Pelosi

The forum for general posting. Come join the madness. :)
Beebs52
Queen of Wack

Pelosi

#1 Post by Beebs52 » Thu May 23, 2019 4:39 pm

Heart, bless it. Meds, adjust.
Well, then

a1mamacat

Re: Pelosi

#2 Post by a1mamacat » Thu May 23, 2019 5:04 pm

Beebs52 wrote:Heart, bless it. Meds, adjust.

Sorry, no,

She scares him, he the "stable genius". He can't handle a strong woman.
Lover of Soft Animals and Fine Art
1st annual international BBBL Champeeeeen!

Beebs52
Queen of Wack

#3 Post by Beebs52 » Thu May 23, 2019 5:15 pm

a1mamacat wrote:

Sorry, no,

Erm. I don't think so. Reference projection comments on previous threads. She is a power monger wi5h fading possibilities. Wouldn't be anywhere without her father and hub.
Well, then

Beebs52
Queen of Wack

#4 Post by Beebs52 » Thu May 23, 2019 5:28 pm

Beebs52 wrote:
a1mamacat wrote:

Sorry, no,

Erm. I don't think so. Reference projection comments on previous threads. She is a power monger wi5h fading possibilities. Wouldn't be anywhere without her father and hub.
Her family, D'Alesandro, is entrenched in the Baltimore area. Her nephew used 5o be ceo of The Woodlands Dev Co when I think it was Roush or Gen Growth Prop as part owner of the corporation. Guy was cool so have no beef. But, Nancy is a longtime political baby.
Well, then

Bob78164
Bored Moderator

#5 Post by Bob78164 » Thu May 23, 2019 5:38 pm

Are you referring to the faked video of Speaker Pelosi that was altered to make it seem as though she was slurring her words? --Bob
"Question with boldness even the existence of a God; because, if there be one, he must more approve of the homage of reason than that of blindfolded fear." Thomas Jefferson

Beebs52
Queen of Wack

#6 Post by Beebs52 » Thu May 23, 2019 5:52 pm

Bob78164 wrote:
Are you referring to the faked video of Speaker Pelosi that was altered to make it seem as though she was slurring her words? --Bob
No. I was referring to her intervention comment. Care to engage?
Well, then

Bob78164
Bored Moderator

#7 Post by Bob78164 » Thu May 23, 2019 6:04 pm

Beebs52 wrote:
Bob78164 wrote:
Nah. She just wanted to get under Donny's skin. As usual, it worked. She's good at her job. --Bob
"Question with boldness even the existence of a God; because, if there be one, he must more approve of the homage of reason than that of blindfolded fear." Thomas Jefferson

Beebs52
Queen of Wack

#8 Post by Beebs52 » Thu May 23, 2019 6:07 pm

Bob78164 wrote:
Beebs52 wrote:
Bob78164 wrote:Are you referring to the faked video of Speaker Pelosi that was altered to make it seem as though she was slurring her words? --Bob
Nah. She just wanted to get under Donny's skin. As usual, it worked. She's good at her job. --Bob
Think it dint work. So there's that.
Well, then

silverscreenselect

#9 Post by silverscreenselect » Thu May 23, 2019 7:07 pm

Beebs52 wrote:
Bob78164 wrote:
Beebs52 wrote:
Think it dint work. So there's that.
Here's Trump today talking about "Crazy Nancy Pelosi." Is this a stable person?

https://nypost.com/2019/05/23/trump-las ... e-lost-it/
Check out our website: http://www.silverscreenvideos.com

flockofseagulls104

#10 Post by flockofseagulls104 » Thu May 23, 2019 9:49 pm

Bob78164 wrote:
Beebs52 wrote:
Bob78164 wrote:Are you referring to the faked video of Speaker Pelosi that was altered to make it seem as though she was slurring her words? --Bob
So, that's her job? Pretty sickening that you think so.
Your friendly neighborhood racist. On the waiting list to be a nazi. Designated an honorary 'snowflake'. Trolled by the very best, as well as by BJ. Always typical, unlike others.., Fulminator, Hopelessly in the tank for trump... inappropriate... Flocking himself... Probably a tucking sexist, too... All thought comes from the right wing noise machine(TM)... A clear and present threat to The Future Of Our Democracy.. Doesn't understand anything... Made the trump apologist and enabler playoffs... Heathen bastard... Knows nothing about history... Liar.... don't know much about statistics and polling... Nothing at all about biology... Ignorant Bigot... Potential Future Pariah... Big Nerd... Spiraling, Anti-Trans Bigot.. A Lunatic AND a Bigot.. Very Ignorant of the World in General... Sounds deranged... Fake Christian... Weird... has the mind of a child... has paranoid delusions... Simpleton

