounds deranged... Fake Christian... Weird... has the mind of a child... has paranoid delusions... Simpleton

silverscreenselect

#711 Post by silverscreenselect » Wed Oct 09, 2019 10:12 am

Turkey Begins Military Offensive in Syria

Sadly, it didn't take Turkey very long to move after Trump invited them in. Now we'll have to see if (a) Turkey's offensive was off limits according to Trump's great and unmatched wisdom, and (b) if so, how he will totally destroy and obliterate the economy of Turkey as he's done before.

a1mamacat

#712 Post by a1mamacat » Wed Oct 09, 2019 5:50 pm

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/201 ... s-normandy

"Donald Trump defended his decision to withdraw US troops from Syria and enable a Turkish offensive against US-backed Kurdish fighters in the region by noting the Kurds didn’t fight alongside the US in the second world war.

The US president told reporters that the Kurds “didn’t help us in the second world war, they didn’t help us with Normandy as an example – they mention the names of different battles, they weren’t there”, in a staggering comment following the signing of executive orders on the federal regulation at the White House on Wednesday.

“We have spent a tremendous amount of money helping the Kurds,” the president said. “They’re fighting for their land. When you say they’re fighting with the US, yes. But they’re fighting for their land.”

Kurdish forces fought alongside the US against the Islamic State or nearly five years, losing roughly 11,000 fighters.

Trump said he learned that the Kurds didn’t help in Normandy from a “very, very powerful article”, apparently referencing a column by conservative opinion writer Kurt Schlichter."

Gobsmacked, simply gobsmacked!
Lover of Soft Animals and Fine Art
1st annual international BBBL Champeeeeen!

silverscreenselect

#713 Post by silverscreenselect » Thu Oct 10, 2019 1:30 pm

a1mamacat wrote:The US president told reporters that the Kurds “didn’t help us in the second world war, they didn’t help us with Normandy as an example – they mention the names of different battles, they weren’t there”, in a staggering comment following the signing of executive orders on the federal regulation at the White House on Wednesday.

Trump said he learned that the Kurds didn’t help in Normandy from a “very, very powerful article”, apparently referencing a column by conservative opinion writer Kurt Schlichter."
The Kurds weren't in Normandy, but they did fight against Axis forces in the Middle East during World War II. Under British command, they were part of the combat in Iraq that resulted in the downfall of the pro-Axis puppet government of Iraq (and also cut off oil supplies to the Axis from Iraq as well). Not surprisingly, Trump is wrong again.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Iraq_Levies#1940s

jarnon

#714 Post by jarnon » Thu Oct 10, 2019 1:41 pm

a1mamacat wrote:The US president told reporters that the Kurds “didn’t help us in the second world war, they didn’t help us with Normandy as an example – they mention the names of different battles, they weren’t there”, in a staggering comment following the signing of executive orders on the federal regulation at the White House on Wednesday.

The Kurds weren't in Normandy, but they did fight against Axis forces in the Middle East during World War II. Under British command, they were part of the combat in Iraq that resulted in the downfall of the pro-Axis puppet government of Iraq (and also cut off oil supplies to the Axis from Iraq as well). Not surprisingly, Trump is wrong again.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Iraq_Levies#1940s
Also, Trump's BFF Turkey finally declared war on Germany in 1945, later than even Italy. And don't forget this:
Hitler (1939) wrote:I have placed my death-head formation in readiness – for the present only in the East – with orders to them to send to death mercilessly and without compassion, men, women, and children of Polish derivation and language. Only thus shall we gain the living space which we need. Who, after all, speaks today of the annihilation of the Armenians?
Слава Україні!
עם ישראל חי

flockofseagulls104

#715 Post by flockofseagulls104 » Thu Oct 10, 2019 9:43 pm

flockofseagulls104 wrote:

Here's my impassioned response. I haven't given it much thought. But all other things being equal, i don't think I can go wrong by using the formula: if you think it's bad it's probably good, and vice versa.

Well, I know a bit more about it, and actually saw Trump's speech tonite. I would wager that none of the usual suspects bothered. They're content and safe getting their briefing from the bat phone. I think it's strange how doves can suddenly become war hawks, based on what trump does.
Trump said we've lost thousands of Americans and spent trillions of dollars in the middle east, and nothing's ever gotten any better. That they have been fighting each other for centuries. (By the way, sss, he didn't withdraw troops from turkey, it was syria, I believe. You may want to edit that. Or not. I realize it didn't matter what he actually did. Just that you vehemently opposed whatever he did.)
He also made a sincere reference to being with the families that come to the air force base to receive their family members that have been killed overseas. Whether it's the right move or not, I don't know, but it's hard to argue with the notion that, with ISIS decimated, we shouldn't have to sacrifice any more American lives.
I've also heard it reported that Congress only authorized us to go in to Syria for the purpose of defeating ISIS. With that done, we really have no authorized reason to be there unless Congress takes some action.
But I do agree that what we have been doing in the Middle East has not been working. And we all know the definition of insanity. He suggested maybe he could help work out a peace deal between the kurds and turkey. I just can't help feeling that if any other president said what he said and did this, you who are now complaining would be praising.

Or maybe if we can find Hunter Biden, we can send him there to fix it. He seems to have a lot of hidden talents that people are willing to pay a lot for.

silverscreenselect

#716 Post by silverscreenselect » Fri Oct 11, 2019 5:01 am

flockofseagulls104 wrote: He suggested maybe he could help work out a peace deal between the kurds and turkey.
That's assuming that there are any Kurds left after the current attacks. I'm certainly confident in the deal-making skills of Donald Trump - Peacemaker.

