With a name like Boris

The forum for general posting. Come join the madness. :)
jarnon

With a name like Boris

#1 Post by jarnon » Wed Oct 02, 2019 7:38 am

Trump personally asked U.K.'s Boris Johnson for help discrediting Mueller report: Times of London
Australian, Ukrainian and Italian officials have confirmed calls from Trump, while Downing Street has declined to comment.
Journalists around the world whose leaders spoke to Trump recently should be asking the same question.
Слава Україні!
עם ישראל חי

silvercamaro
Dog's Best Friend

Re: With a name like Boris

#2 Post by silvercamaro » Wed Oct 02, 2019 9:15 am

jarnon wrote:Trump personally asked U.K.'s Boris Johnson for help discrediting Mueller report: Times of London
Australian, Ukrainian and Italian officials have confirmed calls from Trump, while Downing Street has declined to comment.
Journalists around the world whose leaders spoke to Trump recently should be asking the same question.
My mind-reading skills have failed me this morning. What is the question?
Now generating the White Hot Glare of Righteousness on behalf of BBs everywhere.

jarnon

#3 Post by jarnon » Wed Oct 02, 2019 9:26 am

silvercamaro wrote:
jarnon wrote:Trump personally asked U.K.'s Boris Johnson for help discrediting Mueller report: Times of London
My mind-reading skills have failed me this morning. What is the question?
Did Trump ask you to help the Barr investigation?

But my main point is to make fun of PM Johnson’s first name (no doubt due to my unconscious bias).
Слава Україні!
עם ישראל חי

flockofseagulls104

#4 Post by flockofseagulls104 » Wed Oct 02, 2019 9:37 am

Too bad there are no journalists anymore.

Questions I have:

Why the hell does he need to 'discredit' the mueller report when it pretty much exonerated him?

Although you cannot find it on the internet anymore, trump said right after the mueller shit came out he would be asking other countries for help in figuring out how the whole thing started. And he specifically named all the countries the press and the dems are all in a tizzy about.

Why is the 'press' not at all interested in how biden's son got a very lucrative 'job' with no credentials at all except he was the VP's son? Is that not obvious corruption?

Why is it 'investigating' when dems do it and searching for dirt when the administration does it? And where in any factual source does the term 'dirt' come into play here? (Except for Schiff's lying rant, which had no relation to any facts).

And if Ukraine actually investigated the biden thing and came up with incriminating facts, and if trump used it in campaigning, don't you think it would be thoroughly vetted by the democrat press?

This whole 'gimmee some dirt' on biden thing is totally illogical when you play it out.
Your friendly neighborhood racist. On the waiting list to be a nazi. Designated an honorary 'snowflake'. Trolled by the very best, as well as by BJ. Always typical, unlike others.., Fulminator, Hopelessly in the tank for trump... inappropriate... Flocking himself... Probably a tucking sexist, too... All thought comes from the right wing noise machine(TM)... A clear and present threat to The Future Of Our Democracy.. Doesn't understand anything... Made the trump apologist and enabler playoffs... Heathen bastard... Knows nothing about history... Liar.... don't know much about statistics and polling... Nothing at all about biology... Ignorant Bigot... Potential Future Pariah... Big Nerd... Spiraling, Anti-Trans Bigot.. A Lunatic AND a Bigot.. Very Ignorant of the World in General... Sounds deranged... Fake Christian... Weird... has the mind of a child... has paranoid delusions... Simpleton

Bob78164
Bored Moderator

#5 Post by Bob78164 » Wed Oct 02, 2019 11:00 am

flockofseagulls104 wrote:
Too bad there are no journalists anymore.

Questions I have:

Why the hell does he need to 'discredit' the mueller report when it pretty much exonerated him?

Although you cannot find it on the internet anymore, trump said right after the mueller shit came out he would be asking other countries for help in figuring out how the whole thing started. And he specifically named all the countries the press and the dems are all in a tizzy about.

