IT IS FAKE NEWS (Trump is right)

The forum for general posting. Come join the madness. :)
Bob78164
Bored Moderator

Re: IT IS FAKE NEWS (Trump is right)

#51 Post by Bob78164 » Wed Jul 05, 2017 12:17 pm

flockofseagulls104 wrote:
Bob78164 wrote:
Estonut wrote:You talk about the Big Lie and then perpetuate this one. Please provide a link to where Trump was "bragging about being able to commit sexual assault with impunity." It simply doesn't exist.
I can do better than that. Here's the video.

I must confess I'm a little surprised you weren't aware of it. It got a fair amount of attention when it first surfaced. --Bob
bob, voters saw this video. They also saw John Podesta's emails. They saw a whole lot of other things. Nevertheless, they elected trump president. You may not like him, but he is your President. And unless he commits a high crime or misdemeanor, is impeached for it and is convicted of it, or the dems and press motivate some lunatic to do him harm, he will remain your president. GET THE F**K OVER IT, ALREADY.
I have to admit that he won the office. But that doesn't mean that I have to show him respect that he hasn't earned and doesn't deserve. He won the Presidency, not a monarchy, so I will continue to show him the disrespect that his behavior has earned and deserves. If you don't like it, join Donny in his efforts to emasculate the First Amendment. Until those efforts succeed, suck it up. --Bob
"Question with boldness even the existence of a God; because, if there be one, he must more approve of the homage of reason than that of blindfolded fear." Thomas Jefferson

flockofseagulls104

#52 Post by flockofseagulls104 » Wed Jul 05, 2017 1:18 pm

Bob78164 wrote:
Bob78164 wrote:I can do better than that. Here's the video.

I must confess I'm a little surprised you weren't aware of it. It got a fair amount of attention when it first surfaced. --Bob
bob, voters saw this video. They also saw John Podesta's emails. They saw a whole lot of other things. Nevertheless, they elected trump president. You may not like him, but he is your President. And unless he commits a high crime or misdemeanor, is impeached for it and is convicted of it, or the dems and press motivate some lunatic to do him harm, he will remain your president. GET THE F**K OVER IT, ALREADY.
I have to admit that he won the office. But that doesn't mean that I have to show him respect that he hasn't earned and doesn't deserve. He won the Presidency, not a monarchy, so I will continue to show him the disrespect that his behavior has earned and deserves. If you don't like it, join Donny in his efforts to emasculate the First Amendment. Until those efforts succeed, suck it up. --Bob
The only entities that seem to be emasculating the first amendment are colleges and universities that are tolerant to every viewpoint except those they disagree with. Trump is actually championing the first amendment. Until he shuts down or arrests any news organization or reporter, you need to stop buying into false equivalencies. Criticizing the press is not depriving them of their first amendment rights, bob.
Your friendly neighborhood racist. On the waiting list to be a nazi. Designated an honorary 'snowflake'. Trolled by the very best, as well as by BJ. Always typical, unlike others.., Fulminator, Hopelessly in the tank for trump... inappropriate... Flocking himself... Probably a tucking sexist, too... All thought comes from the right wing noise machine(TM)... A clear and present threat to The Future Of Our Democracy.. Doesn't understand anything... Made the trump apologist and enabler playoffs... Heathen bastard... Knows nothing about history... Liar.... don't know much about statistics and polling... Nothing at all about biology... Ignorant Bigot... Potential Future Pariah... Big Nerd... Spiraling, Anti-Trans Bigot.. A Lunatic AND a Bigot.. Very Ignorant of the World in General... Sounds deranged... Fake Christian... Weird... has the mind of a child... has paranoid delusions... Simpleton

silverscreenselect

#53 Post by silverscreenselect » Wed Jul 05, 2017 1:47 pm

flockofseagulls104 wrote: Criticizing the press is not depriving them of their first amendment rights, bob.
Advocating violence against the press is a different story, and that's what that whole wrestling stunt was about.

http://www.politico.com/story/2017/07/0 ... ess-240211
Check out our website: http://www.silverscreenvideos.com

Bob78164
Bored Moderator

#54 Post by Bob78164 » Wed Jul 05, 2017 1:51 pm

Bob78164 wrote:
The only entities that seem to be emasculating the first amendment are colleges and universities that are tolerant to every viewpoint except those they disagree with. Trump is actually championing the first amendment. Until he shuts down or arrests any news organization or reporter, you need to stop buying into false equivalencies. Criticizing the press is not depriving them of their first amendment rights, bob.
Donny also wants to change libel laws to make it much easier to bring successful (or at least long-lasting) lawsuits. The restrictions on libel laws are required by the First Amendment, as decided approximately 50 years ago by the Supreme Court in New York Times v. Sullivan.

