Trump's recent speech in Iowa

If it's going to get the Bored heated, then take it here PLEASE.
Bob Juch

Trump's recent speech in Iowa

#1 Post by Bob Juch » Tue Oct 31, 2023 10:47 am

“I can't imagine myself being a politician — it has cost me a couple of billion dollars to be a politic — everyone else makes — they make — I said no we can't do that — I could've made a fortune — countries are coming — we've got to build a job, and we'd like to have you involved — billions I say — I tell my kids, sorry kids, we can't do it, I’m President — I respected the office — and then I get out, and I see the stuff Biden's been doing, and I say, well I did it the right way — you know (tittering) — the money — and my kids say, dad could we build a job here or there — in the Middle East — certain countries — they got a lotta money — and they’d love to build a nice Trump job — no kids you can't do that, it's a conflict — I didn't do that (sniff) — so I was willing — and the of course they made it much worse with legal fees — I have $100 million worth of legal fees — and they are doing good — at least I have a good lawyers — you could spend $100 million on lousy lawyers too — it happens (faint laughter from the crowd) — but no I said, I said, right from the beginning — I told Ben and Candy a long time ago — I said you know it's incredible — as soon as you win, they start coming to you — wanna do this — and I told my kids you can't do that, you can’t do that — too much respect for the office — and uh ...”
I may not have gone where I intended to go, but I think I have ended up where I needed to be.
- Douglas Adams (1952 - 2001)

Si fractum non sit, noli id reficere.

Teach a child to be polite and courteous in the home and, when he grows up, he'll never be able to drive in New Jersey.

flockofseagulls104

Re: Trump's recent speech in Iowa

#2 Post by flockofseagulls104 » Tue Oct 31, 2023 11:21 am

Bob Juch wrote:
Tue Oct 31, 2023 10:47 am
“I can't imagine myself being a politician — it has cost me a couple of billion dollars to be a politic — everyone else makes — they make — I said no we can't do that — I could've made a fortune — countries are coming — we've got to build a job, and we'd like to have you involved — billions I say — I tell my kids, sorry kids, we can't do it, I’m President — I respected the office — and then I get out, and I see the stuff Biden's been doing, and I say, well I did it the right way — you know (tittering) — the money — and my kids say, dad could we build a job here or there — in the Middle East — certain countries — they got a lotta money — and they’d love to build a nice Trump job — no kids you can't do that, it's a conflict — I didn't do that (sniff) — so I was willing — and the of course they made it much worse with legal fees — I have $100 million worth of legal fees — and they are doing good — at least I have a good lawyers — you could spend $100 million on lousy lawyers too — it happens (faint laughter from the crowd) — but no I said, I said, right from the beginning — I told Ben and Candy a long time ago — I said you know it's incredible — as soon as you win, they start coming to you — wanna do this — and I told my kids you can't do that, you can’t do that — too much respect for the office — and uh ...”
Let's not think about the FACT that they are using our tax dollars in their never-ending, desperate quest to remove their opposition. And always have. They have unleashed unlimited resources to get him. And you like that, don't you?
Your friendly neighborhood racist. On the waiting list to be a nazi. Designated an honorary 'snowflake'. Trolled by the very best, as well as by BJ. Always typical, unlike others.., Fulminator, Hopelessly in the tank for trump... inappropriate... Flocking himself... Probably a tucking sexist, too... All thought comes from the right wing noise machine(TM)... A clear and present threat to The Future Of Our Democracy.. Doesn't understand anything... Made the trump apologist and enabler playoffs... Heathen bastard... Knows nothing about history... Liar.... don't know much about statistics and polling... Nothing at all about biology... Ignorant Bigot... Potential Future Pariah... Big Nerd... Spiraling, Anti-Trans Bigot.. A Lunatic AND a Bigot.. Very Ignorant of the World in General... Sounds deranged... Fake Christian... Weird... has the mind of a child... has paranoid delusions... Simpleton

silverscreenselect

#3 Post by silverscreenselect » Tue Oct 31, 2023 4:40 pm

flockofseagulls104 wrote:
Tue Oct 31, 2023 11:21 am
Bob Juch wrote:
Let's not think about the FACT that they are using our tax dollars in their never-ending, desperate quest to remove their opposition. And always have. They have unleashed unlimited resources to get him. And you like that, don't you?
Based on Trump's ramblings, he's doing a good job of removing himself. He'll be testifying at the New York fraud trial next week. That should be fun.
Check out our website: http://www.silverscreenvideos.com

Bob Juch

#4 Post by Bob Juch » Wed Nov 01, 2023 6:04 pm

Bob Juch wrote:
I can't think of a better use of my taxes.
I may not have gone where I intended to go, but I think I have ended up where I needed to be.
- Douglas Adams (1952 - 2001)

Si fractum non sit, noli id reficere.

