#Towergate #FakeNews

The forum for general posting. Come join the madness. :)
wbtravis007

Re: #Towergate #FakeNews

#76 Post by wbtravis007 » Sat May 19, 2018 11:30 am

BackInTex wrote:The fact that SSS (and maybe the Bobs) is not concerned with an administration planting moles into the opposition party's campaign is disturbing to say the least. There was no collusion and they knew it. They also knew there WAS collusion from within their party's own campaign.

This is worse than Watergate, much worse. This is not the opposition campaign spying, this is the actual government. This is something you'd see in in Soviet Russia.

And yet, SSS, Bob#s, and BobJ continue to act as it it is Trump who is the criminal. He's an ass, but so far, all the criminal acts have been elsewhere.
I think that you're not all that familiar with this stuff. I mean, I know that you're up on the latest tweets and talking points, but it looks like you haven't followed it closely enough to analyze it all in the objective way that you usually would.

wbtravis007

#77 Post by wbtravis007 » Sat May 19, 2018 11:47 am

flockofseagulls104 wrote:
Bob78164 wrote:And by the way, we have actual evidence that Donny publicly told the Russians to release the Democrats' e-mails and we have actual evidence that after Donny made that request publicly, the Russians actually did exactly that. That sure looks like collusion to me. Where is your evidence that Donny was only joking? I don't want inferences or what you think. I want actual evidence. --Bob
I'm confused, bob-tel. I looked around for video of trump doing what you said he did. And sure enough, I found a video of him saying “Russia, if you’re listening, I hope you’re able to find the 30,000 emails that are missing, I think you will probably be rewarded mightily by our press.”

Is that the one you are referring to?

If so, I think you're mistaken. What was released before the election were emails from John "PASSWORD" Podesta, not Clinton. As far as I know, no one has yet recovered the emails regarding yoga classes that Hillary so thoroughly got rid of.

But I don't follow everything down to the last detail. I could be wrong.

And by the way, what looks like proof to you is really called 'circumstantial evidence'. I don't believe that kind of stuff can be used in a real court, unless, of course, there are kangaroos running it.
ICM! That is too funny! (And I don't mean the lame kangaroo comment.)

When I read that last part I can't help but hear Will Ferrell imitating W (which I still think is hilarious even though I miss W big time now).

Direct evidence right there of ... oh well, never mind.

Bob Juch

#78 Post by Bob Juch » Sat May 19, 2018 11:49 am

You are always defending trump. I have yet to see a post from you condemning him for anything.
You are always condemning trump. I have yet to see a post from you praising him for anything.
When he does something praiseworthy I will.
I may not have gone where I intended to go, but I think I have ended up where I needed to be.
- Douglas Adams (1952 - 2001)

Si fractum non sit, noli id reficere.

Teach a child to be polite and courteous in the home and, when he grows up, he'll never be able to drive in New Jersey.

flockofseagulls104

#79 Post by flockofseagulls104 » Sat May 19, 2018 11:58 am

Based on what I see on this bored and in the political talk from the left in general, trump is either the smartest crook who ever lived or the stupidest ego-maniac who ever lived.

He fashioned this elaborate, brilliant scheme to fool half the country and manipulate the electoral college process to get himself elected so he could hide his crimes and get financial gain from his office, engaging the leadership of a foreign country or 5 to get him over the hump, and is now engaged in collecting bribes from every entity he can, while somehow winging his way through his responsibilities. Or something like that.

Or he is the stupidest most egotistical man that ever lived that decided to throw his hat in the ring and somehow, using his deal-making knowledge, and with the help of evil foreign interference, got elected by accident and now has no idea what he's doing and is threatening democracy as we know it.

Which is it?

Reagan was stupid when it served the left's purpose and he was super intelligent when it served their purpose. So were Bush 1 and 2. Co-incidence?

