Changes to Bored Registration

The forum for general posting. Come join the madness. :)
a1mamacat

Re: Changes to Bored Registration

#26 Post by a1mamacat » Wed Jul 06, 2016 11:40 pm

All Hail Dave..

That is all :mrgreen:
Lover of Soft Animals and Fine Art
1st annual international BBBL Champeeeeen!

ghostjmf

#27 Post by ghostjmf » Thu Jul 07, 2016 8:46 am

One of the Changes-diffs is that the spoiler-blocking pane is solid black. I forget what it used to be, its so long since I saw it (I use one of those bluish backgrounds; subsilver? whatever; spoiler wasn't working 'til tubadave's fix), but it didn't used to be solid black.

earendel

#28 Post by earendel » Thu Jul 07, 2016 9:46 am

ghostjmf wrote:One of the Changes-diffs is that the spoiler-blocking pane is solid black. I forget what it used to be, its so long since I saw it (I use one of those bluish backgrounds; subsilver? whatever; spoiler wasn't working 'til tubadave's fix), but it didn't used to be solid black.
There are two spoiler tags. If you use
Spoiler
you get a black bar
but if you use
Spoiler
you get a gray bar
. At least that's what I get and I'm using AeroGreen.
"Elen sila lumenn omentielvo...A star shines on the hour of our meeting."

SportsFan68
No Scritches!!!

#29 Post by SportsFan68 » Thu Jul 07, 2016 9:59 am

earendel wrote:
ghostjmf wrote:One of the Changes-diffs is that the spoiler-blocking pane is solid black. I forget what it used to be, its so long since I saw it (I use one of those bluish backgrounds; subsilver? whatever; spoiler wasn't working 'til tubadave's fix), but it didn't used to be solid black.
Spoiler
you get a black bar
but if you use
Spoiler
you get a gray bar
I guess you have to use AeroGreen. I get solid black boxes on both. That's not a complaint, but I looked back at Decades, and those full-page blocks really are big and blocky. If I don't like it, I gues I can switch to AeroGreen.
-- In Iroquois society, leaders are encouraged to remember seven generations in the past and consider seven generations in the future when making decisions that affect the people.
-- America would be a better place if leaders would do more long-term thinking. -- Wilma Mankiller

littlebeast13
Dumbass

#30 Post by littlebeast13 » Thu Jul 07, 2016 10:14 am

SportsFan68 wrote:
earendel wrote:
Spoiler
you get a black bar
but if you use
Spoiler
you get a gray bar
I guess you have to use AeroGreen. I get solid black boxes on both. That's not a complaint, but I looked back at Decades, and those full-page blocks really are big and blocky. If I don't like it, I gues I can switch to AeroGreen.

Black boxes for both on subsilver as well (And I don't think Sprots uses subsilver since she once commented her avatars are on the wrong side like British drivers...)

lb13
Thursday comics! Squirrel pictures! The link to my CafePress store! All kinds of fun stuff!!!!

Visit my Evil Squirrel blog here: http://evilsquirrelsnest.com

SportsFan68
No Scritches!!!

#31 Post by SportsFan68 » Thu Jul 07, 2016 10:16 am

littlebeast13 wrote:
SportsFan68 wrote:
earendel wrote: There are two spoiler tags. If you use
Spoiler
you get a black bar
but if you use
Spoiler
you get a gray bar

Black boxes for both on subsilver as well (And I don't think Sprots uses subsilver since she once commented her avatars are on the wrong side like British drivers...)

lb13
Makes it a little easier to ignore stupid outdated mangy rodent avatars.
-- In Iroquois society, leaders are encouraged to remember seven generations in the past and consider seven generations in the future when making decisions that affect the people.
-- America would be a better place if leaders would do more long-term thinking. -- Wilma Mankiller