And encouraging physical violence against your political opponents, as Donny has repeatedly done, is despicable when done by anyone, much less someone aspiring to (much less actually occupying) the White House. --Bob
"Question with boldness even the existence of a God; because, if there be one, he must more approve of the homage of reason than that of blindfolded fear." Thomas Jefferson

Estonut
Evil Genius

#55 Post by Estonut » Thu Jul 06, 2017 12:04 am

earendel wrote:
Bob78164 wrote:I can do better than that. Here's the video.

You have to admit that Bob did provide the link that you requested, a link you said "simply doesn't exist". Your comments about Trump being the president aren't really relevant, are they?
I am well aware of this video, as Bob posted it in another thread about 10 times, albeit it was in a previous form without subtitles. Nowhere in it was Trump "bragging about being able to commit sexual assault with impunity." Here, they cleverly looped the phrase "grab 'em by the pussy," but conveniently left out where he said "they let you do anything." I guess Bob doesn't understand what consensual sex is, but that is NOT assault. Further, I believe that, for it to be assault, he would have had to act on it. There is absolutely zero evidence that he ever did.

Further, do you believe for a minute that if Trump had ever acted in the way that he bragged to young Bush, that Hillary and Gloria Allred would not have found at least one such victim and dragged/pleaded/paid her to come out to the public? This was nothing more than an old guy trying to impress a younger, more handsome, more virile buddy.
A child of five would understand this. Send someone to fetch a child of five.
Groucho Marx

Bob78164
Bored Moderator

#56 Post by Bob78164 » Thu Jul 06, 2017 12:48 am

Estonut wrote:Further, do you believe for a minute that if Trump had ever acted in the way that he bragged to young Bush, that Hillary and Gloria Allred would not have found at least one such victim and dragged/pleaded/paid her to come out to the public? This was nothing more than an old guy trying to impress a younger, more handsome, more virile buddy.
Perhaps you've forgotten that Gloria Allred is representing a plaintiff (Summer Zervos) suing Donny for defamation. She accused him of molesting her. He called her a liar. She's suing him for defamation on the grounds that she was telling the truth. Perhaps you've forgotten about approximately ten women who came forward (to the derision of conservatives everywhere) to accuse Donny of groping or otherwise assaulting them.

More importantly, what this video tells us about Donny is that he thinks the ability to use celebrity to get away with grabbing women by the pussy (i.e., sexual assault) is something to brag about. Most of the world understands that's something to be ashamed of. That frame of mind is despicable. It's contemptible. And I will continue to show Donny the contempt his behavior so richly deserves. --Bob

Estonut
Evil Genius

#57 Post by Estonut » Thu Jul 06, 2017 12:54 am

Bob78164 wrote:
Estonut wrote:Further, do you believe for a minute that if Trump had ever acted in the way that he bragged to young Bush, that Hillary and Gloria Allred would not have found at least one such victim and dragged/pleaded/paid her to come out to the public? This was nothing more than an old guy trying to impress a younger, more handsome, more virile buddy.
Perhaps you've forgotten that Gloria Allred is representing a plaintiff (Summer Zervos) suing Donny for defamation. She accused him of molesting her. He called her a liar. She's suing him for defamation on the grounds that she was telling the truth. Perhaps you've forgotten about approximately ten women who came forward (to the derision of conservatives everywhere) to accuse Donny of groping or otherwise assaulting them.