Tell me bob-tel, is trump the stupidest man that ever lived, or the smartest criminal? That is your question to answer before deflecting the issue. Once you tell me, then I expect every criticism you have of trump to reflect your assessment.
Your friendly neighborhood racist. On the waiting list to be a nazi. Designated an honorary 'snowflake'. Trolled by the very best, as well as by BJ. Always typical, unlike others.., Fulminator, Hopelessly in the tank for trump... inappropriate... Flocking himself... Probably a tucking sexist, too... All thought comes from the right wing noise machine(TM)... A clear and present threat to The Future Of Our Democracy.. Doesn't understand anything... Made the trump apologist and enabler playoffs... Heathen bastard... Knows nothing about history... Liar.... don't know much about statistics and polling... Nothing at all about biology... Ignorant Bigot... Potential Future Pariah... Big Nerd... Spiraling, Anti-Trans Bigot.. A Lunatic AND a Bigot.. Very Ignorant of the World in General... Sounds deranged... Fake Christian... Weird... has the mind of a child... has paranoid delusions... Simpleton

flockofseagulls104

#80 Post by flockofseagulls104 » Sat May 19, 2018 12:00 pm

Bob Juch wrote:
You are always defending trump. I have yet to see a post from you condemning him for anything.
You are always condemning trump. I have yet to see a post from you praising him for anything.
When he does something praiseworthy I will.
No, you won't. Because you'll never admit to yourself he will ever do something good. That would ruin your whole worldview.
Your friendly neighborhood racist. On the waiting list to be a nazi. Designated an honorary 'snowflake'. Trolled by the very best, as well as by BJ. Always typical, unlike others.., Fulminator, Hopelessly in the tank for trump... inappropriate... Flocking himself... Probably a tucking sexist, too... All thought comes from the right wing noise machine(TM)... A clear and present threat to The Future Of Our Democracy.. Doesn't understand anything... Made the trump apologist and enabler playoffs... Heathen bastard... Knows nothing about history... Liar.... don't know much about statistics and polling... Nothing at all about biology... Ignorant Bigot... Potential Future Pariah... Big Nerd... Spiraling, Anti-Trans Bigot.. A Lunatic AND a Bigot.. Very Ignorant of the World in General... Sounds deranged... Fake Christian... Weird... has the mind of a child... has paranoid delusions... Simpleton

silverscreenselect

#81 Post by silverscreenselect » Sat May 19, 2018 1:48 pm

flockofseagulls104 wrote:He fashioned this elaborate, brilliant scheme to fool half the country and manipulate the electoral college process to get himself elected so he could hide his crimes and get financial gain from his office, engaging the leadership of a foreign country or 5 to get him over the hump, and is now engaged in collecting bribes from every entity he can, while somehow winging his way through his responsibilities.
Trump is not a smart person. He's got a certain street thuggish savvy, the same as a lot of crooks. But he certainly hasn't put a "master scheme" together. That's why unraveling it has been fairly easy and there's plenty of evidence about the meetings his people have been involved in. But whenever any of that becomes public, you just say it's fake news from people out to get Trump and say it's not proof.

On the other hand, you have put some master "deep state" scheme together that Hillary and a widely varied group of scattered Republican FBI agents have put together as a plot that was hatched to get her elected and bring Trump down.

As long as people continue to go along with everything Trump says or does and do the explaining away for him, he will continue to do just what he's been doing.
Check out our website: http://www.silverscreenvideos.com

BackInTex

#82 Post by BackInTex » Sat May 19, 2018 1:54 pm

silverscreenselect wrote: As long as people continue to go along with everything the Clintons say or do and do the explaining away for them, they will continue to do just what they've been doing.
I think you're finally coming around.
..what country can preserve it’s liberties if their rulers are not warned from time to time that their people preserve the spirit of resistance? let them take arms.
~~ Thomas Jefferson

flockofseagulls104

#83 Post by flockofseagulls104 » Sat May 19, 2018 2:01 pm

silverscreenselect wrote:
flockofseagulls104 wrote:He fashioned this elaborate, brilliant scheme to fool half the country and manipulate the electoral college process to get himself elected so he could hide his crimes and get financial gain from his office, engaging the leadership of a foreign country or 5 to get him over the hump, and is now engaged in collecting bribes from every entity he can, while somehow winging his way through his responsibilities.
Trump is not a smart person. He's got a certain street thuggish savvy, the same as a lot of crooks. But he certainly hasn't put a "master scheme" together. That's why unraveling it has been fairly easy and there's plenty of evidence about the meetings his people have been involved in. But whenever any of that becomes public, you just say it's fake news from people out to get Trump and say it's not proof.