The good news for Trump is that he won't need a proctologist in the future. You've got your head so far up his rear end you can give a detailed report on every single thing that's inside.

flockofseagulls104

#717 Post by flockofseagulls104 » Fri Oct 11, 2019 5:47 am

flockofseagulls104 wrote: He suggested maybe he could help work out a peace deal between the kurds and turkey.
That's assuming that there are any Kurds left after the current attacks. I'm certainly confident in the deal-making skills of Donald Trump - Peacemaker.

The good news for Trump is that he won't need a proctologist in the future. You've got your head so far up his rear end you can give a detailed report on every single thing that's inside.
It's already in my signature. I'm in the tank for trump! What is the point in saying the same thing again and again and again? Just to be annoying? Is that your main purpose here? You gunning for BJs job?

A more mature response would be to tell me you disagree with me because of A B and C. Maybe you could find the section of last night's rally where he spoke about Syria and watch it for yourself instead of getting it filtered by the media into sound bites that support their narrative and then tell me how I'm mistaken. Then, perhaps, you would accrue more credibility.
Just sayin'.

silverscreenselect

#718 Post by silverscreenselect » Fri Oct 11, 2019 10:05 am

flockofseagulls104 wrote: Maybe you could find the section of last night's rally where he spoke about Syria and watch it for yourself instead of getting it filtered by the media into sound bites that support their narrative and then tell me how I'm mistaken.
From what I've heard about last night's rally, he spent a lot of time bashing Illhan Omar, Somalis, and refugees in general then blaming Minnesota for allowing the problem to happen. I can see why the rally impressed you. Adolph would have been proud.

flockofseagulls104

#719 Post by flockofseagulls104 » Fri Oct 11, 2019 10:20 am

flockofseagulls104 wrote: Maybe you could find the section of last night's rally where he spoke about Syria and watch it for yourself instead of getting it filtered by the media into sound bites that support their narrative and then tell me how I'm mistaken.
From what I've heard about last night's rally, he spent a lot of time bashing Illhan Omar, Somalis, and refugees in general then blaming Minnesota for allowing the problem to happen. I can see why the rally impressed you. Adolph would have been proud.
Yep, I'm sure that's what you heard. No doubt about it. Adolph would have been very proud. He liked it when the German people only got to hear what he wanted them to hear in the way he wanted them to hear it.

Adam Schitt would have done well back then. (Sorry, my 'letter betore G' key if maltunctioning.)

Estonut
Evil Genius

#720 Post by Estonut » Fri Oct 11, 2019 12:42 pm

You couldn't have proved his point more clearly.
A child of five would understand this. Send someone to fetch a child of five.
Groucho Marx

silverscreenselect

#721 Post by silverscreenselect » Fri Oct 11, 2019 1:00 pm

Trump's rationale for taking the troops out of Turkey would be somewhat more credible if he didn't turn right around and send troops to Saudi Arabia less than a week later.

But then Saudi Arabia and Turkey (like Russia and North Korea) have something that the Kurds don't: a powerful strongman in charge that Trump can suck up to.

Bob Juch

#722 Post by Bob Juch » Fri Oct 11, 2019 1:32 pm

It's already in my signature. I'm in the tank for trump! What is the point in saying the same thing again and again and again? Just to be annoying? Is that your main purpose here? You gunning for BJs job?

A more mature response would be to tell me you disagree with me because of A B and C. Maybe you could find the section of last night's rally where he spoke about Syria and watch it for yourself instead of getting it filtered by the media into sound bites that support their narrative and then tell me how I'm mistaken. Then, perhaps, you would accrue more credibility.
Just sayin'.
Here's what he said about Syria:

https://thehill.com/homenews/administra ... e-at-rally

jarnon

#723 Post by jarnon » Fri Oct 11, 2019 1:50 pm

Pres. Trump wrote:Look, we have no soldiers in Syria. We’ve won. We’ve beat ISIS. And we’ve beat them badly and decisively. We have no soldiers.
Exclusive: Turkey Bombs US Special Forces in Syria Attack, Apparently by Mistake

Thank goodness no GIs were hit. Maybe their mission was so secret that, to keep them safe, even Trump wasn't briefed on it. Or maybe he just forgot.
Слава Україні!
עם ישראל חי

flockofseagulls104

#724 Post by flockofseagulls104 » Fri Oct 11, 2019 5:14 pm

Bob Juch wrote:

Just sayin'.
Here's what he said about Syria:

https://thehill.com/homenews/administra ... e-at-rally
Thank you for proving my point. Don't bother with first hand information, just let the batphone tell you what happened and then reference all the 'experts' who know more than you. All you have to do is cut and paste a few urls and you're done. No reason to think. That makes your brain hurt.

silverscreenselect

#725 Post by silverscreenselect » Fri Oct 11, 2019 7:46 pm

flockofseagulls104 wrote: Don't bother with first hand information, just let the batphone tell you what happened
Unlike you, I have neither the time nor the stomach to listen to all of Trump's babblings, especially those at a hate rally, in an effort to find an inoffensive way to spin them. But I guess your new fallback position is that no one can have an opinion about Trump unless they do just that. On the other hand, you're willing to buy into these Biden conspiracy theories based on nothing more than wishful thinking and rectal gas.

When all the news outlets who were there pretty much say the same thing, I think that's a good indicator of their reliability. But if you continue to label everything you hear that you don't like as being fake news or liberal media bias, then I can see why you get upset when they actually post what Trump says and does.