Beebs' Log

The forum for general posting. Come join the madness. :)
Beebs52
Queen of Wack

Beebs' Log

#1 Post by Beebs52 » Wed Oct 12, 2011 8:21 pm

10/6/11 Travel to Paducah, KY for nephew's wedding that Jeff was guilted into since sis-in-law and bro-in-law came to our son's wedding Flight to Nashville with Captain Kangaroo attendant and then drive to Paducah through blooming turning trees that attacked our eyes and nostrils.

10/12/11 Clean up cat pee from upstairs where visiting cats relieved themselves during weekend that we were in Paducah, KY for wedding and WOW. Cats can produce a lot of pee.

10/12/11 Try to decompress from extreme anger about cleaning up cat pee from upstairs.

10/12/11 Pick hangnails from $45 mani/pedi from random Asian nail salon that cut cuticles unnecessarily and hurt my ankle with fake massage.

10/12/11 Hangnails from inferior mani/pedi THROBBING due to nervous picking because of anxiousness over bored logs about physical ailments that are way worse than hangnails, but still, mine hurt and my bowling average SUCKS. Even though I actually HAD a bowling average at some point in my life which makes life worth living and I'm losing weight even though I ate ribs and meatloaf the last two days.

10/13/11 Hangnails and nails, still suffering from inferior mani/pedi and from keyboard abuse (need to start support group re:that), continue to annoy. Weird plant waterer guy poking around common area plants. My precciouussssss describes him.

I've gotchur out of order...
Last edited by Beebs52 on Thu Oct 13, 2011 8:45 am, edited 1 time in total.
Well, then

kayrharris
Miss Congeniality

Re: Beebs' Log

#2 Post by kayrharris » Wed Oct 12, 2011 8:25 pm

I love it! Who were the visiting cats? Just wondering...

kay
"An investment in knowledge pays the best interest. "
Benjamin Franklin

Beebs52
Queen of Wack

#3 Post by Beebs52 » Wed Oct 12, 2011 8:26 pm

kayrharris wrote:I love it! Who were the visiting cats? Just wondering...

kay

Flo and Lyra, kidlets's cats.
Well, then

Beebs52
Queen of Wack

#4 Post by Beebs52 » Wed Oct 12, 2011 8:59 pm

10/12/11 Hangnails from inferior mani/pedi THROBBING due to nervous picking because of anxiousness over bored logs about physical ailments that are way worse than hangnails, but still, mine hurt and my bowling average SUCKS. Even though I actually HAD a bowling average at some point in my life which makes life worth living and I'm losing weight even though I ate ribs and meatloaf the last two days.

10/6/11 Travel to Paducah, KY for nephew's wedding that Jeff was guilted into since sis-in-law and bro-in-law came to our son's wedding Flight to Nashville with Captain Kangaroo attendant and then drive to Paducah through blooming turning trees that attacked our eyes and nostrils

10/12/11 Clean up cat pee from upstairs where visiting cats relieved themselves during weekend that we were in Paducah, KY for wedding and WOW. Cats can produce a lot of pee.

10/12/11 Try to decompress from extreme anger about cleaning up cat pee from upstairs.

10/12/11 Pick hangnails from $45 mani/pedi from random Asian nail salon that cut cuticles unnecessarily and hurt my ankle with fake massage.
Well, then

littlebeast13
Dumbass

#5 Post by littlebeast13 » Thu Oct 13, 2011 1:44 am

Beebs52 wrote:10/12/11 Hangnails from inferior mani/pedi THROBBING due to nervous picking because of anxiousness over bored logs about physical ailments that are way worse than hangnails, but still, mine hurt and my bowling average SUCKS. Even though I actually HAD a bowling average at some point in my life which makes life worth living and I'm losing weight even though I ate ribs and meatloaf the last two days.

10/6/11 Travel to Paducah, KY for nephew's wedding that Jeff was guilted into since sis-in-law and bro-in-law came to our son's wedding Flight to Nashville with Captain Kangaroo attendant and then drive to Paducah through blooming turning trees that attacked our eyes and nostrils

Your log is out of order. You need to try harder, dammit!!!

lb13
Thursday comics! Squirrel pictures! The link to my CafePress store! All kinds of fun stuff!!!!