More importantly, what this video tells us about Donny is that he thinks the ability to use celebrity to get away with grabbing women by the pussy (i.e., sexual assault) is something to brag about. Most of the world understands that's something to be ashamed of. That frame of mind is despicable. It's contemptible. And I will continue to show Donny the contempt his behavior so richly deserves.
I haven't heard a thing about any of those women since Hillary/Gloria no longer needs them. Besides, not one of them accused Trump of "grabbing them by the pussy."

Most importantly, this video tells us "they let you." Allowing something is consent. Look it up, since you don't seem to get that concept.
Groucho Marx

Bob78164
Bored Moderator

#58 Post by Bob78164 » Thu Jul 06, 2017 1:27 am

Estonut wrote:
Bob78164 wrote:

More importantly, what this video tells us about Donny is that he thinks the ability to use celebrity to get away with grabbing women by the pussy (i.e., sexual assault) is something to brag about. Most of the world understands that's something to be ashamed of. That frame of mind is despicable. It's contemptible. And I will continue to show Donny the contempt his behavior so richly deserves.
I haven't heard a thing about any of those women since Hillary/Gloria no longer needs them. Besides, not one of them accused Trump of "grabbing them by the pussy."

Most importantly, this video tells us "they let you." Allowing something is consent. Look it up, since you don't seem to get that concept.
If you have any women in your life, you might try asking them whether they consider what Donny is describing to be consensual. It sounds like you'd find the answer educational.

Donny is bragging about his ability, based on his celebrity, to get away with assaultive conduct that degrades the victim. Making excuses for this conduct is not far removed (morally, not legally) from aiding and abetting it, and by my lights is very nearly as disgusting. --Bob

littlebeast13
Dumbass

#59 Post by littlebeast13 » Thu Jul 06, 2017 2:48 am

I find it hilarious that pussy grabbing is actually being debated in threads that are generally full of dick grabbing...

lb13
Thursday comics! Squirrel pictures! The link to my CafePress store! All kinds of fun stuff!!!!

Visit my Evil Squirrel blog here: http://evilsquirrelsnest.com

mellytu74

#60 Post by mellytu74 » Thu Jul 06, 2017 7:48 am

littlebeast13 wrote:I find it hilarious that pussy grabbing is actually being debated in threads that are generally full of dick grabbing...

lb13
lb now owes my workplace one keyboard to replace the one i just spit coffee all over.

Beebs52
Queen of Wack

#61 Post by Beebs52 » Thu Jul 06, 2017 7:49 am

littlebeast13 wrote:I find it hilarious that pussy grabbing is actually being debated in threads that are generally full of dick grabbing...

lb13
Hehhehheh. He said dick. I'm tellin.
Well, then

BackInTex

#62 Post by BackInTex » Thu Jul 06, 2017 8:23 am

Bob78164 wrote:
Donny is bragging about his ability, based on his celebrity, to get away with assaultive conduct that degrades the victim. Making excuses for this conduct is not far removed (morally, not legally) from aiding and abetting it, and by my lights is very nearly as disgusting. --Bob
But Bobbie, there are more allegations about Bill Clinton behaving badly towards women than President Trump. Sure Trump brag's about it, but the actual act? Clinton wins. So that aiding and abetting, thing. You should be ashamed. Does your wife know?
..what country can preserve it’s liberties if their rulers are not warned from time to time that their people preserve the spirit of resistance? let them take arms.
~~ Thomas Jefferson

flockofseagulls104

#63 Post by flockofseagulls104 » Thu Jul 06, 2017 9:09 am

BackInTex wrote:
Bob78164 wrote:
But Bobbie, there are more allegations about Bill Clinton behaving badly towards women than President Trump. Sure Trump brag's about it, but the actual act? Clinton wins. So that aiding and abetting, thing. You should be ashamed. Does your wife know?
BiT, don't call him Bobbie. I got scolded about that. It seems he doesn't like to be disrespected by someone calling him childish names.
Your friendly neighborhood racist. On the waiting list to be a nazi. Designated an honorary 'snowflake'. Trolled by the very best, as well as by BJ. Always typical, unlike others.., Fulminator, Hopelessly in the tank for trump... inappropriate... Flocking himself... Probably a tucking sexist, too... All thought comes from the right wing noise machine(TM)... A clear and present threat to The Future Of Our Democracy.. Doesn't understand anything... Made the trump apologist and enabler playoffs... Heathen bastard... Knows nothing about history... Liar.... don't know much about statistics and polling... Nothing at all about biology... Ignorant Bigot... Potential Future Pariah... Big Nerd... Spiraling, Anti-Trans Bigot.. A Lunatic AND a Bigot.. Very Ignorant of the World in General... Sounds deranged... Fake Christian... Weird... has the mind of a child... has paranoid delusions... Simpleton

