Call me stupid

If it's going to get the Bored heated, then take it here PLEASE.
Beebs52
Queen of Wack

Call me stupid

#1 Post by Beebs52 » Mon May 06, 2024 8:14 pm

And, I'm sure someone will.

Why would you march in support of Hamas? Why not Hezbollah? I don't understand it.

It's not in support of normal Palestinians. It's Hamas.

Please elucidate.
Well, then

wbtravis007

Re: Call me stupid

#2 Post by wbtravis007 » Mon May 06, 2024 8:24 pm

Maybe Roger Stone and them would know.

Beebs52
Queen of Wack

#3 Post by Beebs52 » Mon May 06, 2024 8:44 pm

wbtravis007 wrote:
Mon May 06, 2024 8:24 pm
Ya gotta come up with something better than that. Doesn't even qualify as a non sequitur and I know non sequiters.

I swaneeeeee
Well, then

wbtravis007

#4 Post by wbtravis007 » Mon May 06, 2024 9:49 pm

Beebs52 wrote:
Mon May 06, 2024 8:44 pm
wbtravis007 wrote:
Ya gotta come up with something better than that. Doesn't even qualify as a non sequitur and I know non sequiters.

I swaneeeeee
Just answered a question, so you’re right in that sense: definitely doesn’t qualify as a non sequitur.

But as to whether they would know the answer, I think that they very well might. They’re very up on things, you know.

BackInTex

#5 Post by BackInTex » Tue May 07, 2024 9:51 am

wbtravis007 wrote:
Mon May 06, 2024 9:49 pm
Beebs52 wrote:
wbtravis007 wrote:

I swaneeeeee
Just answered a question, so you’re right in that sense: definitely doesn’t qualify as a non sequitur.

But as to whether they would know the answer, I think that they very well might. They’re very up on things, you know.
No maybe, George Soros knows.
..what country can preserve it’s liberties if their rulers are not warned from time to time that their people preserve the spirit of resistance? let them take arms.
~~ Thomas Jefferson

War is where the government tells you who the bad guy is.
Revolution is when you decide that for yourself.
-- Benjamin Franklin (maybe)

Weyoun

#6 Post by Weyoun » Tue May 07, 2024 2:42 pm

BackInTex wrote:
Tue May 07, 2024 9:51 am
wbtravis007 wrote:
Beebs52 wrote:

I swaneeeeee

So these protestors actually think this nonsense. They're communists, anti-colonialist, anti-American, and anti-Israeli. Everything they've said is consistent if not necessarily coherent.

The hilarious idea that this is some sort of George Soros conspiracy to topple capitalist is hilarious.

I'm also curious if the Koch Brothers bother you, or Robert Kraft saying he won't donate money to Columbia (as well as various other examples of activist donors) bothers you, or if only this is dark and mysterious and should be disallowed.

Beebs52
Queen of Wack

#7 Post by Beebs52 » Tue May 07, 2024 3:21 pm

Again, why would you march in support of Hamas? Also reference my response in earlier thread.
Well, then

BackInTex

#8 Post by BackInTex » Tue May 07, 2024 4:14 pm

Weyoun wrote:
Tue May 07, 2024 2:42 pm
BackInTex wrote:
Tue May 07, 2024 9:51 am
wbtravis007 wrote:

So these protestors actually think this nonsense. They're communists, anti-colonialist, anti-American, and anti-Israeli. Everything they've said is consistent if not necessarily coherent.

The hilarious idea that this is some sort of George Soros conspiracy to topple capitalist is hilarious.

I'm also curious if the Koch Brothers bother you, or Robert Kraft saying he won't donate money to Columbia (as well as various other examples of activist donors) bothers you, or if only this is dark and mysterious and should be disallowed.
You really are bent. You make no sense. You can't converse with logic.

Why would you ask if people donating or not to pursuade behaviors I probalby support would bother me or is it just people using thier funds to pursude people to behave like lunatics that bothers me? What kind of stupid are you?

I don't necessarily like the Koch brothers. Remember, I worked for them for over 3 years. But they are not funding terror and anti-semitist protests or shutting down public institutions.
..what country can preserve it’s liberties if their rulers are not warned from time to time that their people preserve the spirit of resistance? let them take arms.
~~ Thomas Jefferson

War is where the government tells you who the bad guy is.
Revolution is when you decide that for yourself.
-- Benjamin Franklin (maybe)

Beebs52
Queen of Wack

#9 Post by Beebs52 » Tue May 07, 2024 4:24 pm

Drill down on SJP and accompanying groups. Fellows, et al. Been around for decades. Also Soros is funding stuff thru open society whatever it is.
SJP has a long cobweb of associations.
Well, then