J! 3/31

The forum for general posting. Come join the madness. :)
Snaxx

J! 3/31

#1 Post by Snaxx » Thu Mar 31, 2011 8:54 pm

They had us in mind for the category selection...
Mild spoiler
Last two Double J! categories
"WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS"
"OF THE SQUIRRELS"
... but due to slow game play they only got to two or three of the squirrel questions!
---
Winner of 2011 Sports Madness :mrgreen:

littlebeast13
Dumbass

Re: J! 3/31

#2 Post by littlebeast13 » Thu Mar 31, 2011 9:05 pm

Snaxx wrote:They had us in mind for the category selection...
Mild spoiler
Last two Double J! categories
"WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS"
"OF THE SQUIRRELS"
... but due to slow game play they only got to two or three of the squirrel questions!
Spoiler
I would have loved to have seen RB's reaction had that category came up in one of her games....
lb13
Thursday comics! Squirrel pictures! The link to my CafePress store! All kinds of fun stuff!!!!

Visit my Evil Squirrel blog here: http://evilsquirrelsnest.com

christie1111
11:11

#3 Post by christie1111 » Fri Apr 01, 2011 7:00 am

I think they would have had to stop taping for a few minutes while she regained her composure!
"A bed without a quilt is like the sky without stars"

silverscreenselect

#4 Post by silverscreenselect » Fri Apr 01, 2011 8:34 am

I just hope a certain member of this Bored didn't hear the question about the squirrels that eat rabbits.

That sounds so evil.
Check out our website: http://www.silverscreenvideos.com

SportsFan68
No Scritches!!!

#5 Post by SportsFan68 » Fri Apr 01, 2011 10:56 am

silverscreenselect wrote:I just hope a certain member of this Bored didn't hear the question about the squirrels that eat rabbits.

That sounds so evil.
Yep, evil is the word.
-- In Iroquois society, leaders are encouraged to remember seven generations in the past and consider seven generations in the future when making decisions that affect the people.
-- America would be a better place if leaders would do more long-term thinking. -- Wilma Mankiller

littlebeast13
Dumbass

#6 Post by littlebeast13 » Fri Apr 01, 2011 11:23 am

SportsFan68 wrote:
silverscreenselect wrote:I just hope a certain member of this Bored didn't hear the question about the squirrels that eat rabbits.

That sounds so evil.
Yep, evil is the word.

You don't know what you're talking about.....

lb13
Thursday comics! Squirrel pictures! The link to my CafePress store! All kinds of fun stuff!!!!

tlynn78

#7 Post by tlynn78 » Fri Apr 01, 2011 11:26 am

LOL -found it!

t.

ps - Sprots - sooo cute! congrats.

t.
To argue with a person who has renounced the use of reason is like administering medicine to the dead. -Thomas Paine
You can ignore reality, but you can't ignore the consequences of ignoring reality. -Ayn Rand
Those who can make you believe absurdities, can make you commit atrocities. -Voltaire

littlebeast13
Dumbass

#8 Post by littlebeast13 » Fri Apr 01, 2011 11:28 am

tlynn78 wrote:LOL -found it!

t.

t.

Now that you've found it, help the poor thing get loose....

lb13

tlynn78

#9 Post by tlynn78 » Fri Apr 01, 2011 11:30 am

littlebeast13 wrote:
tlynn78 wrote:LOL -found it!

t.

t.

Now that you've found it, help the poor thing get loose....

lb13
Let that be a lesson to him not to get too close to CasaSprots...

t.
To argue with a person who has renounced the use of reason is like administering medicine to the dead. -Thomas Paine
You can ignore reality, but you can't ignore the consequences of ignoring reality. -Ayn Rand
Those who can make you believe absurdities, can make you commit atrocities. -Voltaire

earendel

#10 Post by earendel » Fri Apr 01, 2011 12:10 pm

And now, for your consideration...
http://www.scarysquirrel.org/
"Elen sila lumenn omentielvo...A star shines on the hour of our meeting."

SportsFan68
No Scritches!!!

#11 Post by SportsFan68 » Fri Apr 01, 2011 1:08 pm

littlebeast13 wrote:
SportsFan68 wrote:

That sounds so evil.
Yep, evil is the word.

lb13
Bad dog, NewAnnie, bad dog!!

We will begin her training about not fetching mangy rodents immediately.

She doesn't even live with us yet, and already an avatar is showing her hanging out with disreputable, flea-bitten low-lifes...
-- In Iroquois society, leaders are encouraged to remember seven generations in the past and consider seven generations in the future when making decisions that affect the people.
-- America would be a better place if leaders would do more long-term thinking. -- Wilma Mankiller

MarleysGh0st

#12 Post by MarleysGh0st » Fri Apr 01, 2011 2:37 pm

SportsFan68 wrote:She doesn't even live with us yet, and already an avatar is showing her hanging out with disreputable, flea-bitten low-lifes...
Dreadful! Just dreadful! You should post some more photos of Matias.