Why is the 'press' not at all interested in how biden's son got a very lucrative 'job' with no credentials at all except he was the VP's son? Is that not obvious corruption?

Why is it 'investigating' when dems do it and searching for dirt when the administration does it? And where in any factual source does the term 'dirt' come into play here? (Except for Schiff's lying rant, which had no relation to any facts).

And if Ukraine actually investigated the biden thing and came up with incriminating facts, and if trump used it in campaigning, don't you think it would be thoroughly vetted by the democrat press?

This whole 'gimmee some dirt' on biden thing is totally illogical when you play it out.
Any interest in how Donny's adult kids are using their connection to Donny to further their overseas business interests? Didn't think so. --Bob
"Question with boldness even the existence of a God; because, if there be one, he must more approve of the homage of reason than that of blindfolded fear." Thomas Jefferson

silverscreenselect

#6 Post by silverscreenselect » Wed Oct 02, 2019 1:47 pm

flockofseagulls104 wrote: Why is the 'press' not at all interested in how biden's son got a very lucrative 'job' with no credentials at all except he was the VP's son? Is that not obvious corruption?
I won't say that this is a perfectly ethical way of doing business, but the number of relatives of politicians at all levels who have gotten lucrative jobs without much in the way of credential could probably fill several of those old-fashioned telephone books that we don't have any more. And it's not limited to either party.
Check out our website: http://www.silverscreenvideos.com

silverscreenselect

#7 Post by silverscreenselect » Wed Oct 02, 2019 1:51 pm

flockofseagulls104 wrote: This whole 'gimmee some dirt' on biden thing is totally illogical when you play it out.
It's not illogical when you consider the source: Donald Trump. The fact that the Biden connection with the Ukraine had been thoroughly investigated by Ukrainian officials and the world intelligence community and debunked, as has every single other conspiracy theory that Trump has floated, doesn't seem to register, with Trump or with you.

flockofseagulls104

#8 Post by flockofseagulls104 » Wed Oct 02, 2019 2:51 pm

silverscreenselect wrote:
flockofseagulls104 wrote: Why is the 'press' not at all interested in how biden's son got a very lucrative 'job' with no credentials at all except he was the VP's son? Is that not obvious corruption?
I won't say that this is a perfectly ethical way of doing business, but the number of relatives of politicians at all levels who have gotten lucrative jobs without much in the way of credential could probably fill several of those old-fashioned telephone books that we don't have any more. And it's not limited to either party.
Of course it's not. But it IS CORRUPTION. Tell me it's not. And there's evidence of it in biden's case. Why is it being swept under the rug? Because they don't want to get biden, just trump.
Your friendly neighborhood racist. On the waiting list to be a nazi. Designated an honorary 'snowflake'. Trolled by the very best, as well as by BJ. Always typical, unlike others.., Fulminator, Hopelessly in the tank for trump... inappropriate... Flocking himself... Probably a tucking sexist, too... All thought comes from the right wing noise machine(TM)... A clear and present threat to The Future Of Our Democracy.. Doesn't understand anything... Made the trump apologist and enabler playoffs... Heathen bastard... Knows nothing about history... Liar.... don't know much about statistics and polling... Nothing at all about biology... Ignorant Bigot... Potential Future Pariah... Big Nerd... Spiraling, Anti-Trans Bigot.. A Lunatic AND a Bigot.. Very Ignorant of the World in General... Sounds deranged... Fake Christian... Weird... has the mind of a child... has paranoid delusions... Simpleton

silverscreenselect

#9 Post by silverscreenselect » Wed Oct 02, 2019 3:22 pm

flockofseagulls104 wrote: But it IS CORRUPTION. Tell me it's not.
Corruption is not a legal term. Please cite to me what law that either Biden has broken.