Bob78164
Bored Moderator

#64 Post by Bob78164 » Thu Jul 06, 2017 10:36 am

BackInTex wrote:
Bob78164 wrote:
BiT, don't call him Bobbie. I got scolded about that. It seems he doesn't like to be disrespected by someone calling him childish names.
Thanks, flock, but it's okay. BiT isn't disrespecting me. He's trying to flirt with me. I've explained to him a few times that I just don't feel that way about him but at this point I'll just have to let time prove to him that his feelings for me will be forever unrequited. Kind of sad, but eventually he'll get the message and he'll be a stronger person for it. --Bob

Bob78164
Bored Moderator

#65 Post by Bob78164 » Thu Jul 06, 2017 10:40 am

BackInTex wrote:
Bob78164 wrote:
Allegations. There is no proof that I'm aware of that President Clinton engaged in non-consensual relationships.

More importantly, President Clinton never (as far as I'm aware) displayed to anyone the mindset that "grabbing women by the pussy" is admirable conduct. Donny has. That's despicable. It's contemptible. And that's how I will continue to treat him.

I just hope that someday I get the opportunity to do so to his face, in front of cameras. --Bob

flockofseagulls104

#66 Post by flockofseagulls104 » Thu Jul 06, 2017 10:43 am

Bob78164 wrote:
BackInTex wrote:
Thanks, flock, but it's okay. BiT isn't disrespecting me. He's trying to flirt with me. I've explained to him a few times that I just don't feel that way about him but at this point I'll just have to let time prove to him that his feelings for me will be forever unrequited. Kind of sad, but eventually he'll get the message and he'll be a stronger person for it. --Bob
Are you channeling travis or something, or is that a liberal debating tool?

Bob78164
Bored Moderator

#67 Post by Bob78164 » Thu Jul 06, 2017 10:52 am

Bob78164 wrote:
flockofseagulls104 wrote: BiT, don't call him Bobbie. I got scolded about that. It seems he doesn't like to be disrespected by someone calling him childish names.
It's just the kind of response he can continue to expect until he stops flirting with me. --Bob

flockofseagulls104

#68 Post by flockofseagulls104 » Thu Jul 06, 2017 11:04 am

Bob78164 wrote:
Bob78164 wrote:Thanks, flock, but it's okay. BiT isn't disrespecting me. He's trying to flirt with me. I've explained to him a few times that I just don't feel that way about him but at this point I'll just have to let time prove to him that his feelings for me will be forever unrequited. Kind of sad, but eventually he'll get the message and he'll be a stronger person for it. --Bob
It's just the kind of response he can continue to expect until he stops flirting with me. --Bob
Stop flirting with bob, BiT. He already has a boyfriend. NTTAWWT.

Bob78164
Bored Moderator

#69 Post by Bob78164 » Thu Jul 06, 2017 11:19 am

Bob78164 wrote:
Stop flirting with bob, BiT. He already has a boyfriend. NTTAWWT.
Not what I said. If the right person came along, I'm sure I'd be very interested. But I've met BiT in person. He's not the right person. At least, not for me. --Bob

Estonut
Evil Genius

#70 Post by Estonut » Thu Jul 06, 2017 3:05 pm

Bob78164 wrote:I just hope that someday I get the opportunity to do so to his face, in front of cameras.
Talk about a Big Lie.
Groucho Marx

Bob78164
Bored Moderator

#71 Post by Bob78164 » Thu Jul 06, 2017 4:51 pm

Estonut wrote:
Bob78164 wrote:I just hope that someday I get the opportunity to do so to his face, in front of cameras.
Talk about a Big Lie.
Big talk from someone who, as far as I know, has never revealed his identity here on the Bored. --Bob

Estonut
Evil Genius

#72 Post by Estonut » Fri Jul 07, 2017 5:58 am

Bob78164 wrote:
Estonut wrote:
Bob78164 wrote:Perhaps you've forgotten that Gloria Allred is representing a plaintiff (Summer Zervos) suing Donny for defamation. She accused him of molesting her. He called her a liar. She's suing him for defamation on the grounds that she was telling the truth. Perhaps you've forgotten about approximately ten women who came forward (to the derision of conservatives everywhere) to accuse Donny of groping or otherwise assaulting them.