Visit my Evil Squirrel blog here: http://evilsquirrelsnest.com

Al Pacino
Merry Man

#6 Post by Al Pacino » Thu Oct 13, 2011 4:50 am

littlebeast13 wrote:Your log is out of order. You need to try harder, dammit!!!

lb13
No, you're out of order! You're out of order!

This whole Bored's out of order! They're out of order!
I'm just gettin' started!

MarleysGh0st

#7 Post by MarleysGh0st » Thu Oct 13, 2011 6:00 am

Beebs52 wrote:10/6/11 Travel to Paducah, KY for nephew's wedding that Jeff was guilted into since sis-in-law and bro-in-law came to our son's wedding Flight to Nashville with Captain Kangaroo attendant and then drive to Paducah through blooming turning trees that attacked our eyes and nostrils
The trees were blooming at the same time their leaves were changing?

That's most unusual!

ghostjmf

#8 Post by ghostjmf » Thu Oct 13, 2011 7:02 am

Cats peeing "outside the box" is most unusual, as you already know. So either the person of the visiting cats wasn't cleaning their box often enough (Ew!) or one or more of the cats has a medical problem that needs immediate attention or one or more of the cats is a male that hasn't been neutered or wasn't neutered early enough in life to discourage it from needing to mark its territory with odiferous stuff in their pee. In which case said cat should never be brought to visit anywhere, ever. Ew!

Beebs52
Queen of Wack

#9 Post by Beebs52 » Thu Oct 13, 2011 8:33 am

ghostjmf wrote:Cats peeing "outside the box" is most unusual, as you already know. So either the person of the visiting cats wasn't cleaning their box often enough (Ew!) or one or more of the cats has a medical problem that needs immediate attention or one or more of the cats is a male that hasn't been neutered or wasn't neutered early enough in life to discourage it from needing to mark its territory with odiferous stuff in their pee. In which case said cat should never be brought to visit anywhere, ever. Ew!
Ghost, I was rather fuming last night whilst cleaning. It is indeed the irregular changing of the box and just not paying attention (though with the smell how could you not...) that pissed me off bad. And, until they get the little one, Flo, spayed, and I get over being pissed, we are NOT watching their kittehs for a long while.
Well, then

Beebs52
Queen of Wack

#10 Post by Beebs52 » Thu Oct 13, 2011 8:34 am

MarleysGh0st wrote:
Beebs52 wrote:10/6/11 Travel to Paducah, KY for nephew's wedding that Jeff was guilted into since sis-in-law and bro-in-law came to our son's wedding Flight to Nashville with Captain Kangaroo attendant and then drive to Paducah through blooming turning trees that attacked our eyes and nostrils
The trees were blooming at the same time their leaves were changing?
That's most unusual!
Ahem. The colors were bloomy. There were bloomlike appendages still on the trees and the leaves were in a state of rainbow flux. Is that okay?!??! You know what I meant. Don't make me come over there.
Well, then

Bob Juch

#11 Post by Bob Juch » Thu Oct 13, 2011 5:43 pm

Beebs52 wrote:
ghostjmf wrote:Cats peeing "outside the box" is most unusual, as you already know. So either the person of the visiting cats wasn't cleaning their box often enough (Ew!) or one or more of the cats has a medical problem that needs immediate attention or one or more of the cats is a male that hasn't been neutered or wasn't neutered early enough in life to discourage it from needing to mark its territory with odiferous stuff in their pee. In which case said cat should never be brought to visit anywhere, ever. Ew!
Ghost, I was rather fuming last night whilst cleaning. It is indeed the irregular changing of the box and just not paying attention (though with the smell how could you not...) that pissed me off bad. And, until they get the little one, Flo, spayed, and I get over being pissed, we are NOT watching their kittehs for a long while.
The cats were pissed too. :P
I may not have gone where I intended to go, but I think I have ended up where I needed to be.
- Douglas Adams (1952 - 2001)

Si fractum non sit, noli id reficere.

Teach a child to be polite and courteous in the home and, when he grows up, he'll never be able to drive in New Jersey.

SportsFan68
No Scritches!!!

#12 Post by SportsFan68 » Thu Oct 13, 2011 8:27 pm

Al Pacino wrote:

lb13

I'm gonna take a flamethrower to this place!