On the other hand, you have put some master "deep state" scheme together that Hillary and a widely varied group of scattered Republican FBI agents have put together as a plot that was hatched to get her elected and bring Trump down.

As long as people continue to go along with everything Trump says or does and do the explaining away for him, he will continue to do just what he's been doing.
Bob-tel's pledge before trump was even inaugurated, combined with the revelations of Peter Strzok-Lisa Page emails indicate to me that there COULD be people just like bob-tel in various positions that have dedicated themselves to trump's downfall at any cost. Combine that with the obvious complicity of the MSM in gleefully reporting any mud they can make up against trump and obvious Clinton bias, and I have my opinion on the subject. You keep saying Mueller has the goods. Maybe he does. We'll have to wait and see. Until then I'm in the innocent until proven guilty basket. You seem to be in the guilty guilty guilty basket.

Bob78164
Bored Moderator

#84 Post by Bob78164 » Sat May 19, 2018 2:48 pm

flockofseagulls104 wrote:Based on what I see on this bored and in the political talk from the left in general, trump is either the smartest crook who ever lived or the stupidest ego-maniac who ever lived.

He fashioned this elaborate, brilliant scheme to fool half the country and manipulate the electoral college process to get himself elected so he could hide his crimes and get financial gain from his office, engaging the leadership of a foreign country or 5 to get him over the hump, and is now engaged in collecting bribes from every entity he can, while somehow winging his way through his responsibilities. Or something like that.

Or he is the stupidest most egotistical man that ever lived that decided to throw his hat in the ring and somehow, using his deal-making knowledge, and with the help of evil foreign interference, got elected by accident and now has no idea what he's doing and is threatening democracy as we know it.

Which is it?

Reagan was stupid when it served the left's purpose and he was super intelligent when it served their purpose. So were Bush 1 and 2. Co-incidence?

Tell me bob-tel, is trump the stupidest man that ever lived, or the smartest criminal? That is your question to answer before deflecting the issue. Once you tell me, then I expect every criticism you have of trump to reflect your assessment.
Donny is not smart and got very, very lucky to get elected. Between the fractured primary field that got him the nomination, Secretary Clinton’s political lack of skill that left Donny within striking distance, her inferior Electoral College strategy that let her lose despite winning the popular vote by more than 3 million votes, the Comey letter that told the country on the eve of the election that she was under investigation while simultaneously withholding from the American people the fact that Donny’s campaign was also under investigation for conspiring with a foreign government to influence the election, Donny successfully drew to an inside straight flush to win. And then he got the further gift of a Republican Congress that, with the apparent exception of the Senate Intelligence Committee, is completely unwilling to undertake a meaningful investigation of Donny or his Administration.

Now that Donny’s in office, he’s doing what he’s always done: using every opportunity to enrich himself personally in any way he can, co-opting anyone willing to cooperate toward that end, and to hell with the consequences to those around him, even those whose interests he’s supposed to be looking out for. —Bob
"Question with boldness even the existence of a God; because, if there be one, he must more approve of the homage of reason than that of blindfolded fear." Thomas Jefferson

silverscreenselect

#85 Post by silverscreenselect » Sat May 19, 2018 5:56 pm

Bob-tel's pledge before trump was even inaugurated, combined with the revelations of Peter Strzok-Lisa Page emails indicate to me that there COULD be people just like bob-tel in various positions that have dedicated themselves to trump's downfall at any cost.
I'm sure that Bob is flattered that he is now part of the deep state conspiracy against Trump; perhaps his bridge tournaments are simply cover for his nationwide anti-Trump campaign.

The right has cherry picked through some 50,000 e-mails and texts between two people who were having an affair to manufacture conspiracy talk, which is interesting since every time someone has actually looked at the context surrounding any of these handful of "suspect" e-mails, they just don't fit in with any sort of a realistic timeline of supposed anti-Trump activities.