Teach a child to be polite and courteous in the home and, when he grows up, he'll never be able to drive in New Jersey.

kroxquo

#5 Post by kroxquo » Wed Nov 01, 2023 7:23 pm

Bob Juch wrote:
On Fresh Air yesterday, Adam Kinzinger said that there is really only one issue on the ballot in 2024 - Do you support American democracy or not? I would like my tax dollars to remove any threat to a democratic form of government, so yes I do like the fact that criminal prosecutions are proceeding.
You live and learn. Or at least you live. - Douglas Adams

flockofseagulls104

#6 Post by flockofseagulls104 » Wed Nov 01, 2023 7:40 pm

Yes, be gleeful in your hatred of Trump. It is so cool. So seemingly virtuous of you. Gets you a 5-star rating within your echo chamber. [applause].

Your handlers have at various times accused Trump of being an anti-semite. Even though his grandchildren are Jewish. Even though he was Israel's greatest ally and moved our embassy to Jerusalem. Yet the political party you support includes members that openly support Hamas, whose only difference from the Nazis is that the Nazis tried to hide their effort to exterminate the Jewish people, while Hamas openly proclaims that to be their goal. And you KNOW they cut off the heads of babies, rape, mutilate and kill women murdered over a thousand innocent people in a sneak attack on a holiday and took hundreds of hostages, then hide behind their own civilian population to avoid retaliation. Yet your party leadership won't even lift a finger even to scold their terrorist supporting members. Young people that your ideological guides have been indoctrinating for several decades now openly and enthusiastically call for wiping Israel off the map at universities all over the country. But, damn it, Trump is what you want to talk about.

You called Trump and his supporters nazis, yet you ignore and excuse what is happening in Israel. Oh, the poor Palestinians! Have you no brain? Hamas is the enemy of the Palestinian people, not Israel. Hamas has absolutely no thought to protecting the Palestinian people. They only exist to serve as human shields that the civilized world will do all it can to avoid harming. And your party calls for a ceasefire. Knowing full well that Hamas has never and never will honor a ceasefire. They will only use it to rearm and prepare for their next attack. Everyone with a brain knows this. But the left in this country does not operate using their brain, only by their lust for power and wealth.

Yours is the party whose members riot, kill, vandalize, rob and burn down businesses when they are led to believe (most times falsely) an unarmed black man was deliberately killed by a policeman, but when an entire nation is brutally and inhumanly attacked by a terrorist group because of their racial and religious heritage, you do worse than nothing. A significant percentage of your party's base celebrates and supports the Hamas Nazis.

We sit here in the 21st century and wonder how a country like Germany allowed themselves to be led by an insane, hateful, evil man like Hitler. We wonder how the world got plunged into WWII, when Britain decided to try and appease him, and showed their weakness to the enemies that decided it was the right time to attack and take what they wanted. Democrats, look at YOUR party right now. Oh, sorry, I forgot. No time for that. Trump is not in jail yet. Gotta get in another dig.

This is the one-party that some above-average lawyers want to rule the country. They should look in a mirror.
Last edited by flockofseagulls104 on Wed Nov 01, 2023 7:47 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Your friendly neighborhood racist. On the waiting list to be a nazi. Designated an honorary 'snowflake'. Trolled by the very best, as well as by BJ. Always typical, unlike others.., Fulminator, Hopelessly in the tank for trump... inappropriate... Flocking himself... Probably a tucking sexist, too... All thought comes from the right wing noise machine(TM)... A clear and present threat to The Future Of Our Democracy.. Doesn't understand anything... Made the trump apologist and enabler playoffs... Heathen bastard... Knows nothing about history... Liar.... don't know much about statistics and polling... Nothing at all about biology... Ignorant Bigot... Potential Future Pariah... Big Nerd... Spiraling, Anti-Trans Bigot.. A Lunatic AND a Bigot.. Very Ignorant of the World in General... Sounds deranged... Fake Christian... Weird... has the mind of a child... has paranoid delusions... Simpleton

