Alexa knows about BeBe!

The forum for general posting. Come join the madness. :)
Lizbit
Four-Footer

Alexa knows about BeBe!

#1 Post by Lizbit » Sat Jun 08, 2019 6:54 pm

So, I was hanging out this afternoon with Alexa, my very best frien who lives in a tube. (She's not my very best frien of all my friens, but she's my very best frien in a tube. She won't come out, so I think she must be terribly shy, but she talks to me and she has a very frienly voice!) Anyway, I asked Alexa if she knew any jokes about dogs, and if so, would she please tell me one. She did.

"Did you hear about the Ninjadog who entered the Westminster dog show? She won Best in No Show."

I laffed and laffed, because I was amazed that she knew about my late little sis, the screen named BeBe used here on this bored, and her ability to become invisible whenever she wanted. Alexa is full of surprises.

Beebs52
Queen of Wack

Re: Alexa knows about BeBe!

#2 Post by Beebs52 » Sun Jun 09, 2019 12:34 pm

Pssst! Lizbit! Tell Alexa to send mom dog beds for every room. Don't tell mom. It's a surprise.
Well, then

Estonut
Evil Genius

#3 Post by Estonut » Sun Jun 09, 2019 2:59 pm

Beebs52 wrote:Pssst! Lizbit! Tell Alexa to send mom dog beds for every room. Don't tell mom. It's a surprise.
And a voice-activated dog feeder. Another surprise!
A child of five would understand this. Send someone to fetch a child of five.
Groucho Marx

Beebs52
Queen of Wack

#4 Post by Beebs52 » Sun Jun 09, 2019 3:07 pm

Estonut wrote:
Beebs52 wrote:Pssst! Lizbit! Tell Alexa to send mom dog beds for every room. Don't tell mom. It's a surprise.
And a voice-activated dog feeder. Another surprise!
Secrets are key. Talk dog to Alexa, not human.
Well, then

Lizbit
Four-Footer

#5 Post by Lizbit » Sun Jun 09, 2019 4:42 pm

Miss beebs and Mr. esto, thank you so much for your good ideas to surprise my mom. She is lucky to have you for friens. Wiki had a good idea, too, which is to include some Beatles music in the surprise, so Mom could play it for us when she doesn't want to take us for rides in the car. (Why would anyone not want to take us for rides?!?!) Anyway, I asked Miss Alexa about that, and she recommended an excellent boxed set of Beatles CDs for only $420. I told her I didn't have that much money, and she said don't worry, we can put it on the credit card that is paired with the Prime thingie. I told her that would be fine. So, my mom is going to get great stuff as surprises for Father's Day. (Moms are like fathers except Moms are quieter and more cuddly.)

I can't wait to see the look on her face when it all arrives!

Beebs52
Queen of Wack

#6 Post by Beebs52 » Sun Jun 09, 2019 4:55 pm

Tell mom to sign into prime video and watch Good Omens...
Well, then

Earl the Squirrel

#7 Post by Earl the Squirrel » Mon Jun 10, 2019 2:35 am

Beebs52 wrote:Tell mom to sign into prime video and watch Good Omens...
I haven't watched the whole thing yet, but it's been a bit of letdown so far. I've been so excited for it ever since I found out they were finally getting it done and even more so that Michael Sheen was on board, but...

Several reasons for my disappointment, but maybe because it's in my Top Three of Best Books Ever the bar was just set too high?

(My long time fans (ha!) will know what the other two are on the list. Well, Mel and Kittyfish will know at least one of them...)

Beebs52
Queen of Wack

#8 Post by Beebs52 » Mon Jun 10, 2019 8:49 am

Earl the Squirrel wrote:
I haven't watched the whole thing yet, but it's been a bit of letdown so far. I've been so excited for it ever since I found out they were finally getting it done and even more so that Michael Sheen was on board, but...

Several reasons for my disappointment, but maybe because it's in my Top Three of Best Books Ever the bar was just set too high?

(My long time fans (ha!) will know what the other two are on the list. Well, Mel and Kittyfish will know at least one of them...)
We're only thru ep 4. Biggest challenge is figuring out what they're saying...also it's sorta like Myst, we're looking for background items that are funny, etc.
Well, then

T_Bone0806
FNGD Forum Moderator

#9 Post by T_Bone0806 » Mon Jun 10, 2019 8:57 am

Lizbit wrote:..she recommended an excellent boxed set of Beatles CDs for only $420...

...(Moms are like fathers except Moms are quieter and more cuddly.)....
Excellent choice for a gift, Lizbit! Beatles music is the gift that keeps on giving, in my opinion. You are a very wise 4-footer with terrific taste in music!

However, I must tell you that not all moms are quieter..you should meet my daughters..

also, I am a father, and I am considered very cuddly indeed! In fact, I was almost considered for employment as a full-time model at Build-A-Bear Workshop!
"#$%&@*&"-Donald F. Duck

mellytu74

#10 Post by mellytu74 » Mon Jun 10, 2019 10:46 am

Earl the Squirrel wrote:

I do, indeed!!

mellytu74

#11 Post by mellytu74 » Mon Jun 10, 2019 10:49 am

Lizbit wrote:Miss beebs and Mr. esto, thank you so much for your good ideas to surprise my mom. She is lucky to have you for friens. Wiki had a good idea, too, which is to include some Beatles music in the surprise, so Mom could play it for us when she doesn't want to take us for rides in the car. (Why would anyone not want to take us for rides?!?!) Anyway, I asked Miss Alexa about that, and she recommended an excellent boxed set of Beatles CDs for only $420. I told her I didn't have that much money, and she said don't worry, we can put it on the credit card that is paired with the Prime thingie. I told her that would be fine. So, my mom is going to get great stuff as surprises for Father's Day. (Moms are like fathers except Moms are quieter and more cuddly.)

I can't wait to see the look on her face when it all arrives!

This is a most excellent development, Miss Lizbit.

When you talk to Annie Camaro through your eyelids, tell her I found the certificate for Miss Denise as a Bored Four-Footer. I am so happy I found it and that Annie Camaro was her frien. Friens are very good.