Bob78164
Bored Moderator

#10 Post by Bob78164 » Wed Oct 02, 2019 3:57 pm

Corruption is not a legal term. Please cite to me what law that either Biden has broken.
And be sure to apply that same analysis to the foreign commercial activities of Donny's kids. --Bob
"Question with boldness even the existence of a God; because, if there be one, he must more approve of the homage of reason than that of blindfolded fear." Thomas Jefferson

tlynn78

#11 Post by tlynn78 » Wed Oct 02, 2019 5:31 pm

Bob78164 wrote:
And be sure to apply that same analysis to the foreign commercial activities of Donny's kids. --Bob

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
To argue with a person who has renounced the use of reason is like administering medicine to the dead. -Thomas Paine
You can ignore reality, but you can't ignore the consequences of ignoring reality. -Ayn Rand
Those who can make you believe absurdities, can make you commit atrocities. -Voltaire

flockofseagulls104

#12 Post by flockofseagulls104 » Wed Oct 02, 2019 7:39 pm

Bob78164 wrote:
And what would they be, BWBJ? Any of them being paid for doing nothing? Enlighten me. I'm sure you can out bull schiff senator adam.

Bob78164
Bored Moderator

#13 Post by Bob78164 » Thu Oct 03, 2019 12:13 am

Bob78164 wrote:
And what would they be, BWBJ? Any of them being paid for doing nothing? Enlighten me. I'm sure you can out bull schiff senator adam.
They're getting paid (and quite handsomely) by foreign governments just for being Donny's kids. What else would you call, for instance, the award of Chinese trademarks to Ivanka's company just before a meeting with Donny? --Bob

flockofseagulls104

#14 Post by flockofseagulls104 » Thu Oct 03, 2019 6:27 am

Bob78164 wrote:
Bob78164 wrote:And be sure to apply that same analysis to the foreign commercial activities of Donny's kids. --Bob
They're getting paid (and quite handsomely) by foreign governments just for being Donny's kids. What else would you call, for instance, the award of Chinese trademarks to Ivanka's company just before a meeting with Donny? --Bob
Yes, she's profiting very handsomely isn't she? She removed herself from the company when she became an advisor and the company was shut down because of all you haters. The trademarks were applied for in 2016 and 2017. And trump is sure giving quid pro quo with china for those trademarks, ain't he?
I don't think your batphone response holds much water.

Bob Juch

#15 Post by Bob Juch » Thu Oct 03, 2019 7:32 am

Bob78164 wrote:
flockofseagulls104 wrote: And what would they be, BWBJ? Any of them being paid for doing nothing? Enlighten me. I'm sure you can out bull schiff senator adam.
Yes, she's profiting very handsomely isn't she? She removed herself from the company when she became an advisor and the company was shut down because of all you haters. The trademarks were applied for in 2016 and 2017. And trump is sure giving quid pro quo with china for those trademarks, ain't he?
You don't understand that Pinocchio is making money from those trademarks which aren't affected by the tariffs. He must have a Chinese partner who is also making money. Someone should look into who that is.

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2017/ ... ks-beijing
https://www.scmp.com/news/china/diploma ... t-interest
https://fortune.com/2019/01/21/ivanka-t ... rademarks/
I may not have gone where I intended to go, but I think I have ended up where I needed to be.
- Douglas Adams (1952 - 2001)

Si fractum non sit, noli id reficere.

Teach a child to be polite and courteous in the home and, when he grows up, he'll never be able to drive in New Jersey.

flockofseagulls104

#16 Post by flockofseagulls104 » Thu Oct 03, 2019 8:02 am

Bob Juch wrote:
Bob78164 wrote:They're getting paid (and quite handsomely) by foreign governments just for being Donny's kids. What else would you call, for instance, the award of Chinese trademarks to Ivanka's company just before a meeting with Donny? --Bob
You don't understand that Pinocchio is making money from those trademarks which aren't affected by the tariffs. He must have a Chinese partner who is also making money. Someone should look into who that is.