flockofseagulls104

#7 Post by flockofseagulls104 » Wed Nov 01, 2023 7:43 pm

kroxquo wrote:
Wed Nov 01, 2023 7:23 pm
Bob Juch wrote:
On Fresh Air yesterday, Adam Kinzinger said that there is really only one issue on the ballot in 2024 - Do you support American democracy or not? I would like my tax dollars to remove any threat to a democratic form of government, so yes I do like the fact that criminal prosecutions are proceeding.
Yes, that gentleman and scholar Adam Kinzinger. To him I would say: NO I absolutely do NOT support American Democracy. I support American Constitutional Republicanism. When are these ignorant people going to get it through their heads that WE ARE NOT A DEMOCRACY! The majority DOES NOT RULE! Thank God.

flockofseagulls104

#8 Post by flockofseagulls104 » Wed Nov 01, 2023 7:58 pm

Want more?
https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/poli ... worked-plo

Trump kicked them out, but she stayed, and biden hired her to decide which Palestinians could come to this country.

Then she tweets out, while she was employed by the US Government "F...THE JEWS!".

Wonder who she picked?

Oh, she is on paid suspension. Not fired, No outrage, buried on the back pages by the press. But damn it, let's get Trump!

tlynn78

#9 Post by tlynn78 » Wed Nov 01, 2023 8:00 pm

kroxquo wrote:
Wed Nov 01, 2023 7:23 pm
Bob Juch wrote:
“I can't imagine myself being a politician — it has cost me a couple of billion dollars to be a polIitic — everyone else makes — they make — I said no we can't do that — I could've made a fortune — countries are coming — we've got to build a job, and we'd like to have you involved — billions I say — I tell my kids, sorry kids, we can't do it, I’m President — I respected the office — and then I get out, and I see the stuff Biden's been doing, and I say, well I did it the right way — you know (tittering) — the money — and my kids say, dad could we build a job here or there — in the Middle East — certain countries — they got a lotta money — and they’d love to build a nice Trump job — no kids you can't do that, it's a conflict — I didn't do that (sniff) — so I was willing — and the of course they made it much worse with legal fees — I have $100 million worth of legal fees — and they are doing good — at least I have a good lawyers — you could spend $100 million on lousy lawyers too — it happens (faint laughter from the crowd) — but no I said, I said, right from the beginning — I told Ben and Candy a long time ago — I said you know it's incredible — as soon as you win, they start coming to you — wanna do this — and I told my kids you can't do that, you can’t do that — too much respect for the office — and uh ...”

Oh yes, I remember 2017-2020 when we last "lost our democracy" Good times.
Don't worry, though - your Savior Biden is hard at work denuding any semblance of our Republic.
To argue with a person who has renounced the use of reason is like administering medicine to the dead. -Thomas Paine
You can ignore reality, but you can't ignore the consequences of ignoring reality. -Ayn Rand
Those who can make you believe absurdities, can make you commit atrocities. -Voltaire

flockofseagulls104

#10 Post by flockofseagulls104 » Wed Nov 01, 2023 8:01 pm

I thought I could stay away from this exiled lounge, but it's a good place to see the absolute willful ignorance of you people on the left and vent my frustration on how much you are destroying this country with it.

tlynn78

#11 Post by tlynn78 » Wed Nov 01, 2023 8:03 pm

Wed Nov 01, 2023 8:01 pm
I thought I could stay away from this exiled lounge, but it's a good place to see the absolute willful ignorance of you people on the left and vent my frustration on how much you are destroying this country with it.
Breathtaking, isn't it? Such determined stupidity.
To argue with a person who has renounced the use of reason is like administering medicine to the dead. -Thomas Paine
You can ignore reality, but you can't ignore the consequences of ignoring reality. -Ayn Rand
Those who can make you believe absurdities, can make you commit atrocities. -Voltaire

silverscreenselect

#12 Post by silverscreenselect » Thu Nov 02, 2023 9:20 am

tlynn78 wrote:
Wed Nov 01, 2023 8:03 pm
I would say that perfectly describes the last half dozen posts or so that you and Flock have filled this t thread with.

tlynn78

#13 Post by tlynn78 » Thu Nov 02, 2023 9:39 am

silverscreenselect wrote:
Thu Nov 02, 2023 9:20 am
tlynn78 wrote:
Wed Nov 01, 2023 8:03 pm
I would say that perfectly describes the last half dozen posts or so that you and Flock have filled this t thread with.
Still no desire to parse the Prez?