BackInTex

#11 Post by BackInTex » Thu May 23, 2019 9:59 pm

flockofseagulls104 wrote:
Bob78164 wrote:
Beebs52 wrote:
But not surprising.
..what country can preserve it’s liberties if their rulers are not warned from time to time that their people preserve the spirit of resistance? let them take arms.
~~ Thomas Jefferson

Bob78164
Bored Moderator

#12 Post by Bob78164 » Fri May 24, 2019 12:48 am

flockofseagulls104 wrote:
Bob78164 wrote:
Beebs52 wrote:
Her job is to stand firm for Congress's oversight responsibilities and to help Donny educate the public on their necessity. Someone who stands up to him (particularly a powerful woman) always gets under Donny's skin.

And he played right into her hands. He owns gridlock now, just like he owned the shutdown right up until the moment that he caved. But that's because he's fundamentally a weak man who doesn't know how to cope with strong opponents, particularly when they're women. --Bob

silverscreenselect

#13 Post by silverscreenselect » Fri May 24, 2019 7:15 am

flockofseagulls104 wrote: So, that's her job? Pretty sickening that you think so.
Let me get this straight. Trump babbling on about Crazy Nancy (and using an edited video that had conclusively been debunked as being altered) is not sickening, but Nancy Pelosi taking a dig at Trump is. I guess she's just supposed to sit there like the clown in the dunk tank waiting for the next shot. Or come into an infrastructure meeting in good faith wanting to discuss a plan only to have Trump launch into a prearranged tirade leading to him storming out and into a prearranged press conference.

Got it.
Check out our website: http://www.silverscreenvideos.com

jarnon

#14 Post by jarnon » Fri May 24, 2019 8:04 am

I’m with the Speaker right now. Should I pass along your greetings?
Слава Україні!
עם ישראל חי

Bob Juch

#15 Post by Bob Juch » Fri May 24, 2019 8:26 am

jarnon wrote:I’m with the Speaker right now. Should I pass along your greetings?
Yes, tell her to impeach!
I may not have gone where I intended to go, but I think I have ended up where I needed to be.
- Douglas Adams (1952 - 2001)

Si fractum non sit, noli id reficere.

Teach a child to be polite and courteous in the home and, when he grows up, he'll never be able to drive in New Jersey.

T_Bone0806
FNGD Forum Moderator

#16 Post by T_Bone0806 » Fri May 24, 2019 9:03 am

Bob Juch wrote:
jarnon wrote:I’m with the Speaker right now. Should I pass along your greetings?
I am sitting here watching events unfold like I am watching a train wreck in slow motion, powerless to stop it.

Election Day is a year and a half away. Dems are wasting all this energy trying to get him out of office through impeachment when they should be focusing on finding a candidate that can get him out of office by beating his ass in November 2020. Trump and his cronies will continue to stonewall for the next year and a half, he will continue to play the martyr and further solidify the MAGA crowd, and pick up more votes from wavering voters who feel sympathy for the poor little put upon president. And we will have 4 more years of the snake oil salesman.

I don't give a crap about getting a total victory through impeachment/removal. I just want a president I'm not ashamed of.
"#$%&@*&"-Donald F. Duck

Bob78164
Bored Moderator

#17 Post by Bob78164 » Fri May 24, 2019 9:12 am

T_Bone0806 wrote:
Bob Juch wrote:
I am sitting here watching events unfold like I am watching a train wreck in slow motion, powerless to stop it.

Election Day is a year and a half away. Dems are wasting all this energy trying to get him out of office through impeachment when they should be focusing on finding a candidate that can get him out of office by beating his ass in November 2020. Trump and his cronies will continue to stonewall for the next year and a half, he will continue to play the martyr and further solidify the MAGA crowd, and pick up more votes from wavering voters who feel sympathy for the poor little put upon president. And we will have 4 more years of the snake oil salesman.