You don't want to understand that the guy doesn't need more money. He would have had a very comfortable life without running for president. And he wouldn't have a loudmouth lunatic fringe mob calling him Hitler. Your notion he ran for president to enrich himself is as shallow as you are.
If there were any indication that they could make a whataboutism to trumps kids in response to biden's kid, don't you think cnn and mslsd would be hysterical about it?
What impresses me is how much each one of trump's kids is devoted to their father, even with his past exploits and the media's image of him. Even Ivanka, who seems to be a lot more liberal than he is. If he is such a monster, he must have done something right with his kids. With a fair press, their family would be held up as role models.

Bob Juch

#17 Post by Bob Juch » Thu Oct 03, 2019 10:44 am

Bob Juch wrote:
flockofseagulls104 wrote: Yes, she's profiting very handsomely isn't she? She removed herself from the company when she became an advisor and the company was shut down because of all you haters. The trademarks were applied for in 2016 and 2017. And trump is sure giving quid pro quo with china for those trademarks, ain't he?

You don't want to understand that the guy doesn't need more money. He would have had a very comfortable life without running for president. And he wouldn't have a loudmouth lunatic fringe mob calling him Hitler. Your notion he ran for president to enrich himself is as shallow as you are.
If there were any indication that they could make a whataboutism to trumps kids in response to biden's kid, don't you think cnn and mslsd would be hysterical about it?
What impresses me is how much each one of trump's kids is devoted to their father, even with his past exploits and the media's image of him. Even Ivanka, who seems to be a lot more liberal than he is. If he is such a monster, he must have done something right with his kids. With a fair press, their family would be held up as role models.
I suspect Pinocchio actually has a negative net worth.
I may not have gone where I intended to go, but I think I have ended up where I needed to be.

Teach a child to be polite and courteous in the home and, when he grows up, he'll never be able to drive in New Jersey.

silverscreenselect

#18 Post by silverscreenselect » Thu Oct 03, 2019 10:48 am

flockofseagulls104 wrote: You don't want to understand that the guy doesn't need more money. He would have had a very comfortable life without running for president.
And you don't want to understand that no matter how much money some people have, they want more, no matter how they get it.

https://www.forbes.com/sites/luisakroll ... b59ace2107

flockofseagulls104

#19 Post by flockofseagulls104 » Thu Oct 03, 2019 10:55 am

Bob Juch wrote:
Bob Juch wrote: You don't understand that Pinocchio is making money from those trademarks which aren't affected by the tariffs. He must have a Chinese partner who is also making money. Someone should look into who that is.

Proof? If he does, where are the 'jounalists' finding and going hysterical with his creditors?

Bob78164
Bored Moderator

#20 Post by Bob78164 » Thu Oct 03, 2019 11:17 am

Just remember, if you're okay with this, then you also have to be okay with Democratic candidates publicly calling on foreign governments (such as the European allies who loathe what Donny is trying to do to America) to investigate Donny's financial transactions in their country.

Maybe one of the Democrats will make that point. Publicly. Loudly. Without, of course, actually asking for such a thing. Because that would be improper. Oh, no. We can't do that. All we're doing is observing that if we were to ask one of these governments to take such an obvious step, the request would be improper. What those governments actually choose to do with their resources is their business. And how they predict their use of their resources will affect their relationship with the next Administration, that's their business as well, and we would never presume to suggest how that calculation should turn out. --Bob

Bob78164
Bored Moderator

#21 Post by Bob78164 » Thu Oct 03, 2019 12:40 pm

Bob78164 wrote:
flockofseagulls104 wrote: And what would they be, BWBJ? Any of them being paid for doing nothing? Enlighten me. I'm sure you can out bull schiff senator adam.
If you think it matters that Ivanka now has walked away from the business, then you need to apply the same standard to Hunter Biden. --Bob

Bob Juch

#22 Post by Bob Juch » Thu Oct 03, 2019 1:57 pm

Bob Juch wrote:
Proof? If he does, where are the 'jounalists' finding and going hysterical with his creditors?
https://www.google.com/search?q=define+ ... ne+suspect

flockofseagulls104

#23 Post by flockofseagulls104 » Thu Oct 03, 2019 2:32 pm

Bob Juch wrote:
Bob Juch wrote: I suspect Pinocchio actually has a negative net worth.
https://www.google.com/search?q=define+ ... ne+suspect
I suspect you are a moron. I also suspect you have just recently stopped beating you wife.