If anything, the recent revelation about the Trump investigation would tend to disprove the notion that Strozek was involved in any anti-Trump conspiracy. All he would have had to do was leak this information back in the summer of 2016 and the press would have had a field day with it.

tlynn78

#86 Post by tlynn78 » Sat May 19, 2018 9:07 pm

Seriously, you guys get more laughable every day.
To argue with a person who has renounced the use of reason is like administering medicine to the dead. -Thomas Paine
You can ignore reality, but you can't ignore the consequences of ignoring reality. -Ayn Rand
Those who can make you believe absurdities, can make you commit atrocities. -Voltaire

flockofseagulls104

#87 Post by flockofseagulls104 » Sat May 19, 2018 10:39 pm

Now that Donny’s in office, he’s doing what he’s always done: using every opportunity to enrich himself personally in any way he can, co-opting anyone willing to cooperate toward that end, and to hell with the consequences to those around him, even those whose interests he’s supposed to be looking out for.
Oh, so trump ran for President to get rich. Got it.

Estonut
Evil Genius

#88 Post by Estonut » Sun May 20, 2018 1:49 am

flockofseagulls104 wrote:Bob-tel's pledge before trump was even inaugurated, combined with the revelations of Peter Strzok-Lisa Page emails indicate to me that there COULD be people just like bob-tel in various positions that have dedicated themselves to trump's downfall at any cost.
I'm sure that Bob is flattered that he is now part of the deep state conspiracy against Trump; perhaps his bridge tournaments are simply cover for his nationwide anti-Trump campaign.
He mentioned that 2 things indicated the possibility that people had dedicated themselves to Trump's downfall at any cost. He did NOT say that one was part of the other. That's just you, the all-seeing, all-knowing, not comprehending what you're reading (again).
A child of five would understand this. Send someone to fetch a child of five.
Groucho Marx

silverscreenselect

#89 Post by silverscreenselect » Sun May 20, 2018 3:37 am

Now that Donny’s in office, he’s doing what he’s always done: using every opportunity to enrich himself personally in any way he can, co-opting anyone willing to cooperate toward that end, and to hell with the consequences to those around him, even those whose interests he’s supposed to be looking out for.
Actually, yes. The money Trump stood to make off a Presidential run, whether he won or not, was probably a factor in his initial decision. He's basically a huckster. Then, as he continued to do well in the polls, he expanded his thinking. If you actually took the time to look at what you describe as "fake evidence" against him, you will see foreign overtures really picking up in the late fall of 2015. Trump's been in bed with Russian mobsters for years, so this was just an expanding of operations for him.

silverscreenselect

#90 Post by silverscreenselect » Sun May 20, 2018 3:48 am

Estonut wrote:
flockofseagulls104 wrote:Bob-tel's pledge before trump was even inaugurated, combined with the revelations of Peter Strzok-Lisa Page emails indicate to me that there COULD be people just like bob-tel in various positions that have dedicated themselves to trump's downfall at any cost.
He mentioned that 2 things indicated the possibility that people had dedicated themselves to Trump's downfall at any cost. He did NOT say that one was part of the other. That's just you, the all-seeing, all-knowing, not comprehending what you're reading (again).
No, that was me making a point of just how silly these entire conspiracy theories are when you actually take the time to think about them rather than just invent something to deflect blame from Trump. If Comey, Strozek, et al wanted to bring Trump down, there were two much easier ways they could have done it: (1) keep quiet about the reopening of the Hillary investigation in October and/or (2) publicize the severity of the Trump investigation in the summer of 2016. Instead, you've got a deep state conspiracy that seems like something hatched up by the writers of The Americans TV series.

flockofseagulls104

#91 Post by flockofseagulls104 » Sun May 20, 2018 2:36 pm

Actually, yes. The money Trump stood to make off a Presidential run, whether he won or not, was probably a factor in his initial decision. He's basically a huckster. Then, as he continued to do well in the polls, he expanded his thinking. If you actually took the time to look at what you describe as "fake evidence" against him, you will see foreign overtures really picking up in the late fall of 2015. Trump's been in bed with Russian mobsters for years, so this was just an expanding of operations for him.
Do you live in comic book land? Oh, yeah, I'll run for president to make a little extra cash. It's a pretty cool 9-5 job with a lot of benefits.

trump hatred requires you throw any common sense you have out the door.

jarnon

#92 Post by jarnon » Sun May 20, 2018 4:11 pm

Rod Rosenstein asks DOJ inspector general to review possible Trump campaign infiltration