silverscreenselect

#14 Post by silverscreenselect » Thu Nov 02, 2023 9:44 am

Wed Nov 01, 2023 7:40 pm
Your handlers have at various times accused Trump of being an anti-semite. Even though his grandchildren are Jewish.
Support or opposition to Israel and/or its enemies is not being pro- or anti-Jewish, any more than support or opposition for Italy is being pro- or anti- Catholic. Trump and his supporters try to have it that way by saying that Jews in other countries, especially the United States, aren't being Jewish enough if they don't wholeheartedly support everything the Israeli government, particularly this Israeli government, does. Trump's wholehearted allegiance to Israel is a suckup to his evangelical Christian supporters who feel that the establishment of the Jewish state in Israel is one of the signs of the Second Coming foretold in the New Testament. Let's not forget that this is the same Donald Trump who last year invited Kanye West and Nick Fuentes to dinner with him.

One of the things I think Biden did wrong in 2020 was when he said during a radio interview with a black radio personality: "If you have a problem figuring out whether you’re for me or Trump, then you ain’t black." It was wrong for Biden to presume all Blacks think alike or that he or any white person should presume to know how all Blacks should act. Biden was wrong, but as far as I know, he hasn't continued to make comments like that. But Trump and Flock and the others like that keep doubling down about what Jews should do and what it means to be a real Jew. Trump doesn't stop; he just keeps going, even during the Jewish High Holy Days.

There are some in the Democratic party who have blurred the line between sympathy for the Pasesinian people and support or acceptance of Hamas and its actions. Those don't include Joe Biden or anyone else in the party's power structure.

Let's look at the record:
Prior to being elected, Trump suggested to a room full of Jewish people that they “control” politicians through money. He tweeted an image of Hillary Clinton’s face atop a pile of cash next to the Star of David and the phrase, “Most Corrupt Candidate Ever!” And he capped off his campaign by releasing an ad featuring the faces of powerful Jewish people with an ominous voiceover about them comprising a “global power structure” that has “robbed our working class” and “stripped our country of its wealth.”

In August 2019, in an attempt to win over (???) Jewish voters, he declared “they don’t even know what they’re doing or saying anymore.” Speaking at the Israeli American Council in Hollywood, Florida, that December, he “dipp[ed] into a deep well of anti-Semitic tropes,” suggesting, among other things, that Jews only care about money.
https://www.vanityfair.com/news/2021/12 ... ews-israel
As Jews all over the world this weekend celebrated Rosh Hashanah – the start of the new year and one of the holiest days on the Jewish calendar – former President Donald Trump accused those who did not support him in 2020 of voting “to destroy America and Israel" in a post on his social media platform. The 2024 Republican frontrunner posted an image on his Truth Social platform on Sunday, the final day of Rosh Hashanah, criticizing “liberal Jews” for not appreciating his support of Israel and for buying into accusations of antisemitism leveled at Trump. “Just a quick reminder for liberal Jews who voted to destroy America & Israel because you believed false narratives!” the image read. “Let’s hope you learned from your mistake & make better choices moving forward! Happy New Year!”

The CEO of the Jewish Council for Public Affairs, Amy Spitalnick, called the post “antisemitic.” The Tel Aviv Institute, an Israeli nonprofit combating antisemitism, said Trump’s remarks are “strengthening antisemitic attitudes in America.” The daily newspaper Haaretz, the oldest in Israel, described it as “an ominous warning to American Jews,” noting the majority of U.S. Jews are not supporters of the former president. “Next time you attack American Jews, think twice before about doing it on one of our holiest days. Your antisemitism is loud & clear,” wrote Rep. Jerry Nadler, a Jewish Democrat who long represented the most Jewish congressional district in the country. “And your fear of democracy supporters here & in [Israel] is showing because you [love] authoritarianism.” Sunday was not the first time Trump has attacked American Jews for his dissatisfaction with their loyalty, nor was it the first time he was willing to engage with antisemitism for political means.
https://ny1.com/nyc/all-boroughs/techno ... h-new-year
Last edited by silverscreenselect on Thu Nov 02, 2023 11:26 am, edited 1 time in total.