I don't give a crap about getting a total victory through impeachment/removal. I just want a president I'm not ashamed of.
I really think Democrats can do two things at once. The stonewalling won't last a year and a half (the D.C. Circuit will have its decision re the Mazar subpoena this summer) and I really think that when the American people hear the evidence for themselves, live and on TV, just as we did for Watergate, they'll understand the difference between impeaching a President for lying about a blow job and impeaching Donny for abusing the powers of his office in order to commit criminal acts.

And I agree with Rep. Amash that if we believe in the rule of law, Donny really has done things that can't be ignored. --Bob

tlynn78

#18 Post by tlynn78 » Fri May 24, 2019 9:18 am

Ya'll are an absolute hoot.
To argue with a person who has renounced the use of reason is like administering medicine to the dead. -Thomas Paine
You can ignore reality, but you can't ignore the consequences of ignoring reality. -Ayn Rand
Those who can make you believe absurdities, can make you commit atrocities. -Voltaire

Bob78164
Bored Moderator

#19 Post by Bob78164 » Fri May 24, 2019 9:24 am

For those who don't care enough to read the Mueller Report for themselves, here is how Rep. Amash breaks it down. --Bob

christie1111
11:11

#20 Post by christie1111 » Fri May 24, 2019 10:01 am

[quote="T_Bone0806"[/quote]

I don't give a crap about getting a total victory through impeachment/removal. I just want a president I'm not ashamed of.[/quote]

What TBone said. If I did the quote thing correctly.
"A bed without a quilt is like the sky without stars"

BackInTex

#21 Post by BackInTex » Fri May 24, 2019 1:40 pm

christie1111 wrote:What TBone said. If I did the quote thing correctly.
a swING and a miSS! On the quote thing. :)
..what country can preserve it’s liberties if their rulers are not warned from time to time that their people preserve the spirit of resistance? let them take arms.
~~ Thomas Jefferson

BackInTex

#22 Post by BackInTex » Fri May 24, 2019 1:51 pm

Bob78164 wrote:
It was NOT faked. The video is real unaltered clips in a montage. Yes it is a montage to show the Speaker is slurring her words, confused, unable to complete a full sentence, and who's hands are functioning 1 finger less than her mouth.

It is no worse than what has been done to Bob's and my president Donald J Trump.

And no, I don't approve of either.
~~ Thomas Jefferson

Bob78164
Bored Moderator

#23 Post by Bob78164 » Fri May 24, 2019 2:26 pm

BackInTex wrote:
Bob78164 wrote:
It was NOT faked. The video is real unaltered clips in a montage. Yes it is a montage to show the Speaker is slurring her words, confused, unable to complete a full sentence, and who's hands are functioning 1 finger less than her mouth.

It is no worse than what has been done to Bob's and my president Donald J Trump.

I'm not talking about the Fox News fakery, which was edited to make Speaker Pelosi falsely appear incoherent. (This, incidentally, is excellent evidence that Fox News is nothing more than the propaganda arm of the Republican Party, which is exactly what it was designed to be.) There was another one circulated where the sound was actually altered. --Bob

Beebs52
Queen of Wack

#24 Post by Beebs52 » Fri May 24, 2019 2:41 pm

Bob78164 wrote:
BackInTex wrote:

I'm not talking about the Fox News fakery, which was edited to make Speaker Pelosi falsely appear incoherent. (This, incidentally, is excellent evidence that Fox News is nothing more than the propaganda arm of the Republican Party, which is exactly what it was designed to be.) There was another one circulated where the sound was actually altered. --Bob
I'm confused. Fox has had dem townhalls. What?
Well, then

Bob Juch

#25 Post by Bob Juch » Fri May 24, 2019 3:03 pm

Bob78164 wrote:
BackInTex wrote:

https://thehill.com/homenews/administra ... ith-pelosi
I may not have gone where I intended to go, but I think I have ended up where I needed to be.
- Douglas Adams (1952 - 2001)

Si fractum non sit, noli id reficere.

Teach a child to be polite and courteous in the home and, when he grows up, he'll never be able to drive in New Jersey.