I mean, to LB's hideous avatars!
-- In Iroquois society, leaders are encouraged to remember seven generations in the past and consider seven generations in the future when making decisions that affect the people.
-- America would be a better place if leaders would do more long-term thinking. -- Wilma Mankiller

littlebeast13
Dumbass

#13 Post by littlebeast13 » Thu Oct 13, 2011 8:29 pm

SportsFan68 wrote:
Al Pacino wrote:

lb13

I got that covered too.....

lb13
Thursday comics! Squirrel pictures! The link to my CafePress store! All kinds of fun stuff!!!!

SportsFan68
No Scritches!!!

#14 Post by SportsFan68 » Thu Oct 13, 2011 8:32 pm

littlebeast13 wrote:
SportsFan68 wrote:
Al Pacino wrote:

lb13

-- In Iroquois society, leaders are encouraged to remember seven generations in the past and consider seven generations in the future when making decisions that affect the people.
-- America would be a better place if leaders would do more long-term thinking. -- Wilma Mankiller

littlebeast13
Dumbass

#15 Post by littlebeast13 » Thu Oct 13, 2011 8:35 pm

SportsFan68 wrote:
littlebeast13 wrote:
SportsFan68 wrote:

lb13

Where's Matias when you need him......?

lb13

littlebeast13
Dumbass

#16 Post by littlebeast13 » Fri Oct 14, 2011 12:57 am

Fire away, Sprotsie Baby!!!!

lb13

MarleysGh0st

#17 Post by MarleysGh0st » Fri Oct 14, 2011 7:49 am

littlebeast13 wrote:Where's Matias when you need him......?
Yeah, I miss the Matias photos (with and without ES's artistic supplements). It's completely unfair and unreasonable of Sprots to be holding them hostage in your silly little squirrel dispute.

:(

littlebeast13
Dumbass

#18 Post by littlebeast13 » Fri Oct 14, 2011 8:09 am

MarleysGh0st wrote:
Yeah, I miss the Matias photos (with and without ES's artistic supplements). It's completely unfair and unreasonable of Sprots to be holding them hostage in your silly little squirrel dispute.

He would probably be unrecognizable to us now, already well into his teens for sure......

Well, it seems like it.....

lb13

SportsFan68
No Scritches!!!

#19 Post by SportsFan68 » Fri Oct 14, 2011 10:49 am

MarleysGh0st wrote:

Hey! LB is the unfair and unreasonable one here! I made a perfectly fair and reasonable request (no more Sprots and ES avatars), and LB turned me down flat. As soon as he promises there will never be another one, I will provide Matias avatars, starting with his third birthday party.

littlebeast13
Dumbass

#20 Post by littlebeast13 » Fri Oct 14, 2011 11:55 am

SportsFan68 wrote:
MarleysGh0st wrote:

Hey! LB is the unfair and unreasonable one here! I made a perfectly fair and reasonable request (no more Sprots and ES avatars), and LB turned me down flat. As soon as he promises there will never be another one, I will provide Matias avatars, starting with his third birthday party.

And just as soon as the USSR disarms, we will disarm....

lb13

Queen Fantine VIII
Her Majesty

#21 Post by Queen Fantine VIII » Fri Oct 14, 2011 11:57 am

littlebeast13 wrote:
SportsFan68 wrote:
MarleysGh0st wrote:

lb13

Would... you... like... to... play... a... game?
Exeunt Regina......

littlebeast13
Dumbass

#22 Post by littlebeast13 » Fri Oct 14, 2011 11:59 am

Queen Fantine VIII wrote:
littlebeast13 wrote:
SportsFan68 wrote:

lb13

Sorry, but ICK! is not a valid command....

lb13

Queen Fantine VIII
Her Majesty

#23 Post by Queen Fantine VIII » Fri Oct 14, 2011 12:04 pm

littlebeast13 wrote:
littlebeast13 wrote:

lb13

lb13
I bet it would be if it was Scipio Africanus giving the command.....
Exeunt Regina......

littlebeast13
Dumbass

#24 Post by littlebeast13 » Fri Oct 14, 2011 12:05 pm

littlebeast13 wrote:

lb13

Keep those mangy llamas away from me.....

lb13

Queen Fantine VIII
Her Majesty

#25 Post by Queen Fantine VIII » Fri Oct 14, 2011 12:10 pm

littlebeast13 wrote:
littlebeast13 wrote:

lb13

Keep those mangy llamas away from me.....

lb13
No.

Ick.

Good grief.
Exeunt Regina......