silverscreenselect

#15 Post by silverscreenselect » Thu Nov 02, 2023 10:05 am

Wed Nov 01, 2023 7:40 pm
We sit here in the 21st century and wonder how a country like Germany allowed themselves to be led by an insane, hateful, evil man like Hitler.
I look at you and I don't wonder. The overwhelming majority of neo-Nazis and white supremacists in this country support Trump. They know where their bread is buttered and recognize a kindred spirit. Many others blindly overlook his flaws in their desire to get back at the Democrats for whatever perceived wrongs Biden and Obama have done. And there are a lot more Republicans out there who are making the same mistake that Hindenburg and various other intellectuals did who thought they could limit Hitler once he gained power. Trump is already signalling what a second term will be like and it won't be pretty.

BackInTex

#16 Post by BackInTex » Thu Nov 02, 2023 12:19 pm

Thu Nov 02, 2023 10:05 am
Trump is already signalling what a second term will be like and it won't be pretty.
Pretty is in the eyes of the beholder.

For you, I guess, pretty is:

4 year compounded inflation of 18.5% (vs 7.8% under Trump)
30 yr fixed mortgage rates of 8.5% (vs 2.7% uner Trump)
US Misery index of 11.65 (vs 5.44 under Trump) ...note I ignored 2020
the world being one sneeze from WWIII (vs not under Trump)
..what country can preserve it’s liberties if their rulers are not warned from time to time that their people preserve the spirit of resistance? let them take arms.
~~ Thomas Jefferson

War is where the government tells you who the bad guy is.
Revolution is when you decide that for yourself.
-- Benjamin Franklin (maybe)

flockofseagulls104

#17 Post by flockofseagulls104 » Thu Nov 02, 2023 2:12 pm

Yes, back to business as usual. I post a very specific and fact-filled post. And the responses ignore the main point and focus on an irrelevant side point and find all kinds of articles written by the inhabitants of their echo chamber to 'support' their defense of the side point.

I don't really care what salon or whatever crap you find thinks about trump. It is completely irrelevant.

Your political party is far more corrupt, assininely hypocritical and doing irreparable damage to our country and our society in their mission to retain their power and influence than the republicans. Not to say the republicans aren't corrupt or power hungry, but they couldn't agree on what sandwiches to eat if they were starving. Your party is told what to do and they do it. And in the words of Newja Ali, it's "Fuck the Jews" and Fuck America. And you have the gall to call anyone else a Nazi? I guess the democrat party is courting the neo-nazi vote, huh?

silverscreenselect

#18 Post by silverscreenselect » Thu Nov 02, 2023 5:13 pm

Thu Nov 02, 2023 2:12 pm
I don't really care what salon or whatever crap you find thinks about trump. It is completely irrelevant.
You may care what the courts and juries think about Trump. There's a judge in New York about to lower the boom on him and his sons for massive fraud.

silverscreenselect

#19 Post by silverscreenselect » Thu Nov 02, 2023 5:16 pm

BackInTex wrote:
Thu Nov 02, 2023 12:19 pm
Thu Nov 02, 2023 10:05 am
Trump is already signalling what a second term will be like and it won't be pretty.
Pretty is in the eyes of the beholder.

For you, I guess, pretty is:

4 year compounded inflation of 18.5% (vs 7.8% under Trump)
30 yr fixed mortgage rates of 8.5% (vs 2.7% uner Trump)
US Misery index of 11.65 (vs 5.44 under Trump) ...note I ignored 2020
the world being one sneeze from WWIII (vs not under Trump)
All of which conveniently ignores the root cause of the inflation, the COVID pandemic and resulting disruption of supply chains. Inflation is bad, but when you compare it to inflation in other major economies, the US rate isn't nearly as bad as some. And it's been going down for over a year now.

https://www.investopedia.com/inflation- ... 0the%20map.)

flockofseagulls104

#20 Post by flockofseagulls104 » Thu Nov 02, 2023 5:47 pm

Thu Nov 02, 2023 5:13 pm
Thu Nov 02, 2023 2:12 pm
You may care what the courts and juries think about Trump. There's a judge in New York about to lower the boom on him and his sons for massive fraud.
OMG! I think I've heard that before. Like they did about Russian collusion? Mueller? Swalwell? About impeachment #1? About Comey? About Impeachment #2? About (you name it)? Can't you see a pattern here?
Trump has done nothing wrong. His only crime is deranged trump haters like you don't like him and that the democrat party is scared to death of him, not for what he will do for the country, but because of the threat he poses to their power.
You live for your wet dreams, don't you? Nothin else matters.

