The Sexiest Man Alive

The forum for general posting. Come join the madness. :)
Bob78164
Bored Moderator

The Sexiest Man Alive

#1 Post by Bob78164 » Wed Nov 16, 2011 11:09 am

People has decided that the Sexiest Man Alive in 2011 is Bradley Cooper. Don't worry, though. I'll keep trying. --Bob
"Question with boldness even the existence of a God; because, if there be one, he must more approve of the homage of reason than that of blindfolded fear." Thomas Jefferson

BackInTex

Re: The Sexiest Man Alive

#2 Post by BackInTex » Wed Nov 16, 2011 2:53 pm

They spelled my last name wrong.

It happens a lot.
..what country can preserve it’s liberties if their rulers are not warned from time to time that their people preserve the spirit of resistance? let them take arms.
~~ Thomas Jefferson

SportsFan68
No Scritches!!!

#3 Post by SportsFan68 » Wed Nov 16, 2011 2:59 pm

I looked up his filmography -- here's the only thing I've seen. It's from 2005.

Law & Order: Special Victims Unit: Night

Angela Lansbury guest stars as Eleanor Duvall, the wealthy and politically powerful mother of suspected serial rapist Gabriel...

Cooper plays the hotshot lawyer representing the Duvalls.
-- In Iroquois society, leaders are encouraged to remember seven generations in the past and consider seven generations in the future when making decisions that affect the people.
-- America would be a better place if leaders would do more long-term thinking. -- Wilma Mankiller

vettech

#4 Post by vettech » Wed Nov 16, 2011 3:00 pm

Meh....

silvercamaro
Dog's Best Friend

#5 Post by silvercamaro » Wed Nov 16, 2011 4:31 pm

Only one of us knows Bradley Cooper. Only one of us filmed a scene with him -- just him, nobody else around (except the crew) as she languished in bed and he attended to her every need. Yet, did she get a large stack of autographed photos of the Sexiest Man Alive to send to us for our birthdays and/or Christmas? I think not.

MELLY, PLAN AHEAD!!!
Now generating the White Hot Glare of Righteousness on behalf of BBs everywhere.

Iben Browning
Merry Man

#6 Post by Iben Browning » Wed Nov 16, 2011 6:56 pm

Was I named Sexiest Man Deceased again?
Disaster strikes December 3, 1990! You have been warned!

Girl From Porky's
Merry Man

#7 Post by Girl From Porky's » Wed Nov 16, 2011 7:17 pm

Bradley Cooper is not nearly as hot as Mike Hunt.

No contest.
To know Mike Hunt is to love Mike Hunt

Bob Juch

#8 Post by Bob Juch » Wed Nov 16, 2011 7:29 pm

Girl From Porky's wrote:Bradley Cooper is not nearly as hot as Mike Hunt.

No contest.
Or your hoochie coochies.
I may not have gone where I intended to go, but I think I have ended up where I needed to be.
- Douglas Adams (1952 - 2001)

Si fractum non sit, noli id reficere.

Teach a child to be polite and courteous in the home and, when he grows up, he'll never be able to drive in New Jersey.

littlebeast13
Dumbass

#9 Post by littlebeast13 » Wed Nov 16, 2011 8:25 pm

What about the Sexiest Squirrel Alive?
Thursday comics! Squirrel pictures! The link to my CafePress store! All kinds of fun stuff!!!!

Visit my Evil Squirrel blog here: http://evilsquirrelsnest.com

Bob Juch

#10 Post by Bob Juch » Wed Nov 16, 2011 9:32 pm

littlebeast13 wrote:What about the Sexiest Squirrel Alive?
Found it!
I may not have gone where I intended to go, but I think I have ended up where I needed to be.
- Douglas Adams (1952 - 2001)

Si fractum non sit, noli id reficere.