If you have any women in your life, you might try asking them whether they consider what Donny is describing to be consensual. It sounds like you'd find the answer educational.
I don't need to. Far more women than I'd be able to ask in my lifetime voted for him, somewhere around 42% of female voters. Thank God they've got you standing up for them. You must be more womanly than them, as the Trump/Bush tape did not sway their votes.
Bob78164 wrote:Donny is bragging about his ability, based on his celebrity, to get away with assaultive conduct that degrades the victim. Making excuses for this conduct is not far removed (morally, not legally) from aiding and abetting it, and by my lights is very nearly as disgusting.
Aiding and abetting an idiot braggart? Apparently, you are not very familiar with law. Aiding and abetting only applies before and up to the crime, not 12 years later. Further, there must be a crime. You have zero evidence of that, other than the surreptitious taping of an idiot braggart, who, according to you, is "a liar on a scale unprecedented among modern politicians." Why, with all the other lies, do you insist on believe this one alone?
Bob78164 wrote:
Estonut wrote:
Talk about a Big Lie.
Big talk from someone who, as far as I know, has never revealed his identity here on the Bored.
I have revealed it to many people here that I have helped or become friends with, Bob78164. I have had no reason nor desire to reveal it to you, Bob78164. What does my choice of anonymity have to do with doubting your courage to confront Trump in front of cameras, Bob78164?
Groucho Marx

jarnon

#73 Post by jarnon » Sun Jul 09, 2017 8:08 pm

silverscreenselect wrote:This most recent one may be the most damaging even though it hasn't fully sunken in yet.

http://nymag.com/daily/intelligencer/20 ... usion.html
It took only ten days for an even more damaging story to surface:

Trump Team Met With Lawyer Linked to Kremlin During Campaign

The lawyer's clients are mostly shady Russian businessmen. The Americans at the meeting weren't low-level campaign operatives, but Donald Trump Jr., Jared Kushner and Paul Manafort.

The meeting came to light when Jared reported all his foreign contacts in a security background check. It's unknown how the New York Times found out about it.

On Saturday, all the attendees said the meeting wasn't about the campaign. Then on Sunday, Donald Jr. corrected himself and said it was. He has even less skill at keeping a story straight than his father.
Слава Україні!
עם ישראל חי

Bob78164
Bored Moderator

#74 Post by Bob78164 » Sun Jul 09, 2017 8:38 pm

jarnon wrote:
silverscreenselect wrote:This most recent one may be the most damaging even though it hasn't fully sunken in yet.

The lawyer's clients are mostly shady Russian businessmen. The Americans at the meeting weren't low-level campaign operatives, but Donald Trump Jr., Jared Kushner and Paul Manafort.

The meeting came to light when Jared reported all his foreign contacts in a security background check. It's unknown how the New York Times found out about it.

On Saturday, all the attendees said the meeting wasn't about the campaign. Then on Sunday, Donald Jr. corrected himself and said it was. He has even less skill at keeping a story straight than his father.
And according to this article in the New York Times, three sources stated that Junior took the meeting after being told that the lawyer had information damaging to Hillary Clinton. If borne out, that's collusion.

Oh, to be a fly on the wall of the Special Prosecutor's office. --Bob

flockofseagulls104

#75 Post by flockofseagulls104 » Mon Jul 10, 2017 8:24 am

Bob78164 wrote:
jarnon wrote:

And according to this article in the New York Times, three sources stated that Junior took the meeting after being told that the lawyer had information damaging to Hillary Clinton. If borne out, that's collusion.

Oh, to be a fly on the wall of the Special Prosecutor's office. --Bob
More likely a cockroach