The Inspector General has proven to be thorough and willing to criticize respected officials like McCabe. I trust him to determine if the wiretapping of Trump associates and the use of informants was political spying, or a proper investigation of alleged criminals like Flynn and Manafort.
Слава Україні!
עם ישראל חי

flockofseagulls104

#93 Post by flockofseagulls104 » Sun May 20, 2018 5:00 pm

Here's the last word on this subject, as far as I'm concerned. Anyone who believes that trump was calling all ILLEGAL immigrants animals is disqualified to participate in any reasonable conversations. Period. And that includes Nancy Pelosi, although she disqualified herself a long time ago.

silverscreenselect

#94 Post by silverscreenselect » Sun May 20, 2018 5:04 pm

flockofseagulls104 wrote: Do you live in comic book land? Oh, yeah, I'll run for president to make a little extra cash. It's a pretty cool 9-5 job with a lot of benefits.

Business sure has picked up at various Trump enterprises since the election.

https://www.forbes.com/sites/danalexand ... 880e3e48f9

And a lot of foreign red tape for Trump projects has gone away as well.

https://www.vanityfair.com/news/2018/01 ... ild-hotels

Believing in what Trump says requires throwing out any common sense well before you get to the door.

flockofseagulls104

#95 Post by flockofseagulls104 » Sun May 20, 2018 10:34 pm

flockofseagulls104 wrote: Do you live in comic book land? Oh, yeah, I'll run for president to make a little extra cash. It's a pretty cool 9-5 job with a lot of benefits.

Business sure has picked up at various Trump enterprises since the election.

https://www.forbes.com/sites/danalexand ... 880e3e48f9

And a lot of foreign red tape for Trump projects has gone away as well.

https://www.vanityfair.com/news/2018/01 ... ild-hotels

Believing in what Trump says requires throwing out any common sense well before you get to the door.
You have no claim on having any common sense if you believe trump was calling all ILLEGAL immigrants animals.

earendel

#96 Post by earendel » Mon May 21, 2018 8:00 am

Bob-tel's pledge before trump was even inaugurated, combined with the revelations of Peter Strzok-Lisa Page emails indicate to me that there COULD be people just like bob-tel in various positions that have dedicated themselves to trump's downfall at any cost.
Does Bob bid "no-trump" every hand? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
"Elen sila lumenn omentielvo...A star shines on the hour of our meeting."

Bob Juch

#97 Post by Bob Juch » Mon May 21, 2018 8:52 am

earendel wrote:
Does Bob bid "no-trump" every hand? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Before the election, my Geeks Who Drink team used the name, "4 No Trump".
I may not have gone where I intended to go, but I think I have ended up where I needed to be.

Teach a child to be polite and courteous in the home and, when he grows up, he'll never be able to drive in New Jersey.

jarnon

#98 Post by jarnon » Wed Jun 06, 2018 5:42 pm

jarnon wrote:Rod Rosenstein asks DOJ inspector general to review possible Trump campaign infiltration

The Inspector General has proven to be thorough and willing to criticize respected officials like McCabe. I trust him to determine if the wiretapping of Trump associates and the use of informants was political spying, or a proper investigation of alleged criminals like Flynn and Manafort.
DOJ watchdog finds James Comey defied authority as FBI director, sources say

It appears Horowitz is as tough on Comey and Lynch as on McCabe. Next on his agenda: Was the FBI investigation of the Trump campaign, whether by court-approved wiretaps or informants like Steele and Halper, by the book or political spying?
Слава Україні!
עם ישראל חי

Bob Juch

#99 Post by Bob Juch » Wed Jun 06, 2018 7:22 pm

jarnon wrote:
jarnon wrote:Rod Rosenstein asks DOJ inspector general to review possible Trump campaign infiltration

It appears Horowitz is as tough on Comey and Lynch as on McCabe. Next on his agenda: Was the FBI investigation of the Trump campaign, whether by court-approved wiretaps or informants like Steele and Halper, by the book or political spying?
trump's not going to like the report he's been begging for. :lol:

BackInTex

#100 Post by BackInTex » Wed Jun 06, 2018 7:27 pm

Bob Juch wrote:
jarnon wrote:

trump's not going to like the report he's been begging for. :lol:
Why?
..what country can preserve it’s liberties if their rulers are not warned from time to time that their people preserve the spirit of resistance? let them take arms.
~~ Thomas Jefferson