My first suspicion omes with a lot of documented evidentce. My second suspicion is based on nothing. Just like the troll's suspicion and just about everything the dems harass trump with.
I am very aware of the word's definition. Are you?

flockofseagulls104

#24 Post by flockofseagulls104 » Thu Oct 03, 2019 3:47 pm

Bob78164 wrote:Just remember, if you're okay with this, then you also have to be okay with Democratic candidates publicly calling on foreign governments (such as the European allies who loathe what Donny is trying to do to America) to investigate Donny's financial transactions in their country.

Maybe one of the Democrats will make that point. Publicly. Loudly. Without, of course, actually asking for such a thing. Because that would be improper. Oh, no. We can't do that. All we're doing is observing that if we were to ask one of these governments to take such an obvious step, the request would be improper. What those governments actually choose to do with their resources is their business. And how they predict their use of their resources will affect their relationship with the next Administration, that's their business as well, and we would never presume to suggest how that calculation should turn out. --Bob
Where the hell have you been for the last 3 years, BWBJ? Oh, that's right... In your echo chamber. The dems and the media have done pretty much nothing else but investigate any and everything related to trump down to sniffing his underwear and have devoted the majority of the their programming time to defaming, discrediting and accusing him of everything they can think of.
It started well before the Steele Dossier (Democratic candidates publicly calling on foreign governments... to investigate Donny) which was conveniently leaked to the press. And it's never stopped, not for one minute. Not when they failed with their all in with Mueller, Comparing him to hitler hasn't worked. Calling him a racist hasn't worked.
Of course, they never thought they'd have to answer for doing everything they have accused the president of doing, because Hillary would be president and control the DOJ. Now their just doing everything they can to deflect and accuse and try and get trump out before the administration can unravel all the shit that the dems may have done with their own investigations.

Bob78164
Bored Moderator

#25 Post by Bob78164 » Thu Oct 03, 2019 3:57 pm

Bob78164 wrote:Just remember, if you're okay with this, then you also have to be okay with Democratic candidates publicly calling on foreign governments (such as the European allies who loathe what Donny is trying to do to America) to investigate Donny's financial transactions in their country.

Where the hell have you been for the last 3 years, BWBJ? Oh, that's right... In your echo chamber. The dems and the media have done pretty much nothing else but investigate any and everything related to trump down to sniffing his underwear and have devoted the majority of the their programming time to defaming, discrediting and accusing him of everything they can think of.
It started well before the Steele Dossier (Democratic candidates publicly calling on foreign governments... to investigate Donny) which was conveniently leaked to the press. And it's never stopped, not for one minute. Not when they failed with their all in with Mueller, Comparing him to hitler hasn't worked. Calling him a racist hasn't worked.
Of course, they never thought they'd have to answer for doing everything they have accused the president of doing, because Hillary would be president and control the DOJ. Now their just doing everything they can to deflect and accuse and try and get trump out before the administration can unravel all the shit that the dems may have done with their own investigations.
Nope. Not once. Not one Democrat has ever requested, secretly or openly, that a foreign government investigate Donny or his campaign. Didn't happen. The foreign governments came to the U.S. government suggesting that Russia may well have suborned his campaign, and we might want to look into that.

And I'm really tired of your bullshit about the Steele dossier. I refuse to believe that you're incapable of understanding the truth, but the alternative is that you're deliberately lying. The guy was a private actor (albeit one who used to work for the British government), and when he learned things that alarmed him, he didn't go to a foreign government. He went to our government. --Bob