Beast!!!

The forum for general posting. Come join the madness. :)
minimetoo26
Royal Pain In Everyone's Ass

Beast!!!

#1 Post by minimetoo26 » Thu Oct 27, 2011 7:46 am

Erin was singing that before the Unicorn Bath, so I turned on the radio and the first song that came on was Fat-Bottomed Girls! She was amused by all the songs written about butts!!!
Knowing a great deal is not the same as being smart; intelligence is not information alone but also judgment, the manner in which information is collected and used.

-Carl Sagan

littlebeast13
Dumbass

Re: Beast!!!

#2 Post by littlebeast13 » Thu Oct 27, 2011 7:47 am

Big bubblebutts make the rocking world go 'round......

lb13
Thursday comics! Squirrel pictures! The link to my CafePress store! All kinds of fun stuff!!!!

Visit my Evil Squirrel blog here: http://evilsquirrelsnest.com

minimetoo26

#3 Post by minimetoo26 » Thu Oct 27, 2011 7:53 am

Just be sure you spy on us from a distance--she's home with the stomach virus. But she has recovered nicely and should be back to school tomorrow.

I get to watch Mickey Mouse today. Oh, joy...
Knowing a great deal is not the same as being smart; intelligence is not information alone but also judgment, the manner in which information is collected and used.

-Carl Sagan

littlebeast13
Dumbass

#4 Post by littlebeast13 » Thu Oct 27, 2011 7:57 am

minimetoo26 wrote:Just be sure you spy on us from a distance--she's home with the stomach virus. But she has recovered nicely and should be back to school tomorrow.

Those unicorn baths work wonders don't they. Maybe I could use one of those.....

lb13
Thursday comics! Squirrel pictures! The link to my CafePress store! All kinds of fun stuff!!!!

minimetoo26

#5 Post by minimetoo26 » Thu Oct 27, 2011 7:59 am

littlebeast13 wrote:
minimetoo26 wrote:Just be sure you spy on us from a distance--she's home with the stomach virus. But she has recovered nicely and should be back to school tomorrow.

Those unicorn baths work wonders don't they. Maybe I could use one of those.....

lb13
We've moved on to Leopard Baths, you know. Lord knows what's next... :roll:

-Carl Sagan

littlebeast13
Dumbass

#6 Post by littlebeast13 » Thu Oct 27, 2011 8:02 am

minimetoo26 wrote:
littlebeast13 wrote:

lb13
We've moved on to Leopard Baths, you know. Lord knows what's next... :roll:

Do I even have to say it......? :P :P :P :P

lb13

minimetoo26

#7 Post by minimetoo26 » Thu Oct 27, 2011 10:17 am

Okay--I know little kids learn with repetition, but at what age should the repetition become as annoying for them as it does for us? The Little Einsteins were on and Erin was happy since she hadn't seen the show in a while since she's in school now, but halfway through the show she said, "Ah, come on--not AGAIN!" when they started up the music they were using to power the Rocketship.

Good girl.

-Carl Sagan