Teach a child to be polite and courteous in the home and, when he grows up, he'll never be able to drive in New Jersey.

silverscreenselect

#11 Post by silverscreenselect » Wed Nov 16, 2011 10:28 pm

Midnight Meat Train is one of the greatest films of all time.
Check out our website: http://www.silverscreenvideos.com

minimetoo26
Royal Pain In Everyone's Ass

#12 Post by minimetoo26 » Wed Nov 16, 2011 11:16 pm

vettech wrote:Meh....
Yeah--more charisma than Ryan Reynolds, but not my cuppa still...
Knowing a great deal is not the same as being smart; intelligence is not information alone but also judgment, the manner in which information is collected and used.

-Carl Sagan

Queen Fantine VIII
Her Majesty

#13 Post by Queen Fantine VIII » Thu Nov 17, 2011 10:03 am

Who the french is Bradley Cooper? (Other than being the Sexiest Man Alive.) Since I haven't seen the cover, I probably wouldn't be able to pick him out of a lineup.

I can't even figure out if not knowing who this guy is makes me too old or not old enough......
Exeunt Regina......

minimetoo26

#14 Post by minimetoo26 » Thu Nov 17, 2011 10:05 am

Queen Fantine VIII wrote:Who the french is Bradley Cooper? (Other than being the Sexiest Man Alive.) Since I haven't seen the cover, I probably wouldn't be able to pick him out of a lineup.

I can't even figure out if not knowing who this guy is makes me too old or not old enough......
The Hangover
Knowing a great deal is not the same as being smart; intelligence is not information alone but also judgment, the manner in which information is collected and used.

-Carl Sagan

Queen Fantine VIII
Her Majesty

#15 Post by Queen Fantine VIII » Thu Nov 17, 2011 10:08 am

minimetoo26 wrote:
Queen Fantine VIII wrote:Who the french is Bradley Cooper? (Other than being the Sexiest Man Alive.) Since I haven't seen the cover, I probably wouldn't be able to pick him out of a lineup.

The Hangover
Okay, I'm too old. I thought his name sounded kind of familiar as one of those guys that's married to some actress on one of those hour dramas that I never watch (sort of like Macy/Huffman or Schlamme/Lahti), so there was an outside chance that I was too young....
Exeunt Regina......

Vandal
Director of Promos

#16 Post by Vandal » Thu Nov 17, 2011 10:35 am

For those with age issues:

_________________________________________________________________________________
Available now:
The Secret At Haney Field: A Baseball Mystery
The Right Hand Rule
Center Point
Dizzy Miss Lizzie
Running On Empty
The Tick Tock Man
The Dragon's Song by Binh Pham and R. M. Clark
Devin Drake and The Family Secret

Visit my website: http://www.rmclarkauthor.com

Ready: Devin Drake and The RollerGhoster

thguy65

#17 Post by thguy65 » Thu Nov 17, 2011 10:39 am

Queen Fantine VIII wrote:Okay, I'm too old. I thought his name sounded kind of familiar as one of those guys that's married to some actress on one of those hour dramas that I never watch (sort of like Macy/Huffman or Schlamme/Lahti), so there was an outside chance that I was too young....
You're probably thinking about Bradley Whitford (from the West Wing) who had been married to Jane Kaczmarek (from Malcolm in the Middle)
Last edited by thguy65 on Thu Nov 17, 2011 11:20 am, edited 1 time in total.
Tim H.

- My other computer is Image

Catfish

#18 Post by Catfish » Thu Nov 17, 2011 10:49 am

Didn't Bradley Cooper play Sydney's writer friend in Alias? He wasn't so sexy in that. Kind of a dweeb, as was the guy who turned out to be her true love interest.