If you are going to respond to my posts, respond to the main point, will ya? The main point is that your political party is populated by Nazi supporters, just like 1930's Germany. OCT 6 was their Crystalnacht. It is well-documented and not isolated. Respond to that.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/video/news/me ... i-AA1jb2cl
https://youtu.be/oe3KX6D80vY

silverscreenselect

#21 Post by silverscreenselect » Thu Nov 02, 2023 7:55 pm

Thu Nov 02, 2023 5:47 pm
If you are going to respond to my posts, respond to the main point, will ya? The main point is that your political party is populated by Nazi supporters, just like 1930's Germany. OCT 6 was their Crystalnacht. It is well-documented and not isolated. Respond to that.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/video/news/me ... i-AA1jb2cl
https://youtu.be/oe3KX6D80vY
I watched your videos. I saw descriptions of some horrible atrocities. I saw college students who were hopelessly naive and tactless deciding this was a good time to air their grievances about Israel's policies in Palestine in general and their military response in particular. What I didn't see was anyone expressing support for Hamas (they ducked the subject saying that was for "another day"). Some may have been Hamas supporters but most seemed to want to wish that part of the conflict away in some manner. I also didn't see anyone identified with the Democratic party in any way expressing support for these college students. Joe Biden, who is the voice of the Democratic party, came out with a strong condemnation of Hamas at Day One, and so have many other Democratic leaders. I also saw a statement from UCLA condemning the actions of those students. The chancellor of UCLA (essentially the CEO) is Gene Block, who has a scientific background. I couldn't find any information about his political background, but he is the grandson of Jewish immigrants.

So, in your usual effort to heap the world's evils on the Democratic party, you have no documentation or anything to support this nonsense.

silverscreenselect

#22 Post by silverscreenselect » Thu Nov 02, 2023 7:57 pm

Trump has done nothing wrong. His only crime is deranged trump haters like you don't like him and that the democrat party is scared to death of him,
According to one jury, Trump sexually assaulted E. Jean Carroll. According to the judge in his current fraud trial, he has committed massive amounts of fraud (so have Don Jr. and Eric) and the only question left is what damages to assess. And that's before the criminal trials begin.

flockofseagulls104

#23 Post by flockofseagulls104 » Thu Nov 02, 2023 8:38 pm

Thu Nov 02, 2023 7:57 pm

Trump has done nothing wrong. His only crime is deranged trump haters like you don't like him and that the democrat party is scared to death of him,
According to one jury, Trump sexually assaulted E. Jean Carroll. According to the judge in his current fraud trial, he has committed massive amounts of fraud (so have Don Jr. and Eric) and the only question left is what damages to assess. And that's before the criminal trials begin.
Not one thing has been proven. And both things you mention are part and parcel of the corruption your party supports and protects. Carrol said nothing about it until 2019, and her 'witnesses' are are on record spewing trump hatred. And the NY persecutors campaigned on the platform of getting trump for something. Anything they could make up, just like Fanny Willis. There was no fraud, and the only parties accusing him of that are the prosecutors, none of the parties involved in any of the transactions AFAIK. It is all bullshit, and deep down, you know it.

So when are you going to get around to talking about how your party supports nazism?

flockofseagulls104

#24 Post by flockofseagulls104 » Thu Nov 02, 2023 8:39 pm

Thu Nov 02, 2023 7:57 pm

Not one thing has been proven. And both things you mention are part and parcel of the corruption your party supports and protects. Carroll said nothing about it until 2019, and her 'witnesses' are are on record spewing trump hatred. And the NY persecutors campaigned on the platform of getting trump for something. Anything they could make up, just like Fanny Willis. There was no fraud, and the only parties accusing him of that are the prosecutors, none of the parties involved in any of the transactions AFAIK. It is all bullshit, and deep down, you know it.

Why don't you leave your trump fixation to the side for once? He is going to get millions of votes no matter if your party's bullshit puts him in prison or not. And your party will pay the price for the precedents they are establishing. You will lose in the end.
So when are you going to get around to talking about how your party supports nazism?

silverscreenselect

#25 Post by silverscreenselect » Thu Nov 02, 2023 8:50 pm

Thu Nov 02, 2023 8:38 pm
When you provide one bit of evidence about it.