Who, incidentally, doesn't live with you, either. :mrgreen:

Lizbit
Four-Footer

#13 Post by Lizbit » Fri Apr 01, 2011 2:50 pm

Little Annie, this is me, Lizbit. You should let go of that squirrel right now. Evil Squirrel is a frien of mine, and you are a frien, too. Friens shouldn't carry friens around in their mouths. The important rule is "all teeth, no bite."

He's fun to chase, but he can't run until you let go. Besides, you will get fur stuck in your teeth, and it's hard to get that stuff out. And it tastes terrible! Ask your new mom to buy you a stuffie toy, like a flat ferret or something like that. Those are fun to carry around, too, and the noises that they make are less pathetic than the sounds that real squirrels make when they are scared.

Thank you for being a good puppy, and thank you for being my frien.

Love,
Lizbit

Evil Squirrel
Merry Man

#14 Post by Evil Squirrel » Fri Apr 01, 2011 3:08 pm

SportsFan68 wrote:
littlebeast13 wrote:
SportsFan68 wrote:
Yep, evil is the word.

lb13
Bad dog, NewAnnie, bad dog!!

We will begin her training about not fetching mangy rodents immediately.

She doesn't even live with us yet, and already an avatar is showing her hanging out with disreputable, flea-bitten low-lifes...

Disreputable flea-bitten low-lifes!?!?!? Where!?!?!? I'll let them have it if they get anywhere near my new friend NewAnnie....

She's so much fun to play with! The teeth marks will come out in a few days, I think.....
Squirrels are the architects of forests, the planters of trees, nature's own acrobats and show a zest for life that can inspire us. Every day should be National Squirrel Appreciation Day!

--squirrelmama (10/3/07)

Many of these (squirrel) migrations were probably caused by food shortages as well as habitat overcrowding. We solved that for them. We not only reduced their habitat, we reduced the whole species by about 90%. The least we can do now is share a little birdseed with them.

--Richard E. Mallery

2008 Squirrel of the Year Award winner

SportsFan68
No Scritches!!!

#15 Post by SportsFan68 » Fri Apr 01, 2011 4:44 pm

Lizbit wrote:Little Annie, this is me, Lizbit. You should let go of that squirrel right now. Evil Squirrel is a frien of mine, and you are a frien, too. Friens shouldn't carry friens around in their mouths. The important rule is "all teeth, no bite."

He's fun to chase, but he can't run until you let go. Besides, you will get fur stuck in your teeth, and it's hard to get that stuff out. And it tastes terrible! Ask your new mom to buy you a stuffie toy, like a flat ferret or something like that. Those are fun to carry around, too, and the noises that they make are less pathetic than the sounds that real squirrels make when they are scared.

Thank you for being a good puppy, and thank you for being my frien.

Love,
Lizbit
Darling Lizbit -- I am so happy that you have decided to be NewAnnie's friend! That is very good advice, and as soon as she comes to live with us, I will make sure she takes it. And I hope that your friend Evil Squirrel will take my advice and stay away from NewAnnie. Maybe, as a friend, you could tell him to go to Hawaii. I know that everyone will be happier then.

SportsFan68
No Scritches!!!

#16 Post by SportsFan68 » Fri Apr 01, 2011 4:45 pm

MarleysGh0st wrote:
SportsFan68 wrote:She doesn't even live with us yet, and already an avatar is showing her hanging out with disreputable, flea-bitten low-lifes...

LB has the power to make that happen, Marley. He just won't do it.

littlebeast13
Dumbass

#17 Post by littlebeast13 » Fri Apr 01, 2011 5:17 pm

SportsFan68 wrote:
MarleysGh0st wrote:

Don't let her fool you, Marley. I have the power to change her avatar, but I do not have access to the Matias photos to do it.....

lb13

SportsFan68
No Scritches!!!

#18 Post by SportsFan68 » Fri Apr 01, 2011 5:19 pm

littlebeast13 wrote:
SportsFan68 wrote:
MarleysGh0st wrote:

Don't let her fool you, Marley. I have the power to change her avatar, but I do not have access to the Matias photos to do it.....

lb13
Nice try, buddy. Marley knows the deal.

littlebeast13
Dumbass

#19 Post by littlebeast13 » Fri Apr 01, 2011 5:29 pm

SportsFan68 wrote:
littlebeast13 wrote:
SportsFan68 wrote:

lb13

Well, it isn't like I haven't made do without him. Plenty of worthy countdown topping avatars this year (like today's for example)....

lb13

SportsFan68
No Scritches!!!

#20 Post by SportsFan68 » Fri Apr 01, 2011 5:42 pm

littlebeast13 wrote:
SportsFan68 wrote:
littlebeast13 wrote:

lb13

Well, it isn't like I haven't made do without him. Plenty of worthy countdown topping avatars this year (like today's for example)....

lb13
I would be happy if MissNewAnnie ended up as the top avatar.

I say that now -- wait'll she gets here . . .