If I have to pick among among Hangover people, I'll take Zach Galifinakis, about whom I wouldn't know if I didn't have a teenage son.
Catfish

minimetoo26

#19 Post by minimetoo26 » Thu Nov 17, 2011 12:35 pm

Queen Fantine VIII wrote:
minimetoo26 wrote:

The Hangover
Okay, I'm too old. I thought his name sounded kind of familiar as one of those guys that's married to some actress on one of those hour dramas that I never watch (sort of like Macy/Huffman or Schlamme/Lahti), so there was an outside chance that I was too young....
He was married to Jennifer Esposito at one point, but it lasted just a bit longer than the Kardashian marriage did. I wouldn't have known who the hell SHE was if she hadn't been on an episode of Law & Order I particularly liked...

-Carl Sagan

Queen Fantine VIII
Her Majesty

#20 Post by Queen Fantine VIII » Thu Nov 17, 2011 7:41 pm

thguy65 wrote:
Queen Fantine VIII wrote:Okay, I'm too old. I thought his name sounded kind of familiar as one of those guys that's married to some actress on one of those hour dramas that I never watch (sort of like Macy/Huffman or Schlamme/Lahti), so there was an outside chance that I was too young....
You're probably thinking about Bradley Whitford (from the West Wing) who had been married to Jane Kaczmarek (from Malcolm in the Middle)
That must be exactly who I was thinking of, because I kept wanting to reference West Wing but I never watched the show and couldn't think of anybody on it besides Martin Sheen. The woman I was trying to recall I thought was Alison somebody, but now that you say Jane Kaczmarek that's probably it because I do know who she is (from something else, though, because I've never watched Malcolm either, but I can't remember the show).

Could I be any more vague? Ha!
Exeunt Regina......

Queen Fantine VIII
Her Majesty

#21 Post by Queen Fantine VIII » Thu Nov 17, 2011 7:43 pm

minimetoo26 wrote:
minimetoo26 wrote:
The Hangover
He was married to Jennifer Esposito at one point, but it lasted just a bit longer than the Kardashian marriage did. I wouldn't have known who the hell SHE was if she hadn't been on an episode of Law & Order I particularly liked...
I know Phil Esposito, I know Giancarlo Esposito, I don't know Jennifer Esposito. Although I'd probably recognize her face. There are too many Jennifers to tell them apart, Hollywood is lousy with Jennifers....
Exeunt Regina......

thguy65

#22 Post by thguy65 » Thu Nov 17, 2011 8:17 pm

Queen Fantine VIII wrote: That must be exactly who I was thinking of, because I kept wanting to reference West Wing but I never watched the show and couldn't think of anybody on it besides Martin Sheen. The woman I was trying to recall I thought was Alison somebody, but now that you say Jane Kaczmarek that's probably it because I do know who she is (from something else, though, because I've never watched Malcolm either, but I can't remember the show).

Could I be any more vague? Ha!
Allison Janney was also a co-star on The West Wing.

There is some similarity to Jane Kaczmarek.
Tim H.

- My other computer is Image

silverscreenselect

#23 Post by silverscreenselect » Thu Nov 17, 2011 10:16 pm

minimetoo26 wrote:
I know Phil Esposito, I know Giancarlo Esposito, I don't know Jennifer Esposito. Although I'd probably recognize her face. There are too many Jennifers to tell them apart, Hollywood is lousy with Jennifers....
Jennifer Esposito is on Blue Bloods. She plays Donnie Wahlberg's partner. Cop partner, not romantic partner.
Check out our website: http://www.silverscreenvideos.com

Bob78164
Bored Moderator

#24 Post by Bob78164 » Thu Nov 17, 2011 10:28 pm

silverscreenselect wrote:
minimetoo26 wrote:
Jennifer Esposito is on Blue Bloods. She plays Donnie Wahlberg's partner. Cop partner, not romantic partner.
I remember her from Spin City. --Bob
"Question with boldness even the existence of a God; because, if there be one, he must more approve of the homage of reason than that of blindfolded fear." Thomas Jefferson

Vague Mini
Merry Man

#25 Post by Vague Mini » Fri Nov 18, 2011 8:25 am

minimetoo26 wrote:
That's how I learned her name--Giancarlo Esposito was coincidentally in the same episode! Only no relation...
Huh? What?